10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llavorsí Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llavorsí Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llavorsí Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llavorsí Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llavorsí Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llavorsí Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llavorsí Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llavorsí Catalonia:
Hotel De Rei
The rooms in Hotel De Rei are simple yet comfortable, with wooden furniture and private bathrooms. All of the rooms have heating, and some have river views.There is a restaurant offering traditional Catalan mountain dishes, as well as a bar-cafe and a terrace. The hotel can also provide packed lunches.The Hotel De Rei is can recommend things to see and do in the Pyrenees. The area is especially popular for rafting, mountain biking, hiking and horseback riding.
Amazing location, next to the river.
Close to the center of the town.
Comfortable beds and clean room.
Balcony with view to the river.
The breakfast was very good
- Location and views from the room are truly amazing! Staff very friendly and helpful. No fuss was made about dogs. Was a great experience and we are definitely coming back. Volveremos!
- Second visit to this lovely hotel. Fantastic location ideal for touring the best of the pyrennes. The staff are amazing very welcoming.
The hostess was extremely friendly, with lots of good advice and some free maps for the surrounding area, and spoke English very well. The room was spacious and modern. We could see the river even though we had booked “city view”. The breakfast was very nice with good variety; well worth 7 euros. There is limited parking next to the hotel, but we could easily find a place across the street when the hotel’s parking lot was full.
We enjoyed two long walks in the Pyrenees (we drove further up the valley from Llavori). The snow level was around 2000 m when we were there in mid-April; this meant we were walking across snow fields at the upper end of the trails we were on, but the snow was easy to cross. There are also tons of lower-elevation trails in the area. We learned that the big attraction at Llavorsi is river rafting & kayaking — so Llavorsi would be great if you were planning on doing those activities.
- Great location. Frendly staff. Clean & comfortable.
- Amazing location, next to the river.
Each room here will provide you with satellite TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Some rooms also offer impressive views of the river.There is a locked garage for bicycle storage and a covered area for motorbikes. A free beer is offered on the terrace upon arrival. The property can help you book rafting, horse riding, kayak and other activities.Packed lunches are available at Hotel Lamoga. Sort is a 10-minute drive from the property, while Aigüestortes i Estany of Saint Maurici National Park is 24 mi away.
- Room was very nice. Air-conditioning would be a plusBreakfast was good.
Beautiful little hotel in an excellent lacation.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Very good hotel restaurant.
- A warm welcome – we felt all the staff really cared for us. Comfy beds, great food.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. A beautifully kept building. Very good food at the hotel dining room.
- The lady of the hotel was very cute and lovely with us! Perfect service!
All rooms have air conditioning and parquet floors throughout, and they include a private bathroom with a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. You will also find a mini-bar, work desk, and a safe. Some rooms come with a fireplace and a hot tub.Hotel Riberies also features a fitness center, games room, and a lounge area. There is a 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you with tourist information. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Activities such as hiking and skiing can be done in the surroundings, and Hotel Riberies also offers its own equestrian facilities. Andorra la Vella is 53 mi from the property, and Puigcerda is 71 mi away. De la Seu Airport in Lleida is a 1-hour drive away.
We selected this property half way through our trip as a place to rest and we accomplished our goal. It was a short stay but definitely worth our while. We even scheduled massages at the spa. Our room was comfortable and the bathroom had good water flow and temperature.
The staff is very helpful and the restaurant has excellent food. We were there off-season, so there were not too many guests.
Staff were really helpful.
Our second room was fine.
- Heated pool, excellent food and secure underground parking.
- Breakfast was delicious. Room was very comfortablle and clean
Great food – lots of choice and excellent quality
Lovely room – very spacious
- We selected this property half way through our trip as a place to rest and we accomplished our goal. It was a short stay but definitely worth our while. We even scheduled massages at the spa. Our room was comfortable and the bathroom had good water flow and temperature.
Lo Paller de Roc
Each charming, heated room at Lo Paller de Roc has beamed ceilings and offers views of the surrounding countryside. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi and some feature a balcony.Guests can enjoy a varied breakfast, including homemade products such as jams, cheeses and cured meats. There is also a communal lounge area.The area surrounding Lo Paller de Roc is ideal for hiking, rafting, canyoning and horse riding. The nearest ski resort is at Port-Aine, an hour’s drive away.
- It is a place that feels as though you live there rather than just staying.
- Ein nettes Bergdorf, gut mit Auto erreichbar. Schöner Ausblick auf die Berge. Super netter Empfang und Service. Sehr persönlich und nett
- Es como estar en casa, solo que rodeado de naturaleza
El tracte ha estat sempre molt familiar. En tot moment la Neus ha estat pendent de nosaltres i ha donat resposta a tot el que necessitàvem . I sempre amb un somriure als llavis. Hem estat com a casa.
L’esmorzar molt complet i segons el que ens agradava més. El sopar variat i molt bo.
Tot molt bé. Amb ganes de tornar-hi !!
- El trato, el lugar, el ambiente, la tranquilidad… en definitiva, TODO!!! Los dueños son super atentos y amables. Lo aconsejo totalmente.
RVHotels Condes del Pallars
The simple rooms at RVHotels Condes del Pallars include a private bathroom and cable TV. They are also equipped with heating and a work desk.The hotel has a heated indoor pool and sauna. There is an on-site gym and massage services are available.There is a restaurant and guests can also enjoy drinks in the bar. The hotel has an on-site discoteque. During some periods of the year, there are activities and events organized for free in the swimming pool by Rosa dels Vents.RVHotels Condes del Pallars offers mini golf, tennis courts and table tennis facilities. The tour desk can organize activities and excursions, such as horse-riding and canoeing. The picturesque village of Sort is just 2.5 mi away.Port Aine Ski Station is 12 mi away while Espot Esquí is 25 mi from the hotel.
- The room was spacious with a nice balcony to relax on and reasonably comfortable, its in a quiet location with a few bars along the road nearby but the village of Sort a 5 minute drive away was great for food in the evening and has a few shops and a great place for cooked breakfast by the river
- The rooms were what i expected, functional and clean.
- Basic hotel for spending the night on the way. Don’t expect anything fancy. Rooms are basic, bathrooms are basic but clean. Didn’t try the swimming pool etc. 24h reception is good. Parking on site is also a pro, although it is not really protected.
- The space: basketball court, swimming pool, tennis court, spa, tree top adventure park… all without getting out of the hotel
- Complete breakfast, this was the best part of the day. I’ts a good deal to sleep and have breakfast here.
Hotel Restaurant Castellarnau
A sauna, outdoor pool and hot tub can all be found at Hotel Castellarnau. The restaurant serves characteristic meals from the Pallars Sobirà region. Buffet dishes can be enjoyed in the garden, by the River Noguera Pallaresa.The ski resorts of Port Ainé, Espot and Baqueira Beret a short drive away. The location within the Aneu Valley is also ideal for adventure sports.Each room has a safe, a TV and a work desk. Bathroom amenities are offered in the private bathroom.
- A lovely quiet location, close to the Parque Nacional Aigüestortes y Estany de Sant Maurici. Excellent staff – friendly and competent. A comfortable room. Nice outdoor areas and indoor lounge area to relax in. Good choices for breakfast. Similarly, a good and varied menu for dinner.
- Everything was great. Second stay at this hotel and as good if not better than last time. Location brilliant lots to explore. The rooms very comfortable and the restaurant food superb. Staff very helpful. Will return again.
What a great hotel much better than the photos. Lots of space including lounge, bar, restaurant, steam room and also an outside pool and gardens. Everything is clean and kept to a high standard. Our room overlooked the mountains and stream at the rear and the parking was extremely good. A very quiet location with excellent staff who were extremely helpful and spoke good English. The restaurant food is of a high standard and reasonably priced and the breakfast plentiful,
Would not hesitate to return for another holiday.
We all really liked this hotel. Our rooms were clean, tidy and had good modern facilities for the guests. The bar and restaurant provided good refreshments and food and the breakfast was plentiful and of good quality.
The staff were engaging and friendly and the owners allowed one of our group access to their own computer to download data in order to sort a glitch on his sat-nav.
Very pleasant location by the river, we would happily recommend and return.
- Todo. Estancia bien . el lugar bien..lo recomiendo
Some rooms at Victor Hotel enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding. The modern private bathroom comes with amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and the restaurant offers homemade meals made with local produce. Hotel Victor also has a bar.Guests can enjoy free guided walks every Monday and Friday in July. The tour desk can also arrange ski passes and offer useful information on the surrounding area.Located in the Lleida Pyrenees, the hotel is an ideal base for activities such as canoeing and horse riding. The Assua, Aneu and Cardos Valleys are nearby. The town of Sort is approximately 1.2 mi away. Andorra is 50 minutes’ drive away, and the Aran Valley is 45 minutes away.
- Very friendly and helpful owners, excellent advice on local walks/drives. Really good cooked breakfast, which lasted us until the tasty home cooked dinner. Dogs were welcome. We will return.
- Great position in the Moter cycle friendly very clean rooms good breakfast
- Great location Moter cycle friendly food was amazing family run hotel very helpful staff
- A very newly redone hotel. Excellent. Food good. Welcome very good.
- Wonderful family hosts. Rooms spotless and well furnished. Breakfast was just right. Excellent value.
Hotel Les Brases
Les Brases offers the ideal setting for a healthy outdoor vacation in the mountains. It lies in the charming village of Sort, where you can try a range of adventure activities such as rafting, climbing and skiing. You can also enjoy the local culture with a visit to the nearby Aiguestortes National Park.After a day in the open air you can sit down to a hearty meal in the hotel restaurant or drink in the coffee bar. From here you can take in the fantastic views of the surrounding mountains and river. The property also features a seasonal swimming pool located 350 feet away.Free parking for motorbikes is available on request, subject to availability.
- Safe place to park your motorbike. Surrounding roads are outstanding.
- Great location just off the N260. Secure parking for the motorcycles. Very clean and tidy with a restaurant on site. Good value for money.
- The location is great for the N260 touring road of the Pyrenees. The hotel is well located and very well cared for. The food was most excellent. Breakfast was great, plenty of parking opposite the hotel or secure if you wish. Friendly attentive staff.
- Brilliant location for exploring some of the driving roads in Europe. Very popular with bikers and they have a dedicated secure parking for motorbikes. The hotel does good tasty and simple food for very reasonable prices but with a Michelin restaurant next door and a range of pinchos and tapas bars a short stroll from the hotel, you are spoilt for choice.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, nothing too much trouble. We were 6 motorcyclists and they let us park the bikes in the secure garage behind the hotel. Very clean and well kept hotel in an excellent location on the main road with views to the river across the road. Only 5 minutes walk to the area of bars and restaurants. Evening meal in the restaurant was excellent. Good breakfast with hot food on demand. Comfortable beds.
The family-run Cardós has a secluded location and offers wonderful views of the Cardós Valley. The hotel has a large garden and terrace with play area.Traditional cuisine is served in the Cardós Hotel’s à la carte restaurant and snack bar. Guests can relax in the games room, library or spacious lounges.The hotel’s reception offers a tour desk and can organize bicycle rental or ski passes. Ski storage is available on site. Staff are also happy to collect guests from nearby towns, at no extra cost. Andorra is 59 mi from the property.
- The environment is very familiar, the best welcome received after travelling a lot along the Spain. The feeling is like to stay in a fairy tales, the music, the lights and the decorative objects make this hotel a fantastic opportunity to relax and to spend your time with your partner/family. Further a stunning garden with swimming pool concludes all this picture.
- La atención del personal, súper atentos y familiares, lo increíblemente LIMPIO que lo tenían todo! Admirable para el tiempo que tiene las instalaciones y la de cantidad de cosas que exponen por el hotel!
- Tracte familiar. Ens van fer picnic per emportar-nos. Prop del llac de Sant Maurici.
El hotel tiene mucho encanto y te sientes muy agusto tanto en las instalaciones como en el trato
hacia el personal ,la trankilidad del lugar y el paisaje.Tiene mucha asencia es como un museo me impacto
mucho la decoracion. Bien lo aconsejo
- És un hotel amb molt d’encant i confort. Ideal per vacances d’estiu pel seu jardí, terrasa i piscina. I per vacances d’hivern per les seves sales d’estar i biblioteca. El personal molt proper i professional. L’esmorzar correcte.
Hotel Restaurant Pessets & SPA
Rooms all offer views of the Pessets’ swimming pool and garden or over the town. They each have free Wi-Fi, as well as satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and shower.Hotel Pessets’ restaurant serves cuisine from the Pallars region using seasonal and local products. There is also a bar-cafe and an attractive terrace.The spa at Hotel Restaurant Pessets & SPA includes a steam room, sauna and heated swimming pool. A wide range of massage and beauty treatments is also available.Cheap public parking is available nearby. Sights in the local area include the Sant Maurici National Park and the Parc Natural de l’Alt Pirineu.Hotel Pessets is just 10 miles from the ski slopes of Port-Aine and Espot-Esquí.
I’ve stayed here before great welcome excellent bedroom, arrived by motorcycle cold 3 degrees in May! Straight into the spa sauna steam room then the indoor heated pool. Bike stored in their secure underground car park. Chilled out ready for dinner at 8.30.
Excellent selection for breakfast served until 10.00 a.m.
- The hotel is wonderfully kept up. It’s clean and the rooms are modern and comfortable. It’s location in the middle of town means you can walk to go out for dinner or drinks.
- Helpful staff, comfy bedroom, great quality breakfast full of local produce.
- Clean, located at city center, big rooms, nice view, nice breakfast,
– very good location
– nice service
– prepared baby crib
- I’ve stayed here before great welcome excellent bedroom, arrived by motorcycle cold 3 degrees in May! Straight into the spa sauna steam room then the indoor heated pool. Bike stored in their secure underground car park. Chilled out ready for dinner at 8.30.
Top Hotels In Llavorsí Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llavorsí Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llavorsí Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llavorsí Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!