10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llafranc Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llafranc Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llafranc Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llafranc Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llafranc Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llafranc Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llafranc Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llafranc Catalonia:
Hotel Terramar is set in tranquil surroundings, from here you can enjoy a short morning walk to the beach. There, you can spend the day relaxing on the fine sands, and swimming in the sea.Terramar is also equipped with an on-site gym, where you can do some light exercise. Then, you can head to the sun terrace, where you can soak up some rays and read a book.In the evening, dine in the stylish setting of the on-site restaurant, serving fresh seasonal cuisine.
- What a little gem. Fabulous position overlooking the beach in Llefranc. Will definitely be returning.
- We could not fault the hotel everything was perfect.
- Fabulous location with an amazing view — only a few steps to a well-maintained beach. The property was very clean with all the right amenities, including a great restaurant. Also close to shopping, dining and amazing walks for scenic vistas of the Mediterranean Sea and it’s rugged coastline. We will definitely return to Hotel Terramar.
- The facilities and position were excellent coupled with friendly and efficient staff .
- Complimentary wine in the evening. Comfy bed. Good facilities.
Hotel BlauMar Llafranch
The BlauMar Llafranch is located in the heart of the beautiful Empordà region. Along the coastline there are a range of beaches and interesting fishing towns.The hotel has soundproofed bedrooms with bright décor and lots of natural light. There are wooden floors and attractive furniture.Wi-Fi is free in both rooms and public areas. These include a living room where hot drinks are served around the fireplace.Breakfast includes local produce and fresh fruit and is available on the outdoor terrace. There are also gardens and a snack bar.Free public parking is possible on site. There are 10 golf courses within 12 mi. The Dalí Museum in Figueres is an hour’s drive away, while Girona can be reached in 30 minutes.
- Wonderful views , light and airy bedrooms and wonderful staff.
- Practically everything. Quiet location, but only 6 minutes walk to the beach and restaurants. Lovely pool and garden. Great views of the village and the sea. Good-sized private terrace and spacious bedroom and ensuite bathroom. But most of all was the fantastic staff; they were so pleasant and accommodating – we have stayed in hundreds of hotels around the world but can categorically state that all staff members were the best we have ever come across!
- The view was amazing from the suite. Staff were very friendly.
- The staff night and day were very friendly and helpful 100%
- We love everything about Blau Mar – it’s our third visit and we shall stay again. The staff are great and the owners are also hands-on so the service is impeccable. We know all the staff, and the proprietors- who were so pleased to see us again they sent bubble on ice to our room on the first evening! We love Llafranc too.
Hotel Mas Pastora – Adults Only
Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features modern style and flat-screen TV. Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and water.Bike hire and car hire are available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Towels for the pool are also offered.Girona is 21 mi from Hotel Mas Pastora, while Roses is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 22 mi from Hotel Mas Pastora.
- Really calm, good location, nice staff, big rooms with a good bed. Great design. All round good trip
- Nice setting and very helpful staff. Covered parking. Secure/discrete grounds. Quiet and short walk to town and beach.
- The staff, the installations and the peace you could breath in the hotel and common areas.
- Quiet, comfortable, clean. Fabulous breakfast. Kind efficient friendly staff. Beautiful well kept garden with clean swimming pool. Just a few minutes walk from the seafront with it’s great restaurants and gift shops. Cannot fault it!
- Attention to detail. Aroma in Gardens. Small breakfast area
Suitable for family and friends, the Hotel Montecarlo is located in a beautiful position overlooking the Mediterranean Sea of the Costa Brava and the surrounding pine forests.The renovated bedrooms of the Hotel Montecarlo may have a balcony from where you can enjoy the fresh, sea air and views over the surroundings. All of them have heating, a desk and a satellite TV.Descend down to the beautiful cove of Llafranc. You can enjoy a fishing or sailing expedition in the area for a pleasant day out.During the summer months, enjoy traditional cuisine in the Montecarlo’s restaurant.
- Yes the croissants. were lovely and my bed was great.The staff were lovely and the hotel was only 100 yds from the beach.
- It is the best for the kind of money they are charging. Awesome breakfast, close to the beach, nice reception desk, spacious room, nice washroom. Really good.
- Very friendly staff. Nice location in Llafranc and a terrace with a nice view, too.
- The bed was VERY Comfortable and big! Lovely bed. The view from the balcony was AMAZING
- Very helpful and friendly staff-especially the lovely (!)woman from Argentina. The hotel is very quiet at night-even with windows wide open.No street or traffic noises.
With a family atmosphere, the Muntanya is ideal for a relaxing break on the Catalan coastline. Before a day of exploring the stunning local beaches you can enjoy the hotel’s delicious buffet breakfast. During the day you can visit the nearby Botanic Gardens or take the 30-minute journey to Figueres to see the works of Salvador Dalí in his home city.The hotel’s rooms include modern facilities such as satellite TV and offer impressive views of the sea or mountains.
It is very Spanish.
Needs a good refurbishment.
The staff were very kind and helpful.
- Clean room and really well located – Very nice and helpful staff: the young lady at the reception assisted us to get the right transfers for reaching our next travelpoints by public Transports 🙂 – the breakfast was delicious (fresh pan, egg, sausages, ham, tropical fruits, ….)
Excellent location, super comfortable bed and really friendly and helpful staff.
The breakfast was plentiful with lots of variety – something for everyone and really good coffee and orange juice. The jacuzzi was good too.
Nice and cozy hotel in one of the most beautiful locations of Costa Brava.
Super breakfast, very nice the hot tub on the top roof.
Owner really nice and ready to help.
- We were treated to a voucher for one round in the rooftop jaccuzi. Didn’t run too long… but was still nice.
- It is very Spanish.
Each room includes a private bathroom and free toiletries, and some rooms at the hotel have a balcony.Terralet-Llafranc has a sun terrace. The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Lloret de Mar is 22 miles from Terralet-Llafranc. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 22 miles from the hotel.
- My wife and I spent 3 nights at the hotel and loved it! Marta the staff member was very accommodating and the surrounding area could not have been more beautiful! The hotel could use air conditioning as the fans are not the best when trying to stay cool however the room was fantastic!
- Friendly staff, and amazing location. Literally next door to Triton Dive Centre so if that’s what you are going for the location could not be better. Highly recommended!
- Fabulous location and a very good rate. Best breakfast ever.fridge in room a huge bonus.
- Staff were lovely and the bed was very comfortable.
- Position, comfortable bed. Clean room, friendly staff.
Bedrooms at this family-run hotel have simple, stylish décor with a TV and balcony. They are also equipped with air conditioning.The Michelin starred restaurant at Hotel Casamar is very popular for its simple, modern cooking using local produce.The hotel also has a terrace, with views of the bay and Llafranc Harbor.The hotel is a short walk from the fishing village of Calella de Palafrugell, with quiet bars and restaurants. The Medieval town of Palafrugell is just 2.5 mi away, and Girona Airport is 22 mi away.
- Incredible views, helpful staff, fabulous food! Also, they loan you towels to use at the beach.
- Location, comfortable bed, great view from restaurant, lovely breakfast
- Great location in a wonderful town. Excellent breakfast included. Extremely helpful and friendly staff.
- The attention to detail and quest for excellence. Superb cuisine!
Overall, the stay was comfortable and quite an amazing experience. The room was clean, of good size and good value. The staff were friendly and helpful.
The beach outside the accommodation was so beautiful and relaxing. Anyone who stays here are guaranteed to have a wonderful time.
The Llafranch has bright, attractive décor. Each of its rooms is air conditioned and has a minibar.The hotel restaurant serves a selection of traditional Catalan cuisine and specializes in seafood dishes. Guests can enjoy sea views from the restaurant terrace.The Llafranch organizes excursions on its own boat. The surrounding l’Empordà Region is ideal for hiking and golf, and the nearest course is 6 miles away.
- Flexibility on check out time. Served us breakfast a little later than breakfast hours. Hotel not noisy considering the location. Comfortable bed and very clean room. AC!
- Nice square for drinks outside. Breakfast was ample.
- Location. Relaxing to walk along the seafront even though a busy time of the year.
- Close to the beach with direct access to coastal walks. Great breakfast with friendly catering staff.
- Llafranch is very beautiful. The hotel is in a prime position right on the beach. We had rooms with a view over the bay. Parking was available nearby. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from in the evening. Breakfast was good. Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Hope to go back there one day.
Guests can enjoy traditional Catalan cuisine in Hotel Llevant’s restaurant, which offers views of the Mediterranean Sea.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We were able to store our bicycles in a locked storage room. The room was small but very clean and bed very comfortable. The bathroom was ample size and had a great shower. Perfect location on the beach – enjoyed relaxing on the hotel terrace with a glass of wine.
- Lovely setting very friendly staff. Could not fault it.
- Location – on the beach – the best location in llfranc!
- Friendliness of the hotel staff, and lovely views from the hotel
- Family hotel, good food marvellous location on the beach very safe
El Far Hotel Restaurant
All rooms have 1 double bed and 1 private bathroom with a bath or shower, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers. There is a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, mini-bar, safe, and a work desk. The private balcony offers views of the surroundings.The hotel also has a bar on site. There is a 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you with tourist information about the area. Room and laundry services are available.You will find a range of shops, restaurants and bars within a 10-minute drive of El Far Hotel Restaurant. The nearest beach is 0.8 mi from the property, next to Llafranc Harbor, and Calella de Palafrugell Town Center is 1.9 mi away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 30 mi away.
Amazing location, beautiful rooms and terrace! Loved the views and the walk
to the little fishing / holiday village Llafranc. The walk back to the hotel was a bit of a challenge, but enjoyable.
Nice breakfast with views, very friendly staff.
Holiday feeling right from the beginning.
- Lovely walks along the coast from the lighthouse here, the restaurant is apparently very good but was closed while we were there so no restaurants we could walk to on a November evening. Room was comfortable. Sister property has luxury spa and restaurant that we enjoyed, and we found a wonderful restaurant in Llafranc too.
- The hotel is really wonderful, with fantastic views and terrace, lovely bathrooms and toiletries, nice pillows and bedding, staff very welcoming.
Beautiful room with amazing sea view.
Staff courteous and helpful
Very good breakfast
- Staff interaction at perfect level. Great food and service generally in the restuarant. Spa entrance included (at sister hotel) was a fantastic bonus.
- Amazing location, beautiful rooms and terrace! Loved the views and the walk
Top Hotels In Llafranc Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llafranc Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llafranc Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llafranc Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!