10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llanos De La Concepción Fuerteventura:
Hotel Boutique Oasis Casa Vieja
The Oasis Rural is located in the area of La Oliva, in the north of this incredible volcanic island in the Atlantic Ocean. Its historic buildings have been restored to include both elegant modern design and antique-style furnishings. Each of its inviting rooms comes with a marble bathroom and hydromassage bathtub – ensuring a relaxing stay.Relax in the sunny grounds at the Oasis Rural before cooling off with a dip in the outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy a meal in the traditional Canarian surroundings of the Casa Vieja Restaurant, which serves tasty dishes including barbecued meats.
- It had a cowboy ranch feel to it. Peaceful and beautiful location. Staff were absolutely amazing. Polite, professional, nothing was too much trouble. The restaurant food was a very high standard. Gordon Ramsey would have no complaints 😉👍🏻
- This is an excellent hotel with a very good restaurant , pool/garden and (at least in our case) a lovely room, The staff ( many from Italy) are without exception wonderful. Finally it was outstanding value in comparison with the (6) other properties we stayed in on this 2 week tour of Lanzarote and Fuerteventura.
- This felt like it was a family run hotel, two of the staff were sisters & others friends but not related to the management – nothing was too much trouble, you were always greeted with a smile. The rooms were large but dimly lit as others have mentioned but didn’t spend too much time in the room so it didn’t bother us. Breakfast was plentiful with fresh bread & various meats & best of all a decent coffee machine! We eat at the hotel most nights out of convenience, the food was delicious- enjoyed the fillet steak & the chocolate brownie was the best I have ever had. Very close to all the best bird watching spots with Bustards & Coursers only a few minutes away – perfect location. Entrance on main road Just past the end of La Olivia heading North with the large Ariels on the right as you head up the hill – turning is on the left. Keep your eye out for the endemic Black headed Blue Tit!
- Very charming hotel, well located between Corralejo and El cotillo, excellent service, very large room, good quality/price for the restaurant…
- Breakfast was good; the staff was very friendly and the hotel beautiful. The beds were very comfortable. Located in the centre of the island, so close enough to visit beach easily but also go inland.
Each apartment has a balcony or terrace. There is a private bathroom and living room with a sofa bed. You can hire the TV, a toaster and safe. The kitchenette features a fridge and microwave.The Apartamentos Puerto Caleta complex has a restaurant and a poolside bar. There is a sun terrace with loungers. Meals are served at Caleta Garden, 400 feet away.Puerto Caleta Apartamentos is a short walk from supermarkets and shopping areas. You can hire a car to explore the surrounding area. Fuerteventura Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away.
- We stayed at newly reconstructed apartment (Nr.2), that looks much better than any Puerto Caleta pictures I could find online. It was nice, clean, well equipped – I have read that the toaster and kettle need to be paid for additionaly but we had them the whole stay for free. The property is short walk to the beach and close to shops. Food was served at the Caleta Garden hotel which is about 5min walk and was good enough. The city is kept incredibly clean, the beach is lovely as well and deffinitely not crowded (July 2018).
- Near beach and playgrounds for the younger children in our group
Location of apartments is great, five minute walk to the local town centre and bit further for the beach. Or you can go the other way along the coastal road to the beach and town, this does take longer but a pleasant walk.
Apartments, pool area and communal areas are kept very clean. Tapas restaurant and bar on property very nice. Entertainment every night (when the world cup football wasn’t on) but did finish around 10.30-10.45 so not too late if staying with children.
- Good value for money. What you see is what you get, basic and dated but very clean .
- It’s not a 5 stars hotel but you will find it very clean and in a good location. Every evening they have the pub open with tables outside and live music where you can eat , drink and dance. The swimming pool is ok with bar and music.
La Casita di Fuerte
Colorful rooms at this small hotel are set around a charming central courtyard with flowers and plants. All rooms have a balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, as well as a flat-screen TV, safe, kettle and fridge.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Free public parking can be found near La Casita.Hotel La Casita is a 5-minute walk from shops and bars and Fuerteventura Golf Club is around 0.6 mi away.
- This place is amazing.My 3rd time at this hotel in as many years.Lovely staff,nothing is too much trouble.Peaceful and quiet,although near to all bars,shops,restaurants and beach.
- Everything was perfect, the staff was amazing, and very helpful!
- Pool area. Cactus garden. Very helpful staff. Excellent housekeeping. Fridge.
- 2nd time staying in La Casita, so lovely. Staff so professional, your made feel so welcome. Nothing is too much for them. Very clean. Mojitos are the best on the island!!
- Very very helpful and great staff and go are extremely accommodating. Thank you
Eurostars Las Salinas
The suites at Eurostars are modern and feature well-equipped kitchens.The hotel features a buffet restaurant and a gym on site. Other facilities available include a tennis court, 2 squash courts and children’s playground.Eurostars Las Salinas are less than 2.5 mi from Fuerteventura Golf Club and a 20-minute drive from Puerto del Rosario. Fuerteventura Airport can be reached in around 10 minutes, by car.
Swimming pool not to busy & can always get a sun bed
Location,pool areas food staff rooms all perfect, would recommend this hotel
- Superb location,lovely room ,sea view amazing -food was good and varied staff were all happy and very helpful just a fab holiday
- Wide range of very tasty food, friendly stuff, big sea water pools, we were surprised when we found bottle of champagne in our room with to welcome us, quite place to stay, nice beach next to the hotel.
- We had a great time! Mr SANG during breakfast was great
- Staff excellent
Simply decorated, rooms at Tamasite come with a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered include free luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including windsurfing, paddle surf and body board. The hotel is 650 feet from Casa Museo Unamuno Fuerteventura, and the main bus stop of Puerto del Rosario is just in front of the hotel. Fuerteventura Airport is 4.3 mi away.
- The location is perfect, just in the city centre. The rooms are clean and very spacious. In my room there was a fridge, which is a great idea for Fuerteventura summer, you can cool the wine or some drinks!
- The guy at the reception is very attentive and willing to help all the time. Such a nice person! There was no problem to leave my luggage after check out for a few hours. Great pub just behind the hotel.
The receptionist is VERY and VERY kind, available to all requests and VERY and VERY nice: even he cannot speak English, they gave us a bottle of water for every person at check-in and check-out time; in added, I requested a thermometer and he went to the farmacy to buy it for me: he brought it directly to my room!
The room has got a TV, a fridge and a little balcony: the room is very wide. The hotel is just in the centre of Puerto del Rosario. The mattresses are very and very new.
- Staff were friendly and helpful, room was spotlessly clean. I had a lovely view of the port from a small balcony. Great location close to restaurants,shops,transport links and airport.
- After late arrival is the hotel great stay for one night, close to the main bus terminal for further trips, great price.
Hotel Ereza Mar
Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, safe and air conditioning. The bathroom comes with shower and hairdryer.The 2 restaurants at Hotel Ereza Mar prepare a range of traditional dishes and a breakfast buffet is also served every morning. The complex also has 3 bars. All-inclusive options are available.Guest will find a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in the area as well as leisure centers and car rental companies.The hotel is 12 minutes’ drive from Fuerteventura Airport and you can reach Las Palmas and Santa Cruz de Tenerife by ferry from Puerto del Rosario Harbor, 8.7 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Elba Palace Golf & Vital Hotel – Adults Only
Each spacious room at Elba Palace Golf & Vital Hotel – Adults Only features free WiFi, air conditioning, and a private balcony. All have satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, coffee and tea facilities, and pillow menu. The large bathroom comes with a separate bath and shower, hairdryer, and bathrobes.The Elba’s impressive building features traditional Canarian architecture. It has tall palm trees, tiled floors and a grand chandelier. Guests can relax on the beautiful central courtyard.You can find a café, an a la carte restaurant, and a bar within the property. Vegetarian and low-calories options are available to guests.
- The staff are really friendly and helpful. The rooms are lovely and the golf was great.
- The hotel is lovely, the rooms comfortable. The staff friendly.
- Staff was great, facility was very comfortable, pool was very nice; The facility was very wheelchair friendly.
We stayed at this hotel for the second time. We like this hotel.
Hotel service was superior to others hotel to known to us.
- A lovely big room with a super bathroom but very cold. There was no central heating and the room faced the deliveries entrance which was very noisy early in the morning. Staff gave us a small blow heater which helped.
Sheraton Fuerteventura Golf & Spa Resort
All rooms at the Sheraton Fuerteventura Golf & Spa Resort are spacious and feature attractive décor. They are equipped with satellite TV and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. Free WiFi is available.The hotel has 4 restaurants, including an International buffet and an Asian restaurant. There are also 3 bars, one of which is a poolside bar on wooden decking.The Spa Thalasso Hespérides features a steam room, ice igloo and hammam. There is a tennis court. The hotel offers discounts on green fees at the adjoining course.Fuerteventura Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Sheraton Fuerteventura.
- The location is excellent,very close to the he airport,to a nice beach and to different commercial centers.The staff was very professional,not letting you to wait.The breakfast was rich and tasty.The bar in the lobby offered good drinks and nice music.The activities,for all the family,very pleasant.
The comfort & size of resort
Covering a lot of land and beautiful gardens &
Small river thought it.
- Excellent location with access to the beach, stores and main roads. Staff is very professional, super helpful and friendly at this beautiful hotel. The outdoor pools are breath taking and there is a great spa and mini golf field at the resort. Vacation to remember! Tip: get a suite with sea view – you wont regret it!
- Personnel very kind and helpful. Smiling and ready to assist
- Big room – comfortable bed – excellent facilities – excellent service – food is OK
Hotel el Mirador de Fuerteventura
At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Hotel el Mirador de Fuerteventura. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of European and Spanish dishes.The accommodation has a terrace.Fuerteventura Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Nice location, sea view, nice beach, comfortable, but no very spacious parking
- Really comfortable beds, near the beach, great breakfasts, great service, returning next year.
- Great location and friendly staff,perfect place to relax and switch off for a while
- Very nice hotel right at the ocean, just two steps from playa Blanca. The rooms look awesome and very comfortable. Staff is helpful and kind and the breakfast is great. Though the airport is very close, it is not that noisy as i expected.
- Good location, if you fly in the morning. Close to the beach as well.
JM Puerto Rosario
The hotel is ideally located for business stays given its close proximity to the city center, government bureaus and the airport. In addition it provides easy access to the islands main attractions and of course its marvelous beaches for those on vacation; Playa Chica is just 1,650 feet from the hotel and Playa Blanca 1.2 mi.
- Good clean hotel in central location over looking the harbour. Bars, restaurants and 24 hour shop close by.
- Balkon with view to the ferry harbour and the Ocean. Very good WIFI. No private parking, but free public parking very close. Very good restaurant across the roundabout (El Bounty del Muelle).
- Great location, well managed, receptionists extremely friendly, relatively comfortable – great for the price.
- Location, staff and speed of contact through Booking.com
- I liked so much location,staff was very friendly ,and were perfect breskfasts
Top Hotels In Llanos De La Concepción Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llanos de la Concepción Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!