10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llinars del Vallès Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llinars del Vallès Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llinars Del Vallès Catalonia:
Hotel Gastronòmic Can Ribalta
At Hotel Gastronòmic Can Ribalta, each room is equipped with a closet. Hotel Gastronòmic Can Ribalta provides certain accommodations that have mountain views, and all rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower. At Hotel Gastronòmic Can Ribalta, rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hotel Gastronòmic Can Ribalta has a playground. You can play ping pong at this 4-star hotel.Barcelona is 22 miles from Hotel Gastronòmic Can Ribalta, while Lloret de Mar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Gastronòmic Can Ribalta.
- I loved the surrounding, fields and nature and quietness
- Excellent service. Great food and stunning location
The rooms were very nicely decorated, clean and very comfortable.
We had a nice dinner in the restaurant. (it’s rather expensive)
- First time i would have a good night sleep on my first night in a hotel bed. The bed was super comfy. As i was on a business trip to visit a supplier’s plant i opted for the hotel rather than staying in Barcelona. The decor was a blend of modern and ancient antiques which was also great. Also appreciated the toiletries bag but would have been nice to have some tooth paste as mine was confiscated at the airport ; luckily colleague had one. All in all a great place in the middle of nowhere more suited for vacation with a partner than business.
- The food was amazing and the staff were really helpful and friendly.
Turó de L´Home
All rooms have heating and a tiled floor. A flat-screen TV and a wardrobe are also included. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Towels and linen are included.Shops and café bars are just a short walk from Turó de L´Home. Montseny Natural Park is only 2.5 mi away and Arenys de Mar Beach is 19 mi from the property. Barcelona city is 34 mi away, while Barcelona Airport is at a distance of 42 mi. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby.
- Our hosts welcomed us with real warmth and friendliness. The hotel is situated in the foothills of the Pyrenees, about 40 mins outside of Barcelona, with tables outside the bar in the town square. Great for unwinding after seeing the city sights. Lovely.
- Fascinating hostel in an intriguing town. It clearly plays an important part in the lives of the locals.
- It’s a very simple hotel, more like a bar-restaurant that offers the hotel. The service is very helpful and is located in the best part of the town.
- very authentic Spanish food exellent good spot half way from Barcelona to Girona
- La atención del personal, siempre educado y atento.
Ciutat de Granollers
This modern hotel features simple, elegant design. It has a large garden, with a children’s play area and paddle tennis courts.Hotel Ciutat de Granollers has an elegant restaurant, serving Mediterranean food. A varied buffet breakfast is available each morning.The Ciutat de Granollers is a 10-minute walk from the center of Granollers. This Catalan town has regular train connections to Barcelona and Girona. Montmeló, home of the Circuit de Catalunya Race Track, is just 3.7 mi away.The free fitness center includes a gym, a heated pool, and aerobics and spinning classes are arranged. In the changing room there is a female-only or male-only sauna and hot tub. Guests can also book sessions in the sensation showers or treatment rooms, at an extra cost.
My stay was for only one night but it was an excelent stay. I more than willing to book up with this hotel my next stay in Granoller.. Many thanks for an agreable stay.
- Good, modern hotel, with clean room, parking for free
- Lovely hotel, the restaurant was lovely with a set menu attached for a good price. All the staff were really helpful!
- The bed was extra large, very comfortable stay. The restaurant food was very good and a reasonable price. Would highly recommend this hotel.
- Staff were excellent, helped with travel to Circuit etc, food very good
- My stay was for only one night but it was an excelent stay. I more than willing to book up with this hotel my next stay in Granoller.. Many thanks for an agreable stay.
Hotel Sant Celoni
The rooms at Hotel Sant Celoni feature tiled floors, a safe and a private bathroom. Some also offer mountain views.The hotel has a restaurant where you can enjoy breakfast. There is also a bar.Sant Celoni is set between 2 mountainous natural spaces, and you can drive to the coast in around 30 minutes. Central Barcelona is just 40 minutes’ drive away, and there are direct trains from Sant Celoni Train Station, a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- Very clean, cool, friendly, and good value for money. The restaurant seems reasonable although I didn’t have any chance to try it. It seems to be more closely geared towards people using the motorway than visiting the town.
- Nice easy location with easy parking. Older style building with simple rooms and good restaurant downstairs for evening meal and breakfast. Cheap and comfortable
- Helpful staff when I needed to stay an extra night. English not spoken (contrary to advert) when I checked in.
- Nice there was a restaurant again!! Good simple food even a fresh made pizza!
- The room was clean and warm once the heating was turned on.
B&B Hotel Granollers
The hotel’s air-conditioned and heated rooms are decorated in a functional, contemporary style. They include a flat-screen TV and fully equipped bathroom. Children under 12 stay free when using existing beds.The hotel has a children’s games room, meeting rooms and a business corner with computers. Snacks and drinks are available 24 hours a day.Roca Village Shopping Center is 10 minutes’ drive from the B&B Hotel Granollers. Central Granollers is 15 minutes away.Conveniently located near the main AP-7 motorway linking Catalonia with France, the B&B is set just outside the town of Les Franqueses del Valles. A bowling alley, cinema, restaurants and nightclubs can be found in the local area.
- Good comfortable hotel. Great for resting and for business travelers. Close to the race track.
- The attentiveness and helpfulness of staff. Casual atmosphere. Adequate parking. Good wi-fi. Adequate breakfast.
- Hotel staff, friendliness and free coffee which was a nice touch and the mini buffet provided after the F1 race day. Excellent customer care.
The hotel is definitely a budget hotel but ideally located for the Circuit de Catalunya as you are going away from the traffic heading into and out of Barcelona.
If you walk down the road and across the main road you will see a Viena and a McDonalds. However the street between them has a bunch of restaurants and a bowling alley and a cinema to help keep you entertained.
The room we were in had some electrical issues but when we notified the hotel of the issue they fixed it the following day (dodgy connection on the card thing that enables you to use the electrics meant you could only use a single light or plug at a time)
- Comfortable, clean, free parking, very good for sleep 1 night, free tee and coffee. If you want – you can take a breakfast (6 euro per person).
Hotel Can Cuch
Rooms at Hotel Can Cuch are designed in a modern country style with parquet flooring and exposed stone walls. All rooms have private bathrooms including a bathrobe and slippers. Some rooms feature a fireplace.The hotel restaurant serves characteristic Catalan food and offers wonderful views of the Montseny park. Guests can also relax in the hotel lounge.A wide variety of outdoor activities are available in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling and horse riding. The Maresme beaches, including Caldes d’Estrac, are about a 40-minute drive away. The hotel hires bicycles.Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel.
the place is incredible. a lot of very nice details & a stunning view. the place is also very quiet and we particularly liked the fact there are not a lot of rooms / people in the hotel.
The rooms are also very nice, and all of them with a different set up, that makes you willing to visit all of them and spend a night in all of them.
Also very nice to have a great restaurant in the same place, with great food and also great selection of drinks.
- Great for a weekend getaway because is super close to Barcelona !
- It’s been an amazing experience. The location is just perfect and the rooms are top comfort.
- This is the most beautiful hotel I have ever had the pleasure of staying at. The pictures on the website don’t do it justice. It’s in the perfect location and offers the most breathtaking views of the mountains.
- Idyllic spot, hidden in the mountains yet close to Barcelona. They only have a few rooms, fantastic restaurant and lovely staff. Perfect spot for a romantic and family get away. Make sure to get there early to enjoy the views and the walks from the house.
- the place is incredible. a lot of very nice details & a stunning view. the place is also very quiet and we particularly liked the fact there are not a lot of rooms / people in the hotel.
The well-equipped spa center offers a hydromassage shower and a sauna. Treatments available on site include chiromassages, reflexology, zero balancing and zen shiatsu. Yoga, Pilates and group therapy are also offered.Somlom was built with real wood from the Arctic Circle and uses renewable and solar energy. The 8 rooms all have air conditioning, free WiFi, satellite TV and a kitchen, as well as private terraces.The hotel is 31 mi from Barcelona and Girona, and 12 mi from the beaches of the Costa Brava. You can get a train to Barcelona from Santa María Palautordera Station. La Roca Village Shopping Center in 15 minutes away by car.
- Nice clean and natural atmosphere. Really good location. Good service.
- Els noms de les habitacions, les fan encara més acollidores, que ho son molt. Molt agradable tenir la sensació de cabana de fusta. Entorn verd, molt a prop del sentre de St. Esteve per anar-hi a peu.
- Ambiance chalet/détente très appréciable, jolie décoration. Très calme.
- Tranquilidad, ubicacion, el edificio, el personal…
- La pulizia giornaliera in camera e la tranquillità. Camere in legno molto accogliente con spazi all’aperto. Bagno piccolo ma dotato degli indispensabili confort.
Built in 1620, the Can Barrina has been beautifully restored while retaining its rural charm in the stone walls, open fireplace and rustic decor.Enjoy views of the oak and pine woodland from the outdoor terrace or the sun room which has a number of games to enjoy among friends.Try traditional recipes using local produce in the Can Barrina’s restaurant. During the warmer months, you can enjoy meals outside on the can Barrina’s terrace. Accompany your meal with a wine from the Can Barrina’s excellent collection and then head to the hotel’s bar for an after-dinner drink.Make a day trip to the coast, just 14 miles away. Have a swim in the Mediterranean and enjoy the Costa Brava’s golden sands.
- Amazing location, the building, the landscape and the staff.
- We were left completely alone in the hotel for 2 of the 3 days which in some ways is nice but in others it just felt uncomfortable.
The property is marvelous
Fine dining great breakfast
- Beautiful grounds and location. Swimming pool fantastic!
Very relaxing, cosy atmosphere in a beautiful remote location – great for hiking, you need a car to get around otherwise.
Outdoor pool (for summer) and cozy log fire for colder seasons.
Friendly staff and a nice family atmosphere
The Fonda Europa is well-known for its restaurant, serving traditional Catalan cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s elegant bar.Fonda Europa is just a 10-minute walk from Granollers Train Station, which offers regular services to Barcelona and Girona. There is a public bus stop a 1-minute walk from the hotel.The beaches of the Costa Maresme are within a 20-minute drive. Montmeló’s Circuit de Catalunya Race Track is just 5 minutes away by car.
- On the central street at the renovated mansion family-runned excellent service hotel with calm peaceful atmosphere! entering the hotel you feel relaxing body and mind hospitality! interesting rooms’ design extra large bed comfort new mattress linen and towels! Patio and garden – oasis at the city centre. Car parking for 15 euros 24 hours! Delicious dinner real catalan cuisine – perfect tuna caracoles paella desserts along with beautiful wine and digestive selection, homemade coffee – respect to the CHEF. Place to return
- Character. Great location. Good. At park close by with hotel discount
- Nice size room, bathroom. Very clean hotel, free water in the fridge. Excellent location, since the main promenade is right on the same street.
- Everything worked like charm in this hotel-restaurant. We already knew the restaurant -a must for Catalan cuisine. Staying through the night gave us the chance to enjoy breakfast, a true delight: frshly baked bread, potato omelette, real orange juice, plenty of fruit, local iougurt, strong cheese, and coffee made to order with a proper coffee machine. A real treat!
Overall the stay was good. Car parking is not on site but adjacent to hotel.
If you do not want to take the excellent Hotel Restaurant, there are many good eateries adjacent to Hotel.
Aparthotel Atenea Valles
Each spacious Atenea Vallés Apartment has a living area with satellite TV. You can prepare meals in the well-equipped kitchenette, or enjoy modern Catalan cuisine in the Atenea restaurant.The wellness spa at the Aparthotel Atenea Valles has a hot tub, Turkish baths and a sauna. There are also bithermal showers and foot baths.The Atenea Vallés is an ideal base for visiting the Circuit de Catalunya F1 Race Track in Montmeló, just 3.5 miles away. There are regular train services to Montmeló and Barcelona from Granollers Station. Central Barcelona is a 30-minute drive away.Private and public parking are available close to the hotel.
- Spacious and comfortable rooms with a/c. Plenty room for all in family room and big bathroom.
- Place was quiet and cleaned. The breakfast was all right but a little expensive.
Big spacious room
Good facilities in room
Big windows, good views from 7th floor
Very modern. Excellent restaurant the first three days we were there. Secure parking underground. Five blocks to train station. Barcelona only 35 minutes away on very modern train (inexpensive trip). Drove there in rental car from El Prat immediately after flight; easy trip.
Knowledgeable and helpful staff overall. Would stay there again. Convenient to toll roads to France and Gaudi Museum.
- Close to Circuit de Barcelona and to the centre of Granollers. Clean, comfortable and reasonable room for the price paid. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Top Hotels In Llinars Del Vallès Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!