10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lituénigo Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lituénigo Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lituénigo Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lituénigo Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lituénigo Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lituénigo Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lituénigo Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lituénigo Aragon:
Each room includes a TV, safe and a private bathromo with a hairdryer.Guests can use the shared sports area which has a swimming pool. There is also a shared lounge with satellite TV, and a DVD player. For children there is play area.The on-site restaurant offers local, homemade cuisine and there is a terrace looking onto the mountians where meals can be served. There is also a café-bar.
- El silencio nos gustó mucho, es un sitio muy tranquilo y la gente del pueblo muy afable
- Desayuno por 5 euros esta muy bien. Limpio y saneado como nuevo. Trato agradable.
- Buena ubicacion, personal atento, desayuno correcto y habitacion con balcon y vistas.
- petit déjeûner trop simple même pas de croissants, rien que confiture et un morceau de pain frais + petits trucs emballés : pas de beurre… de la margarine. Quand même jus d’orange de boite.
- La ubicación es buena y sobretodo había mucha tranquilidad.
Hotel Brujas De Irues
Facilities at Brujas De Irues include a café with snack-bar and a traditional restaurant. Newspapers are available to guests.All rooms at Hotel Brujas De Irues feature full air conditioning, bar, piped music and satellite TV. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Some also offer a private terrace.Tarazona is located in the province of Zaragoza and is known for its Mudéjar Cathedral. The Bardenas Reales Natural Park is a short drive away. The AP-68 Motorway is about 6.2 mi away.
- We had a car and had the chance to leave as early as possible on the day of check out. We will not be coming back. Also I think booking needs to take this hotel off its regester.
- Nice staff, clean and nice rooms with all the basic you need for shower etc’. Quiet area (on a sunday at least)
- Comodidad y amplitud de la habitación. También a destacar la calidad de la comida
- Nos facilitaron la llave media hora antes de tiempo
- la tranquilidad. y el buen servicio sobre todo a la hora de no dejarnos sin cena.
Hotel El Comendador de Añón
At Hotel El Comendador de Añón, the rooms are equipped with a balcony. All rooms include a private bathroom.Guests at Hotel El Comendador de Añón can enjoy a continental breakfast.Speaking English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the reception.Tudela is 21 miles from Hotel El Comendador de Añón, while Calatayud is 30 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Condes de Visconti
Hotel Condes de Visconti’s chic bar serves a range of drinks. There are also various restaurants within a short walk.Staff at the Condes de Visconti’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Aragón. They can also help to book tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.The hotel is located 7.5 mi from Veruela’s Cistercian Monastery and the beautiful Moncayo Nature Reserve. You can drive to central Zaragoza in around an hour.
- Location is very good. Advice for drivers follows. Put as destination in GPS “Plaza el San Francisco” and not hotel address. From the square is about 20m to the hotel door. Their garage is on Avenida del la Paz that starts also from this square at 50m from it. But private parking is not necessary because just in front of it exists safe big free public parking. If you decide to enter Visconti street, where hotel stands, from the square (we unfortunately did it) – it is permitted, ask them to draw on the city map how to drive back to the square, because till now I don’t know how to do it. The neighbor streets are narrow and without exit.
- The location excellent and the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. Secure parking 3 minutes walk away.
- Bathroom separate from sleeping area gave feeling of more comfort when retiring. Staff all very helpful.
- Very friendly people on reception and a hotel with character.
- Lovely and different rooms and great place and people.
La Merced de la Concordia
Each air-conditioned room at La Merced de la Concordia offers wooden floors, a TV and a mini-bar. The elegant bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.The airy restaurant serves creative regional cuisine, based on seasonal local produce. You can also find a range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.La Merced de la Concordia is a 15-minute drive from the Moncayo Nature Reserve. Zaragoza is 53 mi away, while Pamplona and Logroño are 56 mi away. Free parking is available nearby.
- The hotel is a real gem. Beautifully designed and totally decorated by the same artist. An environment has been created which is absolutely perfect. All staff and the owner we met were friendly, helpful and gave a personal touch to the place. Rooms are impeccable. The location is right in the middle of the old center.
A family of Storks nesting on top of the bell tower just outside our window was amazing.
We often stay here it is quiet and peaceful a great stopover on the way to ferry ports
- Nice hotel in centre of exceptionally nice town and area. Excellent stop off on way to ferry at Bilbao. Room was big with excellent en suite with bath. Breakfast was varied and good quality. Enjoyed the walnuts. The town warrants the time to walk round. Large old quarter and some fine buildings and Cathedral to visit.
- We loved our room! Breakfast was a delicious cold buffet , a wonderful selection of top quality produce.
- Location. View from room number 6. Good breakfast.
Hostal Palacete de los Arcedianos
All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi and include a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower and free toiletries.The property is located in Tarazona’s Jewish Quarter, a 5-minute walk from Plaza de España Square. Tarazona Cathedral is only 1,000 feet away.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Val Lake is 4.3 mi from the property and Moncayo Nature Reserve can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- Good value. Comfortable room. Friendly helpful staff. Location near restaurants,bars and sites
- Trato agradable, limpio confortable centrico y tranquilo
- Su excelente ubicacion tranquilidad y la restauracion del edificio muy lograda
- La ubicación, estupenda, y las vistas desde la habitacion
- Excelente ubicación y trato humano de las dos personas que me atendieron a la llegada y a la salida del hostal.
Hotel Mirador Del Moncayo
All soundproofed rooms at the Mirador del Moncayo Hotel come with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and iPod docking station. The marble bathrooms have a bath tub, shower, a hairdryer, and a range of toiletries.The top floor has a terrace with panoramic views of Moncayo Mountain and the surroundings. It offers therapeutic massages for an extra cost.The Mirador’s restaurant serves traditional food from the Castilla y León region. There is also a bright café where you can enjoy a cocktail or some homemade tapas.The city of Soria, with its Romanesque churches and 9th-century castle, is a 45-minute drive from the Mirador. The surrounding area is popular for trekking, climbing and mushroom picking.
- Good modern, friendly hotel in a very sleepy town. Requested twin rooms but when arrived double bed room which they quickly changed
- The room was very confortable and the staff was so much friendly and kindly!
- The size of the room the staff very friendly and most helpful
- The bedroom was large with a lovely view.The bathroom was huge with a shower and bath all very clean.The breakfast was good and food in bar was good value and very nice.We found this hotel was one of the best on a long tour of France and Spain. We stayed in aFrench hotel where the room and bathroom combined were smaller than the bathroom at this hotel .We will stay here again
- The hotel is clean and the rooms are extra spacey and very comfortable
Chateau Pago De Cirsus
The large rooms at Chateau Pago de Cirsus are individually decorated in an elegant style. Each one is equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom with bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.The hotel’s stylish restaurant serves traditional Spanish food and has an extensive wine cellar. The hotel also offers tours round its wine-making facilities.The Chateau has a small cinema which guests can use while renting a DVD from the hotel’s DVD library. Bicycle rental is also available.The Bárdenas Reales de Navarra Nature Reserve is just 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to Zaragoza in around 45 minutes.
- Beautiful chateaux in a stunning and peaceful location, our little piece of paradise during our holiday of the region. Amazing wines and very relaxing to enjoy them in the shade of olive trees while admiring the surrounding scenery. The food in the restaurant, both dinner and breakfast, was really fantastic, as was the attention and service of the staff. 10/10 doesn’t do it justice!
- NIce hotel in middle of the vineyards. Good parking. Comfortable beds. Nice evening meal with paired wines.
- Location, rooms, food, staff and of course the wonderful wines they produce.
- The Chateau was an amazing experience. Ticked all the boxes.
Staff very helpful & friendly.
Rooms were lovely. Atmospheric Spanish countryside feel with modern comforts.
Their simple dinner menu of the day with paired estate wines was super and made for a wonderfully relaxing evening.
Many thanks Naudii!
Hotel Ciudad de Borja
At the hotel, rooms include a balcony with a garden view. Guest rooms at Hotel Ciudad de Borja have air conditioning and a desk.Tudela is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Fitero is 23 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 27 miles away.
The staff were so friendly and bent over backwards to help. The breakfast was our favourite Spanish breakfast of tostados, zumo de naranja, and coffee. We ate in the restaurant where they had a very good choice of wines and the food was good and not over-priced.
The shutters on the windows, along with the air conditioning, meant we had a comfortable and quiet night.
- excellent hotel: a very pleasant welcome, a beer in the hotel’s delightful gardens. super efficient aircon, well designed bathroom and a superbly comfortable bed. Excellent value.
El trato del personal fue muy bueno.
El jardín externo.
Hotel muy familiar.
- Simpatía y calidad en el servicio. Buenas instalaciones.
- Las flores naturales en los jarrones, amabilidad, limpieza, jardines
- The staff were so friendly and bent over backwards to help. The breakfast was our favourite Spanish breakfast of tostados, zumo de naranja, and coffee. We ate in the restaurant where they had a very good choice of wines and the food was good and not over-priced.
RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos
All apartments at the RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos have a kitchen equipped with dishwasher, induction cooker and coffee-maker. The private bathrooms all have a hydromassage shower which also offers chromotherapy and steam treatment.The hotel has a café which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as snacks throughout the day. It features a terrace where you can eat among the pine trees.RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos organizes activities such as quad biking and bicycle hire. There is a children’s play area on site.Bardenas Biosphere Reserve is 12 mi away from the hotel, and Moncay Nature Reserve is also 12 mi away. RuralSuite is just 3 minutes’ drive from the AP-68 Motorway, which connects Bilbao and Zaragoza.
- The apartments are really large and spacious with lots of neat technology like hydromassage showers and a fancy toaster. The staff really stand out for their friendliness as well. They lent our kids bikes, took the time to show us around the property, and encouraged us to ask them for anything we needed. We travel frequently and these guys are really exceptional in their service. The hotel is well-located for a stop in the Bardenas Reales and they can organize all kinds of activities in the park. The outdoor jacuzzi and the trampoline were big hits with the kids.
- Loved being in the country with birdsong all around and hosts interested in the environment. Food outstanding. No need to leave the property for anything.
- An oasis on our way to the coast. Marius was a 5 star host, nothing was too much trouble. Beers to our apartment. The best shower I have ever been in. Apartment was beautifully cool and comfortable. The farmland setting was a delight. We would definitely go back if passing. Great value for money.
Personnel aux petits soins, à l’écoute et de bons conseils pour les balades
Personnel très disponible
SPA, trampoline pour les enfants
- La gente muy amable, un trato muy familiar y cercano. Es un sitio el cual puedes dejar a ls niños correr x allí sin ningún peligro, ya q es una zona totalmente vallada. Los apartamentos d dos dormitorios muy amplios y confortables. Q decir d ls tres perrines….super cariñosos!!!. Amplio abanico d actividades para conocer la zona.
Top Hotels In Lituénigo Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lituénigo Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lituénigo Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lituénigo Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!