10 Best Hotels To Stay In Live Oak Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Live Oak Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Live Oak Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Live Oak Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Live Oak Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Live Oak Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Live Oak Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Live Oak Texas:
Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio-Live Oak Conference Center
Located in San Antonio, 16 miles from New Braunfels, Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio-Live Oak Conference Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boerne is 29 miles from Garden Inn San Antonio – Live Oak, and Selma is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Everything was excellent! All staff very pleasant and helpful😍
- Convenient location and clean property. Nice room with comfy bed
- Everything was more than shan I expect at a hotel. Staff, rooms, onsite bar and restaurant.
- The hotel location was in close proximity to the events I was attending.
- Great location, awesome and friendly staff, clean, love the Keurig in the room.
WoodSpring Suites San Antonio I-35 North
WoodSpring Suites San Antonio I-35 North is located in the North San Antonio – SAT neighborhood in San Antonio, 16 miles from New Braunfels and 29 miles from Boerne.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.San Antonio International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- I got locked out of my room and there was no one at the front desk. It was 830pm! He made m3 another key but it didn’t work because the batteries died on the key machine for the room.the room was like a echo so we felt every one could hear us
- The room was basic but clean and comfortable, apart from a hard floor. The heating was understandable and easy to turn on and off. The bedside light was convenient. The television worked well and there was a TV guide.
Nothing! I attempted to check in the rooms were not available. Imwas
Hoping for an early Check in. Check in time is @ 3p. After a 4 hr drive all I wanted was a comfy bed. I was not aware is was extended stay either. I did not feel comfortable leaving my children at such hotel I noted 2 men smoking weed outside hotel premises. I would not recommend for family.
- The staff was great and they met all my needs perfectly (:
- no breakfast no business center the room is not even the value of wat you pay for.
La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Toepperwein
One of our best sellers in San Antonio! Just 15 miles from The Alamo and River Walk in San Antonio, this hotel features a 24-hour front desk and a continental breakfast.Free wireless internet access and a flat-screen cable TV are standard features of guest rooms at La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Toepperwein. Ironing facilities and a coffee machine are also provided.Guests at La Quinta San Antonio can find relief from the Texas heat in the outdoor swimming pool. A guest laundromat is accessible on site. Meeting facilities are available for business and social gatherings.SplashTown water park is within a 15-minute drive of the property. San Antonio Zoo is 14 miles away.
- The price was perfect for needing to only rest my head during a long road trip. I wish more hotels priced this way. Plus, no pet fee is an absolute plus!!!
- The room was clean, smelled good when we walked in. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was very courteous. Would stay again.
- The earlier check in was a life saver. Thanks for accomodating.
- Family suite was plenty big enough to fit the 6 of us.
- We got in late and were tired and wanted to go sleep. Only to have people next door to have a party being loud . We conplain about the noise the front desk and advise the people next door to keep it down but they did not listen. They made noise until 4am .No sleep. The front desk this morning ask why I did not complain more about it to dam tired. Not only that if the front desk knew they put us right next to some loud people why is it my job to keep complaining. They should have thrown those people out especially there were very girls with old men there. The front desk they were having a party. But the did not do nothing.
Super 8 Universal City /San Antonio North
Free WiFi and a complimentary SuperStart breakfast are among the conveniences offered at this Universal City motel. It is located 15 minutes’ drive from San Antonio International Airport.A cable TV is provided in each room at Super 8 Universal City/San Antonio North. Complete with a microwave, the rooms also have a refrigerator and a private bathroom.Free parking and 24-hour reception are available at Super 8 Universal City/San Antonio North. After exercising in the fitness centre, guests can enjoy a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool.The AT&T Center is 14 miles from the property. Randolph Air Force Base is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- I liked that I had access to HBO on the television. Also liked the power of the AC if I changed the temperature it would fill the room in just a few moments.
- Everyone was nice … Service outstanding.. Thank you Super 8 in Universal City
- The staff was very nice the rooms were nicely cleaned the breakfast was great the parking was great the beds were wonderful checking in and out was very fast the staff was very helpful with answering all my questions I recommend this hotel to everyone
The hotel is much n
Bigger than what I usually seen. Lots of parking. We enjoyed our stay. Our stay was worth the priced we paid. I’m use to smelly carpet in hotels but they had laminating floors which I loved. Bed was a little higher than expected but the king size was comfy for my husband & two little one & I after.our long drive.
- Whenever I come to UC, this is always my choice of places to stay. Great value for the money, and the staff is always super and very courteous.
Hampton Inn & Suites Selma-San Antonio/Randolph AFB
This hotel has a fitness center and rooms come with free Wi-Fi. The hotel is 4 miles from Morgan’s Wonderland.Rooms have a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee-making facilities at Hampton Inn & Suites Selma-San Antonio/Randolph AFB. The rooms have cable TV.Guests can relax by the indoor pool or use the business center. The hotel also serves a daily breakfast buffet.The Randolph Air Force Base and San Antonio are a short drive from the hotel. Olympia Hills Golf and Conference Center is 4 miles from the hotel.
- Rooms are super clean and beds are so comfy. Awesome stay.
- Very comfortable n spacious rooms. Mike, Jessica, and lady who checked me out early morning were excellent! Friendly, professional, very helpful as well as Glenda in the excellent full service complimentary breakfast. Also very conveniently located. Perfect stay and definitely going back.
- The breakfast was better than expected. The room was very clean with plenty of towels. Staff was very accommodating.
- eggs were not that good, oatmeal was to soupy, and little muffins were very dry,
- This was a horrible hotel. with an extremely unkind manager, whom should not be in that position
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Selma
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Selma offers accommodations in Selma.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Antonio is 15 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Selma, and San Marcos is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. Very pleasant stay!!
Staff and front desk was courteous my only issue with this hotel is the so called suites that i paid lots of money extra for, difference between suite and standard king is microwave and refrigerator,
I was disappointed since I have stayed in suites in other hotels this is the worst suite that I have encountered, I would advise friends if they are interested with a hotel with suite Holiday In Express In Selma is not the hotel to stay at.
- The room and bed/pillows were very comfortable and spacious. Mini fridge and microwave included which were bonuses.
- The staff tried to move us. Unsuccessfull! Every room stunk!
- Very nice and clean! I am a nurse and very particular about sleeping in hotel beds, the solid white linens appeared very clean a fresh! The free breakfast was very good also.
Comfort Inn & Suites Selma
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites Selma offers accommodations in Selma, just 16 miles from San Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels.San Marcos is 30 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Selma, and New Braunfels is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- It was pretty clean, staff was very kind but not as accommodating as I’ve seen them in the past. I’ve stayed there for five years during San Antonio stockshow.
- Very caring staff when I was in distress emotionally. Extremely caring.
- The bed was super comfortable and the room was set at a nice temperature.
- The first room we got had a tub full of water. The front desk immediately upgraded us to a suite.
- Comfortable bed and pillows. Room was clean. Service was very polite and friendly.
Best Western Garden Inn
San Antonio International Airport is a 13-minute drive from this Texas hotel, which features an outdoor pool, hot tub and gym. The rooms are completely non-smoking and feature cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in the traditionally decorated rooms at Best Western Garden Inn. There’s also a sitting area and ironing facilities. Guests can make free local calls.Best Western San Antonio serves a daily continental breakfast that includes fresh fruit. It provides a 24-hour front desk and car rentals.Morgan’s Wonderland theme park, McNay Art Museum and Randolph Air Force Base are within a 15-minute drive of the hotel. The hotel is 15 miles from San Antonio city center and the River Walk.
- Jack and his wife and staff made sure everything was excellent. They even cooked eggs for my partner just the way he likes them when there were none on the breakfast bar. They always greeted us in the morning or when they saw us and made sure everything was to our liking. The room was clean and large. A great value. Close to the highway to Austin or Houston and the airport. Everything was 15 to 20 minutes away, even downtown.
- Bed was very comfortable and room was clean and quiet. Staff was helpful and very nice.
- Everything was good. The weather is what got us down
- I loved the comfortable bed, and fluffy pillow! loved the work out room and especially the hot breakfast with the Texas waffle! The staff went out of their way to make our stay nice with even a to go bag to take when we checked out early the last morning! I would definitely book the hotel the next time I visit San Antonio!!
- Room was very comfortable bed so soft breakfast ever morning something different was really good.Was there for 4nights 5 days .Service was truly great truly a staff of very friendly people .We were a total of 9 of us for a family vacation And My family has said from know on when we do vacation Best western is the place we will be staying .The rates on the room was very reasonable and they had a lot of places around us .Had one little little problem manager took 15 off our bill was nothing serious😃Thanks best western for a good job taking care of our family
Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-35 North
Located in San Antonio, 9.3 miles from AT&T Center, Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-35 North has rooms with complimentary WiFi access. Conveniently located in the North San Antonio – SAT district, this hotel is set 9.3 miles from San Antonio Spurs. The Alamo is 11.2 miles away.At the hotel, each room includes a work desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The property features a 24-hour reception desk and complimentary on-site parking.River Walk is 11.2 miles from Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-35 North, while Ripleys Believe It Or Not Museum is 11.2 miles from the property. San Antonio International Airport is 6.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn San Antonio Interstate 35 North
The hotel is conveniently located off of Interstate 35, just 10 minutes from historic downtown San Antonio and a short 10 minute drive from the airport.The hotel’s recently renovated rooms boast free Wi-Fi internet access, complimentary Daybreak Breakfast and USA Today Newspaper, in addition to free local calls.During your stay you can visit the Alama and Riverwalk, whilst Splashtown and the Verizon Amphitheatre are just a few miles away. After a long day, unwind by the hotel’s pool.
- I bet it was good but I left early in the morning.
- Spacious rooms and relaxing vibe. Also liked that it was very clean
- They left me alone. I needed sleep and they let me get it. Awesome.
- The staff was great the rooms were very clean great location
- Beds were comfortable and air conditioning was great..office staff were courteous and helpful..
Top Hotels In Live Oak Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Live Oak Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Live Oak Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Live Oak Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!