10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llampaies Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llampaies Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llampaies Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llampaies Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llampaies Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llampaies Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llampaies Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llampaies Catalonia:
Rooms at the Sausa are spacious and have bright décor. Each room has satellite TV, air conditioning and a telephone.Traditional, Catalan cuisine is offered in the Sausa’s restaurant, where guests can enjoy views of the hotel’s grounds.The Sausa has a terrace, tennis courts and guests can use the hotel’s bikes. Local activities include golf and hiking.Hotel Sausa is a 30-minute drive from the Costa Brava and 14 miles from the town of Figueres. The hotel has easy access to the Autopista del Mediterráneo Highway, a 10 minute drive away.
- Marc i Paquita dos grans anfitrions. Tracte Excepcional. Gracies per tot.
Beautiful location in the countryside. Quiet despite next to Motorway.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
- One of my regular stops when travelling from Algarve to eastern Europe. Friendly family run hotel with excellent, good value restaurant. Well located close to AP7 motorway.
+ close to the highway, so easy place to stop
+ swimming pool
+ cleanliness of the hotel
- Staffs are super helpful and friendly. Go extra miles to provide a better stay for us in many way.
Hotel Les Roques
Hotel Les Roques has a TV lounge which opens onto the terrace. Outside there is sports pitch and a playground. Staff at reception can provide tourist information, and you can hire a bicycle for free.Breakfast is served in the hotel’s bar, which has a fireplace. The restaurant offers traditional Catalan food and has an outdoor seating area.Located just outside Bàscara, Hotel Les Roques is a 5-minute drive from Camallera Train Station, offering regular services to Figueres and Girona. Figueres is famous for the Salvador Dalí Museum.Hotel Les Roques is located 16 mi from the charming medieval city of Girona. The guest house can arrange transfers to Girona Airport at an extra cost.
- Clean and calme, nice pool, very friendly staff. We hade dinner with the kids at the restaurant. It was very good
- Loved the relaxed feel, friendly helpful staff….Thank you
- The owner was very friendly and very helpful. The food at the restaurant was very good. Very good place to discover the Catalan culture and the way of life. Cadaques, Girona, Figueres, l’ Escala very easy to reach by car.
- The hotel is located in a quiet place, and not hard to find with a GPS. It has a restaurant on site, which can provide very good dinner and breakfast at a reasonable price. The owner is very kind and helpful.
- Owner Xavi and family very friendly. Spoke excellent English and meal available on site. Parking on quiet road in front of hotel.
Casa Anamaria Hotel & Villas
The rooms feature elegant décor and include a safety deposit box, flat-screen TV, and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower. Hairdryer and toiletries are provided.There are tennis courts on site, as well as a spa with a sauna, available for a surcharge. The property also includes a restaurant and a snack bar, serving traditional Catalan dishes.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, cycling, and exploring the countryside. Banyoles Lake is 9.3 mi away and Girona is 17 mi from the hotel. The coast can be reached in around 40 minutes by car.
Yes, croissants were extra flakey. But let me add the list of small things that made a real difference.
-Excellent size room
-High quality Mattress (best sleep in a year)
-High quality furniture and finishes (luxury at a great price)
-Wine opener was brought to our room 1 minute after request.
But above all this, which made me and my boyfriend incredibly happy, was the welcoming of our two small dogs that we usually have trouble bringing with us on our weekend holidays. They treated us (and our dogs) with respect, and didnt try to charge an extra fee for the dogs (which most hotels try to do). We felt welcome, our little dogs felt very welcome. They were even allowed to run around the grounds without their leashes. Thanks!!!
- Is such a beautiful place and perfect for families. It would be interesting to stay at least a weekend to enjoy well the property. The restaurant had very good food, the staff was really nice and helpful and there was plenty of families and children there. My 1 year old boy really liked to play on the grass. There were many couples too. Spacious brand new rooms with nice decor. Highly recommended!
- Excellent rooms, interior space. Best pool ever!!!!! Staff was very attentive and happy to make things perfect
Excellent buffet breakfast
Very friendly service
Peaceful location with wonderful views all round
- Stunning location in the countryside. Mountains in the distance, you are surrounded by farmland. A nice change from seaside locations. Food in the Restaurant exceptional.
- Yes, croissants were extra flakey. But let me add the list of small things that made a real difference.
Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn
Rooms at the Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn are comfortable and bright. Each air-conditioned room features a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower.Facilities at the Bon Retorn include a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine and a bar.The Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn is around 1.2 mi from the famous Dalí Museum in Figueres and 30 minutes’ drive from L’Escala and Llanca Beaches. Girona and its airport are less than 31 mi from the hotel.
- Lovely big rooom, fab walk in shower, great view of hills, large pool and peaceful.
- Great staff, super clean hotel, nice service and really good rooms.
- Ideally situated a few minutes from the motorway, this is a busy hotel with fairly limited parking. The reception staff were helpful, the room clean and comfortable, the bathroom excellent.
Clean and roomy bedroom Nice view over the fields and snow capped mountains.
Breakfast ample. Fresh meats omelette cereals fruit and good range of bread and patisseries
- Extremely friendly staff. Very good restaurant. Confortable rooms. Good Wi-Fi and air.conditioned. The hotel is very well placed near Figueras. Excellent as a starting point to see Dali Museum and house. Really recommend.
Hotel Mas Carreras 1846
The air-conditioned rooms feature exposed stone walls and vintage details. The oak bed frames are handcrafted in Sweden, and each room comes with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and slippers.The hotel is close to the Baix Empordà countryside, and the surrounding area is great for cycling and hiking. The property can arrange bicycle rental on site.You can reach the beaches of the Costa Brava in around 30 minutes from Hotel Mas Carreras 1846. Figueres, home to the Salvador Dalí Museum, is also 30 minutes’ drive away.
- It is a small hotel with captivation and the personnel is very polite and professional
- The place is very peaceful and the service was great
- Beautiful building, great room that smelled amazing, comfy bed, very nice pool, good breakfast, nice grounds.
A most perfect delight. Romantic,Charming, tranquil, calm. A six star hotel in a beautiful setting with a delightful heated pool.
Breakfast was splendid, with such a choice and the best coffee I have ever had in a hotel.
The place is chic and designer quality. The owners have paid such attention in every detail.The bed and bedding were such wonderful quality.
The staff a joy . So helpful, professional and friendly.
Thank you so very much. We will be back next year.
- Almost everything is perfect: very clean, well entertained, relaxing atmosphere, extremely friendly and helpful people. We loved the beautiful garden with its pool in particular. There’s one thing however and it matters: the traffic noise.
Hotel Restaurant Ronda Figueres
The City restaurant serves Spanish, Catalan and international cuisine. Guests have a choice between set meals for lunch and dinner or à la carte options. There is also a bar and a terrace.Rooms at Hotel Restaurant Ronda Figueres are all air conditioned and come with satellite TV. The rooms offer views of the city or patio. They have an private bathroom with bathroom amenities.Hotel Restaurant Ronda Figueres offers free outdoor parking. It is a 10-minute walk to the Dalí Museum and Sant Ferran Castle.
- Location, parking at the hotel free outside, people are friendly, dig friendly place
- The personnel represents the core of this hotel! I have called them 30 minutes before arriving and they prepared my room immediately (2 hours before check-in time)! The staff was also very friendly and managed to satisfy any other request (they printed us the tickets for the Dali Museum with no charge). The hotel has a safe parking facility ABSOLUTELY FREE where you can park your car. The room is okay. Good quality of sleep. Breakfast is adeguate to this kind of structure.
- The staff were excellent. In particular the bar staff were most friendly.
- Excellent position great facilities for relaxing bar and lounge and restaurant
- Breakfast, staff, bathroom, balcony, animal-friendly
La Sala de Camós
All of the rooms at the Sala de Camós have air conditioning and a bathroom with TV. They have attractive décor, including wood details.The Sala de Camós’s garden includes over 100 types of vegetation and offers a relaxing setting. The restaurant serves traditional Catalan dishes.The Sala is situated in Camós, a small village just one mile from Banyoles. It is next to the Sant Vicenç de Camós Church, in a green valley at the foot of Mount Rocacorba. Girona is around 12 miles away.
- Tranquility, set in a lush green setting, delicious dinners + excellent service that is focused on making guests as comfortable as possible. We were return guests and very delighted that the change of management has gone to great efforts to maintain the high level of service that this hotel is known for. We are Australians but we met two couples from Barcelona who said they are regular guests as they love the peaceful setting
- The manager and her staff were very friendly and most helpful dealing with all our requests and requirements.
It was amazing location and very pretty hotel as we are used to visit paradores and it could be one !
And the food was excellent. Rey good chef and very nice man as well the cleaning lady and the owners !!
- The hotel is an ancient medieval building with many rooms you can enjoy: library, restrooms and other spaces. Moreover, it is isolated from the urban area, in the middle of the forest, which guarantees complete quietness. The owners are nice and competent, and they were fast in fixing a problem we had with the shower (they also gave us the possibility to switch to the suite).
- We especially liked the beautiful, quite location and the excellent food.
Hotel President by Brava Hoteles
All rooms at the hotel are air conditioned and soundproofed. They have a flat-screen TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar on site where guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast. Dinner is also available and it offers traditional Mediterranean dishes elaborated with local products. There is a 24-hour reception.Hotel President by Brava Hoteles also has a room available for meetings, events or presentations that is equipped with a screen and a projector.
Big and clean room with all amenities.
Good location close to major tourist attractions.
- We have stayed at this hotel twice now we chose it originally for the secure parking but found it was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. It is in a good location for the town centre.frien
- The decor was zany and bordering on the surreal, which i guess is appropriate for Dali-town. The room was a decent size with a large balcony. The bed was very comfortable, excellent sheets and pillows.
- Amazing staff. So helpful. Breakfast, variety of foods were delicious. Great Valu for money. Located near the centre and museums. Fabulous little restaurant in the areas.
Flamboyantly decorated and definitely OTT, it was a pleasure to just look at all the decorations and wall hangings.
Staff extremely efficient, helpful and smiley. We were given a twin room with balcony on 7th floor – fabulous room but we had booked a double. We were promptly given another room, no balcony and the room was a lot smaller. The bonus was we had a jacuzzi bath instead!
Breakfast was really fantastic: really nice choice of choice of hot and cold foods, juices, cereals, pastries, fresh and dried fruit. The only thing that lets them down slightly is the coffee machine – the coffee doesn’t live up to the usual Spanish excellence.
- Big and clean room with all amenities.
Rooms at Hotel Empordà have air conditioning and smart hardwood floors. They include a safe, mini-bar and flat-screen TV with radio. There are free toiletries, slippers and a hairdryer in the private bathroom.Serving traditional cuisine and offering an extensive wine list, Hotel Empordà offers a gourmet restaurant, el Motel. In summer drinks and meals can be enjoyed on the terrace.The Costa Brava’s beautiful beaches are just 11 mi from Hotel Empordà. The Roman ruins of Empuries are a 30-minute drive away.
- expert personnel, very good ambiance, very good restaurant, good location.
The staff were very friendly and the dining delicious.
I inadvertently left a personally valuable item in our room on checkout. Management contacted me before I realised my loss. They were extremely helpful and posted to my home address. I cannot thank them enough.
- Quiet comfortable hotel with first class restaurant
- the room was lovely with a small balcony that looked on to green open space and not another building.
- Nice and very helpful lady in the reception. The food, ambiance and service in the restaurant was excellent.
B&B Hotel Figueres
The rooms at the B&B Hotel Figueres feature parquet floors and smart décor. Each one comes with a work desk and a private bathroom.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast in the bright dining room, and there is a hot and cold snack service available 24 hours a day. Other facilities include a children’s play area, and a conference room for up to 15 people. Free outdoor parking is available on site.The hotel is 1.9 mi from the Salvador Dalí Museum and 11 mi from Roses Beach. You can drive to Girona Airport in under 40 minutes, and the French border is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- IKEA style hotel, simple, clean, understandable, parking, great wifi
- Comfortable beds, excellent large shower and good size room. Excellent value for money wity the breakfast included.
- Breakfast was excellent. Rooms nice for the price. Very centrally situated.
- Overal cleansines, staff, room furniture was great
- Clean and comfortable, nice big bathroom. Internet has definitely improved over all hotels.
Top Hotels In Llampaies Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llampaies Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llampaies Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llampaies Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!