10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lliria Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Lliria Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lliria Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lliria Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lliria Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lliria Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lliria Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lliria Valencia Community:
Hotel Puerta de la Serrania
The Puerta de la Serrania’s rooms offer a simple, modern air-conditioned environment. Some have great views of the orange groves of Lliria.Guests can enjoy traditional Valencian dishes and cured meats at the Puerta de la Serrania’s restaurant. Breakfast is served from 05:30 and a range of options are available in the café.The hotel offers a bicycle rental service and a games room. They can organize horse riding trips, as well as go-karting and visits to a sugared almond factory. A play area is available for childrenThe hotel is a short drive from the Serra Calderona Natural Park. It is 19 mi from Valencia and 9.3 mi from the Formula 1 Track, while central Lliria is 1.9 mi away.
- The friendly and helpful staff and the larger than expected room.
Brasa dinner ( barbecue)
Spanish breakfast ( almuerzo)
- We chose the hotel because it was ideally located a short distance from Valencia airport and gave us a good base to explore Lliria next day. The welcome was very good, and the food as good as one could hope for in a roadside motel
- Cafe staff were friendly and helpful. Room had great views over the countryside and mountains.
- The location was excellent for our purposes, with lots of parking and literally just off the main road. Had no problem finding the hotel. The room was very big, clean and comfortable. Liked the big breakfast in the morning.
The Hotel Rioja has been renovated to provide you with all modern essentials while still maintaining its timeless charm. These modern facilities include free Wi-Fi internet access available throughout the building.Enjoy traditional Mediterranean dishes in the hotel’s charming restaurant. Each meal can be accompanied by a fine bottle of wine from the hotel’s own store.
- Great meal in the restaurant with enthusiastic advice about local wine.
- Location and convenience for our trip to Murcia, triple room availability for our daughter
- The food in the restaurant was outstanding, especially the paella!
- It was very clean and the staff were exceedingly helpful.
- The friendliness of the staff who were very accommodating
Ad Hoc Parque Golf
The Ad Hoc Parque Golf offers views over the Scorpion Golf Club, next door. The Foressos Golf Club is also nearby.The Ad Hoc Parque Golf lies in Bétera, a short drive from Valencia City Center. The Sierra de Calderona Natural Park is just minutes away and features a horse-riding club. Valencia’s Congress Center is 5.6 mi away.Ad Hoc’s La Sal restaurant offers fresh, Mediterranean cuisine, which includes rice dishes and paellas. All dishes are made with ecological products.There is also a cafeteria and a spacious sun terrace.
- Very nice midmarket hotel. Pretty rooms, great location 5 mins drive to Betera where you can get the metro to Valencia centre 5 mins to all major routes out of Valencia. Opposite a fabulous golf course and restaurant. Staff nice and friendly.
Staff were very helpful
Nice hotel, clean and tidy
Restaurant was excellent
Batera is 5 minutes in a taxi, very regular trains to Valencia
- We really enjoyed our stay here, lovely place with a great restaurant. Great staff, and lovely surroundings.
- Atmosphere was very nice and stop or very helpful.
- Rooms were large and clean, outside area was beautiful – would have enjoyed in the summer!
The Muralleta lies in the historic city center, surrounded by the impressive landscape of the Turia Nature Park. The scenery you will find here, on the edge of Valencia, has been protected as an important natural habitat. Along with many of its neighboring buildings, the hotel has been carefully restored and extended while still maintaining its original charm and tranquility. Within its centuries-old walls you will find a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal of Mediterranean cuisine.
- We left an item behind and they were very helpful.
- Friendly, great location and views. Not far from the airport. Quiet.
- The owners were very friendly and the location of the hotel was easy to get to.
- Lovely location in old part of town with views over countryside. Friendly staff.
- Loved the hotel. For me it was nice to see price and quality to be balanced. The expectation equals the reality. Staff was friendly, room was clean and the location great for the activities we had planned. Definitely recommend the hotel to everyone.
Hotel Luve’s air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and have a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Some rooms include a spa bath.Guests will find a supermarket, shops and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hotel.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk. An ironing service and luggage storage is available for guests.The CV-35 Ademuz Highway connecting Valencia with Ademuz is just 2 minutes’ drive away. The center of Valencia is about 25 minutes’ drive away and Valencia Airport can be reached in about 15 minutes by car.
- the presentation photos describe the reality of the hotel
- Simple but nicely decorated. Very clean and comfortable.
- Not well advertised that it is a service hotel. Internet not good and had to wait 1 hour for coffee to arrive.
- Nice romantic motel with good privacy. Tube are awesome a great shower too.
- El trato fue espectacular y la estancia tal cual me lo imaginaba.
The Iris lies just a 6 miles drive from the lively center of Valencia and its surrounding beaches. Despite this convenient location, you will be able to enjoy a peaceful atmosphere at this enchanting, small property.Admire the blend of styles found throughout the Iris, which combines the comforts of a new building with historic decor and furnishings. Modern amenities such as air conditioning help you relax in style.Enjoy the sunshine with a round of golf at the Scorpion course, one mile away. It is also just a short distance from Valencia’s international airport.
The Hotel room was very nicely laid out, and very nice.
The breakfast was simple, yet satisfying.
The staff is amazing, so friendly.
The room was cute, clean and the beds were confortable.
Nice garden and pool
- Accesibilidad, trato familiar, excelente relación calidad precio.
- El lugar es muy bonito, pequeño, tranquilo, muy buen gusto en la decoración
- Locatie ten op zichte van woning familie en centrum
- The Hotel room was very nicely laid out, and very nice.
Hotel La Carreta
All modern, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel La Carreta have a flat-screen TV and private terrace. The modern bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. One free parking space is also included, located next to the rooms.The hotel’s restaurant serves Spanish cuisine, including rice dishes and roast meats. Meals for guests with special diets can be requested. There is also a bar and a terrace.There are sports areas, a children’s play area and rooms for meetings and events. The hotel also has a disco with its own DJ.Set just off the A-3 Motorway, you can reach the airport in 10 minutes’ drive and the beach in 30 minutes’ drive.
- Pool and pool area is big and nice, drink pricing is reasonable. Should take in concern garage space is not big, for small car its okay. Hotel was very clean.
It was a very nice Room, only the TV is in Spanish.
The Breakfast was perfect and in enough.
Every time again.
The lady at the reception was kind and very helpful. Literally a ray of sunshine 🙂
A very convenient and quiet place to stay when betwix spain and France.
- For us the hotel is just ideal for a short stay over when travelling through Spain or visiting Valencia and/or its surroundings. The facilities are easily accessible and just next to the highway but on the other hand not noisy at all. We very much liked that each room has its own car park next to it which leads to very short ways to carry the luggage. The rooms are big and nice for the price and a 3 Star Hotel.
- This hotel is ideally located for the motor racing circuit, half a kilometre away and has a lovely outdoor setting, and friendly helpful staff. Recommended.
Hotel Mas Camarena
All rooms at Hotel Mas Camarena come with air conditioning, and a private bathroom with hairdryer. There is also a satellite TV, desk and a safety deposit box in each room.The Mas Camarena has a fitness center, and 2 saunas. El Norte Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is also a snack bar.The hotel is 1.6 mi away from Escorpión Golf Club and is also just off the AP-7 Motorway which links Barcelona with Alicante and Cartagena.
- Bathroom with decent size bath , minibar with basics at sensible prices
- Good choice of meal options ranging from full dinner to sandwiches.
- I liked breakfast but range is entirely up to the waiver and his capacity to replenish missing items
- beds are very comfortable , rooms cleaned and made up every day, very friendly and polite service. Mas Camarena is now my first choice for accommodation,
- Modern clean hotel but in the middle of a technology hub so not a tourist destination. Long way out of the city centre.
Posadas De España Paterna
The contemporary, minimalist-styled Posadas De España Paterna is conveniently located for those visiting the city’s convention center site, central Heron and Valencia CF soccer club’s training ground.After a day’s work or visiting the sights, head back to the hotel to enjoy a meal in the restaurant or a relaxing drink in the bar. You can then take advantage of your air-conditioned room’s state-of-the-art amenities, including free Wi-Fi internet and spacious work spaces.
- Good value for money, overall would have been pleased
- Close to the location we went and easy access to highway. Manager was nice to move us to a different room due to weak air conditioning although second room still the same. Bathrooms looked updated.
- Modern hotel with free on-site parking, in the middle of a business park. Welcoming reception staff and a clean, comfortable room. Requested extra pillows which were supplied immediately. Limited evening menu choice in the restaurant but at least there is a restaurant (open on weekdays only). Good soundproofing from the road noise which is a plus as the motorway is nearby.
- Perfect for the price. Staff were very friendly. Industrial estate, with access to a few bars, cafes and restaurants a short distance away.
– business hotel;
– quiet place;
– Tesla chargers 🙂
The rooms at the Táctica feature parquet floors and stylish décor. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food, using seasonal produce. There is also a café-bar serving drinks and tapas throughout the day. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The Recinto Ferial de Valencia Exhibition Center and Heron City Shopping Center are within 1.2 mi of the property.The hotel is 7 minutes’ drive from Valencia Airport and 15 minutes from central Valencia.
- Very new and modern Hotel. Ideal as starting point for excursions. Pet bed and feeding dish included in pet-extra-fee. the mattress was very comfortable to sleep on and the bathroom very modern and nice.
- The location is convenient, not far away from the airport. The shuttle bus to station is free and good.
- The pool was nice. It was a great value and nice quality hotel.
- This is a typical business hotel, rooms are modern and clean, wifi is efficient. It is some 4 km from VLC airport.
- Friendly Staff ,Clean and quite location just 5 mins drive to the Fairground and 10 mins to airport .Restaurant was fast service and interesting menu
Top Hotels In Lliria Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lliria Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lliria Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lliria Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!