10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llanera Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llanera Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llanera Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llanera Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llanera Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llanera Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llanera Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llanera Catalonia:
Hotel Villaro Del Bosc
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Villaro Del Bosc is located in Freixinet in the region of Catalonia, just 18 miles from Manresa. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Cardona is 5 miles from Hotel Villaro Del Bosc, and Montserrat is 26 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 50 miles away.
- Very comfortable…the property is perfect for a quick break to disconnect. The staff were very welcoming and attentive. The dinner was amazing.
The two-bedroom apartment is a great deal. Breakfast is tasty and generous.
On top of it, the staff kindness makes everything even nicer and more comfortable!
- Beautiful and cozy hotel with very nice decoration and details. The rooms are pretty, spacious and very clean. The food at the restaurant amazing. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, especially the lady at the reception. She really made our stay very pleasant and comfortable and attended all our little requests about the kids’ food etc. The location also is great. Close to Cardona and Solsona, both beautiful cities to visit. I totally recommend this hotel and definitely would stay there again.
- Location, hotel is beautiful, staff very polite, food was great and helpful to cater for my partner who has a gluten allergy
This place is a real hidden gem. It is located in the middle of farm land with great views over the hills. The rooms were not terribly big, but very comfortable, modern and tastefully decorated, with a nice modern bath.
The best thing about the place: The food! The lady of the house is also the Chef and what she does is fantastic! Clever, tasty modern Spanish cuisine – on a budget! Dinner was wonderful and I have never had a breakfast like this ever, and we travel a lot.
Staff was helpful and friendly and sweet. Most of the staff doesn’t speak English but some do a little and this is more than enough to communicate. It is not a place where you would want to stay for a week, but it is perfect for chilling out a couple of days. They also do weddings, there was one going on when we arrived, and in spite of so many people being served, they just fitted us in for lunch – we go what they had and it was great.
We highly recommend this place.
Hostal Palouet de Segarra
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Palouet de Segarra offers accommodations in Masoteras, just 25 miles from Manresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cardona is 19 miles from Hostal Palouet de Segarra, and Montserrat is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 46 miles from the property.
The property was intriguing, a bit like a tardis! The public areas are furnished with period pieces, with several small seating areas to choose from. The restaurant was busy when we arrived in the afternoon, and we would have loved to eat there at night, but it was not to be open. We were told that a salad or sandwiches could be prepared and left in the breakfast room fridge for us, but we had come prepared with our own picnic supper. We were invited to use the kitchen facilities in the breakfast room, and there was a honesty system for drinks and snacks. Our room was furnished in a modern way, a little on the small side, but with nice views and quite comfortable.
We enjoyed a good walk In the surrounding countryside.
We will probably choose to stay there again.
- Tot absolutament excel·lent. Totalment recomanable.
- This was the most gorgeous place we stayed at during our whole tour. It is in the countryside miles from anywhere, so peaceful and quiet. The owners do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. They have an onsite restaurant which serves local cuisine and the hostel has a kitchen area where you can cook your own food. I strongly recommend this Hotel for anyone who appreciates peace tranquillity and quality.
- Miram the owner and her family where amazing . All the staff extremely friendly and welcoming . Truly an hidden jewel in the middle of Catalunya . Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone . Simply amazing hotel
- An absolutely beautiful place; peaceful and relaxing.
- The property was intriguing, a bit like a tardis! The public areas are furnished with period pieces, with several small seating areas to choose from. The restaurant was busy when we arrived in the afternoon, and we would have loved to eat there at night, but it was not to be open. We were told that a salad or sandwiches could be prepared and left in the breakfast room fridge for us, but we had come prepared with our own picnic supper. We were invited to use the kitchen facilities in the breakfast room, and there was a honesty system for drinks and snacks. Our room was furnished in a modern way, a little on the small side, but with nice views and quite comfortable.
Can Puig offers accommodations in Solsona. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. The hotel also provides bike rental. La Seu d’Urgell is 28 miles from Can Puig, and Manresa is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- What I liked answers the ‘bonus question’ – none of the above were within walking distance but what one had within walking distance was beautiful walking country. The staff were warmly welcoming and always greeted me with a friendly smile. They made the stay all the more enjoyable. The hotel itself is very self contained and it would have been easy not to have explored the area and spent the entire time at the poolside or drinking beer on the terrace.
- Los desayunos, y también la habitación muy grande y comoda
Excelente atencion y amabilidad por parte del personal
Hb amplia y relajante
La cena excelente
- La amplitud de la habitación, el estado de las instalaciones (recién reformado), limpísimo
Die Unterkunft ist recht luxuriös eingerichtet. Sie liegt etwas abgelegen, aber das ist wohl auch Sinn der Sache. Cardona ist etwa 15 Fahrtminuten entfernt (mit etwas Anstrengung kann man das Hotel vom Turm des Kastells in der Ferne erahnen). Solsona vielleicht 10.
Die Zimmer sind äußerst sauber und der Ausblick vom Balkon ist wirklich sehr schön. Es gibt sehr viele kostenfreie Parkplätze und das Hotel ist durch ein riesiges Schild auf dem Dach sehr leicht zu finden.
Das Frühstück war phänomenal. Eier und Kaffee werden auf Wunsch frisch zubereitet und an den Tisch gebracht. Es gibt eine gute Auswahl an Brot und Belag sowie frische Säfte.
Das Bad ist sehr groß mit ebenerdiger Dusche. Insgesamt konnte man hier sehr gut entspannen.
Hotel el Pi de Sant Just
Hotel el Pi de Sant Just offers accommodations in Solsona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.La Seu d’Urgell is 27 miles from Hotel el Pi de Sant Just, and Manresa is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location. Great facilities. Will definitely be back next year for the 4th year running.
- Excellent location. Amazing apartment. Staff are lovely. Facilities are great. Beautiful place to stay.
- Ningún problema de aparcamiento, habitación moderna
- Sobre todo nos gustó el baño y la amplitud de las habitaciones
- Por lo que es, esta bueno. Es un aparthotel y tiene los convenientes normales. La cocina esta equipada y las camas están comodas. Teniendo en cuenta su ubicación y calidad el precio es correcto.
Hotel Solsona Centre
Hotel Solsona Centre is located in Solsona, 25 miles from La Seu d’Urgell and 24 miles from Manresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cardona is 10 miles from Hotel Solsona Centre, and Suria is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 56 miles from Hotel Solsona Centre.
- The owner let me check in way ahead of time and was very friendly and obliging throughout my stay. I cannot recommend the hotel cafeteria enough – they don’t overcharge you and the croissants are really fresh! The hotel is ideally situated – close to downtown, bus station and right next door to a supermarket. The rooms are spacious and clean.
- wonderful staff nice and cosy room excellent location.
- easy to find, close to everything in Solsona … lovely staff … great place to stop by and explore the city and it’s history
- Very handy for old town, family run and happy to let me park motorcycle in their garage, nice hotel
- The staff was super friendly, especially with a non-native speaker such as myself. Good, cheap coffee and delicious croissants as well!
Hotel La Freixera
One of our top picks in Solsona.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Freixera offers accommodations in Solsona, just 25 miles from La Seu d’Urgell.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Manresa is 24 miles from Hotel La Freixera, and Cardona is 10 miles away.
Friendly welcome – I was anxious parking the rental car in the middle of street nearby, to find the place, and the lady who met me and my basic Spanish was a very comforting with “it’s ok” (for short while!). It’s the old town location and big cars don’t do so well here.
Having facility to make cup of tea was very much appreciated – excellent idea Hotel Freixera!
Location – gorgeous setting of old town and the fact we were in a formerly very old building (renovated inside) – 14th century.
Breakfast- hours (9-11) and variety
- This hotel is a little gem in the old town! And a staff that truly understands the meaning of the word hospitality! The room we had was spacious and offered a nice view of the garden and had a wonderful bed!
In the middle of historic Solsona two houses from 14th century dug partly out, very intelligently modernised, with elevator ,aircon , great wifi, friendly faces at reception and rich breakfast tables,
helpful hands with luggage on the short way to the safe and secured parking in the immediate neighbourhood- all that makes you forget, that Solsona itself is just Zero as place!
- All staff were friendly and helpful. The garden room was delightful, the breakfast plentiful and delicious. It was lovely to have the choice of eating inside or out and the separate area for tea and coffee making facilities at any time was very welcome.
Solsona is a long-time summer resort and an excellent starting point to tour the region.
La Freixera hotel has kept its historic appeal enhanced by high-standard modern facilities and overall conveys the feel of a family-run place.
Many, very diverse restaurants within walking distance including highly commendable “Cabana d’En Geli”.
- Friendly welcome – I was anxious parking the rental car in the middle of street nearby, to find the place, and the lady who met me and my basic Spanish was a very comforting with “it’s ok” (for short while!). It’s the old town location and big cars don’t do so well here.
Hotel Gran Sol
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Gran Sol offers accommodations in Solsona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.La Seu d’Urgell is 25 miles from Hotel Gran Sol, and Manresa is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 56 miles from Hotel Gran Sol.
- Excellent value for money. Good location, child friendly and friendly staff.
- El personal sobre todo, fueron encantadores y super atentos. La cafetería Mesigual se come super bien, camareros super majos y divertidos. Que puedes entrar a todos los sitios con el perro, incluso en los restaurantes.
- Amplitud de la habitación familiar. Calidad del servicio de bar y muy bien decorado. Amabilidad del personal. buena situación para hacer excursiones por la zona.
- La comida del restaurante y de la hamburguesería muy buena, nos encantó, muy recomendable.
- La atención y amabilidad excelente. Las camas muy cómodas. Cenamos y desayunamos en la cafetería del hotel y estaba todo muy bueno y la relación calidad-precio también muy bien.
Hotel Sant Roc
Hotel Sant Roc offers accommodations in Solsona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. La Seu d’Urgell is 25 miles from Hotel Sant Roc, and Manresa is 24 miles from the property.
- staff very helpful and the restaurant was wonderful, also very wheelchair friendly
- Great location, very nice welcome and nice facilities! Great, thanks
- The building and it’s history and the restaurant. Superb parking facility.
- Beautiful setting, very relaxing, good restaurant.
- Excellent value. Historic building. Very close to main tourist sites. Good parking on site. (Charged)
Vilar Rural de Cardona
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vilar Rural de Cardona offers accommodations in Cardona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Terrassa is 29 miles from Vilar Rural de Cardona, and Vic is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Las habitaciones enormes, el personal excelente, las animadoras geniales se ganaban el cariño de todos los niños. Un lugar excelente para ir con niños al no estar en medio de ninguna ciudad.
- El entorno es acogedor, tranquilo, ideal para ir con niños y mascotas. El personal muy simpático y amable, se nos fue la luz de la habitación y enseguida enviaron al personal de mantenimiento
- El personal és molt agradable, bona relació qualitat-preu.
- El entorno, las actividades y los servicios para los más pequeños
- Me gustó el lugar, las actividades que tenían para los peques,el personal muy bien, el servicio genial.
Parador de Cardona
With a magical setting inside a 9th-century castle and boasting a 2nd-century tower, this Parador is straight out of fairytale and has panoramic views over the Catalonian countryside.Set beside the River Cardoner, this Parador offers the best views in the area. Admire them from the Romanesque church.Interiors are faithful to the Cardona’s history with Medieval styling complementing the castles vaulted ceilings, stone walls and gorgeous courtyards.Dine in the Cardona’s Medieval dining room which is fit for a king. Enjoy regional specialties which source the freshest local produce for an authentic taste of Catalonia.Bedrooms have charming canopy beds and Gothic features . Furnishings are inspired from the Catalan Medieval period and are highlighted by theatrical lighting and rich fabrics.After a day of travel or exploring the sights, unwind in the Parador de Cardona’s gym and sauna.
- The location is drop dead stunning and the property is truly exquisite
- Amazing views with a 360 view from the tower. Food is fantastic, had duck paella was amazing. Nothing not to like, you are staying in a castle on a hill.
- very well maintained castle, beautiful views, very comfortable rooms with all needed amenities
Enjoyed the sauna on a rainy day.
Also enjoyed the free evening concert in the church.
The hotel the location the service and food at the Resturant
The whole package terrific
Top Hotels In Llanera Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llanera Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llanera Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llanera Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!