10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lloreda Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Lloreda Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lloreda Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lloreda Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lloreda Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lloreda Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lloreda Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lloreda Asturias:
Oca Palacio De La Llorea Hotel & Spa
The hotel is a reformed palace with an avant-garde décor, its main feature is its location. Located on a golf course the hotel is surrounded by greenery, and the ambiance is one of peace and quiet. The hotel is an ideal place to rest and relax.Fully-equipped and with an array of facilities, the Oca Palacio de la Llorea Hotel & Spa has something for everyone, so you can really make the most of your vacation.Particularly notable is the hotel’s Spa Club and Hydrotherapy Center, which offers a vast range of treatments. Please consult the hotel for information on the tariffs for these treatments, which carry an additional fee.The restaurant offers modern cuisine made with traditional Asturian products.
- Situated in a beautiful golf course. Staff welcoming and friendly. Food good and drinks very reasonably priced. Spa facilities very good. Excellent if you play golf.
- Breakfast was very good, spa and golf available at a price, nice laid out hotel, good feel hotel,
- I really like the location, the golf course, the enterteninment. The breakfast was ok, no marvelous but ok.
- Very spacious hotel, big beds,very quiet, nice and friendly staff
Location with peaceful surroundings. Spacious room, comfortable bed – nice and clean!
Massage was also nice after long drive!
BAL Hotel & Spa
BAL Hotel & Spa has a rural location in Asturias, just 2.5 mi from the beautiful Ñora Beach. The hotel has good access to the A-8 Motorway, and is just a 10-minute drive from central Gijón. La Llorea and El Tragamon Golf Courses are also nearby.The hotel has a restaurant which serves lunch, and a cafeteria with a chill-out terrace. Guests can enjoy live sports and films in the hotel’s cinema room, with a 50-inch screen.The design of the spa includes chromotherapy. Rooms at BAL Hotel & Spa are spacious and fully air conditioned. They come with an private bathroom and a TV.
- Easy to find and great facilities to enjoy after a hard week bike rideing
Everything was amazing…staff were very friendly.
The best hotel I’ve ever stayed in and amazing value for money.
Thanks very much
- Todo en general elpersonal era muy amable y supero nuestras expectativas la estancia en general
- Beautiful locations, grounds, and spa. Staff amazingly helpful and friendly.
- Friendly staff and excellent service, nice dinning room, good food
Hotel Villa San Remo
Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available at Villa San Remo. The inviting lounge includes a fireplace and many plants.There are a number of restaurants in Gijón, 3.1 mi away.The coast and Ñora Beach are approximately 2.5 mi away. The A-8 Motorway is just one mile from Villa San Remo.
I took this hotel because on the web site i saw easy chairs in the garden. I wanted to relax a day after cycling on my way to Lisbon
good wifi, safe place bicycle, good clean room, nice staff
- Perfecto todo: el entorno y el clima acogedor del Hotel, la amabilidad de todo el personal, la limpieza y el orden.
- Très bien en terme d’accueil, propreté et petit dej ! Un seul bémol sur la piscine qui était vide lors de notre venue 🙁
- Fuimos un grupo de amigos a una boda y estuvimos muy cómodos y nos atendieron super bien. El hotel estupendo y barato
- La limpieza y el trato de los dueños. El lugar es muy tranquilo y esta cerca de gijon si tienes coche
- I took this hotel because on the web site i saw easy chairs in the garden. I wanted to relax a day after cycling on my way to Lisbon
Casa Los Abetos
With wooden furniture, each bright room has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. There is a shared lounge, as well as an extensive garden with a furnished terrace and outdoor dining area.Casa Los Abetos is 15 minutes’ drive from Gijón, offering a wide range of shops, services and restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling. La Lloreda Golf Course is 1.9 mi away.Gijón Train Station is 15 minutes by car, while Asturias Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Oviedo is 25 mi away from the property.
- Monica y su marido fueron unos muy buenos anfitriones
- Como en casa. El personal es encantador. La casa y la habitación, preciosas y el desayuno espectacular. Todo casero y delicioso.
Très bon accueil de la part de l’hôtesse et de très bons conseils pour visiter les alentours .
Petit déjeuner avec confitures et gâteaux faits maison !
- La habitacion genial, Monica un encanto y el desayuno excelente fueron todo facilidades
La pareja que lo regenta, estupenda, nos aconsejaba lugares para visitar en los alrededores.
Lugar muy tranquilo, sin ruidos, para relajarse.
El baño muy moderno y limpio.
Heated, country-style rooms feature wooden furniture and a flat-screen TV. All have countryside views, a safe and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The spa includes a sauna and hot tub, and a massage service is available. Guests can also relax in the Somonte’s lounge in front of the fireplace. There is a games room with billiards.Vending machines for drinks are available. Breakfast is available on request in the rustic dining room.Free parking on-site parking is offered and the Somonte has a tour desk. La Llorea Golf Course is 3.7 mi away and it is a 10-minute drive to Gijón.
- El cuidado detalle, el entorno, la amabilidad el alojamiento en si,
- La ubicación en un pueblo muy tranquilo. El baño muy bien, habitación amplia y el personal encantador.
- El alojamiento y los servicios estupendos. El entorno genial y el personal muy amable y servicial. Estancia muy agradable.
- muy buenos desayunos y el trato del dueño excelente
- La habitación fue comodisima. El baño grande. Tele pequeña aunque no nos importó. El desayuno excelente. Y con el billar y fútbolin perfecto para una tarde lluviosa.
El Mirador de Deva
The large, country-style rooms in the Mirador de Deva have beamed ceilings, wooden floors and great views. Each one comes with a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is a lounge with views, as well as charming terraces. There is 24-hour room service and a laundry service. Free parking can be found nearby as well as an on-site bar.The Mirador de Deva can be found just 1,300 feet from the A-8 motorway and 0.6 mi from Monte Deva Park. There is a golf course about 0.6 mi away, while Gijón’s Atlántico Botanic Gardens are less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Quiet rural setting and views close to Highway and Gijon. We really felt at home. Thank you.
- We arrived late from our ferry, and hadn’t arranged dinner in advance. The most delicious tortilla was made for us at short notice by the charming staff
- Friendly staff despite the fact that we do not speak a word of Spanish. Good value breakfast, wonderful view from the room.
- Everything was first class including the very friendly and helpful staff
- The friendlyness, the view, the drinks are well made.
Hotel Quinta Duro
The 5 acre private estate is only for the use of visitors. The hotel, with 22 beds, is in the main house of the property. This house is more than 300 years old. Accommodations are comfortable and provide all the necessary amenities.
- The hotel stands alone in it’s own grounds in a quiet area of Gijon and is very peaceful. I was made to feel most welcome and the young gentleman on reception / breakfast service was extremely helpful. (Including providing email replies prior to my visit.)
- The ambiance of house was great. Garden amazing. Host kind, helpful & very efficient. Not far to town by car. Would stay again.
- Every thing was just great, particularly liked it’s seclusi
- Library with superintresting books! Veery Nice Guy on reception his – Jesus we love yu)
- Everything was great. A quiet location to relax. A comfortable, spacious room with all amenities and clean. Private parking. But, most important, attentive, informative and thoughtful personnel.
La Ermita de Deva
Rooms in La Ermita de Deva all have wooden floors, free Wi-Fi and tea and coffee-making facilities. Some have balconies, and all have garden views.There is a terrace, and large gardens where guests can relax in loungers. There is also has a chapel that holds masses on request.La Ermita de Deva is just 1,950 feet from the A8 Motorway. The property offers free on-site parking. The property is well located for exploring Asturias.
Everything was great from the moment we walked in until walked out.
Warm welcoming and comfortable stay. The food was delicious. I would Definitely recommend it. I honestly felt home in this place.
- The innkeeper was so welcoming and helpful; the setting relaxing like a luxury home, in the country. My daughter wants to get married here!
An extremely warm welcome. And what an excellent service. Mara is amazing!!! She really knows what hospitality is all about and it comes from her heart. I’ll never forget her.
Also a very generous and tasty breakfast served at the table.
- El desayuno excepcional y el trato recibido por parte de Mara y Mónica inmejorable.
Todo un gusto alojarse en La Ermita De Deva. Hotel y entorno maravilloso. Trato por parte de Mara y Mónica excepcional, se preocupan en todo momento porqué que tu estancia sea lo más cómoda posible. Todo tipo de detalles tanto para mi por ser mi cumpleaños, que tuvo el detalle de dejarme en la cama bombones y un regalito y para nuestra niña un cuento en su cama y un kit kat 😉
Por no hablar del desayuno. No te irás con hambre seguro. Que maravilla.
- Everything was great from the moment we walked in until walked out.
The Colina’s spacious rooms have simple décor with wooden floors. All come with heating and air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath, shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Junior Suites also have a seating area with a sofa.The Colina serves breakfast and also has a café. Drinks are served on the terrace, which overlooks the Cantabrian Sea.La Colina has a picturesque setting, with easy access to a range of pretty beaches and coves. Local activities include hiking, golf and paragliding.
- Amazing location overlooking the ocean. Very friendly and helpful staff. Scenec views and great hiking.
- Very nice location, with some nice walks, still only short drive from old city center
- The location is stunning. Wonderful walkways along the coast. Nice staff, friendly and helpful.
- Amazing staff at hotel and cafeteria/café. Very friendly and helpful. The view was amazing. The bathroom is very nicely appointed and the room was very clean. Great local walking distance restaurant recommendation.
- The views but the weather was very poor to really enjoy the views. Excellent bed very clean room exceptionally helpful staff
Hotel Rural Casona de Cefontes
Rooms at this hotel are rustic and comfortable, and feature wooden floors and a private bathroom. There is also a TV in each room.Staff at the Casona’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias. You can also hire bicycles, and the hotel also offers a massage service.Castiello Golf Course is just 1.2 mi away from the Casona and Gijón’s San Lorenzo Beach is 3.7 mi away. There is free onsite parking at the hotel.
- Nice and quiet, very friendly owners, plenty of parking, rural location.
- Charming location and host ! We really enjoyed our stay here – very comfortable and a beautiful location away from the town but a restaurant about 5 mins walk away. We are only sorry we had one night here.
- We arrived late at the property and were greeted by the very friendly and helpful owner. The property was beautiful, with sweeping views on Gijon and the ocean in the distance. The farmhouse style building was warm and spotlessly clean. An easy drive into the city.
- The owners are very helpful and obliging, though our Spanish let us down. A great breakfast, quiet location just 5-10 minutes drive to city and beaches. Comfortable room with nice ambience.
- Nice house and rooms. Parking was free of charge.
Top Hotels In Lloreda Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lloreda Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lloreda Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lloreda Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!