10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llano de Brujas Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llano de Brujas Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llano de Brujas Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llano de Brujas Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llano de Brujas Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llano de Brujas Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llano de Brujas Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llano De Brujas Murcia:
Rooms at this property are sleek and stylish with modern furnishings and plenty of natural light. Each has a TV, mini-bar and safe and some rooms also include a terrace.Enjoy Mediterranean and international meals in the stylish Agalia Restaurant before heading to the sophisticated bar. There are also several computers which guests can use for free.Ideally located within 15 minutes of both the train and bus station, Agalia Hotel is perfect for those needing quick and easy travel routes both in and out of Murcia.
- It’s wonderful Hotel , I proud to be eternal client for it .
- Nice and clean. Food in restaurant was pretty good
- Friendly staff, good location, calm music, good Wi-Fi – everything is absolutely AMAZING!!!
- Very nice 4-star hotel. Hotel offers Queen bed size which appears to be rare in Spain where bed norm is much smaller. Nice location, not far from the Cathedral and nearby stores. Close to the highway. Hotel offers parking which is almost a must in the neighborhood.
- I could not believe the hotel’s restaurant was closed 3 of the 4 nights we were there and instead they held kids parties. What is more import at looking after paying guests at the hotel or kids parties – seems obvious to me. The worst breakfast I have even had at a hotel.
The hotel offers the facilities and services of a 4-star quality, such as rooms with air conditioning, Internet connection, room service, restaurant, conference and meeting rooms and private parking.Conference and meeting rooms suitable for all sorts of celebrations, events and work meetings.
- Very nice hotel. Good restaurant. Pleasant personell.
- Very spacious room with separate room for the children.
- Extremely friendly staff and very comfortable beds. Good breakfast. Very quiet and good location. We would definitely stay there again.
- One of the best all round hotels that we have stayed in.
- I’m an usual client of this hotel. So I’m very satisfied
The hotel is set in large gardens offering great city views. There is a sun terrace, and panoramic elevators.The Oro Negro Restaurant serves traditional dishes from the Murcia region, using fresh produce. There is also a seasonal snack-bar open during the summer season.It is just 10 minutes’ walk from the Murcia Conference Center, and 4 minutes from the large Las Atalayas Shopping Center.
- Beautiful, well presented hotel. Very clean rooms and great facilities
- great rooms – good food – lovely hotel – staff generally very pleasant and helpful
- This hotel was amazing value for money, so clean & comfortable
- Very well run and organised hotel with comfortable grounds/pool area for relaxation but well located for old centre of city
- Great value for money. Large room and bathroom. Safe parking. Comfortable bed and pillows. Good selection of English tv channels.
NH Amistad de Murcia
The rooms in the Amistad Hotel have wooden floors and floor-to-ceiling windows. All of them face onto a quiet side street and are equipped with exclusive Agua de la Tierra toiletries. Up to 2 children stay for free when using existing bedding.The Amistad can arrange car rental, while the lobby offers free newspapers. There is also a large restaurant offering a breakfast buffet.The NH Amistad de Murcia is located just 650 feet from the San Esteban Palace. It is also 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center, and 1,650 feet from the bus station. A large department store can be found next to the hotel.
- Reception still open when we arrived at almost midnight. Parking very easy (under the hotel) if a little costly (€20). Breakfast great … set us up for the day with a huge meal and lots of choice. Booked 2 rooms for the 4 of us and were given adjacent rooms without asking.
The hotel barman was very friendly and helpful.
Had all the football on in the hotel bar
- Clean, efficient, friendly. Super choice at breakfast, Easy access to city centre.
- The breakfast buffet was very good and seemed to cater for most peoples needs although a simple soft boiled egg produced slight problems and no egg cup.
- The bed was very comfy. There was allot of choose for breakfast.
TRYP Murcia Rincón de Pepe
Bright, soundproofed rooms have a modern décor and come with flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar. They each have a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel offers 2 restaurants, Rincón de Pepe Restaurant with a classic style, and the more informal La Barra del Rincón Restaurant which serves Spanish tapas and has an outdoor dining area. A buffet breakfast is served each morning.The La Muralla Cocktail Bar is located on the lower floor and features 16th-century Arabic walls. Surrounding the hotel you will find a wide range of bars and dining options.Murcia Train Station is 15 minutes’ walk away. San Esteban Palace is a 10-minute walk from TRYP Murcia Rincón de Pepe.The on-site Gran Casino Murcia includes major table games and a sports bar. You can also have dinner or drinks in the casino until late.
Good Room and shower
- Vary friendly and efficient staff.. excellent location in the heart of Murcia. Room spacious and comfortable. Will definitely go back!
- The recepcionist who received us was very friendly and helpful. Our room was really nice, with a big, modern bathroom and the bed was very comfortable.
- The hotel itself was great my only complaint is below
Near the river
And most amazing tourist places to visit
- Great location
Catalonia Conde de Floridablanca
Each room at the Conde de Floridablanca is bright and attractive. All include a work desk, a small fridge including complimentary water, and an en suite marble bathroom.Regional dishes are served at the hotel restaurant. The daily buffet breakfast includes fruit, pastries, cold meats and hot dishes.Staff at reception can provide information on free guided tours and places to visit. The Catalonia Conde is set in the commercial centre of Murcia. The Auditorio and the Congress Centre are a 15-minute walk away and there is easy access via the motorway.
- Very friendly and very helpful staff that did everything they could to make my stay a pleasant stay. Breakfast is very good.
- The well functioning air conditioning which is necessary in Murcia.
The staff were very helpful and guided us to the parking in some detail.
The room was clean and comfortable and Wi-fi was reliable.
Breakfast was very good and the coffee machine worked well, after some assistance!
The room was very quiet despite being next to a road.
- Clean and well presented; knowledgeable and very helpful staff. A 15minute pleasant wall over bridge to centre.
- The room was huge with a great bathroom. Dog friendly too.
All air-conditioned rooms at the Zenit Murcia have wooden floors and a satellite TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Fuensanta Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast.Almudí Palace and Veronicas Market are within a 5-minute walk. The city center’s main attractions can easily be reached on foot.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, and offers a laundry and dry cleaning service.
- We have stayed before and found it to be close to everything and very clean.
- Location was great close to lots of bars, church walking distance to everything. Our room was big . Staff friendly and helpful.
- The staff was friendly, the location was great, the room was comfortable and clean. I have no complaints.
Very good location, near to the cathedral, shops, to where the bus stop and only a short walk to the river. Staff very helpful and we had a lovely room which was light and airy.
There was a supermarket round the corner. It was easy to get the bus to the shopping mall.
- Excellent location, lots of restaurants, bars and shops in the neighborhood, public transport nearby, so easy to go anywhere, very clean room and friendly staff.
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom, while some rooms come with a balcony.Popular points of interest near La huertanica include La Merced University, Bellas Artes Museum and Santa Isabel Park. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Arco De San Juan
The rooms at Hotel Arco De San Juan feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with satellite TV, safe, mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel cafe serves a continental breakfast from 07:30, as well as serving snacks, drinks and cocktails until midnight.Murcia’s Bullring is 1,500 feet from the hotel, and there are many shops and restaurants in the surrounding streets. Murcia del Carmen Train Station is a 5-minute drive away, where you will also find the Town Hall, and a selection of restaurants and shops.The Mar Menor and San Javier Airport are around 45 minutes’ drive away. Private parking is available on site, for an extra charge.
- A very comfortable hotel in the city center, We had a room for three of us, large and comfortable.
- The area was perfect- beds comfy, clean and breakfast omelette excellent
- Central location and the bar next door. Excellent breakfast included in the price.
- The location is excellent above a plaza with good restaurants and a beautiful church which is well worth a visit. The breakfast was v nice and the staff were helpful and pleasant. We stayed for just one night and would stay again. A bit expensive when you take in the parking costs.
- The location is perfect and the staff are incredibly friendly. I’ve stayed there several times now and it is my favourite hotel in Murcia.
Each air-conditioned room comes with free WiFi and a TV. There is a private bathroom.A Continental breakfast is available for an additional cost, and a daily set lunch menu is served in the cafe as well. Luggage storage is available at Casa Emilio.The Roman Theater is a 10-minute walk from the property, You can reach Murcia Train Station in 10 minutes on foot, while the city bus station is 15 minutes’ walk away.
- Good price and easy access. Just okay for a one night stay and nothing more.
- Nice place to stay, near center of the city, clean rooms, sufficient for the price.
- Location was perfect for visiting the old town. Great value for money. Lovely little park directly opposite to walk the dog. Nothing fancy but spotlessly clean and friendly
- I was passing through Murcia, traveling from Barcelona to Blanca. This was a no fuss place to stay. The staff was friendly and patient with my broken spanish. The room was what you pay for; nothing special, but small, clean, and quiet. And the location was lovely; lots of bus stops, close to the river, and near the cathedral and historic plaza.
- Great location no longer than 10 minutes to the cathedral.
Top Hotels In Llano De Brujas Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llano de Brujas Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llano de Brujas Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llano de Brujas Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!