10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lirí Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lirí Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lirí Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lirí Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lirí Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lirí Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lirí Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lirí Aragon:
Hotel Yoy Edelweiss
The bright rooms at the Cerler Edelweiss have simple décor, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Edelweiss has a café, where there is free Wi-Fi, and a lounge with a TV. Ski-equipment hire is available downstairs from the hotel.Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve is approximately 3.7 mi away, and offers an ideal setting for hiking, horse riding, rafting and paragliding.During the winter months, a children’s entertainment program is offered. Guests are also offered a special discount for Cerler’s public swimming pool during the summertime.
The room was ok – lovely view But no chair to put your clothes on or hair dryer in the bathroom.
Food was very good and the staff very friendly and pleasant.
- Lovely staff, very few English stay there but they tried very hard to communicate in English. Always friendly and helpful. The location is brilliant for skiing, just a short walk to the chair lift
- size of the triple room was very good.. also the balcony and view.. location to go skiing is very good..there is a bus for 5 euros that keeps your stuff… staff VERY friendly
- The staff was incredibly helpful. The place is amazing!
- Por supuesto la amabilidad del personal que hicieron que nos sintiésemos como en nuestra casa
- The room was ok – lovely view But no chair to put your clothes on or hair dryer in the bathroom.
This small hotel has spacious, elegant rooms. Each bedroom is individually decorated. All the rooms have a full private bathroom, telephone and TV.Hotel Plaza has a sun terrace and lovely gardens with views of the Benasque Valley. There is also a bar, and a cozy lounge with an open fireplace.The hotel’s location is ideal for outdoor activities. These include walking and skiing in the Pyrenees. The Cerler Ski Resort is only 12 mi away. Private parking is available on site.
- Very comfortable bed. Nice room. Fantastic shower. Great staff
- Hotel Plaza is right in the centre of the town and is beautifully painted on the outside with floral motives. Our room was also decorated with painted with a little trompe d’oeil. THe room was spacious with double aspect windows which were openable. There was no air con but the open windows gave a good through flow of air. The breakfast was very good and included meat, cheese, pastries, cereal, juice and toast. Recommended.
- A somewhat limited breakfast (a huge pile of toasted white bread for the hungry traveler-;). Nice back yard patio. Comfy rooms and quiet.
- value for money.. nice staff, clean and 15-20 min away from ski facilities
- Charming hosts, delightful house in a beautiful setting with garden. Excellent breakfast and we had a very relaxing stay. Also close to restaurants and shops.
Hotel Apartamentos Barrau
All brightly decorated accommodations features a private bathroom. Apartments have a well-equipped kitchen with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. They also feature a fan, CD and DVD player.Set in a garden, the Barrau has a bar. There is also a vending machine for drinks.Free parking is available on site. Just opposite the hotel is a large sports center with a football pitch and multi-sport pitch, as well as a large children’s playground at the edge of the River Esera. You can go fishing and hiking in the surrounding area.
- Clean, tidy, comfortable room. Staff we very helpful and friendly. The accommodation had everything we needed and even provided a good breakfast at a reasonable price. Very good value for money in peak ski season. Would definitely stay there again.
- Todo perfecto, estudio muy nuevo , bonita decoracion , cerca de Benasque.
- Tanto la habitacion como el baño còmodos y nuevos. Que el baño tenga ventana es muy agradable. Todo muy limpio. El desayuno muy bueno y barato. Los propietaris muy amables y serviciales. Muy recomendable y con precio economico.
- Servicio, trato y limpieza muy bien, muy acogedor y cercano a todas las zonas de ocio alrededores. Aunque no tienen restaurante el servicio desayuno muy bien…Volveremossss.
- Muy bien equipado, colchon supercomodo. Y los dueños fabulosos. Vistas geniales.
Each bright room at Tres Picos has mountain-style décor. There is heating, a TV and free Wi-Fi.You can enjoy local à la carte dishes or a set menu in the Tres Picos’ restaurant. There is also a lounge and a terrace overlooking the mountains.The Nordic ski resort, Llanos del Hospital, can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Posets-Maladeta Park is approximately 0.6 mi away.
- Great staff, very nice area. Highly recommended. Rooms are clean and tidy and food in the restaurant is fabulous
Very friendly staff, good location, clean and quiet rooms, private parking, good breakfast.
- Relación calidad/precio muy buena. Ubicación enfrente del embalse donde se puede dar un paseo muy agradable. Parking cercano gratuito. Atención del personal.
- Muy buena atención por parte de la dueña y la comida casera un auténtico lujo.
- Amabilidad y disposición para facilitar la estancia. Desayuno suficientemente abundante y variado. Cena correcta.
Evenia Monte Alba
The hotel offers double or family rooms with views of the ski slopes or the town. These heated rooms have wooden floors and a seating area with sofa and TV. Private bathrooms include a bath tub, make-up mirror and hairdryer, and most rooms have a balcony.A daily entertainment program is offered to guests, and the staff can also help you organize excursions in the surrounding countryside and in the Benasque Valley. Other facilities and services include a games room, ski storage, children’s playground and childcare service.Guests can dine in the hotel restaurant, which offers a buffet service.Evenia Monte Alba is located in the Pyrenees region, just south of Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve.
- Great location in the Pyrenees mountains suitable for winter skiing also suitable for summer trekking suitable for young families. Outdoor Swimming pool. Very good for young families.
- Lo mejor, las excursiones que organiza el hotel con las familias y la tranquilidad del lugar. En la habitación lo mejor los colchones y sábanas así como las vistas.
- Lo que nos gustó más fue la ubicación y el personal. Además, tiene muchas cosas de entretenimiento, como futbolín, billares, piscina..
- La ubicación del hotel, extraordinaria, y resaltar la amabilidad del personal.
- Nos ha gustado todo, el desayuno, la cena etc…….El personal muy amable. Buen hotel.
The outward-facing rooms at the Diamo feature wooden floors, central heating and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Diamo Hotel serves a buffet breakfast in the dining room and on the porch overlooking the garden. There are also several restaurants in Castejón de Sos, all within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.The Diamo has a wood-paneled lounge with a fireplace, armchairs and a small bar. There is also a courtyard with a porch and tables, where you can enjoy a drink.There are many great hiking routes in the area around the Diamo, and you can also go mountain biking and rafting. The ski resort of Cerler is around 25 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff very cordial and helpful, motorbikes in underground garage – no charge!
- The room and bathroom were very nice. The staff were lovely.
- The hotel was quaint with lovely surroundings great breakfast
- We’ve stayed here several time and always have a good time. Surprisingly modern and stylish bar/restaurant. Rooms are very pleasant. Family run and always friendly and helpful.
- Hotel was clean and tidy and our room was very comfortable. The hotel had a cosy lounge and although the staff had limited English they made us feel very welcome and were extremely helpful.
Featuring a mountain-style design with stone walls and wooden beams, the Eriste has a restaurant which serves traditional cuisine. This can include meats and seasonal dishes.Each room has heating and wooden floors, and comes with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. There is also a private terrace with spectacular mountain views.Set in the Bensaque Valley, guests can practice several sports and activities.El Pont de Suert is 30 mi away.
- Big room, good place to make a trip to the mountains, very good breakfast-maybe the best one on my 2 weeks trip around Spain.
Habitación amplia y muy limpia, desayuno excelente, personal muy amable.
- Habitación amplia. Muy buenas vistas. Buen desayuno. Personal amable.
- El desayuno, digno de un hotel de 4 estrellas y la amabilidad del personal
- Desayuno muy bueno y abundante, personal agradable
All heated rooms at the Hotel Pirineos have a flat-screen satellite TV. The bright, modern rooms have wooden floors, and all have a private bathroom.The Pirineos has a café-bar, and the restaurant serves traditional homemade food. Special diet menus and packed lunches are available on request.Guests can relax in the games room or garden terrace. The hotel has a tour desk and can organize trips to the ski slopes, Barcelona and other points of interest.
- Lovely staff, huge portions of food, comfortable rooms
- Fantastic rooms and food was great. We were greeted at the door and given great treatment from the getgo.
- The room was clean, confortable and had a lot of space. The staff was very friendly and they even fixed me some breakfast at night because I had to leave before breakfast time the next day. Great value for money!
- The whole experience. The location and surrounding area
- Breakfast, Huge room, great price and great hotel overall
Each simply decorated room at El Pilar has heating, a desk, TV and a private bathroom.The Pilar’s restaurant serves a varied breakfast and a range of Spanish cuisine for dinner. There is also a TV lounge and a bar that offer free Wi-Fi.Posets-Maladeta Park is less than 0.6 mi from the hotel, and provides an excellent location for hiking, horse riding and cycling. The Remáscaro River is just 650 feet from El Pilar.
- staff very helpful, though barley speak english. They agreed to serve me breakfast (which was included) one hour earlier than normal (at 7:00) because I had to checkout early. Breakfast is fair.
- It was all functional. Also private underground parking.
- The breakfast was very good for a hotel in this price range! The staff were also generally helpful.
- Super-friendly and helpful staff (organized climbing gear for me in the middle of the night by making several calls), simple small rooms but very clean. Perfect location for treking the Aneto and surrounding peaks.
- Excellent location, with great views. Flexible breakfast time for early birders. Best tortilla in town for breakfast!
Rooms at the hotel all have private bathrooms. They all have a balcony, heating and satellite TV. The hotel’s restaurant serves a varied menu, including grilled meats, fish and paella.The hotel is set next to the Poset-Maladeta Natural Park, full of forests and lakes. It has wonderful mountain views, and is perfect for outdoor activities.In winter, Hotel Llibrada organizes ski lessons, and there are downhill and cross-country ski resorts nearby. In summer, the hotel organizes excursions and walks in the mountains.
- From check-in with, I think the owner, who was very helpful and had a great sense of humour – and needed it as the Friday night was exceptionally busy in the restaurant with the Grand Maraton de Benasque the following day, every member of staff was working hard late in to the night.
- The stuff were amazing (even though their English was basic) and helped us a lot. the breakfast which was included was really tasty and offered a large variety of food. the location was perfect and facilities were great!
The staff were very friendly and even allowed us to store luggage for 3 days while we went trekking from hut to hut. Gracias!
We could hear the stream from our balcony.
The hotel is right next to the (mini) bus station, hiking buses leave at all sorts of times to both sides of Aneto and other mountains.
- Staff friendliness and helpfulness. Location in a beautiful valley. A strong shower.
The staff are very friendly and give us a very familiar trade. Food was excelent at their restaurant that is open all day untill 22:30 pm. Rooms are confortable but with no luxuries
It has been a pleasure to spent holidays at this hotel and would recomend it to everyone.
Top Hotels In Lirí Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lirí Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lirí Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lirí Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!