10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llanfair Clydogau – Top Hotel Reviews
Llanfair Clydogau is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llanfair Clydogau. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llanfair Clydogau. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llanfair Clydogau. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llanfair Clydogau right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llanfair Clydogau with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llanfair Clydogau:
The Falcondale Hotel & Restaurant
One of our top picks in Lampeter.Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The Falcondale Hotel & Restaurant is located in Lampeter. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Aberystwyth is 20 miles from The Falcondale Hotel, and Carmarthen is 20 miles away.
- The dinner was very high quality, served by a guy working over here from the British Virgin Islands. He was outstanding in terms of his customer service & so were other members of the hotel team.
- The staff are all very friendly. The breakfast is always very good.
- The staff were excellent. Very attentive and friendly.
Food was very good, excellent range of wines and spirits
I was given a complimentary room upgrade, very spacious
Staff were extremely helpful and friendly
- The staff, food, grounds, beautiful furnishings and fixtures – everything. And the little touches like board games and putting sanitary products in the ladies loo. Such a great thing to do. Can’t wait to come back!
Located in Lampeter, 22 miles from Aberystwyth, Grannell Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.You can play darts at this inn, and the area is popular for fishing. Carmarthen is 18 miles from Grannell Hotel, and Llanelli is 29 miles from the property.
Breakfast arrangements and choice of cold buffet in the absence of staff were good.
Bed was comfortable.
- Lucy the manager there was very bubbly and attentive to my needs. Room was cosy and warm given the snowy conditions this was a blessing. The hotel was very quiet which was ideal as I was marking folders and gave some needed peace and quiet so I could concentrate 🙂 If on a business trip this place would be ideal.
- Everything it was all good everyone there made us feel welcome the the place was lovely they are genuine people and I whish them the best of luck we will be back there again it was brilliant
- We really enjoyed our 2 night stay at the hotel.Excellent warm room/tea coffee making facilities/extra radiator if needed.En-suite with shower.Brilliant views from bedroom window of surrounding area
The bed was comfortable and the room pleasant, the shower was good and clean.
the atmosphere was excellent and the food very nice
- Breakfast arrangements and choice of cold buffet in the absence of staff were good.
One of our top picks in Tregaron.Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Y Talbot is located in Tregaron, just 15 miles from Aberystwyth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Brecon is 30 miles from Y Talbot, and Carmarthen is 30 miles from the property.
The bathroom was superb – we were given a superior room.
Breakfast was delicious and the chef provided the fried bread ( beautifully cooked) my husband requested!
Lovely dinner too
- We had a Evening meal with my Sons and Cousin after the funeral of my Uncle and it was superb
- We got a lovely warm Welsh welcome, food great in the evening, lovley room, great shower ! An excellent breakfast too. I would stay there again and would recommend it to others.
- The food was amazing. The room was comfortable. The shower was excellent. Lovely friendly staff.
- The staff were outstanding, friendly, and always helpful.
- The bathroom was superb – we were given a superior room.
Cross Hands Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cross Hands Hotel offers accommodations in Llanybyther. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aberystwyth is 24 miles from Cross Hands Hotel, and Carmarthen is 16 miles away.
- The room as very clean & tidy & the food as good
- The hotel has recently been refurbished and is of a good quality standard. The staff were all friendly and there was a good atmosphere amongst the other drinkers in the bar.
- It was clean and comfortable and a good location for me.
The breakfast and evening meals are excellent keep the good work up Kevin &Merv
The bedrooms and bathrooms have just been refurbished to a high standard perfect we will definitely be returning in the future.
- Recently refurbished to a high standard. The staff were friendly and attentive and the breakfast was really nice it set me up for the day. The sirloin steak for dinner was very good and went down a treat with a few pints of Doombar
The Royal Oak Inn
Located in Llandovery, 27 miles from Aberystwyth, The Royal Oak Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is provided.You can play darts at the inn. Brecon is 19 miles from The Royal Oak Inn, and Carmarthen is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Good location for what we required. Good selection at the bar
With limited menu but food was tasty
Log fires very welcoming
- Great breakfast and good beer. Would be fantastic in summer out in the beer garden
- Great food, proper old pub/hunting lodge, clean and tidy bedding, value for money,warm and cosy, not flash!
- Lovely little pub with rooms. Excellent food. Stunning location
- The friendliness, the cosy and thriving atmosphere
- Good location for what we required. Good selection at the bar
Located in Llanrhystyd in the region of Dyfed, 8 miles from Aberystwyth, Penrhos Park features a playground and sauna. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Barmouth is 29 miles from Penrhos Park, and Cardigan is 27 miles away.
- Members of the club where so welcoming made my stay a pleasure
- Very good sized bedroom. Bar staff very friendly and efficient. Gym not spectacular but had the basics. Food decent. Location good for coastal walking.
- I had to leave early every day and therefore unable to have breakfast at the correct time. Had a tray the night before of cereals, ham, cheese, jam , bread, honey etc. Very good indeed.
- The room was great, nice to have lots of space & a sofa. The staff were so helpful and welcoming.
Lovely accommodation, nice bar area , lovely evening meal.
Would recommend this accommodation to anyone.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Harbourmaster Hotel offers accommodations in Aberaeron. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aberystwyth is 14 miles from Harbourmaster Hotel, and Carmarthen is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Feathers Royal Hotel
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. In picturesque Aberaeron, Feathers Royal Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Aberaeron Harbor. With period features and free parking, the hotel offers elegant rooms with free internet connection.The spacious rooms at Feathers Royal are traditionally decorated, and each has a modern bathroom. Rooms also feature a TV and telephone, and some have original features and seating areas.In the old inn carriage house , the Feathers Restaurant serves traditional British cuisine, using quality Welsh produce. The cozy bar offers fine wines and quality beers, and features original stone walls.Surrounded by scenic Ceredigion countryside, The Royal Feathers Hotel has many walking routes and cycling tracks nearby. Aberystwyth can be reached in a 25 minute drive and Aberaeron’s pebble beach is a 5-minute walk away.
- Bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast great. Ate in hotel twice (evening meal) – very good
- We loved Aberaeron, and this was a good choice of Hotel/B&B. Our room was a little old fashioned, but comfortable, and the evening meal was very good and clearly their restaurant is a highlight. Breakfast was also good.
- From start to finish on our week-end break the staff could not do enough for us. The food was excellent and the waiter staff superb.We would definitely recommend the Feathers to our friends.
- Very friendly staff, olde worlde ethos. Very enjoyable stay
- The young man who checked us in carried our bags to the room without being asked. Both he and the lady who looked after us at breakfast were extremely courteous and friendly and we will be back. Breakfast was excellent.
One of our top picks in Aberaeron.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. In beautiful Aberaeron, Monachty is a traditional seaside pub and hotel with bright accommodations, free Wi-Fi and a terrace with stunning harbor views.The Monachty has an extensive fresh menu in its brasserie restaurant, and a reputation for friendly service and a welcoming atmosphere.
Spectacular views from room 7. Best stay ever in The Monachty!
Tea coffee and daily water & biscuits appreciated.
- Staff were great, food was lovely and location is perfect.
- Very friendly staff. Room was spotlessly clean.breakfast was really nice.would stay here again right in the middle of town perfect location.
- Great position next to the harbour, room 7 is great, nice food and bar area
- All the staff were very friendly. Good position in Aberaeron. Pleasant views over harbour from room 7
- Spectacular views from room 7. Best stay ever in The Monachty!
Featuring free WiFi, Llanina Arms offers accommodations in Llanarth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Aberystwyth is 18 miles from Llanina Arms, and Carmarthen is 23 miles away.
- All the staff were very friendly and we were treated to a warm welcome. Our room was bigger than expected, very clean and the beds very comfortable. The food, both for evening meal and breakfast was cooked and served beautifully and plenty of it! I can’t fault this lovely place to stay.
- Delicious breakfast. Great pub grub in the evening and all served by friendly staff.
- We booked the family rom as we were travelling with our LD adult son. The room was great and the beds so comfy.
- Bar and restaurant meant lots of food and drink options during our stay. Family room was super comfortable and clean. Food was excellent and staff extremely helpful and friendly. Five minutes from New Quay by car so was great location for us.
- We were greeted by Hevina ( apologies if I have spelt it wrong) on arrival. She is very friendly and helpful. Our room was ready when we arrived and was nicely decorated, a great big room to accommodate myself, partner and 3 children. Equipped with everything we could have needed and lovely and cosy. The breakfast in the morning was delicious, everything cooked fresh and a good selection of cereals / toast/ yoghurts and fruit too. The evening meal was even better, again delicious, all home made and great portion sizes. We will definitely be calling again soon!
Top Hotels In Llanfair Clydogau Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llanfair Clydogau to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llanfair Clydogau but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llanfair Clydogau. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!