10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lloreda Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Lloreda Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lloreda Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lloreda Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lloreda Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lloreda Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lloreda Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lloreda Cantabria:
The Bolo Restaurant at Hotel Miera serves a buffet breakfast. The restaurant has a terrace and views over the surrounding natural landscape.Miera operates a 24-hour reception and tour desk. Free parking is available on site.Parayas Airport is 9.3 mi from Hotel Miera, while Santander is approximately 12 mi away. There are regular trains to Santander from the nearby railway station. The Pasiegos Valley is around 12 mi away.
- A wonderful property with the most fantastic (and kind) front desk reception staff. Muchas Gracias, Eduardo y Alicia!
- The owner spoke good English and was very helpful. The hotel was very clean the rooms also of a very high standard. Breakfast was comprehensive catering for all tastes of the continental variety. No full English here!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Both people we met at the desk were very nice!
- El personal de recepción, muy amable. El Hotel, tranquilo, limpio y cómodo. El precio, razonable (más, teniendo en cuenta que reservé a última hora).
- That my bicycle was safe in a locked room and the staff speak English
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The inn has a playground.Santander is 12 miles from Hosteria Hijuelas, while Santillana del Mar is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 10 miles from the accommodation.
- Todo, la ubicacion en un sitio acogedor y en plena naturaleza y cerca de otros pueblos con todo lo necesario, el personal, te sientes como en casa, la limpieza, todo de diez, la comida buenisima, variada y en gran cantidad, un sitio para repetir sin duda!!!!
- El trato del personal, su amabilidad, servicio y cocina.
- La amabilidad y buen trato de todo el personal (especialmente Marian). Resulta muy cómodo disponer de bar/restaurante para comidas y cenas. La ubicación es ideal para visitar el parque natural de Cabárceno.
- El trato recibido por sus propietarios es excelente, la comida y su tranquilidad hacen que consideres que la elección ha sido muy acertada.
- La localización, el desayuno y el personal era muy agradable
Posada Montero de la Concha
At the inn, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, while some rooms also feature a balcony and others also feature garden views. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Posada Montero de la Concha can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.A variety of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Santander is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Muy buenas atenciones, super tranquilo, gran desayuno, ideal para relajarse y desconectar
Fran se desvive por los viajeros. Es un sitio muy bonito y muy tranquilo ¡sin cobertura!.
El desayuno muy bueno.
- Estuvimos en la Posada dos días, fui con mi marido y mi hija de tres años, todo fenomenal. El dueño de la posada es de lo mejor que me he encontrado en mucho tiempo. La habitación grande y limpia, el baño fenomenal y el desayuno muy rico. Sin duda volveremos, un gran descubrimiento.
- Estaba limpio, el chico muy atento en todo momento, buena habitación, buen desayuno, pudimos disfrutar muy bien de la estancia, repetiriamos.
- La amabilidad del dueño y su atención. El pueblo precioso.
Hotel Termas de Liérganes
The restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine and there is also a café with a terrace looking onto the gardens.Guests are also welcome to enjoy the facilities at Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes, for an additional charge. Located 350 feet from the property, it offers an indoor pool, a thermal circuit, hot spring bath and a range of health and beauty treatments. Guests have free access to the thermal pool from 16:00 to 21:00.Santander and the nearest beaches can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Bilbao is 56 mi away.
- Good clean basic hotel, good food next door, plenty of breakfast.
- Excellent staff. Easy going, relaxed atmosphere. Good breakfast
- Low price, low quality of all – no one speaking english, receptionist unpleasant, in breakfast room dirty …….
- Por fuera tiene un aspecto muy bonito. La recepcionista super amable y atenta!
La limpieza de las habitaciones que es gracias a Teresa ,la camarera de pisos que aparte es encantadora.
Hay una piscina de agua termal que no está mal aunque le vendría muy bien una renovación.
El pueblo también es precioso.
Hotel La Alfonsina
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Hotel La Alfonsina features free WiFi throughout the property.Hotel La Alfonsina offers buffet breakfast prepared with characteristic local products. There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a tour desk and shops at the property. Guided tours are also offered.Santillana del Mar is 17 mi from Hotel La Alfonsina, while Suances is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 mi from Hotel La Alfonsina.
Very helpful, friendly and nice staff.
Beautiful rooms – lovely use of wood and stone.
- Great location, super -friendly staff, and one of the best buffet breakfasts we’ve ever had (we were the only guests that night, and they still put the whole buffet for us). The rooms are stylish and newly renovated. The whole experience was superb.
- The hotel is very nice. It is small and everything is kept simple, but in a nice a cool way. We definitely can recommend the breakfast with a lot of different hams and the sheep milk yoghurt. Enjoy that cool place with just 10min away from the Cabarceno zoo.
The property was located in a beautiful country setting and was easily located. The room was superb with fabulous decor, an amazing shower unit and very comfortable beds. The soundproofing in the room against the noise from the road which ran directly below our room window was excellent.
The breakfast at the hotel was simply the best with wonderful fresh food and lovely service. We could not have asked for more. We were presented with a beautiful cake as we left which was simply amazing.
- All is new, clean, comfortable and accurately furnished/decorated. Divine breakfast and owners very warm.
- Very helpful, friendly and nice staff.
The hotel is housed within the Palace of the Marqueses de Valbuena. The elegant rooms at Los Guardeses feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with a desk and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.
With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Santander’s ferry terminal and 10 minutes from the airport. You can drive to the beach in Somo in 18 minutes and Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away.
- The building is amazing and the staff personal attention superb
- Lovely place and helpful and friendly staff. Thank you
- Superb hotel with very friendly and attentive staff. A very relaxing stop.
- This was an unexpected treat. Solares is outside Santander, but the hospitality at Los Guardeses is well worth the extra 20 minute drive from the ferry. The staff were wonderful, the grounds of the building are delightful, the rooms were splendid, clean and comfortable. I was on a motorbike trip with a couple of friends. The manager made a special effort to get our bikes parked safely within the walled gardens, and (because we arrived too late to have a meal at the hotel) booked us a table in a truly wonderful restaurant in town called La Tienda de Pedro Garcia. I highly recommend it, along with Los Guardeses itself.
- Excellent breakfast and served until eleven am. Quiet location but close to town centre and all amenities.
Hotel Casona El Arral
This charming hotel has different reading areas with books and free Wi-Fi. A daily breakfast consisting of homemade pastries is served. Room service is available.The spacious rooms at Casona El Arral are individually decorated and come with heating, TV and phone. They also have a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Restaurants and shops can be found nearby, within walking distance and the property also offers Croquet game facilities.Featuring beautiful views of the Cantabrian countryside, this hotel is 12 minutes’ drive from Carbáceno Nature Reserve. The coast in Trasmiera is 25 minutes by car, while Santander is 12 mi away.
We stayed overnight on our way up to the Santander ferry, The hotel and location was excellent and so easy to find. Our room was comfortable and extremely clean. Our hosts where so friendly and helpful, we where even given a guided tour of the immaculate gardens and history of this unique family owned building, which is steeped in history. We took breakfast at the hotel which we all enjoyed.
The hotel is situated by the river and in easy walking distance 5 minutes to the centre of the beautiful village of Leirganes, where we found many restaurants and tapas bars.
I would definetly recommend a stay at this hotel and we are hoping to stay again in the near future.
- Lovely place to stay after getting of the Brittany Ferries Ship
- A lovely historic property set in a tranquil and beautiful location, with the added bonus of wonderful hosts. We were made really welcome and are planning to visit again next Spring
The location in a delightful town.
The property, it’s history and the time spent by the owners explaining and showing us their heritage
We loved staying in the Vega room; it was so pretty and very large. The brother and one of the sisters were there when we stayed there. They couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. We so enjoyed talking with them and hearing the history of their hotel and seeing the chapel that was attached. It was obvious that they thoroughly enjoyed sharing the history of their family and of the town. We wished we had had more time to explore the area. It truly is a beautiful area.
Parking here was not a problem; plenty of parking out front. Breakfast was continental but for a small fee, you could have eggs etc. This hotel is beautifully kept and is right beside the river.
The town has many other stone buildings surrounding the hotel; there are many restaurants within walking distance.
- We stayed overnight on our way up to the Santander ferry, The hotel and location was excellent and so easy to find. Our room was comfortable and extremely clean. Our hosts where so friendly and helpful, we where even given a guided tour of the immaculate gardens and history of this unique family owned building, which is steeped in history. We took breakfast at the hotel which we all enjoyed.
Palacio de Trasvilla
The hotel is a converted 18th-century noble house, decorated in traditional, elegant style. You will find wooden beams and stone walls throughout.All heated rooms at the Trasvilla have a flat-screen TV, wooden floors and countryside views. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.The Palacio has a café-bar, and there is a lounge where you can relax in front of the fireplace.The hotel is surrounded by nature. You may see foxes or badgers. There are vultures and falcons in the area too.
- The owners had done a spectacular job on renovating this old property over a period of 7 years and all the 6 rooms were all individually decorated with period furniture and fittings. Whilst the owner/manager lived in the property we were left to help ourselves at the honesty bar and we satisfied ourselves with the TV and a bottle of wine.
Stunning property in rural location
Rooms are huge and fit out amazing
Quality property and furnishings
Fully stocked cellar and central fridge stacked with quality wines
Breakfasts are expansive
Great for quiet walking and soaking up the country atmosphere
Washing machine and dryer very useful
- Such a delight to find such a special place – well palace in fact!. Rooms beyond wildest expectation. We had a tapas supper plus an excellent bottle of wine. Our host, as other people have already said, couldn’t have been more helpful. Wooden floor in our room – so we could have the dogs in with us. Wonderful. Peaceful.
- What an amazing place! Will definately use it again next time I catch the Santander ferry.
- Alfredo is a great host and the hotel is very comfortable in a beautiful place.
Posada Casa de Julia
Rooms at Posada Casa de Julia offer mountain views and come with heating, a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided and there is free Wi-Fi throughout.Posada Casa de Julia Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine and you will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Macizo de Peña Cabarga Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away and Santillana del Mar is 17 mi from the property. A 15-minute drive will take you to Santander Airport.
- We stopped here on our first night of a cycling holiday as we got off the ferry. Quiet location & hotel but was extremely friendly, and comfortable.
- Un enclave natural y tranquilo ideal para descansar y moverte por sus alrededores
- Location is about 5-10 mins of car drive to Cabarcenos natural park. And about 20-30 mins away from Santander.
- Food simple but tasty. Warm welcome and great value
- La amabilidad el sitió donde se encuentra .bueno para pasar una noche no esta mal
Posada 3 Valles
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Rooms are accessible by elevator.A breakfast including local products and homemade cookies is served every morning both in the cafeteria or in the terrace in summer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and a shared lounge.Several hiking and cycling routes start from the property. Staff at the reception can provide more information on what the area has to offer.Santander is 13 mi from Posada 3 Valles, while Santillana del Mar is 21 mi away. Santander Airport is 11 mi from the property.
- Great hospitality! nice terrace with beautiful view. It was great to stay there. Highly recommendable!
- The owners Carlos and especially Katie were very welcoming, informative and relaxed. Beautiful room overlooking one of the valleys along which we later followed the river. Recommend taking one of the walking sticks offered by Katie as this gives you more confidence when confronted with one of the dogs en route (and when wearing flip flops!). Home cooked breakfast to your personal taste. The pretty, tiny village of Miera is close enough to Lierganes to get a taxi and choose from the many eating out experiences. (Approx 7-9 Euros)
- The owners are very friendly and courteous. Breakfast was superb! I recommend the region to people who like outdoors and beautiful landscapes. Cantabria is one of the most beautiful places on earth!
- A beautiful location with stunning mountain views from our room. Despite limited English, our hosts were really welcoming and provided us with an excellent evening meal and breakfast.
- A beautiful property and location, we had a magnificent mountain view from our balcony. The owners are very welcoming, friendly and helpful, they were very relaxed and patient with our feeble Spanish. The ability to have an evening meal after a long day exploring the area was a real bonus, with excellent food and wine in a relaxing atmosphere either inside or on one of the many terraces in the pretty garden with mountain views.
Top Hotels In Lloreda Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lloreda Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lloreda Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lloreda Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!