10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lithonia Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lithonia Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lithonia Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lithonia Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lithonia Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lithonia Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lithonia Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lithonia Georgia:
Comfort Suites Lithonia
Boasting a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre, Comfort Suites Lithonia is located in Lithonia, a 5-minute walk from The Mall at Stonecrest. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a business centre, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The units comes with air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, a coffee machine, a bath or shower, free toiletries and a desk.Every room includes a private bathroom. All rooms include a wardrobe. A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 19.3 miles from the hotel.
- They had a great breakfast with a variety of items to choose from. The hotel was close to restaurants and near a mall.
- The beds were very comfortable and rooms a nice size.
- The staff was nice and tried to help in any way they could; the cleaning crew was really understaffed. The breakfast was not bad.
- The location of the hotel was perfect it was near plenty of restaurants shopping centers and the mall was directly across the street. The rooms were comfy and cozy
- I had no problem sleeping, it was a very comfortable room, except for the restroom. The shower is what I am talking about. When you take a shower the water is all over the floor. So in other words it is a big mess. The temp in the room was to warm.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
This hotel is a 5-minute drive from The Mall at Stonecrest and 20 minutes from Atlanta. It serves a continental breakfast and includes rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The rooms at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain provide window seats and desks. They also include refrigerators.The Lithonia/Stone Mountain Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham provides guests with free local and long distance calls within the continental United States. For added convenience, the hotel has a meeting room and 24-hour front desk.The Georgia International Horse Park is 12 miles from Microtel Inn Lithonia. The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport are 20 miles away.
- Clean room, comfy bed, location is convenient to the places I needed to go
- The parking & outside was fine. The staff was pleasant.
- They rushed to put the breakfast up while guest was still eating..it was only 9:05 and they came over and started putting g away everything.. I couldn’t even grab a spoon.
- I liked everything except the air conditioner in the room. It didn’t cool the room adequately but we managed. Overall the experience was good and I would stay there again.
- It’s good for the Price. Rooms are spacious. Fridge and microwave in the room
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Stonecrest
Located at Stonecrest Mall, this east Atlanta Fairfield Inn offers a 24-hour fitness center, free Wi-Fi and rooms with 27-inch LCD TVs with HBO. A heated indoor pool with a hot tub is available.Guest rooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lithonia each have a coffee maker and ironing facilities. An ergonomic work desk is next to a free, wired high-speed internet connection.Free coffee is available in the lobby of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East. Daily hot buffet breakfast, as well as take-out breakfast options, are also available.Downtown Atlanta and the Georgia Aquarium are approximately 18 miles from the hotel. Guests can reach Six Flags Over Georgia with a 15 miles drive.Parking at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia is free.
- staff extra nice and helpful. Free wifi exceptional, no downtime; washer and dryer very convenient.
- Breakfast was standard; not special but satisfactory for this type of hotel. The bed was very comfortable.
- Breakfast was great. Just needs updating on some paint around bathroom.
- Staff was very pleasant. Check in was super easy and hotel was quick enough to get good rest.
The woman at the desk when I arrived was EVERYTHING! As I was out of it, I don’t have her name or I would mention it.
The proximity to everything i needed was excellent. The room had a very cozy feel to it. Towels, Towels,TOWELS!!!
Quality Inn & Suites Decatur – Atlanta East
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Quality Inn & Suites Decatur – Atlanta East offers accommodations in Lithonia, just 13 miles from Atlanta.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marietta is 28 miles from HI Decatur East Panola, and Stone Mountain is 7 miles away. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Security was on sight and the hotel was close to restaurants and gas stations.
- The front desk clerk was nice & so was the room
The breakfast is good!!!
The bed is correct and large TV.
- I enoyed the room, bed and pliiows were comfortable.
- Continental Breakfast was great and staff was friendly. Room and bathrooms were cleaned to perfection. Bed was super comfortable. Would definitely stay again
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
One of our top picks in Lithonia.Just off I-20, and close to area businesses and recreational sites, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations, and is equipped with many thoughtful amenities and facilities.The Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest is conveniently located a short drive from a variety of popular points of interest, including the Georgia International Horse Park. A number of recreational areas, such as the legendary Stone Mountain, are also nearby.Offering an on-site restaurant, in-room microwaves and refrigerators as well as a 24-hour business center, every stay at the Stonecrest Hilton is sure to be enjoyable.
- It was close to the mall and also walking distance.
- Beautiful and clean environment. The staff we met was friendly.
- I like the property and the room, but I am not sure of the location. The initial greeting upon entrance was excellent.
- Excellent customer services, Excellent all around, Great Breakfast, Exceptionally clean.
- It was very professional and neat and every one was friendly.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta East – Lithonia
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Atlanta East Lithonia is conveniently located off of interstate 20. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in all rooms and an outdoor pool on site.A refrigerator is provided in every room of this east Atlanta hotel. Guests can also enjoy cable TV for added entertainment and hairdryers are provided in the bathrooms.Both a fitness center and a business center are available of the Lithonia Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. A laundromat is also on site.This hotel is a 20-minute drive from Stone Mountain State Park. Guests are also a 20-minute drive from downtown Atlanta during their stay.
- Breakfast was absolutely great the young man kept it stocked he did awesome ?? it was delicious!
- It was clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. Perfect example of great customer service and excellence. I will definitely be visiting this hotel on my next visit
- Terry at the front desk was exceptional. He is the epitome of excellent customer service. The initial room we were in had a beeping noise coming from a locked closet. When I told Terry, changed my room without me requesting the change. He was very professional and courteous.
- Nice facility and very clean room staff very pleasant.
- The place smelled good, clean and good, which was so important to me. Because it meant everything was being cleaned not just what can be easily seen!
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East – Lithonia
Located only a short drive outside of Atlanta, Georgia in the charming city of Lithonia, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations in a peaceful and tranquil suburban environment.The Red Roof Inn Lithonia is ideally situated close to a number of area freeways. The hotel’s location, just off Interstate 120 provides guests with easy and instant access to many surrounding areas, including the exciting downtown Atlanta area.Guests at the Lithonia Red Roof can enjoy a number of modern and thoughtful amenities, including complimentary wireless internet and free daily coffee.
- Comfy bed. Location. We actually slept all the way through checkout. The services were knocking on our door at 11:15 to wake us up! 🙂
- The room was very cozy, perfect for the rest I needed to get.
- It was right where I needed it 2 be locat ion wise.
- People were a pleasure to meet and they were considerate
- The staff was great. The location was awesome lots of restaurants nearby. The lady at the front desk awesome
Motel 6 Conyers
This Georgia motel is off of I-20 and is a 30-minute drive from Stone Mountain State Park. Guests can lounge in the seasonal outdoor pool or read email using free property-wide Wi-Fi.A cable TV, a microwave, and a small refrigerator are included in every guest room. Motel 6 Conyers provides a private bathroom as well.Guests can burn a few calories in the on-site fitness center. Motel 6 Conyers has meeting facilities for business and other events. A laundromat and free parking are also available.Central Atlanta and the Georgia Aquarium are 26 miles from the property. Guests are also 9 miles from Davidson-Arabia Mountain Nature Preserve.
- Pets stay free was perfect location to where i had to go to my dogs agility trial
- I liked how the walls made the room feel comfortable. The staff was quick with my check in
- Blood everywhere, the bed sheet wasn’t clean at all. The bathtub was nasty… etc
- Beds are Comfortable. Location is convenient to get to where I’m working there and back.
- The front desk clerk was very helpful getting me a better room. The second room was clean.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers
Located in Conyers, 23 miles from Atlanta, La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stone Mountain is 14 miles from La Quinta Atlanta Conyers, and Decatur is 19 miles from the property. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 24 miles away.
- I enjoyed my whole stay everything was excellent..
- The room was super comfy. I loved the Bluetooth cube for my phone and music already in the room.
- The facility was clean and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was great with a great variety of choices. The desk clerk Precious was very helpful and accomadated our needs.
- The facility was nice and clean. Very modern décor. The breakfast was okay.
- ROOM WAS VERY CLEAN, STAFF WERE ALL NICE AND HELPFUL… BED COMFORTABLE AS WELL
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Conyers, GA
One of our best sellers in Conyers! Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Conyers is located in Conyers, 23 miles from Atlanta and 14 miles from Stone Mountain.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Decatur is 19 miles from Country Inn Conyers, and Lawrenceville is 21 miles from the property. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 24 miles away.
- The location was great, the breakfast was good. Was not to far from the elevator my son had surgery so he did not have to walk to far from the elevator
- The staff was phenomenal. They bend over backwards to accomodate you. The cleanliness of the grounds, rooms, halls, dining area were excellent. Everywhere in the hotel was sanitary and excellently kept. Frontdesk staff was amazing from morning staff to late night Timothy. I felt that I was in great hands.
- Really just everything was amazing cleaness comfort and respectful hotel representatives A1
- did not eat breakfast. bed was ok, could have been a little softer. coffee was very good but they ran out of regular coffee and did not make any more
- It was VERY clean and they allow pets. The pillows were really comfy. Bathroom was really clean. It actually felt safe to take a bath. Really hot water too.
Top Hotels In Lithonia Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lithonia Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lithonia Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lithonia Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!