10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llanrug Gwynedd – Top Hotel Reviews
Llanrug Gwynedd is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llanrug Gwynedd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llanrug Gwynedd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llanrug Gwynedd. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llanrug Gwynedd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llanrug Gwynedd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llanrug Gwynedd:
Lake View Hotel
Lake View Hotel is located in Llanberis, 19 miles from Llandudno and 14 miles from Betws-y-coed. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.Conwy is 17 miles from Lake View Hotel, and Bala is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 55 miles from Lake View Hotel.
The friendly welcome
And easy relaxed atmosphere
And food was very good
View from our room was wonderful
Flowers , trees and birds
- The owners really looked after us. Jemima (6) loved the place with all the animals – both pets and wild ones, especially the bat that made a surprise appearance. Rib eye steak is highly recommended.
- The location is beautiful and the hosts are so friendly and accommodating. Excellent views of the Lake and very peaceful. Ample parking available. Great value for money.
- Staff were lovely, very helpful. Food was fantastic. Room was very basic but clean. Such a good location for everything you wish to do. Gorgeous views.
- The couple who run this hotel made our stay. The room was functional with a beautiful room of the lake (we were located at the front of the hotel). The bed was comfortable and we had plenty of tea and coffee. We ended both of our evenings having a drink with the owner and other customers and everyone is so friendly.
- The friendly welcome
The Celtic Royal Hotel
One of our top picks in Caernarfon.The Celtic Royal Hotel offers accommodations in Caernarfon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Llandudno is 22 miles from The Celtic Royal Hotel, and Betws-y-coed is 20 miles away.
- I loved sitting in the wood paneled lounge reading a novel. It’s a very comfortable place to re-charge.
- For a small town, the disabled access was okay, I am a wheelchair user. They had a bath tub, I prefer that, not sure if they have a roll in shower. The only negative was people parking their cars in front of the ramped access.
Very noisy neighbours in room above, floor boards were exceptionally squeaky so every time they moved it was really noisy – I had no sleep but only due to this. I have stayed before and it was a great sleep. The food in the bar is really nice.
I reported a problem with the hairdryer (it caught fire) and they reported it and fixed it straight away.
- Great breakfast. breakfast staff friendly and helpful.
- The rooms were very spacious and the bed comfortable. The staff were very friendly. The swimming pool was great.
Menai Bank Hotel
Menai Bank Hotel offers accommodations in Caernarfon. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Llandudno is 22 miles from Menai Bank Hotel, and Betws-y-coed is 20 miles from the property.
- Very friendly guy that ran the place and was ever so helpful and efficient. Lovely room view.
- Great location, clean well presented rooms. Amazing value for the price, plus a private parking, which was really important for us.
- Realy good value for money , super location ,friendly staff 10/10
- Super friendly staff, the room was comfortable and very clean.
- Patrick the owner was very welcoming, very funny and friendly, the room was great for what we needed, the town was stunning and we would like to visit again to look around the castle. It would have been nice to have a shower in the room and a longer net curtain on the bathroom window as the toilet was right next to it and I know it has a frosted window but I still felt that the neighbour could see you if they looked.
Royal Victoria Hotel Snowdonia
At the foot of Mount Snowdon, the Royal Victoria Hotel is cradled between Lakes Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peries. Bedrooms have baths and showers and satellite TVs.The Snowdon Mountain Railroad is within 300 feet and provides a breathtaking ride up the mountain to the summit. Rock climbing, hiking and canoeing are all available in the local area.Comfortable rooms feature comforts of home including hair dryers, telephones and tea/coffee making facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas of the hotel and free parking is also available.At The Royal Victoria Hotel, the Padarn and Victoria restaurants serve traditional cuisine, and a continental breakfast comes included. The well stocked Snowdon and Victoria Bars offer a relaxing environment after a hard days hiking.The Royal Victoria is on 30 acres of grounds which contain the the 13th-century Dolbadarn Castle. Bangor Train Station is 12 miles away and Tyddyn Mawr Golf Course is just 5 miles away.
- Staff very friendly, and couldn’t do enough for you. Room/bed very comfortable and quiet with a lovely view looking through the woodland path to the castle. Food excellent with a great choice.
- Great location to walk the Llanberis path. Plenty of car parking.
- I loved the location and the friendliness of the hotel staff.
- The location was nice, and the grounds were well kept.
- The bed was huge, and so comfortable. The reception staff gave us some extra tea bags and milk when we’d used all of hours. Little touches like that made the stay better.
The Black Boy Inn
Located in Caernarfon, 22 miles from Llandudno, The Black Boy Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Betws-y-coed is 20 miles from The Black Boy Inn, and Conwy is 21 miles from the property.
- Bed comfortable and breakfast good. Location great
The breakfast buffet had so much to choose from, however the Welsh breakfast was excellent we stayed four days and only ate out when we went on the steam train. Thank you very much for a fabulous four days
Wendy and Jonathan Thorne
Beautiful spacious room quality bedding and towels
Big bed kitchen a bonus . Car parks all close to hotel. Nice breakfast
Food was excellent for breakfast and dinner.
Staff remembered us even though it was very busy each day.
- The room was larger than expected, absolutely fantastic! The bed was very comfy and the bath was extra large , perfect for a long soak after a day out at zip world.
Port Dinorwic Hotel and Apartments
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Port Dinorwic Hotel and Apartments offers accommodations in Y Felinheli, just 18 miles from Llandudno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.Betws-y-coed is 18 miles from Port Dinorwic Hotel, and Conwy is 17 miles away.
- The children loved the pool, they had lots of pool toys. It was the perfect way for the children to end the day after they patiently followed us through castles and sea salt tours.
It’s has very friendly staff. Location visa this place is one of the best places I stayed. Please try to book Deck2, which we got upgraded by kind staff. It’s close to all local attractions.
Don’t forget to stay in your room to watch a romantic sunset from your window
- Location was great, close to most things we wanted to visit.
Upgraded to the deck room at the front.
Breakfast was excellent.
Staff very friendly and helpful
- Very friendly staff, stunning location right by the sea. We were upgraded to a hugh apartment which was very confortable.
Ty Dre Town House
One of our top picks in Caernarfon.Ty Dre Town House is located in Caernarfon, 22 miles from Llandudno and 20 miles from Betws-y-coed.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Conwy is 21 miles from Ty Dre Town House, and Barmouth is 30 miles away.
- We had an executive double room, it was very spacious. The bathroom was large with a freestanding bath and large shower. Location was great, very secure property. Would highly recommend. Breakfast was excellent, with a varied choice
- The breakfast was lovely and served quickly! The bed was big and very comfy! The location was also great
- The room was well set out, clean, warm, had everything we needed plus a couple of extras such as biscuits, hot chocolate and juice. Lovely bathroom and kitchen useful for snacks. Black Boy bar really good, fab inside, warm friendly and beer choice really good. When correct order for food given was really tasty
- Everything Excellent Room and breakfast was delicious
- This is one of the best places we have ever stayed in. We had a very large well appointed room, a good bathroom and a nice useful kitchenette attached. Although we were in the Town House detached from the Black Boy Inn/Pub/Restaurant, this was not a problem at all. There were even umbrellas in the Town House lobby for us to use if needed!
Featuring free WiFi, Anglesey Arms offers accommodations in Caernarfon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Llandudno is 22 miles from Anglesey Arms, and Betws-y-coed is 20 miles away.
- Staff were very friendly, laid back, helpful and accommodating.
- The staff were excellent,and could not have been more accommodating. I proposed to my partner whilst we were there and the help the staff gave me made the moment wonderful and very special. My partner and I would like to thank them all, and we will definitely be staying there again.
- It’s right next to the castle and right on the waters edge,great views,great food,great staff.
- Lovely and helpful staff lovely room fantastic breakfast just loved our weekend will be going again
- The breakfast was good and the selection of fraught beers
Featuring free WiFi, Garden Hotel offers accommodations in Bangor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llandudno is 14 miles from Garden Hotel, and Betws-y-coed is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- A small hotel but with nice environment and great hospitality. The Chinese dishes they are serving are also excellent! Highly recommend to everyone if you have a chance to visit Bangor.
- The owners and staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Excellent. Very comfortable bed wonderful service lovely breakfast quiet and comfortable
- Very accommodating. Room was perfect , very comfortable and clean . Great location to local restaurants and to train
- Lovely friendly, helpful staff, personal service, restaurant serves excellent food
Anglesey Arms Hotel
In the pretty village of Menai Bridge, the 200 year-old Anglesey Arms is rich in original charm and traditional character, with tasty home-cooked food and real ales.The Anglesey Arms is the first building you see as you enter the island of Anglesey over Thomas Telford’s famous Menai Suspension Bridge over the Menai Strait.The friendly pub serves traditional real ales and good, honest pub food in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. The building is steeped in history and the bell once used to call last orders was the original ship’s bell rescued from the HMS Conwy, which ran aground in the Menai Straits in April 1953.The rooms feature modern comforts and facilities, including private bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and tea/coffee.Free Wi-Fi is available in the bar.A full English breakfast is served each morning and free private parking is available on site.Highway A55 and the city of Bangor are just minutes away.
- We stayed here as a family of 4 over the Easter break and were very impressed with the renovations here at the hotel. Food was lovely rooms comfortable and spacious for all 4 of us. We found the staff very friendly. It’s a great location to explore Angelsey.
- The location was ideal for visiting the surrounding area. Ideal for an overnight stay if travelling to Ireland, Sealink /Irish ferries only a 20 min drive. The staff were helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again. The ongoing refurbishment while we were staying did not affect us in the slightest.
- Beautiful building, grounds and great views. Lovely room. Excellent breakfast. Free parking.
- Excellent breakfast, helpful staff, clean and comfortable bedroom.
- The rooms are very comfortable the food excellent good beer and great service
Top Hotels In Llanrug Gwynedd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llanrug Gwynedd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llanrug Gwynedd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llanrug Gwynedd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!