10 Best Hotels To Stay In Liscombe Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Liscombe Somerset is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Liscombe Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Liscombe Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Liscombe Somerset. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Liscombe Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Liscombe Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Liscombe Somerset:
Tarr Farm Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Tarr Farm Inn offers accommodations in Liscombe, just 25 miles from Exeter. The inn has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 23 miles from Tarr Farm Inn, and Barnstaple is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Lovely rooms with lots of little extras, really comfy.
Really friendly staff.
Room was lovely. Shower excellent.
Good in the restaurant excellent, more fine dining than pub food but still served in a relaxed and comfortable environment. All staff we met were helpful, polite and knowledgeable about the area, menu, wines etc. Excellent stay thank you
- Fantastic location, lovely old inn with great atmosphere. Food was really good and the staff were excellent – always available, friendly, helpful and smiling. Service at meals was perfect – friendly, efficient and never intrusive.
- Beautiful location peace and quiet excellent food and friendly staff
You would have to be very lucky to be able to stumble across such a fantastic place like Tarr farm. Rooms very well equipped and presented.Dinner and Breakfast are amazing cooked and presented to perfection.
Can’t wait to visit again in 2018, Thank you
- Amazing food.
The Royal Oak Inn
One of our top picks in Winsford.Located in Winsford, 31 miles from Cardiff, The Royal Oak Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.Exeter is 26 miles from The Royal Oak Inn, and Weston-super-Mare is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 22 miles from The Royal Oak Inn.
- Hotel is in a beautiful location in the heart of an Exmoor village. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The food and beer is the bar were good with a lovely open fire.
- Great stay fantastic location and old English inn, missed the roast dinner Sunday lunchtime and prepared one as an extra on the Sunday night as a one off for me can’t get better service than that ! Don’t tell anyone else though !!
- Good food and prompt service. Beautiful pub and location.
- Set in an idyllic location this property is operated in an exemplary manner by all who work here. Standards are very high and everything is immaculate. A great room with everything we wanted and lovely food cooked to order. We would definitely stay here again.
- Room was beyond anything we’ve stayed in before, both in terms of comfort and facilities. Staff were extremely friendly and quick to ensure we were being looked after. Food quality was excellent.
The Crown Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Crown Hotel offers accommodations in Exford, just 29 miles from Exeter. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Taunton is 25 miles from The Crown Hotel, and Barnstaple is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 22 miles from the property.
The superfood breakfast was simply amazing!
Super king bed was definitely worth paying a little bit more for!
Very friendly staff
Great dinner and breakfast
- Room and facilities were good. Location is a good base for the area. Good choice of beverages and food in the bar. Good breakfast . Staff were courteous and attentive.
- 3rd visit. First rate food and bar. Good access to local centres/walks/sightseeing.
- Very welcoming and dog friendly. Great breakfast and good food in an evening all served in the bar as dogs are understandably not allowed in the main restaurant area, but we never felt like outcasts.
- The superfood breakfast was simply amazing!
Exmoor White Horse Inn
Exmoor White Horse Inn is located in Exford, 29 miles from Exeter and 25 miles from Taunton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, room service and a gift shop at the property.Barnstaple is 19 miles from Exmoor White Horse Inn, and Ilfracombe is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Staff very friendly & welcoming. Room was comfortable but no armchair so had to lie on bed to watch TV/read.Dog well catered for with bed, blanket & towel.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely food. Spacious room.
- Very much enjoyed the warm welcome, after a long drive, room was delightful, everything had been thought about, and supplied.Every member of staff who looked after us , were smiling, helpful, and efficient, what a bonus to feel valued as a customer.
breakfast freshly cooked super waiter. All staff very friendly and helpful. Very quiet location.
- Went to dulverton. Copper kettle lovely food great service value for money plenty of parking
The Exmoor Forest Inn
Located in Simonsbath, 30 miles from Exeter, The Exmoor Forest Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Taunton is 30 miles from The Exmoor Forest Inn, and Barnstaple is 14 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 25 miles away.
- Warm welcome, lovely location in the heart of Exmoor. good food and a cosy warm place to come back to after walking the moors.
- Lovely large airy bedroom and very comfortable bed. The Exmoor Forest Inn is perfectly located for exploring Exmoor and there are walks directly from the hotel. The hotel is dog friendly.
- Super breakfast everything cooked to perfection with high quality ingredients and super selection
- We stayed here for 4 nights and it is a lovely place. Good location for walking. Food is tasty, however I found the steak too salty. Amazing breakfast! Fair selection of beers. Very clean everywhere. Friendly staff.
Food was very good. Cosy wood burner in restaurant area.
Bed large and comfortable
Staff friendly and helpful.
Simonsbath House Hotel
Simonsbath House Hotel offers accommodations in Simonsbath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Exeter is 30 miles from Simonsbath House Hotel, and Taunton is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 25 miles from Simonsbath House Hotel.
Staff and host excellent pet friendly very helpful food was delightful compliments to chief the room was spacious and had all the little extras you could want they thought of everything also it’s an activity centre which is a bobas if your up for that
Very helpful guide to places of interest
Lovely people will return soon.
- Location, nearby walks, friendly owner and good food.
The quiet environment.
Andrew, our host.
- Lovely, quiet location in tiny village on Exmoor. Close to footpaths onto moor and along river. Big room with view over valley. Very comfortable bed, lounge with open fire, food excellent, staff friendly and helpful. Will be going back!
- A very comfortable hotel; excellent and approachable staff; a warm welcome. There was nothing to dislike.
- Staff and host excellent pet friendly very helpful food was delightful compliments to chief the room was spacious and had all the little extras you could want they thought of everything also it’s an activity centre which is a bobas if your up for that
The Poltimore Inn
Located in North Molton, 26 miles from Exeter, The Poltimore Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play darts at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking. Taunton is 31 miles from The Poltimore Inn, and Barnstaple is 11 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 28 miles away.
- Absolutely lovely staff. Warm and friendly atmosphere in the bar. Clean, comfortable room. Breakfast with a view
- A very spacious room goid sized tele and new power shower and a lovely fried breakfast
- Staff were amazing and helped us with gettting to our shoot the next day great food and great chat in the pub
- Very friendly and very busy village pub with a good atmosphere. Nicely appointed room.
- Everyone was so friendly and helpful, food was excellent and very nice and relaxed atmosphere.
In the Exmoor National Park, the 13th-century Lutrell Arms offers medieval features and picturesque gardens. It boasts individual bedrooms with antique furniture, a TV, CD player and tea/coffee facilities. The local beach is just 1 miles away.The Lutrell Arms restaurant serves modern British food, while the cosy bar offers a traditional menu. There is a pretty garden with an outside seating area.Some of the rooms feature elegant four-poster beds.Set on a hillside in the quaint town of Dunster, Lutrell Arms is just 5 minutes’ walk from Dunster Castle.
- The room was superb and the food on foodie Thursday was excellent. The location was great with lots to see.
- spa bath which was unexpected and robes. Chilled water in the fridge.
- Excellent staff very happy and willing fish and chips fab
- Great food, great staff, beautiful building in delightful medieval village
Great atmosphere at this hotel and very friendly.
Gets very busy and sometimes difficult for residence to get a seat in the bars but with patience it can be overcome.
The Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Minehead.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, The Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Minehead, just 23 miles from Cardiff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Weston-super-Mare is 23 miles from The Beach Hotel, and Taunton is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely, convenient location. Good food – excellent breakfast!
- The location, staff and lovely relaxed breakfast as we brought small dog it was lovely by conservatory
- The location was perfect. Right in the town, by the sea and steam trains. The room was clean and bright and had great views of the sea. The staff were really friendly and welcoming. The vibe was relaxed and unpretentious. The full English breakfast kept me going all day!
- Excellent stay staff could not of been more helpful and food absolutely stunning. I would recommend a visit here any time. I would like to say a very big thank you to all the staff this weekend for a fantastic stay.
The place felt more like an inn than a hotel, but it was well maintained, clean and staff was friendly.
No lift to go to top floor and no concierge to help with your luggage. Breakfast offering was very basic, but quality of food good. Shower not very good, unable to get a usable temperature of the water. No mixer tap on the wash basin, we’re still in the sixties here. Room service was good.
The Mitre Inn
The Mitre Inn is located in Witheridge, just 15 miles from Exeter. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Taunton is 27 miles from The Mitre Inn, and Exmouth is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 18 miles from The Mitre Inn.
- The hosts, Andy and Barbara were lovely, very welcoming. The room was large comfortable and spotlessly clean. Food in the pub was wonderful, and the included breakfast fantastic! Nothing was too much trouble.
- Good old English Inn with atmosphere with nice friendly staff, and local people. Recommend stake and ale pie with large lumps of stake and nice thick gravy, with chips that tasted like roast potato’s. Actually was able to have a good nights sleep in comfortable bed and quiet room.
- Lovely old Inn, full of interesting collectable. Superb food. Very pleasant and amenable owners.
- Friendly, professional staff and landlord, could not find fault at all, excellent accommodation and food to good to be true.
- staff are absolutely amazing and the breakfast included and food served in the bar is fantastic.
Top Hotels In Liscombe Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Liscombe Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Liscombe Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Liscombe Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!