10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lino Lakes Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Lino Lakes Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lino Lakes Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lino Lakes Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lino Lakes Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lino Lakes Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lino Lakes Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lino Lakes Minnesota:
Hampton Inn & Suites Lino Lakes
Just off I-35W and close to scenic state parks and recreational activities, this Lino Lakes, Minnesota hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast and modern in-room amenities.The Hampton Inn and Suites Lino Lakes provides a number of thoughtful amenities, including in-room microwaves, mini-refrigerators and coffeemakers. Guests can also take advantage of the on-site game room or relax in the indoor swimming pool.Local attractions including the Wargo Nature Center and the Rice Creek Chain of Lakes are only minutes from the Lino Lakes Hampton Inn and Suites. Bunker Beach Water Park and a number of golf courses are also easily accessible.
- The rooms are clean and quiet. The staff is always friendly and accomodating.
Comfortable and very spacious room
Breakfast was good
- The jetted tub was absolutely amazing! Takes stress away!
- Large room, comfortable beds, very quiet. Okay breakfast.
- Staff was friendly and assisted us with everything we needed!
AmericInn of Ham Lake
This hotel features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is an 8-minute drive from Ham Lake and the National Sports Center, the United States’ largest sports center.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every basic room at the AmericInn of Ham Lake. All rooms include a cable TV and work desk.Free access to the jacuzzi and sauna is provided to all guests of the Ham Lake AmericInn. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.A daily breakfast buffet including Belgian waffles is served at the AmericInn.Majestic Oaks Golf Club is 1.3 miles from the hotel. Downtown Minneapolis is a 20-minute drive away.
- The Jacuzzi in the room was really nice! Staff was super friendly. Very much enjoyed my stay! Partner and I loved it! Breakfast was really delicious!
- The hotel was within a good distance of my work destination. Good that it was by the highway. Better that it was quiet, even though it was by the highway. Parking lot was easy to navigate. Clean towels.
I love the staff and the hotel it’s so welcoming and cozy feeing each and every time we stay there …
- The friendliness, service, going out of their way helpfulness of the staff made this the best motel experience I have ever had. The motel was clean, quiet, and comfortable…and breakfast was great!
- Very clean and staff was polite. Breakfast was continental but solid. A good choice to stay in the area
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Shoreview, MN
Located 20 minutes from downtown Minneapolis and the Metrodome sports stadium is this Shoreview hotel. An area shuttle, indoor pool and waterslide and free Wi-Fi are offered at the hotel.Each room at the Shoreview Country Inn is furnished with a work desk and lounge chair. The spacious rooms include a microwave, refrigerator and cable TV.Guests at the Country Inn Shoreview are provided a free deluxe continental breakfast. A 24-hour convenience store and business center are available for added convenience. A library is also featured on site.Mall of America located within a 30-minute of the Country Inn and Suites Shoreview. The Science Museum and University of Minnesota are only 20 minutes from the hotel.
- Breakfast room was roomy, very organized and tidy with great hot/cold options. Beds and pillows were just right and comfortable. Waterslide and roomy spa and pool.
- The room was very nice and quite roomy. The swimming pool was great for kids, with a water slide.
- Fabulous swimming pool. Warm. Great slide for grandchildren
- Very nice full, hot breakfast. Comfortable bed, clean throughout and updated.
- Staff was so amazing and nice! Everyone we encountered all three days. So sweet
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Coon Rapids, MN
Located off Highway 10, this Coon Rapids, Minnesota hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an on-site restaurant and is just a 10-minute drive from Edinburgh Golf Course.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in all rooms at the Country Inn and Suites Coon Rapids. Each room offers simple décor and includes a large work desk and a counter area with a sink.Free access to the fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub is provided to all guests. Convenient laundry facilities are located on site.The Coon Rapids Country Inn offers a hot breakfast each morning. Guests can also dine on site at Paddy Wagon’s Restaurant.This hotel is just 1.2 miles from Springbrook Nature Center, offering a variety of recreational activities for all ages. The Golden Wings Flying Museum is 5.4 miles away.
- The gentleman who did breakfast was very polite and friendly.
- Very clean and our room was great. This was our 2nd stay amd we will return.
- The rooms were clean and breakfast room were clean. The breakfast was good. The pool was great as well.
- The staff was great! So helpful! The breakfast was great as well.
- It was clean and just all around comfy. It was right by a gas station so I didn’t have to hunt for one. There was plenty of parking. It was nice and quite there as well. Plus the breakfast was good.
Best Western Plus Blaine at the National Sports Center
Less than 3 minutes’ drive from the National Sports Center in Blaine, Minnesota, this hotel features suites with free WiFi and an indoor pool. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning.A flat-screen TV, microwave, refrigerator are included in each room at Centerstone Suites. Every spacious suite also includes a sofa bed.Guests can relax in the hot tub at Blaine Suites Centerstone. A fitness centre and a games room with a billiards table are available on site.Minneapolis city centre is 14.9 miles from this hotel. Mall of America is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Close to where we were working. Recommend by a friend. Nice and clean. Good breakfast. Friendly lady also in kitchen
- The people were friendly, the breakfast was good and the bed was confrontable.
- The breakfast was great, fresh food and a clean area.
- The room was nice but we only had one roll of tissue. We ran out and called for more. The lady said she’ll send some up shortly as if we didn’t need it right away. An hour later we had to call back for tissue. We asked for more towels with the tissue too and of course they didn’t bring the towels with the tissue. Nor did housekeeping clean our room the next day.
- Night staff (sunday) was really nice. Most of the others were kind of rude (except the front desk guy that reprogrammed our lock).
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Forest Lake, MN
This hotel offers an indoor pool, hot tub, and free access to a nearby fitness center. Located 3 miles from Running Aces Harness Park, it features free Wi-Fi in every room.Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Forest Lake offers free cookies, candy, and coffee 24 hours a day. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast featuring waffles during their stay.Coffee-making facilities, cable TV, and a desk are provided in the classically furnished rooms. The spacious suites feature a sofa bed, microwave, and fridge.Located just off Interstate 35, Forest Lake Country Inn & Suites is 3 miles from Castlewood Golf Course. Forest Lake is one mile away.
- Room was clean. Main room was updated and bed was comfortable. Lobby was nicely decorated and home like. Staff was nice.
- Breakfast was not the greatest especially the prepared eggs.
- comfortable bed, good AC, decent breakfast with wide variety of food choices, very nice staff.
- Very run down, bad lighting, desperately needed an update.. and wayyyyy too expensive!!!
- The room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable – overall very nice.
AmericInn Forest Lake
Located in Forest Lake, 25 miles from Minneapolis, AmericInn Forest Lake features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stillwater is 18 miles from AmericInn Forest Lake, and Saint Paul is 23 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The staff was always pleasant and the lobby and kitchen area was perfect to meet my visitors as I hadn’t been home for Christmas in years. Very pleased with Forest Lake Americinn!
- It was very quiet & there were definitely other guests there. Also, the entrance area was warm & inviting.
- I always stay at AmericInn for the waffles! A bonus was that the water pressure was really good, so showering was ultra soothing.
Bathroom sink was stained, evening desk clerk
was on a personal call on her cell phone and I had to wait till she was through and then she was cranky but desk clerk when I called in to get a copy of my receipt was extremely helpful!,
- Friendliness of front desk, allowing me to check in to my room before 3pm. Room was very clean and smelled good too. Bed was very comfortable, bathroom very clean and modern. All lights and accessories worked! Just a nice, quiet, comfortable stay.
AmericInn White Bear Lake
Located in White Bear Lake, 13 miles from Minneapolis, AmericInn White Bear Lake features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stillwater is 12 miles from AmericInn White Bear Lake, and Saint Paul is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 16 miles from AmericInn White Bear Lake.
- The breakfasts were excellent both of the days we were there,and our suite was clean and cozy
- The woman at the reception desk was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- There was a wide selection of breakfast items and the staff were super friendly.
- Wasn’t in a busy metro area, easy to get to but still close to restaurants, stores, etc.
- This is one of THE best ‘little’ hotels in the area. Breakfast was good, beds super comfy. Very friendly staff. Quiet.
Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North
This hotel is 1.3 miles from downtown Mounds View, Minnesota and 2.4 miles from Brightwood Hills Golf Course. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi and an on-site gym.A daily buffet breakfast with hot waffles is offered at the Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North. Free coffee and tea is served 24/7 in the lobby.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Mounds View Days Inn. Decorated with warm colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a seating area and hairdryer.Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available at the Days Inn.Denler Art Gallery and Tropics Indoor Water Park are both 10 minutes from the hotel.
- Bed was nice, carpet was nice, heater worked good, pillows and bed very comfortable. Staff were vey friendly and helpful, all shifts.
- The motel was right next to my three-day conference. This made it convenient.
- Convinent location, can pay pay with cash, Beds are very comfortable and lots of extra space in the room
- I really liked the location of this Inn and how the staff were very nice.
- Room was clean. Staff was friendly. It was very quiet.
Super 8 Blaine
This Blaine, Minnesota hotel is 16 miles from downtown Minneapolis. The hotel features an indoor pool and refrigerator in every room.The Super 8 Blaine offers guests a daily breakfast. The hotel features meeting rooms and an indoor jacuzzi.Rooms at the Blaine Super 8 are equipped with a coffee maker and microwave. Guests can watch cable TV or use free Wi-Fi in their rooms.The Super 8 Blaine is 2 miles from the Schwans Super Rink, an ice arena. The hotel is within a 35-minute drive to the Mall of America.
- Ashley was a doll! Very sweet and amazingly helpful.
- Because of a miscomunication, I didn’t have accommodations for my dog. They were more than undestanding about this as I was already on my way.
I really liked the Blaine Super 8
Sara one of the Staff members was so pleasant to Chat with.
I’d return. Granddaughters liked the pool. But wished there would of been goggles on site. And Noodles to play with.
The room had a single queen bed. When I showed the desk clerk that we had booked a room with 2 queen beds, he quickly changed our room. Of course, should’ve been correct 1st time but at least he was good at fixing it.
Everything was clean & comfortable.
- The staff at check in. The room was large. Location was quiet. Not too far from shopping area with restaurants. Waffles!
Top Hotels In Lino Lakes Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lino Lakes Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lino Lakes Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lino Lakes Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!