10 Best Hotels To Stay In Linteiros Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Linteiros Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Linteiros Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Linteiros Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Linteiros Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Linteiros Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Linteiros Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Linteiros Galicia:
Hotel O Noso
All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel offer fantastic views and feature plenty of natural light. Each room includes a TV, mini-bar, safe and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel O Noso has a bar and a restaurant. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information about the area.The towns of Noia and Ribeira can be reached in less than 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can also visit the Celtic ruins of Castro de Baroña, only 6.2 mi away.
- The staff could not possibly be nicer. They were lovely. They even provided top quality chocolate each evening, and sent us off with sweets.
- Vistas espectaculares en un pueblo precioso de la costa gallega
The bed was probably the most uncomfortable I have ever slept in/on, there were no facilities to make or buy a drink in the hotel, I was a little confused when I arrived to find the hotel was across the road from where I thought it was and the restaurant named the same as the hotel was just a restaurant which closed by 10pm and did not open again until 9am.
The staff did not speak any English but were friendly and as helpful as they could be.
- Spotlessly clean, very comfortable, air-conditioning
- Great location to explore the region. Wonderful friendly and genuine family run hotel.
Hotel As Brisas do Freixo
Hotel As Brisas do Freixo features a restaurant serving fresh seafood and other meat dishes. There is a snack bar where guests can enjoy breakfast and light refreshments throughout the day.Most rooms have views of the port, mountains or river. They also include a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer.As Brisas do Freixo is located in Outes next to the estuary that feeds into the Bay of Muros and Noia. Activities in this area include hiking, fishing and windsurfing.
- Nice location right on the small fishing harbour, some rooms with great sea-view. Very pleasant staff, easy parking and quiet location. Not that touristy (which I liked).
- I loved this hotel! We stayed on the first night of our driving holiday in Galicia, thinking we’d get a breezy port location, great seafood restaurants on our doorstep and an easy start to a drive along the Costa da Morte. It was a great decision. The bar downstairs was genial (dominoes and Estrella, nothing raucous) and our room with extremely comfy bed and huge window looking out to water, was a lovely place to wake up. Breakfast in the bar was free and nothing fancy, but after a huge dinner it was all we wanted. The staff were very kind about our terrible Spanish language skills, and English was spoken on reception. We had dinner at the seafood restaurant on the corner as you turn right out of the hotel which served fantastic seafood in a lovely, family-friendly atmosphere, and we were lucky enough to get a young, English-speaking waiter who talked us through all the local fish. Parking was right outside on the port – free.
- We had a stopover in Freixo on a cycle tour of Galicia. The management and staff were very helpful and obliging. We found a nice place to swim and enjoyed a small walk around the harbour.
- The position of the Hotel was excellent . Room was comfortable and overlooked the port. Dinner was excellent. The Spanish owner speaks perfect English.
Beautiful location close to beaches. Fabulous restaurants nearby. Stunning view from our modern room. Could not get much better!
You would definitely need a car though!
Casa do Torno
This stone building features a library and a large living room with a fireplace. The rooms feature free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Casa do Torno has a spacious garden with furniture and a barbecue. The surrounding area is great for hiking, climbing and golf. You can also go rowing, fishing or surfing.
- The breakfast was amazing and the host also recommended very nice places to visit and to eat around the city of Noia.
- The host Caesar was very welcoming and pleasant. Great place to stay and you can walk into Noia. The rooms are delightful. Really well kept. A gem of a place to stay.
- Quiet, peaceful, amazing views and lovely decoration. Cesar was incredibly nice and kind. Definitely coming back with my hole family.
- Cesar could not have been more helpful. As a host he was absolutely superb. The home-made cakes and jams were delicious. Room 7 was delightful. We would not hesitate to stay there again.
- It is a dazzling house in the woods with an excellent breakfast and a huge hospitality of César.
The rooms in Hotel Noia feature modern décor and a flat-screen TV with pay channels. All include a safe, telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the hotel’s bar offers drinks and light snacks throughout the day. You will find various bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk.The Noia is set just on the edge of the Muros y Noya River, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center. You can visit the town’s archaeological remains and historic churches.There is free public parking located near the hotel and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in 30 minutes.
- Room was comfortable with air conditioning. Not far from centre and well signposted. Staff friendly and helpful. Lots of good restaurants in centre. Very good breakfast.
- Hotel is very nice, only the room should be bigger, but for one night very good.
The staff were very friendly and helpful,despite the language barrier. The newly renovated hotel is clean, well proportioned
and tastefully decorated. At first you may be disappointed but the hotel is perfectly positioned for the old town. Thoroughly recommend.
- Modern, crisp and very stylish room. Small and compact and homey. The view was amazing and unexpected and constantly changing with the tides and moods of the weather. Breakfasts were wonderful, with the best ever croissants…….and tortilla. Cute and perfect bathroom also.
- A clean and comfortable hotel at a central location. There’s plenty of free parking in front of the hotel and in the surrounding streets. Fantastic staff.
Hotel Restaurante Elisardo
At the hotel, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 19 miles from Hotel Restaurante Elisardo, while Pontevedra is 27 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 25 miles away.
- Centrally placed and pleasant hotel. Extremely good value for money and a great place for one night. Staff were friendly and efficient.
- Return visit for us, previously stayed at the hotel in October last year. We had such a wonderful time we just had to go back. Our stay was fabulous, the staff gave us such a warm welcome, it felt as though we were part of the family. The restaurant is a wonder; the homemade food, both meat and fish dishes, is delicious, of great quality and good value for money.
Restaurant menu great value and beautifully cooked; Staff friendly,engaging and helpful despite our limited Spanish.
Clean, well apportioned rooms; Wonderful location, short walk to shops, cafes/bars and free car parking
- The room was nice. The wifi work very well. The hotel stay in the city center, it’s easy go around walking.
excellent little hotel , well located near the old town and near public car park.
super clean and spacious room , good bathroom
could include tea/coffee making facilities .
The spacious, exterior facing rooms all have en suite bathroom. There is also a restaurant where you can sample seafood and typical Galician meats, a cafeteria, and children’s play area. This establishment is a perfect place from which to explore the beaches, the green hills, the great cuisine and the rich artistic and monumental value of the region.Noia boasts an illustrious past, situated at the foot of the Sierra del Barbanza and a visit to the Gothic maritime style churches of the area is an absolute must. Santiago is located 21.7 miles from the hotel.
The spacious room, terrace and bathroom, tasteful furnishings.
Good location of hotel, although a little far from the town centre. Great views of the ría from all rooms and quiet. Convenient parking.
Reasonable choice of items for breakfast.
Nice size swimming pool was a bonus.
- Bed Good… On your site it stated only 4 more rooms left. But it was almost 95%empty
- los aparcamientos del coche yy la chica de recepcion
Das Personal war sehr nett.
Das extra für uns gekochte Abendessen war sehr gut.
- El desayuno y que aunque era un poco tarde cuando llegamos, nos dieron de cenar bien y por un precio excelente.
- The spacious room, terrace and bathroom, tasteful furnishings.
Hotel Villa del Son
The hotel’s rooms are spacious, and all have private bathrooms. Some have sea views. It has free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in grilled meat and seafood and has a good range of wines. Several other cafeterias can be found nearby.Villa del Son is well placed for exploring both the north and south of Galicia. The small, quiet town of Porto do Son can be found in the province of A Coruña.The town of Noya is just 9.9 mi away, while the city of Santiago is 25 mi away. There are buses to both. Santiago Airport is about 31 mi away, while A Coruña Airport is 50 mi away.
- Fantastic value for money. It’s was what we want for that night.
- Great location, parking easy just a few minutes walk from the hotel just on the street, this was late May. Room great, clean. Breakfast was not included in our rate, but excellent with eggs toast etc, pretty small town.
- The staff were superb. I left my glasses in the bathroom when I departed and they sent me a message a few hours later saying they had my glasses so I could return immediately and pick them up before I left town.
- Friendly staff. Located centrally- just off the main square. Lovely beaches nearby. Nice seafood restaurant. Parking is about 100m away on main street but you can drive right up outside the hotel to drop luggage etc off so it really wasn’t a problem.
- Nice staff, excellent-brand-new mattresses, value for money, location
Hotel a Muradana
At the hotel, each room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have a closet.Hotel a Muradana has a terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 34 miles away.
- Friendly Staff & good location. Nice little bar in the lobby of hotel.
- Nice enough hotel, nothing fancy but not bad. Basic Spanish needed to negotiate the check in – breakfast is free in adjoining restaurant. Nice room size. my room had nice view. Enough tv channels. Free car park on site, just pull up and park.
Friendly and very useful staff.
The concept of the hotel, no breakfast included in the room rate, but a good choice of customized options for breakfast, lunch or dinner at the bar/restaurant.
Perfect location, plenty of parking space nearby.
We felt like at home.
- Hotel situado en pleno paseo marítimo del pueblo. Cercano a todo lo interesante. La cama era muy cómoda y el personal muy amable.
- Der Mangel wurde sofort abgestellt, was uns aber nicht mehr halten konnte, weil vor dem Hotel noch eine Kirmes war, wofür das Hotel nix kann. Wir konnten dann ohne jegliche Erhebung irgendwelcher Kosten weiter fahren. Die Lage des Hotels ist gut. Preis Leistung stimmt dann.
Hotel Pesqueria del Tambre
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, fishing and canoeing. The hotel also offers bike hire.Pontevedra is 43 mi from Hotel Pesqueria del Tambre. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 32 mi from the property.
- The location is stunning quiet and remote we loved it. The owner and all staff couldn’t have been nicer and not forced hospitality just all very natural so you immediately feel at home.
- Amazing, idyllic, location, innovative use of HEP station property. Really pleasant staff.
- Beautiful place! Perfect to rest and cut yourself from the stress of everyday
- Beautifully maintained property in awesome location.
- El trato de Olga en todo momento. Las instalaciones y como está todo restaurado . El restaurante , se come muy bien . La limpieza. El entorno idílico. Un lugar ideal para desconectar. Volveremos y lo recomendamos.
Pension Porto Carral
All guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a TV. Guest rooms include a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 29 miles from Pension Porto Carral, while Sanxenxo is 29 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Linteiros Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Linteiros Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Linteiros Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Linteiros Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!