10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llagostera Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llagostera Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llagostera Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llagostera Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llagostera Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llagostera Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llagostera Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llagostera Catalonia:
Hotel Can Darder
Located in Llagostera, the property is around 30 minutes’ drive from both Girona and the Costa Brava Coast. The property offers free parking.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, each spacious room comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The suites also have a fireplace for use in winter.Set among 70 hectares of woods and nature, an array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and horse riding.
Remote peaceful location – you really get a feeling that the whole hotel is there only for you – lots of green ground around, with trees swinging in the wind, excellent white wine and super relaxing pool.
Indoors – the lounge was super comfortable – you could talk and laugh out freely in the evening/night time without any disturbance to the guests relaxing in their bedrooms
The staff make all attempts at communicating with you, even though their English is not their forte, and making your stay as enjoyable as possible
Would love to get back again;-)
- Fantastic peaceful location, beautiful. Food was very good quality, dinners were lovely, outside and super wait staff. Breakfast was very good, plenty of choices and all top quality.
- Really nice place to get away from everything and relax.
- Really great stay in a wonderful masia… very nice rooms, and great to have the restaurant right there, so can have a few glasses of wine! Very friendly staff, good food and beautiful building!
- The staff were amazing. The food by the chef Manuel was absolutely divine. Totally unexpected. This makes for a fabulous winter break. We loved it and will return with friends. Thank you Hotel Can Darder
- Remote peaceful location – you really get a feeling that the whole hotel is there only for you – lots of green ground around, with trees swinging in the wind, excellent white wine and super relaxing pool.
The hotel offers classic, bright and elegant rooms. Some of them feature a large balcony and others a terrace-garden.
The rooms located in the old farmhouse, are cozy and have a unique and exclusive style, designed by Jordi Dalmau.The hotel has a buffet breakfast and a restaurant with excellent local products.The hotel’s free spa includes a heated pool, sauna, foot bath, steam bath and salt cabin. Treatments and massages are provided. There is also a solarium with views of the valley.
- The hotel is quite comfortable and hidden in the nature which brings silent and serenity. We were quite ok with our small kid who enjoyed the environment including playgrounds. And the location is convenient to trip around beaches which are close to hotel. Finally, breakfast was well-prepared and very fresh.
- Everything. English breakfasts are usually served hot and we found the english breakfast items only warm such as the bacon, fried eggs and sausages. The other items were superb so I am perhaps being too critical and should change to a healthy and fruity breakfast.
- Next time I would look for a south facing room. Much better view of a very beautiful valley
- Lovely location would highly recommend and will definitely return everything about the hotel inc staff spa food was fantastic
- The grounds are amazing, pool, walks, gardens and outside dining. The room was very comfortable with our own garden.
Hotel Balneario Prats
Guests at the Balneario Prats Hotel enjoy free access to the outdoor pool and sun terrace. There is a hot tub, and the hotel also offers a range of treatments, including clay wraps and beauty treatments.Balneario Prats’s rooms come with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s modern restaurant serves characteristic Catalan cuisine. There is also a bar with an attractive garden terrace.Hotel Balneario Prats is located 6.8 mi from Girona Airport and a 15-minute drive from Girona city center. Free parking is available at the hotel, and Caldes Train Station is only 2,650 feet away.
the woman in the resepson was friendly
- very beautiful building and gardens, very central to an interesting town, great restaurant
- The outdoor patio is serene and beautiful. The all day access to mineral pool is a perfect way to unwind and relax. This is my second time here
Breakfast and the cook were delicious!
Waitresses seemed unhappy.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful when we required an earlier breakfast on our departurevday
- the woman in the resepson was friendly
Balneari Vichy Catalan
Each of the rooms at Hotel Balneari Vichy comes with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a safe. They have an private bathroom with a bathrobe and hairdryer. Each one has central heating and air conditioning.For a surcharge guests can relax in the Finnish sauna, hot tub and steam room and swimming pools at the hotel. Guests have free access to the fitness center and table tennis table, as well as the seasonal outdoor pool.Caldes de Malavella Train Station is just 1,000 feet from Balneari Vichy Catalan. Girona Airport is 4.3 mi away, and the PGA Golf de Cataluña Golf Resort is within 2.5 mi.
- Beautiful modernist building, old style comfort. Charming village
- Very confortable stay in a unique and very singular hotel. Really enjoyed the spa circuit, with the Finnish Sauna, thermal baths and cold water showers. Breakfast was very complete and the staff very friendly. Totally recomendable.
- Character hotel with plenty of lovely green space around it. 5 minute walk to railway station with 15 mins on train to Gerona
- Room, spa, charming building, friendly reception staff.
- Mainly Spanish which is always a bonus, spa and pool excellent, rooms very clean and lots of storage space and the staff, despite not speaking much English were always helpful and smiling.
Golf Costa Brava
All air-conditioned rooms in the Golf Costa Brava feature free WiFi, a fridge and TV. Some have balconies overlooking the swimming pool and golf course.The Golf Costa Brava has a restaurant offering international and regional dishes. In the summer guests can also dine outside on the large terrace. There is also a bar with a games room.The hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Platja d’Aro. Guests obtain special prices at 9 golf courses of the region, including Golf d’Aro (3.1 mi away) and Golf PGA Catalunya (12 mi away). There is free onsite public parking.
- The hotel is located in a very quiet and pleasant area. Our room was very clean and comfortable with a balcony that had a nice view over the pool area. The staff were 100% friendly and helpful. We thought it was great value for money.
- Not a huge selection of breakfasts and the coffee was poor. However the breads were all very enjoyable.
- If you like golf, it’s probably a really good location. Otherwise, a bit far from the beach for example. Staff was nice and the quality pretty much what you’d expect for the money. Pool seemed nice but didn’t have time to test, restaurant didn’t try out, either.
La ubicación en una zona tranquila y bonita, la piscina y el parking gratis.
El personal es amable.
AMBIENTE IDEAL, POCA GENTE
LAS INSTALACIONES MUY ANTIGUAS
Rooms in the Hotel Windsor are light and spacious. They have an LCD TV with international channels and modern decor. and come with air conditioning, mini-bar and coffee machine. Some also have balconies with views of the terrace and the pool.The Hotel Windsor has a zone offering internet access. There is also a TV lounge and a pool table. Guests are also able to use the facilities of the nearby Hotel Marina Tossa, including 2 pools and a tennis court.The Hotel Windsor offers a daily buffet breakfast in the dining room. The poolside cafe offers drinks and light snacks such as sandwiches. Parking is also offered for an extra cost.Hotel Windsor is located in the heart of Tossa de Mar, close to shops and restaurants. A bus stop can be found nearby, and onsite parking is available for a supplement.
- Very good hotel! Perfect attention, comfortable! We recommend it
- The hotel was lovely . The staff couldn’t be more helpful and friendly . The location was excellent as it was in the centre of tossa . The pictures on the Internet didn’t do it justice. Would definitely go back to this hotel .
- Loved the location, hotel was very clean and comfortable, had a great time and excellent value for money.
- Not a huge hotel so it doesn’t feel too busy or overcrowded. The pool area is nice, has astro turf instead of concrete, with a nice variety of sun beds and deck chairs. The breakfast is tasty and plentiful, lots of fresh fruit, meats, cheeses and breads. The room was lovely, comfy bed and ample storage space. Large bathroom with a great walk in shower. Cleaners do a good job and provide soft drinks and water to your fridge every day. I’m led to believe hotel has recently had a makeover and is certainly not a one star anymore. It’s modern, sleek and clean. The staff are friendly and happy to help.
- Brand new renovations, great location for walking everywhere, delish breakfast & lovely pool area with comfy chairs for an afternoon nap!
Rooms at the Esteba are bright and spacious. Each room has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.The Esteban’s restaurant offers characteristic regional cuisine. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace.Other hotel facilities include free on-site parking and a free internet point. There is also luggage storage and a tour desk.Caldes de Malavella is famous for its thermal springs and local attractions include the town’s Roman ruins. The hotel is 16 mi from the Costa Brava and an hour’s drive from Barcelona.
- This is advertised as a hotel but it is actually a hostel. It has good facilities but it is a hostel not a hotel
Everything was pleasant, everything is wonderful!
The personnel are sympathetic, helped to contact the necessary object and to give advice.
- Very easy to find.Initial impressions were fabulous.Great room quality, restaurant, terrace bar fist class and all staff were obliging and very helpful. Food options and quality were outstanding.
- jardin agréable, possibilité de se garer gratuitement devant l’hôtel, literie convenable, menu demi pension le soir (à 18 euros) entrée plat dessert boissons comprises (eau + vin). serveuses sympathiques.
- Excelente servicio de restauració, comida casolana y muy buen precio para ser un restaurante de hotel.
Salles Hotel Aeroport de Girona
All of the air-conditioned rooms in the Salles Hotel have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.Guests have free access to the Hotel Salles’ well-equipped spa, which has various types of shower and water jets, as well as cascades and foot baths. There is also a large outdoor swimming pool with a terrace and sun loungers.The restaurant offers a buffet lunch and an a la carte dinner with characteristic dishes of the region. The bar-café has a selection of snacks available throughout the day.Salles Aeroport de Girona is just off the AP-7 motorway that goes to Barcelona and France. The city of Girona is about 7.5 mi away, while the Costa Brava, Platja d’Aro, Lloret de Mar, Figueres and the Dalí Museum can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- The staff where great from start to finish. The facilities where excellent. The food was really good and well priced.
- That the hotel is close to airport. The hotel is very clean and the facilities are good. Staff are friendly and courteous. Had a relaxed night before flight next day.
- The room was gorgeous. The bed was the comfiest i have slept in for a long long time. The pools, and the gym. The air confitioning, The t.v and the channels. I was able to watch an english channel as well!
- Had everything we needed and good connections. Pool area good and great to get towels provided. Staff very helpful.
- The internal part of the structure is much better than its external appearance! I didn’t like the strange combination of black and white chessboard floor and striped black and white walls but I have to say that everything looked very clean and tidy. The room was silent, comfortable and sparkling clean. The quality of the sleep has been high. In the internal courtyard of the property there is a nice pool surrounded by trees and furnished with many beach chairs, perfect for some relax. The personnel is very kind and informative. We used the shuttle service twice and both times it arrived in less than 5 minutes. The location is great if you have to take a flight early in the morning! You are just 1 Km from the airport! The breakfast is excellent, various and tasty!
The Delfín’s air-conditioned rooms are decorated in blue tones, and offer views of private grounds or the center of town. Each room has flat-screen satellite TV, a minibar and safe.Buffet meals and show cooking are offered in the Delfín’s restaurant. The hotel also has a stylish snack bar.Hotel Delfín is a 15 minute walk from Tossa’s lighthouse, which offers panoramic views of the Costa Brava.
- This a nice hotel with very helpful and friendly staff (they helped us to find an emergency dentist). The room is nice enough and the location (in a shopping zone but not noisy most of the time) is close to the beach and everywhere one would want to be. The room was very nice and comfortable.
- The location of this hotel is great. In the middle of shops, restaurants and a few minutes walk from the beaches. The hotel was clean and modern and staff were all very nice. I loved the fact we could do partial board (breakfast and dinner) so that teenagers, parents, and grandparents could eat at their leisure. Both breakfast and dinner are buffets with a wide variety of offerings and ability to have some meats/fish cooked fresh to order. Highly recommend!!!
- We loved the Delfin and would definitely recommend it. A warm welcome from Reception staff with service amazing throughout. Excellent area for shopping, beach and restaurants. Loved drinks round the roof terrace and jacuzzi area.
- The family room is good for staying with child, there are 2 rooms.
- It’s a good hotel, nice large bed. Excellent breakfast
The air-conditioned rooms at the Turissa feature satellite TV. Each one also has a private bathroom.The hotel has a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. You can also walk to numerous bars and restaurants within 5 minutes.Hotel Turissa is just 15 minutes’ drive from the lively resort of Lloret de Mar. You can drive to central Barcelona in around 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- A great property, the staff were friendly but also not overbearing. The room was a decent size with good amenities. The shower was large. No issues with the aircon (it wasn’t too loud etc). The bed was comfortable, extra blankets available. Room cleaned daily with fresh towels etc. The breakfast is fine, the warm food is continually topped up & there is a microwave to heat it more. Juices, Coffees, fruit, cereal all available. The location is perfect – close to the bus station and a short walk to the beach/restaurants and shops.
- It was a very nice hotel for the price we paid. The staff is very nice and attentive and the facilities are very clean. If you wanna walk to the beach and other attractions, the hotel it is very well located and a bonus point is that it’s close to the bus station.
Good breakfast selection
- Hotel is modern, clean and comfortable. A simple breakfast is included with the room rate. Excellent value for money!
- The location ,cleanliness and price was very affordable.
Top Hotels In Llagostera Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llagostera Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llagostera Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llagostera Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!