10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lliber Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Lliber Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lliber Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lliber Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lliber Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lliber Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lliber Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lliber Valencia Community:
Jávea and Denia beaches are 10 minutes’ drive, while the Montgó Mountain can be overlooked from the hotel.The hotel’s rooms are modern, fully equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Nou Avenida also features a private parking, a gym with sauna and a cafeteria.The annex restaurant is specialized in seafood, offering fresh fish from the Denia fish market.Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.
- Bonus was to find secure underground parking and a superb cafe 🙂
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and even though their English was very limited we managed to communicate. The hotel was also ideally situated for the theatre that we were visiting.
Considering that this is a 2 star property, it is fantastic. Staff were very friendly and cooperative. The restaurant was great and served both cooked meals and snacks. The view was lovely and the hotel is 5 minutes walk from the bus stop.
All in all very good value for money.
- Excellent hotel with friendly service and close to town centre. The town itself has an easy going atmosphere. Could have done with a car to visit surrounding area, but taxi fares are reasonable. Highly recommended if one is looking for a quiet relaxing holiday.
- Clean, friendly and comfortable hotel. We paid extra for breakfast which we took in the ground floor cafeteria. Rooms were comfortable and clean the only thing missing was a hairdryer but I always carry one so not a problem. Hotel is conveniently situated for visiting the local souvenir shops and a local guitar makers workshop.
Castell de la Solana
Castell de la Solana offers bright, modern décor. Its spacious rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Drinks are served in the bar or on the terrace, which overlooks the property’s gardens.The surrounding Marina Alta region is ideal for hiking, horse riding and fishing. Free bikes are available at reception.The ravines at La Foya and La Rompuda are within 1.2 mi of the guest house. The beaches at Denia can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- This a perfect hideaway for a quiet relaxing break.
- It was a nice quiet location the breakfasts were lovely and served by lovely host. The room was great spacious and had great views and we had access to all the facilities which were top notch. Would recommend this b&b to anyone wanting to visit the vall de Pop area.
- Wonderful location in the mountains. Friendly, helpful staff, although not on site all the time.
- Beautiful location in the mountains but near the beach! The staff were amazing and very friendly, their little dog was very well behaved and welcomed us back everyday from going out. We opted to have dinner on the property the first night and it was AMAZING!! All local ingredients and they told us all about each dish. There are many great dive spots near as well as hiking or dining out options. We had a lovely meal at a Bodega near the property too. Great time and would go again.
- Amazing breakfast at the patio. Everything’s clean and cozy. The house is located in a great area with marvellous views.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Julia
The building dates to the early 20th Century and still has many of its original features. These include an outdoor terrace-café and an interior courtyard.The Casa Julia has a traditional library, a garden and a business center. A massage service, bicycle rental and a tour desk are also offered on site.All rooms in the house are soundproofed and air conditioned and have bright décor.There is a characteristic Spanish restaurant with a variety of options.
Best thing in Casa Julia is the service. We were treated like special guests and they met all our requests without a bother.
The room was really clean and it had everything we needed.
Loved the little touch of leaving in the room a little plate with local fruit and chocolates. This is the sort of thing that tells you they care.
- Very friendly, warm and obliging staff. Comfortable room in a relaxed hotel with an interesting history. Very convenient for our proposed activities.
- Beautiful surroundings. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very comfortable room.
- An unexpectedly lovely little hotel full of Spanish character and well cared for. The owner was thoughtful and considerate of our comfort. Would definitely stay again.
- A place you have to be at least once in a lifetime.
- Best thing in Casa Julia is the service. We were treated like special guests and they met all our requests without a bother.
Hotel Bahía Calpe by Pierre & Vacances
All of the rooms in Hotel Bahía Calpe are fully air conditioned and heated. They have a TV, mini-bar and safe, as well as private bathrooms with hairdryer.The restaurant has a show kitchen and offers Mediterranean and international dishes. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink and 24-hour reception.Guests benefit from an entertainment program for both adults and children in summer.The historic center of Calpe is just a few minutes’ walk away. About 19 mi away in Benidorm you will find the theme parks of Terra Mítica, Terra Natura, Mundomar and Aqualandia.
- Sea View room….comfy bed….space in the room….location…excellent Staff…Breakfast was excellent..Parking was a bonus
- Location was great and so close to beach and the old town
- We only stayed for one night but thoroughly enjoyed it and loved the pool bar – the view was amazing and drinks very reasonably priced. Fabulous location and would stay again.
- It was very much up to our expectations and we loved it. It was very comfortable and we loved the skyline bar and pool overlooking the beach. It was so close and convenient for the beach.
- Excellent location. Steps to the beach, where many bars & restaurants are located, is just across the road from the hotel. Staff were very attentive & any request we had was fulfilled within minutes. Rooftop bar is a beautiful asset!
Fincahotel Cases de Sant Jaume
Air-conditioned rooms have a safe, TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a café and a Mediterranean restaurant, as well as an extensive breakfast buffet. There is also a lounge area and a tour desk where you can rent cars and bikes.In the area you will find hiking and cycling routes, as well as tennis courts. Aqua Natura Water Park and Terra Mítica Theme Park, as well as Oliva Nova Golf Course can all be reached in a 30-minute drive.
- Great location with very friendly staff. Room was nice and airy with a wonderful king size bed.
- We liked the easy parking, the swimming pool, the exterior setting and the location to all the places we wanted to visit.
- The setting is beautiful. The rooms have character and the views are lovely. The beds are incredibly comfortable.
- The location is great, it takes 10 minutes to go to the beaches around, as well as the villages and Calpe, the city.
- The hotel is perfect for families and couples, set in pretty grounds with lovely views. It has a small gym on site restaurant and a great pool, very quiet and a good location not far from Calpe or Moraira.
Casa Del Maco
Casa Del Maco’s elegant rooms offer views of the mountains, garden or Mediterranean Sea. All feature flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and private bathroom. Some rooms have a spa bath and 1 has a roof terrace.A buffet breakfast is served daily, while Casa Del Maco’s gourmet restaurant serves contemporary French and Mediterranean cuisine. There is a bar and a lounge with a fireplace and Chesterfield seats. Free Wi-Fi is also provided.Casa Del Maco is well located for enjoying the area’s hiking and cycling routes. The N-332 main road is 8 minutes’ drive away. Benidorm is 12 mi away and Alicante and its airport can be reached by car in 40 minutes.
- The staff were very helpful and very friendly, the room was nice but the floor has a bad slope from either side. Room 101
The location and staff were great
The breakfast was excellent
- We love everything about this hotel which is why we have visited annually for the past twelve years! It is a lovingly restored 18th century farmhouse in a quiet, hillside location overlooking the Mediterranean. In the evening the terrace is transformed into a very popular gourmet restaurant serving amazing food. Eating here, underneath the stars, is my idea of heaven! The owners and staff are most welcoming and always make us feel very much at home.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent room and restaurant. We will certainly come back.
Beautiful views – delicious restaurant!
Surrounded by magnificent mountain scenery this rural retreat offers guests elegant yet rustic accommodations in stunning natural surroundings. Escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life to the peace and quiet of the Valencian countryside. During your stay, be sure to sample the local cuisine.Choose a variety of ways to explore the surroundings including mountain-biking, trekking or country walks along good footpaths to visit caves with ancestral paintings. The gentle climate ensures activites all year round and the enjoyment of a beautiful spot with exceptional views.
- Very relaxing ,very friendly staff, we had a lovely laid back stay and we will defiantly return.
- Quiet, beautiful location, very friendly and yes in the middle of nowhere
- Amazing location and views. Not elaborate but comfortable and good value.
- Great views, good food and in a very quiet area for a romantic escape.
- This hotel is in a fantastic location with many hikes accessible by foot, and a view of the mediterranean sea and on a good day, Ibiza. The rooms were quiet, and private. Nice little pool area and terrace to relax by/on at the end of the day.
SH Villa Gadea
Rooms at SH Villa Gadea come with a flat-screen satellite TV, hydromassage bath and pillow menu. Fully heated and air conditioned, most also have a separate shower in the bathroom.Guests can enjoy countercurrent pools, Vichy showers and a Turkish bath at the Salux SH Villa Gadea Thalasso Spa. Villa Gadea Altea also offers a range of massages, wraps and treatments. You can check the timetable at the reception.SH Villa Gadea’s Kitsume Restaurant serves japanese cuisine. Local meals are available at the Miramar restaurant. There is also a buffet restaurant, a lobby bar with live music and a summer grill-terrace with sea views. Half board packages include breakfast and dinner.
- Fantastic staff, excellent food, lovely pools. Looking forward to a return visit in September
Very nice, clean pool with confortable sun beds.
Large selection at breakfast.
- Everything it’s our favourite place to go when visiting altea
- Everything was great! It was my birthday and they surprised me with bottle of champagne and a cake! Staff are all pleasant.
- Hotel is very well presented, rooms large clean and well furnished, staff very friendly and helpful – poolside and cocktail bar very enjoyable- both restaurants offer good value for money- would definitely return
Hotel AR Galetamar
All rooms at the Galetamar Hotel are equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a kitchenette.The Hotel Galetamar has buffet and à la carte restaurants, and there is also a bar serving snacks and drinks.The hotel offers free parking and there is free Wi-Fi connection in the lobby. There is also an entertainment program every weekend which is also offered daily in July and August.The Peñón de Ifach Natural Park, the large rock which overlooks the beaches of Calpe, is a 20-minute walk from the hotel. Benidorm is 12 mi away.
- 5 min to the nearest beach, close to local shops. I have booked twin room and got upgraded to the apartment with sea view for free ! we had lots of space just for two people ! the breakfast could’ve been a bit better. In general it was a positive stay !
- I asked at the reception could the kitchen area be opent up to use kettle for coffee and there was such attitude – I was told DO NOT COOK YOUR NOT ALLOWED COOK….ridiculous. very abrupt.
- Location – Bungalow was really good 4 price – and very clean – the quietest air con ever – pool lovely- will definitely stop in bungalow again –
- Staff friendly, hotel was clean & great location.
- Good selection of hot and cold food at breakfast buffet. Contents varied slightly each day. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Free on site parking is a big bonus. Hotel located within easy walking distance of bars and restaurants. Some literally on the doorstep. The beach and other bars are 10 minutes stroll away at the most
Rooms and apartments are air conditioned and have satellite TV and a private bathroom with a bath, shower and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided. Apartments also feature a well-equipped kitchenette.Port Europa combines the best attention of a hotel with the calmness, spaciousness and independence of a resort in front of the beach.At Port Europa you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities like a tour desk, luggage storage and a children’s playground are offered. Private parking is available for a supplement.Alicante Airport is located 42 mi from the accommodations.
- The apartment was much larger than we expected, the water pressure in the bath shower was amazing. The view from our apartment was fabulous.Everything was clean and fresh. The restaurant had cooked and continental choices, with lots to whet the appetite.
- Good location across the rd from prom and also near the other beach la fossa which is much nicer about 1 km away area was safe and bus stop at the rear that takes you to station for buses to Benidorm /Alicante /Denia
Lovely clean big room with excellent views.
- It was really good location- several beaches are around, very good view from the room, very ok meal, but the furniture in the room quiet old and dark. The hotell is very good for this money
- Comfortable bed, which was made every day. Not always a given for a three star. Staff were particularly friendly and helpful. Also great views from the balcony.
Top Hotels In Lliber Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lliber Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lliber Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lliber Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!