10 Best Hotels To Stay In Little River California – Top Hotel Reviews
Little River California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Little River California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Little River California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Little River California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Little River California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Little River California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Little River California:
Little River Inn
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this inn features a spa and a health club and a restaurant on site. Little River Inn provides free Wi-Fi access in all rooms.A flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player is featured in all rooms at the Little River Inn. A balcony with ocean views is available and guests can relax in the plush bathrobes provided.Tennis courts and a golf course are available for guest use at the Little River Inn. Free parking is available.Van Damme State Park is a 10-minute walk from the the inn. Mendocino is a 5-minute drive away.
- Wonderful little hotel with great sea views and landscaped gardens. We enjoyed a great dinner and breakfast in the hotel including one of the best fish stews we have had in the US.
- Staff was friendly and very helpful. Beds were comfortable and the view from our room was wonderful.
- The view is out of this world. They are VERY pet friendly. The atmosphere is the perfect blend of comfort and luxury.
- We spent Christmas Eve night at the Little River Inn..could hear the ocean waves below at Van Damne Beach, had the fireplace on in our room, accommodations were very comfortable and the food at their restaurant was delicious! This is a great place and I would recommend this to everyone!!
- Excellent view. Staff accommodated us when we had to cancel a second room for a relative due to illness.
Inn at Buckhorn Cove
Inn at Buckhorn Cove offers accommodations in Little River. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.Fort Bragg is 13 miles from Inn at Buckhorn Cove, and Mendocino is 3.4 miles away.
- Mendocino area is beautiful. This room was very well decorated – alot of character. A great temp. regulated fireplace! There was a Rhododendron blooming in February!! Along with Clematis vines nearby!
- Very nicely decorated, comfortable room. Very clean, like new bathroom. Pet friendly & close to our event. Room looked exactly like pictures by management. Bed was very comfortable.
- We enjoyed having space, a sitting area It was reasonably quiet it had easy access to the car.
- The place was beautiful and clean when we got there.
- The room was small, but included a fireplace, sitting area, nice TV, microwave and a small refrigerator. New interior, pleasantly decorated and clean. It appears that the surrounding grounds are undergoing improvement. We were satisfied with the room.
Cottages at Little River Cove
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Cottages at Little River Cove is located in Little River in the region of California, just 12 miles from Fort Bragg. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.
- fire place was great, bed was the best had everything in the kitchen you could need
- Perfect getaway place. Beautiful views and grounds.
- The cottage had a fully functioning kitchen and I cooked breakfast and had fresh coffee every morning while gazing out to the beautiful ocean view.
- Mark checked us in and was very informative and helpful. Very cheery guy who knew a lot about the area, dining , music etc
- Great location, excellent view, perfect weekend getaway!
Inn at Schoolhouse Creek
One of our top picks in Mendocino.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Inn at Schoolhouse Creek offers accommodations in Mendocino. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Bike rental and car rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for hiking.
- Our room was spacious and sunny, great restaurant and love the hot tub and sauna
- The property was beautiful! There is a private “beach” (although it is about a 10 minute walk.) There was a free, local-made bottle of wine in our room (although we don’t like wine!) The woman who checked us in was very lovely. The view of the ocean was nice.
- Very nice staff and absolutely fabulous massage from Gabbie.
- The room had a propane freestanding stove (fake log fire) which was thermostat controlled, wood beam ceilings,and was very comfortable. We had a nice deck with an ocean view. The associated restauraunt had great breakfast (not included w/room, but not expensive).
- Cozy cottage with amenities for a variety of needs. Excellent breakfast restaurant but pricey.
Hill House Inn
One of our top picks in Mendocino.Hill House Inn is located in Mendocino, just 9 miles from Fort Bragg.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.
- Beautiful setting overlooking the ocean, room was spacious but needs updating.
- The history of the site. Good parking was good. Very quite.walking distance to the local area’s in the town.
- The location of Hill House is convenient to the town. A short walk downhill takes you into Mendocino. The gas fireplace adds ambience and warmth to the room.
- Staff was very nice and did their best to help us. The location and views were great. Exterior of buildings and garden nice.
- The room was very large and exceptionally clean. The grounds were beautifully landscaped and the view was terrific. It was a short walk into town. The rooms seems to be soundproofed quite well as we couldn’t hear our neighbors very much.
Mendocino Hotel & Garden
Located by the shops and restaurants along Mendocino’s main street, this pet-friendly hotel is 1 miless from Agate Beach. It features on-site dining and a spa with massage services. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.Mendocino Hotel offers the Victorian Dining Room, offering fine dining in an elegant room filled with antiques. The Lobby Lounge boasts a hand-carved antique bar, a stained glass ceiling and bistro-style menu. Room service is also available.Rooms at Hotel Mendocino are individually styled with warm colors. All include a telephone and hairdryer, and most offer a private bathroom.This hotel is less than 1 mile from Mendocino Headlands State Park, and a 4-minute walk from Mendocino Art Center. Pacific Star Winery Tasting Room is 10 miles away.
- I liked the old world ambiance of the hotel. One of the wait staff members was exceedingly helpful to my elderly mother and myself.
- The Hotel is beautiful, set among gardens with walking paths. It was quiet, yet right in the center of town. Leaving the room at either side puts you on a street with shops and restaurants. Only a short walk to the coast.
- I loved the cozy room, it was small but just what I needed as a solo traveler!
- old Victorian with antiques. It has potential. The frond desk ladies were great.
- The locals were friendly & the staff were too. Other than walking down to watch the sun set, the locals!
One of our best sellers in Mendocino! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blackberry Inn offers accommodations in Mendocino, just 9 miles from Fort Bragg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.
- The place is lovely and so original!! I was traveling with my mum and aunt, and we all loved it. The rooms are very comfortable with view over the ocean. When I checked the hotel page and saw the western town style, I knew I had to stay here.
- The staff was super nice and accomodating. The room was very comfortable and clean – much nicer than staying in a regular hotel.
- Sweet, spacious room. Very close to the town of Mendocino, but not right in it, which is what we wanted. Loved the spa tub, the patio, and the view.
- Bed was very comfortable, nice grounds, friendly staff.
- The room was very large with a king size bed and had a alcove sitting area with white wicker furniture. The bathroom had a very large tub. The shower and toilet were separate. The staff was great. On Christmas they brought a bottle of wine to our room.
Sweetwater Inn and Spa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sweetwater Inn and Spa offers accommodations in Mendocino, just 10 miles from Fort Bragg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Staff at the breakfast time really great, a Mexican woman very kind served us a wonderful breakfast
Muffins at door in am!
Loved being right in town with lots of food choices!
- It’s charming. The room we stayed in was fitting to Mendocino, sweet and comfortable. The grounds are perfectly kept and the spa was clean and unique. Everyone was very kind and helpful. Easy location to go anywhere on foot from the inn. Muffins in the morning were a nice treat. My 16 year old daughter and I stayed two nights and it was a perfect end to our week long camping trip.
- Muffins delivered every morning at 8:15! (A gentle knock at the back of the cottage signaled its arrival.) We stayed at a secluded property with our own hot tub to use at our leisure. Our favorite get-away for years. Was recently our honeymoon getaway. But Shhhh! …Don’t tell anybody. We don’t want anyone knowing where we hide and unplug from everyone.
- We stayed at the Nicholson house, which may have since separated from the Sweetwater Inn in Booking. Anyway, our “Whale Room” was just OK. But considering the competing more expensive options nearby it was a good choice.
Brewery Gulch Inn
Located 1 miles from Mendocino Village, this inn features redwood design throughout. It serves a cooked-to-order breakfast. All rooms feature free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV, a DVD player and an iPod docking station are available in each guest room at Brewery Gulch Inn. All rooms include a gas fireplace, a work desk, guest robes and custom linens and bath products. Free local and long distance calls are included.Featuring food prepared with natural and organic ingredients, Brewery Gulch Inn serves farm fresh cuisine including organically-grown fruits and vegetables and free-range poultry and livestock. A changing evening menu may include pepper-seared scallops, Moroccan lamb, Halibut Escabeche, Dungeness crab cake and mussel bisque.Guests at Inn Brewery Gulch can enjoy a free wine hour with a light dinner buffet in the early evening. Massage services are also available. For relaxation, the inn features a game room and a library.Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens is 8 miles from this inn. Anderson Valley Wine Country is a 50-minute drive away.
- When we were checking with them for a spa nearby, they moved us to a room with jacuzi. They are spectacular and we love going there. We go back periodically because they are so wonderful.
- We loved everything about this Inn! The location, the food, the staff, the room…
- Everything. View, really comfortable bed. Great food. Very clean and quiet.
- This Inn is lovely, the view is amazing and the staff was thoughtful enough to save some dinner for us as we arrived a little after the dinner service was completed.
- Great evening pre-dinner wine and snack, DVD library, superb staff
North Cliff Hotel
One of our top picks in Fort Bragg – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. North Cliff Hotel offers accommodations in Fort Bragg. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or river. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking.
- A beautiful, relaxing place to stay! The room was charming and the view spectacular! We couldn’t have asked for a nicer place to stay. We absolutely loved it!
- view. Staff. Balcony. Proximity to town. Right on the beach.
- Nice big room. Fabulous view. Good breakfast and the staff at breakfast time are the best. Very helpful and courteous.
- We had a great stay at this hotel. The view from our room was beautiful, and as it is winter it was chilly outside so we made full use of the fireplace. It was peaceful to watch the boats go in and out of the harbor. I’m a light sleeper, and found this to be a quiet property–there was more noise from the foghorn than the hotel! The room was very clean and the breakfast was substantial. The proximity to Noyo Harbor and downtown Fort Bragg made the location perfect.
- We came here for a last minute get away and it was wonderful. Nice little balcony so that you can “feel” the ocean. Yes, then you can hear the fog horn, like others have commented, but you are at the ocean. Duh! The hotel does provide earplugs in your room, another nice unexpected touch. Great views too!
Top Hotels In Little River California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Little River California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Little River California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Little River California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!