10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llers Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llers Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llers Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llers Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llers Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llers Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llers Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llers Catalonia:
Hotel Mas Oliveres Pla de Palau
Spacious air-conditioned rooms include a private bathroom with a shower or bath. Some also have a terrace. Hotel Mas Oliveres Pla de Palau offers a garden with a sun terrace and free on-site parking.This country house is 3.1 mi from Figueres and 11 mi from the beaches of Costa Brava.
- A very cozy place with excellent service. Wonderful dinner!
- beautiful house, excellent location to get a silence stay
- This family run Hotel is the best for everything. Quiet, friendly,comfortable, etc.etc.
- Very friendly owners. Very good breakfast. Very nice house, comfortable room. Really recommend.
- We stayed one night with our two dogs en-route to France. The hotel owners made us and our doggies very welcome. The room was lovely with a very comfortable bed. The breakfast was excellent with a good selection of local Catalan meats and cheeses, breads, crossant and Spanish breakfast (tomato on toast). There are nice walks in the countryside direct from the door, so ideal after 6 hours driving to let the dogs have a good long run. Very quiet so quality sleep. Evening meal very good.
Hotel La Masía
Hotel La Masia has simple décor throughout. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has heating, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.Set in gardens, La Masia also features tennis courts and a terrace. The restaurant serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine.Figueres and the famous Dalí Museum can be reached in just 10 minutes by car. The beaches surrounding Empuriabrava and Roses are within 12 mi of the hotel.
- The room was a good size as we had our 2 dogs with us. There was also a fridge in the room.
- Good location, exactly what you would expect from this type of place: basic, efficient, good enough for a night on the road. You don’t hear the road so much considering how close it is.
- High garage since we have a roofbox. Next to the Highway.
- Very good bed. Garage for our car with roofbox. Next to the AP7.
- I was pretty happy with the room and its view on the pool. The room was simply decorated but clean and renovated.
Hotel & Restaurant Figueres Parc
Each room features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, heating, and air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and hairdryer.Breakfast can be served on the terrace, next to the pool. The on-site restaurant serves traditional cuisine and a selection of regional wines, while the bar serves cocktails and drinks.
The secure parking area.
A friendly woman made us perfectly cooked fried eggs in the morning – with a smile!!! And yet she was running the restaurant and dealing with check-outs at the same time.
- Location just outside Figueres but buses available for travel into the town.
- Good location just off the motorway. Pet friendly with ample space to the back of the hotel to walk dogs. Secure parking behind gates. Spotlessly clean rooms with great outside space, off the bedroom. Lovely, friendly staff. Nice restaurant and bar. Swimming pool a bonus for the warmer months. Have stayed before and will continue to.
- Location to the Dali museum without having to drive – Taxi was €13 for four of us.
- Cant understand why they have only two stars 🙂 It was absolutely decent place to stay before go to Figueres.
- The secure parking area.
Hotel Peralada Wine Spa & Golf
Rooms at the Peralada are modern and feature bright décor. All rooms have a plasma-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.A range of treatments and massages are available in the Peralada’s wine spa.The Olivera restaurant features a terrace and serves Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can also take advantage of one free entry to the Castillo Casino.The Peralada is located in the town of Peralada, 15 minutes’ drive from Figueres. Girona and its airport are less than 25 mi from the hotel.
- The bed, towels and bed linen were excellent. Our room was spacious and well appointed. We had our best sleep ever. The quality of the restaurant food was exceptional.
The location is nice: peacefull and colourful. The breakfast is exellent. Staff is absolutelly kind, helpfull and polite.
A cool variety dishes for dinner.A very good local wines and sparkling wine.
-Excellent massage and spa
- Really nice stay, Excellent breakfast, nice spa as well.
Amazing spacious room (junior suite)
Staff wowed with complimentary cava
Torremirona Relais Hotel Golf & Spa
Each of the rooms at the Torremirona has either a balcony or terrace, and some offer views of the resort golf course. All spacious rooms have traditional, attractive décor and a TV.El Racó del Canigó Restaurant serves a range of local and traditional cuisine with avant-garde tendencias. Guests can also enjoy a drink or some tapas, snacks and sandwiches in the Golfer’s Bar.The Spa Dubhé offers a range of treatments and comes with a hot tub, sauna, hamman, showers and a relaxation area, upon request.The hotel is ideally located for a number of outdoor activities, including golf, mountain biking and hiking. The hotel also offers an outside swimming pool, a 18-hole golf course and sports center.Both the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà and the Cap de Creus National Park are less than an hours’ drive from the hotel. Figueres is located 5.6 mi away. Girona Airport is 40 min drive from the hotel.
- Fantastic place. Stunning location. Excellent breakfast. Super value for money
- Great hotel. Very comfortable room, hotel personal were friendly. Beautiful view and silent. I recommend to stay in this hotel for quite vacation.
- Nice, quiet place with great terrace overlooking Pyrenees. We stayed there just one night during our road trip with no intention to play golf so I can’t rate their golf park. Rooms were clean with little sweets on beds as complimentary gift. Bartender makes wicked gin n tonic. Breakfast was awsome- nothing big, but everything was fresh and good quality. Having your morning strawberry fresh juice on the terrace with an awsome view… Highly recommended!
- It’s so relaxing and a great place to escape to. You don’t have to be a golfer to appreciate the beautiful scenery and hotel facilities.
- Position, location, wonderful views and golf course. Food and staff excellent
Rest your body and mind at the Hotel Can Xiquet, where you relax in the outdoor swimming pool while admiring spectacular views of the Empordà plain.All of the Can Xiquet’s rooms are full of natural light, and you can watch films using the digital TV with satellite and DVD player. Most rooms have a private terrace.Enjoy the views from your large bedroom windows. Each room also features a bright private bathroom and full air conditioning and heating.The Can Xiquet’s restaurant offers delicious breakfasts and tasty Mediterranean meals.After a morning of relaxation, explore the stunning natural area of Albera. Enjoy going for a walk, or take advantage of the mountain and quad bike excursions organized by the hotel.
- A haven after a long days drive. About 5km from the highway and you enter a very tranquil world. Beautiful location and hotel. Very friendly staff and great dining.
- Breakfast was excellent. Room was very large and with great views. Dinner was excellent
treasure of a place
hotel is perfect, you could never believe what you find at the top of the hill
views right to the med
staff could do enough to make your stay perfect
- the breakfast was very good and the dinner was superb both in taste and value. very quiet and peaceful place to stay
- The whole property is very stylish yet warm and welcoming and well integrated with the landscape – well done! The room was absolutely fantastic too. Worth mentioning are also the meal prices – very reasonable and you get excellent meals. We will definitively be back.
Puerta De España
All rooms at the Hotel Puerta de España are decorated with dark woods. They all have a private bathroom and a TV.The hotel has a restaurant where there is a buffet breakfast. At the 24-hour reception there is currency exchange and staff can provide information about the Alt-Empordà region.The Puerta de España Hotel is 12 mi from Figueres, where you can find the Salvador Dalí Museum. The beaches of Empuriabrava, on the Costa Brava, are 22 mi away.
- Friendly staff, clean and close to motorway, secure parking space for our bikes
- This hotel is a surprise in what is otherwise a rather rundown scruffy town on the Spanish French border. From the outside it looks disappointing but our room was very clean and comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We were only passing through on a long journey but did get a good night’s sleep and a good breakfast to speed us on our way.
- Absolutely great hotel. A big thanks for the evening/morning staff
- Friendly greeting clean snd tidy drinks n snacks available Easy located near the motorway Secure parking Balcony plenty of hot water
- Super position for cheap shopping and good value buffet restaurant
Hotel-Restaurante La Quadra
Dating from the 1970s, this hotel has been recently updated to include many modern conveniences to make your stay more relaxing. During the summer you can take a dip in the village’s outdoor swimming pool, stroll through the hotel gardens or simply relax on the terrace.In the evening you can try the home-made local cuisine in the hotel restaurant and go up to admire the impressive panoramic views from the hotel’s terrace on the third floor.
friendly staff/owners of long standing
Good evening meal with thoughtful extras
- Very spacious room. Good food. Hotel is spotlessly clean, and the family owners and all staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We had bikes with us for a cycling holiday, and there is secure storage, which is extremely useful. The village is located in a region containing hundreds of kilometres off well marked trails through very picturesque cork oak forests so the hotel is a superb base for walking or mountain bike activities. Would not hesitate to use again.
- This family-run hotel is extremely well maintained and the staff is wonderful. Although the breakfast is too basic, the restaurant itself is top notch. Can’t think of a better hotel for a romantic escapada in the Catalonian Pyrenees mountains.
- STAFF MOST ATTENTIVE & PLEASANT. DINNER WAS VERY GOOD WITH HUGE SERVINGS FOR EACH COURSE
Third stay and friendly family hotel. clean and comfortable and quiet.
Good value wholesome food – wellpresented.
English and French spoken
- friendly staff/owners of long standing
Rooms at the Sausa are spacious and have bright décor. Each room has satellite TV, air conditioning and a telephone.Traditional, Catalan cuisine is offered in the Sausa’s restaurant, where guests can enjoy views of the hotel’s grounds.The Sausa has a terrace, tennis courts and guests can use the hotel’s bikes. Local activities include golf and hiking.Hotel Sausa is a 30-minute drive from the Costa Brava and 14 miles from the town of Figueres. The hotel has easy access to the Autopista del Mediterráneo Highway, a 10 minute drive away.
- Marc i Paquita dos grans anfitrions. Tracte Excepcional. Gracies per tot.
Beautiful location in the countryside. Quiet despite next to Motorway.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
- One of my regular stops when travelling from Algarve to eastern Europe. Friendly family run hotel with excellent, good value restaurant. Well located close to AP7 motorway.
+ close to the highway, so easy place to stop
+ swimming pool
+ cleanliness of the hotel
- Staffs are super helpful and friendly. Go extra miles to provide a better stay for us in many way.
The establishment features views of the Mediterranean from its spacious rooms. All the rooms are bathed in plenty of natural light. Refined sea food is served in the restaurant and from the terrace you can marvel at the views of the shores, port and the horizon.Llança is a destination that is renowned for its family tourism and represents a strategic point from which to visit some of the most attractive spots on the Costa Brava. It is located only 9.3 mi from France.
- Front desk staff so very friendly and helpful – helped get bus tickets and Dali Museum tickets online. Bar and restaurant staff went out of their way to keep us happy!!
From the friendly hotel receptionist to the waiter… the smiles, helpfulness and welcome was amazing. We went the last week of May so the area was quiet and as a consequence did I’m sure receive undivided attention.
Clean, great service and amazing views. It was the start of our honeymoon..was made to feel special – Thank you.
- Location by a small quiet beach, friendly staff, excellent food. The terrace area is excellent beautiful views and you could be in southern France or Italy – but for half the price !!!
- The hotel was located almost on the beach from the terrace restaurant. Superb views of the bays, lovely sandy beach. Short coastal walk into Llanca town centre and port. Hotel and rooms immaculately clean throughout. Staff and owner very friendly and helpful. Food in restaurant was excellent.
- Excellent location in front of the sea. Nice terrasse to have breakfast
Top Hotels In Llers Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llers Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llers Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llers Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!