10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lledó Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lledó Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lledó Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lledó Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lledó Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lledó Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lledó Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lledó Aragon:
Hotel Villa de Cretas
Each room at Hotel Villa de Cretas has been carefully decorated. Rooms combine rustic and modern décor and some have wooden beamed ceilings. They also include a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Villa de Cretas offers meeting facilities. There is also a bar and a tour desk.Els Ports Nature Reserve is less than 1 hour’s drive from the hotel.
- Situated in he small attractive plaza. You can park your vehicle during the week but not on weekends. Alternative parking is only 2 minutes walk away, just off the A-1413 adjacent to the Parroquia San Juan Bautista. The building is impressive and the accommodation is modernised inside and very comfortable. The staff are available until 21:00 and are very attentive. Breakfast is continental, tasty and filling … great if you plan to go walking in the Els Ports.
- The property was excellent, extremely clean and well kept. The staff was very nice and helpful. I’m thinking of coming back.
- The hotel was very good and the breakfast was excellent.
Staff we’re exceptionally helpful. Breakfast superb.
- Realmente la experiencia fue fabulosa, la atención, el servicio, la decoración, la situación y lo mejor, el personal
Font del Pas
The rustic rooms at Font del Pas feature views of the Ports de Beceite Mountains or the River Matarraña. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese and Catalan dishes. There is also a bar, as well as a lounge and a games room.The surrounding countryside is great for hiking, fishing and other outdoor activities such as climbing. Amposta and the Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve are just over an hour’s drive away.
- Very nice, charming hotel, with an old country house atmosphere, located conveniently for access to beautiful hiking trails. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. They have a restaurant, which serves typical for Aragon cuisine. The food was delicious!
Great location on the edge of a lovely old village. Sympathetically restored old building.
Large, comfortable room. Excellent bathroom. Excellent food cooked by the owner and served by his wife. Most of it from the kitchen garden attached to the hotel. Tomatoes to die for!!!
- Excellent location, amazing room, building, staff, town, clean. Breackfast looked nice but didn’t have time to try as we left early very morning for the MOTOGP.
- Todo. La habitación muy acogedora, buen colchón, el pueblo muy bonito y la atención del personal muy buena. Para repetir
Un alojamiento con encanto, cuidado jardín, y la piscina, un plus. El desayuno muy bueno, en la terraza, así como el menú de la cena, muy rico y bien elaborado, y servido en una atmosfera íntima y relajante.
Todo estaba limpísimo y cuidado, mucho silencio, una invitación al relax, volveremos.
Hotel El Salt
The restaurant serves traditional cuisine using fresh, seasonal products. The bar-cafe also offers light refreshments and snacks.The tour desk at El Salt can provide information on the surrounding area. Packed lunches can be arranged for guests.El Salt Hotel is 30 miles from Delta de L’Ebre. It is close to Motorland Aragon and has easy access to other large cities, like Barcelona and Zaragoza, via the highway. .
- Staff were very friendly and professional.Excellent
Very clean hotel, close to the historic centre and with secure parking.
Room very clean and functional.
- Genuine friendliness of all staff, helpful and professional. Location great for both the town and exploring surrounding countryside. Room and furnishings spotlessly clean.
- My wife and I were very pleased with the Hotel el Salt. Our room was large, modern, exceptionally clean and had a very large balcony overlooking the old walled town of Valderobes, (we wished we were staying for longer than the two days we had booked before travelling elsewhere!) The staff were really very helpful, even with our lack of knowledge of Catalan and went out of their way to help us. Breakfast (included) had variety and was fresh and plentiful. We enjoyed visiting the old town just across the river, a fascinating place to explore, and had some really good cafe’s, bars and restaurants too. We would love to be able to return to Hotel el Salt, a great hotel.
- Nice location(walking distance to the old city(150-200m)), private parking, very good breakfast, nice staff(but not speaking English – for us it was not problem till the moment that we still have hands and own mimics :-)))
Hotel del Sitjar
All of the rooms have views of the town’s main square and the surrounding countryside. All are soundproofed and have air conditioning and flat-screen TV. They also have a private bathroom and a balcony. They feature classic furniture, stone walls and wooden beams and an unique décor.The hotel has a library, a snack-bar open every day, a snooker room and a lounge with fireplace. There is also a room used for events. The restaurant offers Spanish cuisine for dinner, and is open on Fridays, Saturdays and on the evening before public holidays.Tarragona, Morella and El Maestrazgo are all within an hour’s drive. A number of medieval towns can be found in the region, such as Beceite, Valderrobres and La Fresnada. Alcañiz Racing Circuit is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Location, decor of room, the little terrace. The old quarter in which hotel is set is very attractive.
- The hotel is set in the old part of the town with lots of winding streets to wander around. Although there’s not an awful lot there, it was a lovely place to stop for a night. The hotel itself was spacious and the room was large with a balcony overlooking the rooftops. Very comfortable bed, large bathroom with good shower.
- Great location in a medieval town. Quiet and relaxing. Medieval ancestral house converted into a hotel, with nicely appointed rooms. Great staff, very welcoming and helpful. Kudos to Carolina and Bea for being excellent hosts.
- The view, the impressive location and the warmness of its staff
- Beautifully restored house with many interesting features. Excellent room with spiral staircase to sitting room, terrace and bathroom. Bed large and very comfortable. Katerina prepared us a light evening meal of cold meats and salad, accompanied by local bread and wine – delicious! An excellent, plentiful breakfast served in sunny dining room. Calaceite a picturesque, tranquil village. Thoroughly recommended.
Hotel Can Josep
Rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each has a flat-screen TV, tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Continental breakfast is available at Can Josep. The restaurant uses quality local produce and has 2 dining rooms, one with superb mountain views. There is a bar and snack bar, and room service is available.You can hire a bicycle at the tour desk. There are many hiking routes in the surrounding area and the Ebro Delta is an hour’s drive away.
- Great breakfast stunning views from the dining room, the hotel owner was very friendly and helpful, the lounge area and bar are a nice feature.
Friendly Staff, nice meal; good value too.
Parking was good.
- It is a very nice family-run hotel. The restaurant is excellent – very gourmet. The only down-side is that we were unfamiliar with Bot and thought that we were staying in more of a casa rural. I would definitely recommend Hotel Can Josep.
- Fantastic food.super views of the mountains from the panoramic window in the dining room.
I originally wanted to stay in Calaiceite with my family (4) but the hotel there did not have the family room available. I looked at closed properties and I found Can Josep…What a find! Maria y Jose treated us like family and were patient with us and my 5 years old.
We stayed here a Monday and we did the Green Way (la Via Verde) for 3 miles (5KM). It was spectacular. Josep rents the bikes and you ride over an old rail road, now paved. what a view and experience.
The restaurant in the hotel is fantastic! Josep is a great cook and he has good wines as well. the selection of dishes is adequate.
The rooms are good and comfortable.
Josep also served as a guide and drove us from la Fontcalda to the Hotel. He gave us good advice about neighbor towns.
If you are like me during a route through Pueblos Lindos in Spain!!! This stop is a must!! you won’t regret it!
Hotel Hort De Fortunyo
Each air-conditioned room features a view of the pool or garden. The private bathroom has a shower and bidet and a suites also offer a hot tub.Hotel Hort De Fortunyo offers a games room and luggage storage. There is also a tour desk and a buffet restaurant.Reus Airport is 49 mi from the property and 35 minutes’ from Motorland Aragón.
The most awesomely historic and tranquil country hotel ever. The entire property amazing: classy, inviting, historic. The hostess is fantastic, and will help with anything you might need. Excellent, varied breakfast and dinner from local products available at the location. The rooms and bathrooms are classy and beautiful. Wake up each morning to birdsong and wind through the trees.
Nature and countryside within easy distance, with the atmospheric and cozy village of Arnés within a short walk.
- La comida es muy abundante y variada, y el lugar precioso y muy cuidado
- Un alojamiento precioso y muy comodo.Un personal muy atento y cercano. De esos lugares que guardas en la agenda para repetir en mas ocasiones.
L’habitacio amplia i ben condicionada.
L’esmorsar molt ben assortit, formatges i embotits exelents.
Els sopars molt bons, una gran cuinera..
L’hort magnific, tot lexterior de la casa es precios
El trato, excelente. Cuidaron muy bien a mi mujer cuando enfermó.
Tenían personal para entretener a los niños
- The most awesomely historic and tranquil country hotel ever. The entire property amazing: classy, inviting, historic. The hostess is fantastic, and will help with anything you might need. Excellent, varied breakfast and dinner from local products available at the location. The rooms and bathrooms are classy and beautiful. Wake up each morning to birdsong and wind through the trees.
Hotel El Castell
Rooms at El Castell are individually decorated, contrasting original stone walls with modern furniture. All rooms are air-conditioned and include a mini-bar, safe and flat-screen TV.The Castell’s restaurant serves characteristic cuisine from the Teruel region of Aragon. The hotel also has a bar, and guests can order packed lunches from reception.The hotel’s tour desk offers information about the local area, including the Dels Ports Nature Reserve. Hiking, horse riding and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside.
- Everything! It’s a lovely hotel, beautifully restored, right next to castle. Free street parking in square round the corner from the hotel. Comfortable, attractive room with fridge and free bottle of water. Excellent large walk-in hydro massage shower. Delicious breakfast with fresh fruit (inc cherries), eggs cooked to order, croissants, ham, cheese, etc. Friendly, helpful staff.
- A very charming hotel having been beautifully restored. The front desk staff were very helpful and very welcoming. Parking was nearby and convenient. A really lovely little hotel.
- El personal es muy amable y la ubicación perfecta. Cumple con creces las espectativas sobre un alojamiento rural.
- Hôtel au calme , en plein centre ville médiévale un peu difficile d’accès avec une grosse voiture il faut aller direct au parking du Castel et ne pas entrer en ville , hôtel très propre et typique le personnel très bien et serviable le petit déjeuner parfait
- Aunque llegamos fuera de horario de la recepción, la propietaria nos esperó. Pueblo y hotel , muy rústico .
Vilar Rural de Arnes
Vilar Rural de Arnes is a family-friendly hotel that offers many activities for children and the whole family.The accommodations is fitted with a TV. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Vilar Rural de Arnes also includes a hot tub and terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for hiking. L’Ametlla de Mar is 29 mi from Vilar Rural de Arnes, while Tortosa is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 50 mi from the property.
Instalaciones bien, personal de animación bien, limpieza mejorable, ubicación bien. Actividades muy bien. Bien para ir con niños
Personal de recepción poco agradables y secos, no parece que sean de atención al cliente. Tuve que hablar con Booking. Precio restaurante caro para lo que es, y aprovechando que es la única opción (venden como que si eres vegano o celíaco, sirven ) . Falta sombra zonas comunes, sobretodo por los ninos
Buena cocina y oferta muy variada tando en el desayuno como en las comidas.
Habitaciones amplias y agradables.
Las camas muy buenas.
El animador muy bueno
- La distribución de las habitaciones en forma de pequeño pueblo, las piscinas, las vistas.
- Tienen actividades para todas las edades,desde bebes a adultos. El personal era muy atento con lo que pudieramos necesitar para los peques, tienen papillas para ellos, bañeras, etc. Ala llegada les obsequian con un babero y una cuchara.
- Bufet variado. Hotel muy familiar, había muchos niños, pero era lo esperado, en las fotos ya se observa que es un destino muy familiar. Lo he llamado hotel pero es mas un resort de mini casas, super confortable.
- Instalaciones bien, personal de animación bien, limpieza mejorable, ubicación bien. Actividades muy bien. Bien para ir con niños
The Hotel Cresol has a rustic feel and modern facilities. The hotel occupies a famous olive mill, built in 1735.All rooms have an attractive bathroom with a shower. There are lovely wood ceilings and stone walls.The Cresol has a library where guests can relax. Public areas have modern, attractive décor. The hotel is nonsmoking.The hotel is just 31 miles from the Costa Dorada, on the East Coast of Spain.
- The decoration and the way the manager looks after every detail
- This is a wonderful and exceptional place. My wife said it is the best hotel she has ever stayed in. Mainly for its absolutely unique atmosphere and unique host – Rosa. Her care, friendliness and helpfulness show real love of people.
- We loved everything..the room was fabulous Rosa was endearing & the location was perfect!
- La verdad es que no se le puede poner ni una pega. La casa y las habitaciones preciosas, el desayuno estupendo y Rosa siempre atenta y encantadora.
- Praticamente tutto. Posizione, tranquillità, cordialità della titolare, bellezza dei locali e un’ottima colazione.
Hotel La Parada del Compte
The individually-decorated, air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Parada del Compte are spacious and have a separate seating area. They come with a TV, mini-bar and the private bathrooms contain a hairdryer.Hotel La Parada del Compte offers guests a shared lounge, library and a games room. A children’s playground is also available.The Parada’s El Andén restaurant serves modern Aragonese and Mediterranean food. There is also a bar, as well as a barbecue outside. Guests can also order room service.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Aragón. Bicycle and car rental services are also offered.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking, and La Fresnada and Valderrobres, two charming Aragonese towns, are within a 15-minute drive. The Ebro Delta Nature Reserve, as well as the Mediterranean coast, are around 90 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- The location is perfect, in the middle of beautiful nature and along the “via verde”, an old railway track that is perfect for walking, cycling or running. You are surrounded by trees and a quiet atmosphere. The rooms are big and well equipped, the beds comfortable. Breakfast was abundant and delicious, and dinner as well (dinner must be requested in advance).
- The whole experience was good. The owners went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. The room was pleasant and the food was delicious.
- The hotel was set in a very rural setting , staff very helpful and the bed very comfortable
The staff was very friendly and happy to help.
The hotel is set in a very beautiful area and during easter close to festival activity.
- Peaceful, great service and food. Outdoor pool awesome after a day of sightseeing/hiking.
Top Hotels In Lledó Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lledó Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lledó Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lledó Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!