10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lles Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lles Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lles Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lles Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lles Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lles Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lles Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lles Catalonia:
The hotel is in the small village of Lles de Cerdanya, in Catalonia. The popular ski resort of Lles is only minutes away. Ski equipment hire and ski passes are available at the property.The Mirador has an outdoor swimming pool, open in summer. There are tennis courts and table tennis facilities onsite.There is free public parking at the hotel. Other services include a traditional restaurant and a bar.The hotel tour desk can help organize excursions. The surroundings are ideal for hiking, horse riding and cycling.Rooms are simple and basic. There is heating and an private bathroom.
- Friendly staff. Good view of the mountains. Plenty of room to park. Quiet. A generous breakfast, but it was not included in the room. The meals were excellent and offered a very wide range of courses (about ten choices for starters, and another ten or so for main courses). It was possible to combine starters, main courses and desserts in any way you liked.
- Great hotel, very friendly and accommodating staff – always above and beyond. This is our second stay and we will surely go back.
- It was clean, comfortable, and the staff was accommodating and friendly. We loved the location. A great place to disconnect. The food at the restaurant was delicious and fresh. A great value for the money. We were really pleased and happy.
- The views are incredible. Nice and comfortable room. The family is so friendly.
- Principalment la tranquilitat , emboltat de natura i tot l’entorn rural.
Hosteria Toloriu 1848 – Singular’s Hotels
Hosteria Toloriu 1848 is a characteristic mountain building, with wooden beams and elegant décor. The inviting lounge area has arched stone ceilings and a fireplace.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast and traditional cuisine in the bar-restaurant. The terrace has views over the garden and mountains.Hosteria Toloriu is located in Toloríu, just outside the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve. Aransa Cross-Country Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive away, while Andorra is 19 mi away.Free parking can be found nearby. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, mountain biking or horse riding.
Fully restored old building in the centre of a tiny rural hamlet. Very tranquil surroundings.
Excellent restaurant with regional dishes. Large airy rooms.
- Large bedroom with very comfortable large bed. View of the mountains , peace and quiet of the countryside , excellent dinner and breakfast, comfortable lounge area , friendly staff.
- Very nice and always helpful stuff. The two nice women are giving the feeling of being at home .Quiet and relaxing atmosphere . No troubles, good breakfast.incredible pure nature experience .
- Amazing hotel in a quaint village in the Pyrenees. Rare find with amazing staff. Willing to accommodate every and all needs. Hotel mascot (dog) is a plus. The view from the suit is worth the extra. Amazing hotel!
- Annie and her partner were great hosts they even let us walk the dog which made us feel less homesick
- Fully restored old building in the centre of a tiny rural hamlet. Very tranquil surroundings.
Enjoy the spectacular scenery of northern Catalonia with a stay at the Bellavista. It is set in the mountainous area of Cerdanya, part of the Spanish Pyrenees and just a short distance from the French border and Andorra. The nearest ski slopes are just a 12 mi drive away. Ski storage is available on site.During the summer months, enjoy a game of tennis on the Bellavista’s own court. Then cool off with a dip in the open-air swimming pool.After a wholesome day in the fresh mountain air, return for a hearty meal in the hotel restaurant. This traditional-style venue specializes in an à la carte selection of fresh game from the surrounding countryside.
- Well situated if your passing through. The staff were welcoming and helpful. The hotel is not bad for a 2 star place and everything was clean and comfortable enough. A good size room with large balcony. The restaurant food was OK and the waiter was very friendly and good humoured. All in all a good stop over.
- Just an average hotel with okay prices. The village next to it is nice (for peace seeking people that like old villages) and maked me come back again.
- Easy to find. Onsite parking. Beautiful location in the Pyrennes. Very comfortable and clean. Great cafe and onsite restaurant. Staff very polite and friendly.
Clean and convenient room
Free parking with lots of spots
El trato del personal.
Casa Moma 1948
Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax. All rooms feature views of the mountain or river. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer available in the rooms.There is room service at the property and a cafeteria.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and horse riding. The hotel also offers car hire. Andorra la Vella is 14 mi from Casa Moma 1948, while Pas de la Casa is 13 mi away.
- Clean and comfortable room and very friendly staff. It is a good hotel for couples.
- They organised free parking in a locked garage which was very nice of them
- Moderne Ausstattung, freundliches Personal. Nähe zu Wanderrouten.
- L’esmorçar molt be.Neteja. Confort. Amplitud. Tracte personal.
- Habitaciones con mobiliario moderno, desayuno muy bueno…
L’Era de Cal Bastida
The hotel is a reformed farmhouse with spectacular views of the rolling hillsides.
Surrounded by mountains, the comfortable and cozy hotel is an ideal place for families or groups of friends who enjoy exploring the great outdoors.
Due the hotel’s location there are plenty of activities to take part in, you can make the most of the mountains in the area and go skiing, hiking or mountain biking.
I loved everything about L’Era de Cal Bastida. It is a wonderful villa, lovingly looked after by the generous and hard-working Pilar, situated in the heart of a charming, little village not far from La Seu d’Urgell.
In my opinion, the quality of this accommodation far exceeds a stay at the expensive parador in La Seu d’Urgell. The views are magnificent, the rooms are perfectly appointed, everything is sparkling clean and comfortable.
There is a large terrace where one can have breakfast on overlooking the valley, even a garage. No restaurant on site, but there is a restaurant in the village, a few steps away.
Pilar and her endearing mom, also called Pilar, could not have been more helpful and hospitable! Highly recommended.
- The view from the place was amazing. Nice and relaxing to enjoy from the balcony of my room. The breakfast was very nice. I travelled out of season and had not ordered dinner ahead of time so remember that. There is no grocery store in town, but it’s possible to eat at another hotel in town. The town was old and interesting with very narrow streets.I had problems with my rented car and was very great full for the help I got from the owners.
- Hosts, atmosphere, views, room, brekfeast. Friendly and helpfull local people.
The room was very nice and clean with a spectacular views and a terrace. Although we came during winter, the room was pleasantly warm and we felt no discomfort at night about the negative temperature outside at all.
The property manager was very friendly and helpful with what we needed. Although some of the streets got a bit narrow at certain points, we had no problem with passing through or navigating – it’s no worse than a street in any other mountain village.
- The location is amazing and the owner is super nice.
- I loved everything about L’Era de Cal Bastida. It is a wonderful villa, lovingly looked after by the generous and hard-working Pilar, situated in the heart of a charming, little village not far from La Seu d’Urgell.
Hotel Font del Genil
Font del Genil has attractive mountain-style design with modern touches. Each room comes with a private bathroom, and many have a private balcony or terrace.Hotel Font del Genil features a lounge with fireplace and a dining room with views of the Segre River. There is also a charming garden and terrace, and you can play board games in the multi-purpose lounge.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine made with local produce. Guests can have drinks and tapas at the hotel’s terrace.Arsèguel is a charming historic village. The area is ideal for hiking, cycling or horse riding. Skiing can be practiced at Aransa Ski Resort, which is an hour’s drive away, while Andorra is 16 mi away. You can drive to Barcelona in 2 hours.
- The hosts, Bet and Arnau, are charming and friendly and willing to help in any way possible to make your stay comfortable. The small hotel is located in a tiny village within the Pyrenees, so it has incredible views and access to amazing hiking trails. The food is top notch, as Arnau is a professionally trained chef. So our dinner and breakfast were some of the best food we had during our trip through Spain. We travelled with our twin girls, age 9, and had the family room. Very spacious, very clean, and very comfortable. The whole family enjoyed our stay and we are planning to return again.
- The hosts are exceptional. Well located and decorated, comfortable and clean room, abundant breakfast and fast WiFi connection. Plus great views in a quiet mountainous area.
- The hotel is located in a tiny and charming village on the top of a mountain. It is very quiet and lovely and a great place to stage hiking trips in the Pyrenees. The hosts were extremely helpful in recommending excellent places to hike. They also packed lunch for us, so we could have a picnic on our hike, and cooked an excellent gourmet meal in the evening. We greatly enjoyed our stay.
- It was an excellent place and the owners/service were excellent in their support. The house is very nicely decorated and everything is done with an eye on sustainability.
- Incluye restaurante con cocina de alta calidad y una magnífica relación calidad-ptecio..
Hotel Pla del Pi
The 14 rooms of the Pla del Pi all have a different design and mountain décor. Each comes with a TV and a work desk. Rooms are heated and en suite.Both La Masella and La Molina Ski Resorts, the Fontanals de Cerdanya Golf Club and the French border are a short drive away. Ski storage is available on site. The Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park is also nearby.Characteristic Catalan cuisine and local specials are served at El Pla del Pi’s restaurant, available at weekends on prior request. There is also a bar and a comfortable garden area.
- A very nice Hotel well placed for the nearby ski resorts (Car needed to access the resorts)
- El hotel es muy correcto y muy buena calidad/precio. Todo depende de lo que se busca. Para nosotros la ubicación era esencial. Las camadas cómodas. El Tamaño de la habitación correcto y con acceso al jardín principal. Un precio muy adecuado y el desayuno bueno. En todo momento una atención muy agradable
- En general tot perfecta. Hotel molt net i l’ esmorçar era molt no. Tot perfecta!!!
- Lugar muy tranquilo para desconectar y el trato del personal es muy familiar.
- El hotel era muy tranquilo y confortable, todo muy limpio y el personal amable.
Hotel Can Borrell
This rural hotel is set over 4,921 feet above sea level. Puigcerdà is 6.2 mi away, and offers regular train links to La Molina Ski Resort and Barcelona. The borders with France and Andorra are also nearby.Free Wi-Fi access is available in the whole hotel. Rooms all have central heating and an private bathroom with a hairdryer.Can Borell’s restaurant has a terrace, with views of the Durán Valley. There is also a bar and a games room.The hotel’s reception offers a tour desk and packed lunches. These are ideal when exploring the surrounding countryside, where hiking, cycling and skiing are all popular activities.
- The hotel is at a good location for outdoor activities. The house has its charm with a patio with a view. There was nothing particularly bad, but also nothing particularly good apart from the above.
- Ubicación perfecta. Silencio absoluto. Vistas preciosas
- Ubicado en un lugar muy tranquilo, tienen un perro y un gato muy simpáticos.
- Él Hotel bien y el personal, muy amable, sé nota que todo sé hace con mucho cariño, seguro que repetiremos y lo recomendaré.
Muy bueno el desayuno.
El menu bastante caro, estaba bueno, pero caro ya que no entra bebida.
Petit Hotel de Riu
Petit Hotel de Riu offers chic rooms with neutral décor. All rooms come with a balcony and TV. They also include heating and air conditioning.The restaurant at Hotel de Riu serves traditional cuisine with a modern twist. It offers delicious homemade desserts.Guests can relax on the furnished sun terrace in the garden. The tour desk at Petit Hotel de Riu can help to arrange excursions such as horse riding and hiking in the Cerdanya area.La Masella Ski Resort is 4.3 mi away, and La Molina is 6.2 mi away.
- Charming people who ran the hotel. Charming decor and great food.
L’endroit verdoyant et un petit village de maisons en pierre typique.
Les propriétaires vous accueillent et vous proposent le repas du soir gastronomique à prix très raisonnable. Nous l’avons testé et c’était excellent. Petit-déjeuner pyrénéen… fabuleux. Nous sommes accueilli comme chez soi. Belles chambres campagnardes.
Salon à l’entrée disponible pour les visiteurs où nous avons prix le café en soirée. Et belles terrasses.
- Tracte immillorable. Molt confortable. El menjar excel·lent.
- El desayuno muy completo, extensa variedad de embutidos acompañados de pan con tomate, zumo, café con leche y bizcocho. Esmerado servicio para que todo estuviera a nuestro gusto. Habitaciones acogedoras
- todo el desayuno excelente .Jose y Inma son geniales te sientes como en casa , volveremos seguroo😜😜😜
Hotel El Jaç
Heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, bath tub and shower.A buffet breakfast is available in the cafeteria, and the hotel has a bar and terrace. Guests can also relax in the hotel lounge.Set in the Cerdanya Valley, the hotel is around a 30-minute drive from the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve. You can drive to Andorra La Vella in an hour.
Excelente relación calidad-precio.
Value for the money is excellent, clean, comfy, very quiet, friendly staff, and plus the breakfast was also excellent.
I totally recommend the Hotel Jaç, sited in a beautiful little village in Catalonia’s Cerdanya.
Molt recomanable l’Hotel el Jaç, tranquil, net, personal atent, i a més l’esmorzar és més que suficient, i treballat.
Felicitats al personal per crear un hotel acollidor, i per la seva dedicació cap als clients.
- Estancia muy agradable. Personal muy atento y simpático.
- Ambiente muy familiar, ubicado en la pequeña plaza del pueblo. El personal muy agradable. Precio económico, buena relación calidad-precio
- L’habitació molt acollidora i comfortable. L’esmorzar molt bó.
- Excelente relación calidad-precio.
Top Hotels In Lles Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lles Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lles Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lles Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!