10 Best Hotels To Stay In Linthicum Heights Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Linthicum Heights Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Linthicum Heights Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Linthicum Heights Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Linthicum Heights Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Linthicum Heights Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Linthicum Heights Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Linthicum Heights Maryland:
The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport – BWI
Featuring free WiFi, The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport – BWI offers accommodations in Linthicum Heights. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.Washington, DC is 28 miles from Westin – BWI, and Baltimore is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- It was clean and comfortable. The rainfall shower is a nice amenity. Free apples?! The staff is so polite and helpful.
- For me it is all about cleanliness and the bed. I like a super soft bed. I was not disappointed by either.
- The room was very spacious and clean. The bathroom was also very spacious and I loved the overhead shower spout. They also provided two complimentary bottles of water in the room.
- The hotel was awesome. The exterior and interior beautiful. The bar and restaurant exceptional, food so, so delicious. The staff were the best, front desk, housekeeping, restaurant staff, shuttle drivers, etc. etc. The shower was awesome. The hotel got us a taxi to go to Laurel Park Race Track, we loved our driver, Road Pilot Cabs, just the best!!!
- I really enjoyed my stay. The services were high quality! I will be returning.
Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport is located in Linthicum Heights in the region of Maryland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Washington, DC is 29 miles from Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, and Baltimore is 7 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- the staff were wonderful, we arrived at 11pm and the attendant at the desk was absolutely wonderful , very welcoming and helpful , she made our night after long day of travel
- Mom liked china cups instead of paper and glasses in room instead of plastic
- I had to leave early due to sickness in my family and no one could do anything about it i go to front talk there nothing they talk about me contracting booking.com but I couldn’t do anything cause it waa that day.
- Perfect location! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Love the size of the rooms, very clean.
- The staff was friendly and helpful and it was plenty of space to move around in the room
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore – Washington DC/BWI Airport
Located in Linthicum Heights, this hotel offers free shuttle services to Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. Guest rooms include free WiFi and the hotel is 8.6 miles from Baltimore Inner Harbor.The rooms at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore – Washington DC/BWI Airport include expanded cable TV with pay-per-view movies and coffee facilities. They provide an in-room safe and free local telephone calls.Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore – Washington DC/BWI Airport offers a snack center and a business center. Free coffee is available in the lobby and free parking is possible. Park n’ Fly packages are also available to guests for an additional fee.The University of Maryland-Baltimore is 7.9 miles from the property. This hotel is located off the Baltimore-Washington Parkway and Interstate 695, a 20 minute drive from John Hopkins Hospital.Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is 2.2 miles from the property.
- Was only there for 7 hours, but it served the purpose. Price was good.
- I enjoyed the staff at the front desk they were very polite and very helpful with providing information about the amenities that the hotel has to offer such as free shuttle bus service to the airport.
- The bed was comfy. Great water pressure in shower.
- The bed was plush and when I walked in the room the heater was already warm and comfortable. It made me feel like I was home.
- The bed, the bathtub (has a bath mat great for our one year old), the sink, the plugs on the nightstands, it has a perfect little area to put the pack and play in
Motel 6 Linthicum Heights – Baltimore Washington International Airport
Just a short drive from a variety of attractions and activities, the Motel 6 in Linthicum Heights, Maryland offers convenient services and amenities for a comfortable stay.Motel 6 Linthicum Heights – Baltimore Washington International Airport is located near I-695 and I-95. Downtown Baltimore, the Baltimore Convention Center and the National Aquarium are just minutes away.The pet-friendly Linthicum Heights Motel 6 features amenities such as an outdoor pool and free morning coffee. Guests will also enjoy comfortable rooms that boast free local calls and extended cable TV.
- The decor was nice the backlight on the tv and it had a mini dining tabl3 5o sit and be comfo4table 2hile eating neve4 s33n that at 5his chain.
- My room smell like smoke and the sheets were dirty
Very comfortable bed.
Close to quite a few places to eat.
Right off 695
- The price. The lady at the desk who rang me up was nice.
- Staff was very helpful and accommodating regarding the wifi not working; they use 24hr codes here, and out of the 5 nights I stayed here, 3 of those nights the wifi cut out HOURS before it should’ve. We were given a couple complimentary codes to make up for it. The housekeeping service was also way more polite than other hotels in the area.
Holiday Inn Baltimore BWI Airport Area
Located just off Interstate 295, this hotel offers a 24-hour shuttle to BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport, as well as shuttles to the nearby Light Rail and MARC train stations. Washington, D.C. is 28 miles away and Baltimore’s Inner Harbor is a 15-minute drive away.Accommodations at the Holiday Inn Baltimore BWI Airport Area feature a spacious living area with a sofa bed, mobile desk, microwave and refrigerator. All rooms also feature an in-room safe and complimentary Wi-Fi.The Holiday Inn BWI offers a variety of amenities, including complimentary guest laundry facilities, a business center and a fitness center. The on-site lobby restaurant and bar, Elevations, offers breakfast and dinner, as well as room service.The area surrounding the Holiday Inn BWI is filled with many points of interest, including the offices of Boeing Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and Lockheed Martin. The National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Arundel Mills Mall and Maryland Live Casino are all within a 15-minute drive.
- The hotel is super clean! The staff was top notch and the shuttle driver was hilarious! Loved my stay there!
- Clean and confortable for overnight stay while flying early in the am.
The staff Elisha at check in and Nancy at checkout were very nice and professional.
The bed was comfortable and I slept well.
I will definitely stay again and refer friends and family.
- Amazing bed, I slept like a rock. Very clean hotel.The staff helped me to print my boording pass. All the employees were great. I tried dinner one night and was a perfect salmon.
- Bed was comfy, room and facility very clean, nice little fitness center, and of course the staff!!!! The restaurant was also nice with yummy food and very convenient since right inside the hotel.
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
Located in Linthicum Heights, 28 miles from Washington, DC, Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Baltimore is 8 miles from Hilton Baltimore Airport, and Annapolis is 18 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Drinks at the bar & food were great! Bed was comfy 🙂
- The breakfast was great as well as the bed was very comfortable.
crispy bacon in executive lounge
view from that lounge
- Hotel was very nice, very good value for money and close to the airport. They have an airport shuttle service.
- The staff was extremely friendly, and the holiday decorations were really nice. Felt like being home away from home.
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport
One of our top picks in Linthicum.Only a short drive from Baltimore – Washington International Airport, this hotel in Linthicum, Maryland offers contemporary guestrooms with free high-speed internet access and on-site dining options.Aloft BWI features an indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment. Guests can also purchase a snack from the 24-hour pantry, then relax with a drink in the w xyz bar at this environmentally friendly hotel.Guestrooms at the BWI aloft boast 42-inch, flat-screen TVs and spa-inspired showers with Bliss bath products. Guests can also stay connected in the re:mix lounge or take advantage of the hotel’s self-use car wash.Downtown Baltimore and Carroll Park Municipal Golf Course are both 12-minute drives from aloft BWI.
- The cleanliness and the pool and pool table available
- The Staff were awesome. The shuttle drives were knowledgeable and friendly. The room was clean and the bed was comfy.
- It’s was nice but small close to the areas I planned to go to.
- Bed comfortable. Shuttle drivers very nice and helpful.
- The hotel was t like other Aloft hotels i have stayed in so actually nothing i liked
Microtel Inn Suite by Wyndham BWI Airport
One of our best sellers in Linthicum! Microtel Inn Suite by Wyndham BWI Airport is a 6-minute drive from the Baltimore Washington International Airport and has a free airport shuttle service. Free Wi-Fi and a breakfast with waffles is also provided.Cable TV and a desk are included in each room at the Microtel Inn Suite BWI Airport. Free toiletries are also supplied in the private bathroom.Guests staying at BWI Airport Microtel Inn Suite by Wyndham can enjoy the convenience of a business center and a 24-hour front desk.M&T Bank Stadium is a 10-minute drive away. The Inner Harbor and the Baltimore Convention Center is within 8 miles of the hotel.
- The shuttle drivers were really nice and friendly.
- The room was the perfect temperature. The bed was comfortable and the cable channels were the best.
- Why supply suggestion box when don’t get what you ask for not one time but several times.thanks
- The place to dirty is jus like u sleeping out side bathtub very nasty…
- The hotel was under renovation, but the rooms were basic and clean. I was reminded of airport hotels in Europe, basic and a safe place to sleep. The hotel shuttle is very handy, not only picking up and dropping off at BWI, but also to local restaurants for guests without a car. The staff was very helpful and friendly despite the constant cleaning of the dust from the renovation. A good deal for a small price and I will stay there again, absolutely! Oh, and the window seat in my room? I loved that!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport offers accommodations in Linthicum.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Washington, DC is 28 miles from La Quinta Inn Suites Baltimore BWI, and Baltimore is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 1.2 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport.
- Location for BWI rental car return is great. Staff friendly and efficient, check-in and out easy and fast.
- Even though construction was going on. I will still satisfied with staff and stay. Once construction is done. It will look even better.
- Even though the first floor was under major reconstruction, the temporary accommodations were adequate and efficient. The breakfast started at 5:00 AM, which was important for us. Our room was very nice and comfortable.
- Newly redecorated. Very neat, clean very comfortable mattresses and pillows. Only suggestion is shower curtain needs a liner. The breakfast was an excellent perk.
- people who was working there ( but the manager and the Assistant Manager) were nice and helpful.
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport – BWI
This hotel features free shuttle service to Baltimore Washington International Airport, which is a 5-minute drive away. An indoor pool and on-site dining are also available.Each room at the Sheraton BWI features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a work desk. They are decorated in neutral tones, red accent colors, and dark wood furnishings.After working out at the 24-hour fitness center, relax in the hot tub at the BWI Sheraton. There is also a business center and laundry facilities.The Olde Line Grill serves casual meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Full bar service is available in the lounge area.Baltimore’s Inner Harbor is 9 miles from the hotel. Watch the Orioles play baseball at Camden Yards or visit M&T Bank Stadium for a Ravens game, both a 15-minute drive away.
- Evening staff at checkin were great and the bartender in the lounge was very pleasant
- The staff was really great. I had a room service breakfast and got some berries that were outstanding and the coffee was really good.
- We had dinner at the bar and watched the Patriots game there. (They won, which made it more enjoyable!) The bartender, Jake, provided us with exceptional service. He is a definite asset to the Sheraton organization!
- Convenient to BWI and friendly staff. Airport shuttle worked fine.
- Staff was very attentive and provided excellent services.
Top Hotels In Linthicum Heights Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Linthicum Heights Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Linthicum Heights Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Linthicum Heights Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!