10 Best Hotels To Stay In Little River Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Little River Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Little River Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Little River Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Little River Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Little River Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Little River Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Little River Florida:
The Vagabond Hotel
This 1950s-inspired boutique Miami hotel is on US State Road 1 and features exterior hallways overlooking the outdoor mosaic pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and is 5 miles from Miami city center.A flat-screen TV and unique wall art are featured in each modern Vagabond Hotel room. Extras include bright colors, hardwood floors, and a radio, and suites have a sofa.A fitness center is on site, and seasonal live entertainment can be enjoyed by the pool. Free parking is available to all guests throughout their stay as well.Vagabond Restaurant features fine dining experience with Asian fusion cuisine and flares of Miami’s Latin American culture. Craft cocktails are also featured.Miami International Airport is 7 miles away. The hotel is also within 8 miles of South Beach and an 8-minute drive from the Wynwood Arts District.
- Great rooms and pool. Really liked the relaxed feel of the place and the gym was handy.
- Old world Miami feel to this property. We’re sorry that we didn’t use the restaurant because on Friday night it looked like the place to be!
- The pool, the staff, the trendy decor, the rooms – EVERYTHING was fantastic. The onsite restaurant was a gem, the food was top quality. The staff were so helpful and made our break really special. I would recommend anyone going to Miami to stay here, it was really good value.
- Everyone was very friendly. It made the experience all the more pleasant being that I was traveling alone. The pool area was awesome and the temperature was just right in the pool. The sheets were high quality soft cotton, pillows perfect, and mattress very comfortable TV was loud in the gym next to the room I was staying in but the staff turned it down as soon ais I called them and they turned it off after 11 PM. I love the retro style and did not want to leave my room in the morning! I highly recommend this hotel. It was a little pricier than I usually go for, but it’s high season and pretty much everything in Miami is expensive at this time of year. If I am able, I would for sure stay in this hotel again!
- Is a beautiful hotel,very cozy, the pool is really nice and. lean and has a nice bar. The rooms are and smell very clean. Will stay again.
New Yorker Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Miami! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, New Yorker Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Miami.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Bed was clean and extra comfy however the standard of the accommodation was poor. Needs an upgrade, especially the shower.
- The courtyard was nice and a continental breakfast was available each morning. Walking distance to great restaurants.
- Spotlessly clean lovely room lots of extras eg iron fridge complimentary water in fridge breakfast included in the price coffee available all day till 6pm free of charge
We had a wonderful time, the room it was confortable, very clean and also the towels are immaculate white and new, even the breakfast it was plane but acceptable …….
The staff kind and good prefecional with nice actitud and energy…
I went to the pool and the water clean until perfection….
I will visit again Thanks you…
- Comfort of Bed was good; AC was good but you can not control it
Knights Inn Miami Motel Bianco
Located in Miami, 7 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Bianco Boutique Motel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 6 miles from Bianco Boutique Motel.
- Very comfortable and friendly. Convenient inland location.
nothing. the place was horrible so i decided to sleep somewhere else.
Staff at the reception are absolutely not professional
- It was way below my expectations and the noise from the traffic was horrible.
- I liked the price. Staff were ok and the place was clean. Pretty quite for being on a busy street.
- It was a nice stay the staff was nice and the room was not to bad we had a short stay and we found the reservation cheaper online so if it was the full price I would not have been as good.
Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown, FL
One of our top picks in Miami – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown, FL offers accommodations in Miami. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Room size was great as was the bed. The desk/entertainment area was unique and really great.
The eggs and the pancakes was scrumptious
Every time we left out and then came back our room was cleaned
- The location was perfect. We were able to eat and party all over the downtown area. The staff was so helpful and really friendly. I really loved this place.
- Comfortable beds and nice lobby with spa water. The pool area seemed nice but not very large so if it’s a nice day make sure to go out early.
- Beautiful room and view! Friendly, helpful staff.
Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina offers accommodations in Miami Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Rooms were big and beds comfy with a nice little balcony. Pool was clean and there was a nice restaurant attached. Staff were very helpful on arrival and helped us out even though we were early.
- The restaurant downstairs, “Shuckers”, is right on the water with an excellent view and serves terrific hamburgers and fish tacos. Service a little slow but the view is worth it. City buses are close by and will take you right into South beach, or the hotel will call a cab for you.
- I loved that you could see the bay from the pool. Also had two great lunches and one delicious breakfast at the restaurant!
- The staff are super friendly and happy to help. The views are gorgeous. The breakfast is great.
- I absolutely love the view of the bay and marina. The convenience of the restaurant within the the hotel property. Also enjoyed having a balcony to enjoy the view.
Best Western Plus Windsor Inn
With an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free Wi-Fi, Best Western Windsor Inn is in North Miami, Florida. Oleta River State Park is 3 miles from the hotel.Cable TV is featured in each hotel room. A microwave and a small refrigerator are also included. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.A fitness center and business center are featured at the Windsor Inn Best Western. A vending machine, laundry facilities, and free on-site parking are available.The Ancient Spanish Monastery, the Bal Harbour Shops, and the Mall At 163rd Street are each a 10-minute drive from the North Miami hotel.
- I like everything to the cleanies,the food ,pool .and out off all the service. Love it thank you guys for everything.
- Blueberries in pancakes are plump and juicy. Had them two breakfasts in a row!
Very comfortable room
On site parking
Very friendly and helpful staff
- Reception was fantastic and staff was very friendly. Location was great because it was next to a grocery store and restaurants.
great location. near shoping & eating small center, easy access to all parts of miami.
great staff, very helpfull.
big rooms, very confortable beds.
Hilton Miami Downtown
One of our top picks in Miami.This upscale hotel is centrally located in downtown Miami along the Biscayne Bay and is connected to the Metro Mover. It boasts a rooftop pool, well-equipped gym and spacious rooms.The elegant rooms at Hilton Miami Downtown are decorated in warm colors with wood furniture and feature floor-to-ceiling windows. Each has a 27-inch flat-screen TV, MP3 docking station and a coffee maker.Miami Hilton provides a helpful concierge staff as well as a car rental on site. Guests have free access to the business center.Hilton Downtown Miami’s Brisa Bistro serves both local dishes and international cuisine. Guests can enjoy their meal inside or on the outdoor patio. Drinks are available at The Gallery and the poolside bar.The Metro Mover offers easy access to the Bayside Marketplace and numerous shops. AAA Arena is a 15-minute walk from this hotel and the Miami Beach Convention Center is a 10-minute drive away.
- The staff and food in the resturant were very good.
- Location was nice (downtown, not far from beach), nice lobby, comfortable beds
- The hotel in general is nice and comfortable, Rooms are beautiful, modern, I had a room with a view in 18 floor and was amazing. Has a starbucks very convenient.
- Pool area as well as the Marriot is connected to the hotel which is connected to a mall with a fabulous Italian restaurant!
Staff is very helpful and friendly.
Everytime I asked the front desk for a special (I.e extra pillows), few minutes later I receive a follow up call from guest services to make sure service is received and it’s up to my satisfactory..
Special thanks to guest service Carmen, thanks for the great job. Your dedication to the guests is a great value for the Hilton. I wished I had an opportunity to meet you to thank you in personal.
Me Miami by Melia
One of our best sellers in Miami! Enjoy modern accommodation at Me Miami, the official hotel of the Miami Heats, where guests are greeted with a complimentary welcome drink upon arrival.Guestrooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, many of which offer views of the Miami skyline. A private bathroom, complete with a spa bath, is housed in every contemporary accommodation.Work out amid 15th-floor views at the 24-hour fitness centre before unwinding with a facial, massage, or beauty treatment at urban SkinC Spa. Free WiFi is provided in public areas, and babysitting services are available.Located on the 14th floor, Me Miami’s poolside bar prepares dishes with an international twist.Located across the street, the Metromover provides free transport to the luxury shopping and entertainment plaza, Brickell City Centre. Enjoy a Miami Heats game or concert at American Airlines Arena, 6 minutes’ drive away, or additional shopping at Bayside Marketplace, 9 minutes’ drive from the property.
Maids didn’t do a good job.
No Still water in the room
So noisy you couldn’t sleep
Spa was not open
The movie channel wasn’t working
- You know you are in the right place when they are welcoming you with Champagne. Modern spacious room.
- The hotel is in the middle of Miami, so everything is quite close.
- Very nice hotel located steps away from the American Airlines Arena. The rooms are very nice and provide a great view of the city and South Beach. Staff were very friendly and made the expierence much better! Would go back in a heartbeat!!
- Location and staff would definitely make this hotel worth a second visit. The gym has one of the most spectacular views I’ve ever seen.
- Maids didn’t do a good job.
DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
Discover an unrivaled location, complete with spacious accommodations and state-of-the-art amenities at this luxury hotel, situated right on Biscayne Bay, only moments from Miami’s main attractions.Situated in the heart of the downtown area, it is easy to experience all of Miami’s popular sites. Spend the day at Bayside Marketplace, filled with shops, restaurants and entertainment options. Enjoy a stroll through the historic Art Deco district or visit one of several nearby museums.After a restful night’s sleep on the Biscayne Bay Doubletree’s signature Sweet Dreams beds, enjoy a delicious meal at one of the on-site restaurants or work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center. Relax in the Olympic-size swimming pool, or plan the day’s activities and adventures with help from the concierge desk.
- pity has no drinking water at weekend , and in Miami has 3 Doubletree hotel make sure you tell taxi driver is No1717 North bayshore drive
- The staff was super friendly. Views from my room were beautiful!
- I liked the size of the room it was very spacious and it had an amazing view. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean.
- How close the hotel is to the Carnival Cruise Line port
- Beds, pillows, nice lady at front desk, shower, cleanliness
SpringHill Suites Miami Downtown/Medical Center
SpringHill Suites Miami Downtown/Medical Center is located in Miami, just 3.7 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is an ATM and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 4.3 miles from SpringHill Suites Miami Downtown/Me.
- Staff were friendly and accomadating, loved the bar/restaurant in the lobby.
Everything … Cheery, helpful, service.
No complaints at all!
- The room was nice and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. We took the King studio room. The staff were very courteous and friendly.
- I didnt eat out. I ate at the hotel. The menu could do with some work eapecially the chicken ozn the salads. But the bar was great.
- Location , breakfast had a nice variety , staff was great
Top Hotels In Little River Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Little River Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Little River Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Little River Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!