10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llanrothal Gwent – Top Hotel Reviews
Llanrothal Gwent is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llanrothal Gwent. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llanrothal Gwent. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llanrothal Gwent. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llanrothal Gwent right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llanrothal Gwent with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llanrothal Gwent:
The Bell at Skenfrith
The Bell at Skenfrith is a fully restored 17th-century building on the banks of the Monnow River in the Welsh Marches. All rooms are individually designed with luxurious bathrooms.The award-winning restaurant uses produce from the hotel’s own organic garden. When weather permits, guests can eat outside on the terrace.The area is good for hiking, fishing and playing golf. A few castles such as Grosmont Castle, Raglan Castle and White Castle are worth a visit.
- This is such a lovely hotel and location with a great selection of rooms. The food is excellent.
- Beautiful food. Excellent evening meal and home cooked breakfast.
- Great location. Comfortable and very clean room. Staff very friendly and relaxed. Great walks from the hotel with clear well-written routes provided by them. We’ll be back without any hesitation.
- Stunning location, beautifully refurbished hotel, fantastic room.
- Great rural location. Excellent food and attentive staff
Garway Moon Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Garway Moon Inn offers accommodations in Garway, just 30 miles from Cheltenham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Gloucester is 23 miles from Garway Moon Inn, and Newport is 23 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 35 miles away.
- Friendly and helpful staff, rustic ambience, comfy bed, clean room, spacious bathroom, amazing (veggie) breakfast
- Great bathroom in room and amazing breakfast. Owners were very friendly. A little gem!
- A very pleasing unspoiled old inn but with modern ensuite and good food.
We only stayed overnight but found the room perfectly adequate and breakfast excellent.
Had we been staying longer would like a little more eg. another chair to put clothes on. I used the one that was there so my hubby had to put his on the floor.
Excellent food sourced locally. Breakfast choice and quality was outstanding.
We enjoyed impeccable service throughout our stay.
The King’s Head Wetherspoon
Featuring free WiFi, The King’s Head Wetherspoon offers accommodations in Monmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cardiff is 30 miles from The King’s Head Wetherspoon, and Bristol is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 29 miles from The King’s Head Wetherspoon.
- Location was great rooms were cozy and clean staff friendly
- Great town centre location, comfortable beds, nice big room.
- We stop at a lot of your hotels we always have the spicy prawns the staff were friends so we’re the cleaners did not have to wait long for food and drinks the toilets were spotlessly clean we will be down again in a few weeks thanks nothing realy it’s been refurbished since the last time we came and it’s very nice it one of our favourite hotels
- A beautifully newly decorated place. Room 304 was great when we could find it.
- Very quite had a good night sleep ideal location right near shops would recommend
The Mayhill Hotel
One of our top picks in Monmouth.Featuring free WiFi, The Mayhill Hotel offers accommodations in Monmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is an ATM at the property.Cardiff is 30 miles from The Mayhill Hotel, and Bristol is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 29 miles from The Mayhill Hotel.
- Very friendly staff. Dogs allowed in bar. Comfortable room which looked newly fitted. Good breakfast with DIY toast which was great as it was crisp and hot unlike a lot of places we have stayed.
- Great bed & night’s sleep. Lovely en suite and shower.
- Lovely modern room, stayed in a family room and had a double bed and a single. Bathroom was lovely, great shower, double sink, very clean. Friendly staff and very accommodating. Good breakfast. On my a 10/15 minute walk into the town centre. Cant beat it for the price we paid.
- Was amazing value for money, very clean and tidy, modern look but with the wooden beams, great showers aswell. Staff are very friendly and welcoming.
- The welcome we received on arrival was very personable. Everything we needed to know about our stay & facilities was explained and it seemed like nothing would be too much trouble & all staff happy to help.
Punch House Monmouth
This charming traditional coaching inn is a Grade II historical registry listed building and still retains many of its beautiful original features, such as exposed wooden beams.Today, the hotel has 11 good-value rooms, right in the heart of the busy market town of Monmouth. All rooms have their own unique décor. Every room has a private bathrooms, TV, free Wi-Fi wireless internet access and tea/coffee making facilities.Punch House is one of Monmouth’s most popular pubs, and the cozy bar has become a meeting place for locals and visitors alike. The bar offers a fine selection of real ales, lagers and wines, as well as tasty food, made from locally sourced ingredients, every day, from noon until 9pm. There is live music every Friday evening and outside seating areas are available.
- Just need to add about hairdryers and nearest place for parking.
- Evening meal and breakfast very tasty especially the vegetarian sausage.
- Cooked breakfast was good and ‘fat free’, fried bread was available even though it was not on the menu. Lady serving breakfast was very pleasant.
- The building is old and they have done an excellent job sympathetically modernising it. Menu limited as is the beer choice. Staff were all excellent and very friendly.
- Our room was lovely with a large four poster bed. The staff were exceptional, friendly and helpful.
The Riverside Hotel
One of our top picks in Monmouth.Only 40 minutes from Cardiff and a few moments walk from the center of Monmouth in the heart of the beautiful Wye Valley this fantastic family-run hotel gives you a friendly service and a warm welcome, good food and wines, comfortable rooms and great value for money.A 17-bedroom hotel, newly decorated and refurbished, The Riverside Hotel has a fantastic modern restaurant and a trendy new bar popular with the locals and guests alike.
Booked 3 rooms at £79.00 each when AJ was fighting in Cardiff, given the price hike in accommodation in Cardiff that night it worked out £500.00 cheaper doing this after still paying £150.00 return in a taxi.
Anyway hotel let us check in early, so 2pm as opposed to 3pm which was a great help as we were getting picked up at 3:30pm and we all wanted to shower and changed after travelling for 3.5 hours in the car.
Staff were friendly, bar on site with Sky Sports, so we caught Mo Salah score the winner against Palace.
- We ejoyed our stay in the hotel as well as Monmouth
- the stay was good staff were very kind and helpful. Perfect location to walk and explore the town.
- They got gluten free productsfor us served an excellent choice at breakfast… rooms clean tidy well stocked tea and coffee. Shampoo and hand wash supplied. Warm rooms fab location
Good size room
The heating was very efficient
Good, easily accessible hanging space for clothes
Plenty of tea, coffee etc.
- Booked 3 rooms at £79.00 each when AJ was fighting in Cardiff, given the price hike in accommodation in Cardiff that night it worked out £500.00 cheaper doing this after still paying £150.00 return in a taxi.
The Crown at Whitchurch
Located in Whitchurch, 28 miles from Bristol, The Crown at Whitchurch features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.Cheltenham is 25 miles from The Crown at Whitchurch, and Worcester is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Lovely real fire, comfortable bed and great space, food was lovely.
- no heating in the room,it was very cold, could not get the hot water work, the milk provided was gone off.no staff available when we wanted to check out-went back at 9.45am-still could not find any body.
- Good size bedroom, bar and restaurant area look impressive .
- We were given a very nice room away from the main road after stating that we wouldn’t like to be facing the main road. It was very well situated for Symonds Yat but too near the main road. It’s being updated and we’re sure when this is complete it will make a big difference.
- The building is dated back to 15th century and it’s absolutely beautiful. The staff is nice and friendly, but not well trained, this could be improved in the future. The front door is locked during the night, so if you need to go out early in the morning or late night, please let the staff know otherwise you would be locked outside. Apart from that, the room is clean and warm full of old structure detail and the bathroom is clean. The breakfast is very nice.
Old Court Hotel & Suites
A relaxing Elizabethan Manor House which maintains its character and architectural features, with a great oak door giving access to the reception.The hotel has 18 rooms, with an additional 4 suites available for that extra luxury. All rooms have private bathrooms and a large percentage have traditional characteristics such as exposed beams, original leaded windows and uneven floorboards – creating a charm that takes you back centuries.Free Wi-Fi and broadband internet access are available. Each room has Freeview digital TV and telephone connections.
- Everything was wonderful. We stayed in a four-poster suite as we booked for a wedding anniversary break. The suite was extremely comfortable and great value for money. We ate in the restaurant each night and had fantastic meals served by very friendly and helpful staff.
- Staff were all lovely, no faults there. Evening meals and bar were very nice. Garden was nice although weather was awful we never got to use it. There was a wedding on, so we were put in the main building at the top so away from all the noise, and didn’t hear a thing.
- The character was great, food excellent especially the Lamb shoulder and sausages. Owner very friendly and helpful, made us feel very welcome.
Fabulous service, extremely dog friendly, quaint hotel with amazing history.
Great food, superb location, amazing breakfast, beautiful gardens.
Decent location as we walked from the room. Bathroom was lovely!
The pub food was very good and well priced
Ye Old Ferrie Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Ye Old Ferrie Inn is located in Symonds Yat in the region of Herefordshire, just 27 miles from Bristol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Cheltenham is 25 miles from Ye Old Ferrie Inn, and Worcester is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 32 miles from Ye Old Ferrie Inn.
- evening meals very good, breakfast need a bit of work though
- lovely place in a beautiful location. Great walks straight from the door! Fabulous food! Nice touches that make all the difference- coffee machine in room. Big jars of marmalade and butter at breakfast-no nasty fiddly plastic sachets. Incredible coffee! We stayed during snowy weekend and Ye Old Ferrie Inn was warm and cosy.
- Just spent the most enjoyable weekend at YOFI. Jamie and his team are so friendly and helpful , we were made to feel welcome straight away. The view from our bedroom was beautiful. The food at breakfast and dinner were very excellent. Will definitely return for the great accommodation, the beautiful location and great bird watching opportunities!
- the tv was a little small but room was clean and comfortable
- Friendly people, staff and locals, beautiful surroundings and amazing food – perfect will come back again 🙂
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Paddocks Hotel offers accommodations in Symonds Yat, just 27 miles from Bristol. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Cheltenham is 25 miles from Paddocks Hotel, and Worcester is 30 miles away. Bristol Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Staff were pleasent , enjoyed my breakfast and the view, located where i needed it to be – also had a nice run a.m by the River Wye
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Being a traditional building the central heating wasn’t strong in the room but they brought a portable heater on a chilly night
- Great spacious room. Lovely powerful hot shower. Friendly staff. Decent food. Very quiet at night.
- Perfect surroundings, very helpful staff and clean, comfortable room. Great value for money! Very much enjoyed our stay.
- Friendly staff .. easy to find . Comfortable room and lovely views
Top Hotels In Llanrothal Gwent Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llanrothal Gwent to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llanrothal Gwent but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llanrothal Gwent. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!