10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llanquihue Los Lagos – Top Hotel Reviews
Llanquihue Los Lagos is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llanquihue Los Lagos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llanquihue Los Lagos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llanquihue Los Lagos. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llanquihue Los Lagos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llanquihue Los Lagos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llanquihue Los Lagos:
Hotel Boutique Casa Werner
One of our top picks in Puerto Varas.Located in Puerto Varas in the region of Los Lagos, 15 miles from Puerto Montt, Hotel Boutique Casa Werner features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Frutillar is 8 miles from Hotel Boutique Casa Werner, and La Ensenada is 24 miles from the property. El Tepual Airport is 14 miles away.
- The room was warm, quiet, comfortable and spacious. Staff were friendly. Breakfasts were good-quality and elegant.
- The staff were warm and patient with our “no espanol!” The breakfast was superb. Dinners too late for us but it is the culture to eat late. the countryside was beautiful.
- I had the most comfy room with the best view of the lake.
- Very friendly staff in a great quiet location, 15 minutes drive from Puerto Varas
- we really liked the feeling of being in a house, coffee and tea available at any time, big rooms, big bathrooms, we were 2 couples and one of us had the big room upstairs which had a magical decoration.
Dein Haus Hotel y Departamentos
One of our top picks in Puerto Varas.Dein Haus Hotel y Departamentos is located in Puerto Varas, 11 miles from Puerto Montt and 13 miles from Frutillar. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Tepual Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Enjoyed this pleasant hotel very much. Easy to reach with great parking. The pool is ‘different’ but the weather was bad and the hours that it was open didn’t really agree with our ‘timing’. Great views from our room.
- Very charming rooms and hotel. Great view provided you get a second-floor apartment (I asked to be moved) – first floor apartments only have a view of your car parked in front of your window. Very friendly staff.
- Ok breakfast. Nice size for a hotel. Location is Ok.
- Everything was great, the room was very comfortable and clean, the staff was very kind and the breakfast was really good!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Frutillar offers accommodations in Frutillar. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Puerto Montt is 23 miles from Hotel Frutillar, and Puerto Varas is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Tepual Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Frutillar.
- Excellent breakfast, very friendly staff and comfortable facilities with prime location
- Excellent location, in the meaddle of everything. Very friendly staff, always making sure you are OK. Excellent breakfast. Highly recommendable. We will come back
- Very clean, comfortable and welcoming stay. Excellent, generous breakfast with home-made bread and jam. We’d certainly come again!
- Everything! Great location, nice staff. Special thanks to Catalina, great job and fantastic attitude. I got a nice cabin-style apartment with two bedrooms, kitchen, living room and a very nice and clean bathroom. Breakfast is very nice including espresso coffee if you like it (we do!), delicious fruit tart, yogurt, ham, cheese, scrambled eggs.
- Large room with kitchen, dining, bathroom downstairs. 2 bedrooms ups stairs. Close to beach, restaurants, shops and easy access to Route 5. This is an owner run small business and a wonderful breakfast. Stay here.
Hotel Puerta del Lago
Hotel Puerta del Lago is located in Puerto Varas, 11 miles from Puerto Montt and 13 miles from Frutillar.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Tepual Airport is 10 miles away.
- The owners and staff are exceptional and so friendly,helpful, and with a warm pesonality. The breakfast has a vast selection and the quality is excellent. The coconut cake is delicious.
- The rooms were great, the staff was more than helpful, great place to book
- The attention of the staff and the location, walk distance from the city center.
- Excellent breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff ( onlySpanish spoken)
- The service was amazing! Incredibly helpful staff.
Hotel Borde Lago
One of our top picks in Puerto Varas.This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Set in a picturesque building featuring a garden and an indoor pool, Hotel Borde Lago offers accommodation with breakfast and WiFi access in common areas, only 150 feet from Llanquihue Lake. Petrohue Falls are a 40-minute drive away.Fully carpeted, rooms at Borde Lago have large windows overlooking the garden. They feature wooden work desks and fittings, and all of them have cable TV.A buffet breakfast is served daily. The property has a restaurant and a coffee house, and drinks from the bar can be enjoyed in the garden.Free parking is available. Hotel Borde Lago is a 10-minute drive from Puerto Varas.
Very nice staff, the beds were confortable.
The views were beautiful.
- la cama !! la comodidad de la habitación, su vista hacia el lago y la tranquilidad que ofrece el hotel.
- El personal atento y en hotel muy cómodo! Muy buen precio y calidad!
- La atención de todo el personal es excelente, muy preocupados y atentos
- La atención y buena disposición del personal. Muy amables y dispuestos a que nuestra estadía fuera lo más agradable posible.
- Very nice staff, the beds were confortable.
Hotel Cabaña Del Lago Puerto Varas
One of our top picks in Puerto Varas.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Hotel Cabaña Del Lago Puerto Varas is located in Puerto Varas, just 11 miles from Puerto Montt. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The hotel also provides car rental. Frutillar is 12 miles from Hotel Cabaña Del Lago Puerto Varas, and La Ensenada is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Tepual Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very spacious room, views from our bedroom window across lake, no plumbing issues!
- The view was beautiful. The room size was good. The bathroom had very good counter space.
- Location was excellent. Great restaurant and food.
- We had a beautiful view of the lake and volcano from our room. The staff were very kind, helpful and respectful. I appreciate how the hotel is making efforts to be sustainable and conserve resources. The pool with the slide is amazing and my husband and I felt like kids again!
When we arrived they didn’t seem to have the room we booked but the attendant was very friendly and helpful and gave us a nicer room.
The bed was very comfortable, the room clean and spacious with a beautiful view..
Solace Puerto Varas
One of our top picks in Puerto Varas.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Solace Puerto Varas is located in Puerto Varas in the region of Los Lagos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Puerto Montt is 11 miles from Solace Puerto Varas, and Frutillar is 13 miles away. El Tepual Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The breakfast had lots of choices and staff ensured everything was fresh.
- The breakfast was very good, with lots of choice both hot and cold. There was plenty of room in the dining room for those having breakfast. Any items that were starting to get used up were quickly replenished.
- Carolina was great!! Helpfull, friendly. competent….
Very spacious room. Comfortable bed and great linen.
Amazing breakfast fruit cheese breads cakes bacon eggs. Wonderful
- Very modern, clean and bright room, comfortable bed, good wifi, excellent breakfast
Gran Hotel Germania
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Varas, Gran Hotel Germania offers accommodation 2,650 feet away from the city centre. The hotel features free Wifi throughout the property and free public parking.Rooms at Gran Hotel Germania have satellite TV, heating and private bathroom with daily maid service. Guest will find also find a shared lounge and a terrace at the property.At Gran Hotel Germania guests can enjoy a free buffet breakfast every morning. Cycling, hiking and skiing are popular activities in the area and guests can find out more about this at the 24-hour front desk. Ironing and laundry services are available for a surcharge and free luggage storage is possible.The property is 37.3 miles from Osorno Volcano and 22.4 miles from El Tepual Airport, about 20 minutes away from the hotel.
- The staff were helpful even though I didn’t speak Spanish. Breakfast was good but there were no meal facilities at other times nor was it close to restaurants. If I had realised that I would have booked elsewhere.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Room was small, but comfortable.
- The hotel was very clean, and the staff were friendly and helpful. If you don’t mind walking a few blocks, the location is plenty close to the central district. The neighborhood is safe and charming in a small town way.
- Clean, friendly and very helpful staff. Quiet location a short walk from the centre. The rooms were simple but well planned and comfortable. Best towels in the whole trip.
- That it is within walking distance of one of the best restaurants.
One of our best sellers in Puerto Varas! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Weisserhaus Hotel offers accommodations in Puerto Varas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Puerto Montt is 11 miles from Weisserhaus Hotel, and Frutillar is 13 miles away. El Tepual Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, sparkling clean room in a historic building. Great breakfast with real French press coffee. The location is fantastic – easy walk to anywhere you might want to go downtown. Wonderful staff – kind, helpful, and extremely patient with our poor Spanish – we didn’t always understand each other perfectly, but they bent over backwards to help us out. Pro tip: it’s not really indicated anywhere obvious, but the hotel does have a small private parking lot. Leave your car keys with the front desk so the staff can rearrange vehicles as necessary to make sure no one gets boxed in.
Great location near the lake.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Everything was excellent! The place was lovely and right in the city center
Location is very good
Owner family and staff very friendly
- Quaint pretty place good location very griendly staff
One of our top picks in Frutillar.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located on the shores of the Llanquihue lake, just 350 feet from Del Lago Beach, the hotel offers a hot tub and cosy rooms with lake views. There is an iron-cast fireplace in the living room. Wi-Fi and private parking are free.Hotel Elun has charming country-style décor with rustic wood furnishings. Guests can relax with a book from the library or visit El Lago Theatre, 1,650 feet away.Rooms are elegantly styled with carpeted floors and large windows with scenic views and work desks. Private bathrooms include showers.A continental breakfast with regional jams, breads and coffee is available daily, and there is an on-site seasonal restaurant.There is 24-hour front desk assistance and Puerto Montt City is 28 miles away.
- Very well appointed, nice sitting area in lobby, terrific views of the lake
- The view was beautiful and the staff was very pleasant! Room and facilities were very clean and some of the staff spoke English.
- We spent one night in January in this quiet town and lovely hotel. The views are amazing and the gardens beautiful. The rooms have a view of the lake and the volcano behind make an incredible postcard. Breakfast is fine and the staff very welcoming. Take a walk around the gardens!
The view from the hotel’s rooms is amazing independent on the weather. The hotel has some years behind, but it’s still very chic and the staff is very welcoming.
The food at the hotel’s restaurant is also very good – quite surprising for a hotel’s restaurant.
- Nice view from the room and jacuzzi at night in front of the lake and the volcan.
Top Hotels In Llanquihue Los Lagos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llanquihue Los Lagos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llanquihue Los Lagos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llanquihue Los Lagos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!