10 Best Hotels To Stay In Linda Vista California – Top Hotel Reviews
Linda Vista California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Linda Vista California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Linda Vista California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Linda Vista California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Linda Vista California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Linda Vista California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Linda Vista California:
Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town
Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena is conveniently located off I-210, just 27 miles from LAX Airport. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a heated whirlpool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town are equipped with satellite TV, a radio and an iPod docking station. In addition every room features a well-lit work desk.The Courtyard Café is open daily and serves a delicious hot breakfast buffet. There are also several cafe s and restaurants within a short walk of the hotel.Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena is 2 miles from both the Pasadena Rose Bowl and the Kidspace Children’s Museum. The hotel is 13 miles from Universal Studios and 9 miles from Dodger Stadium.
- Great location. Very friendly staff. Easy going atmosphere. Wonderful, lively lobby with lots of spaces to hang out.
- Really liked the location and the overall vide of the place.
- The staff was amazing and went out of their way in every possible way. We had a 1st floor room that walked right out to the pool which was great until it became bed time and was extremely loud. However, it was also the weekend of a gymnastics meet so we understood completely. The restaurant was great as well. We would definitely stay here again but bring our own pillows
- There wasn’t much I liked about this poorly-run place.
- Amenities (Paul Mitchell soaps and shampoos) were fantastic. Real coffee in the room was also really nice.
Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town is located in Pasadena.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bob Hope Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Staff was outstanding. Especially front desk, food and maid service.
Also we enjoyed the mixers, would like to have them every night. One improvement. When serving desserts at mixer, would have like to have option of hot tea and coffee.
- Best sleeping experience! Refrigerator makes ice! Great breakfast options! My family of four was very comfortable.
- We spent over 30 days there last year. Location is walking distance to old town and city hall.
- My stay and room were amazing. I really just wanted to stay at the hotel instead of going to the regency event with my girlfriend because to me it seemed like there was so much more to do at the hotel. I kinda felt like I was home. I do have future plans to stay at another Marriott in the future.,
- Staff was very polite and welcoming. Room was very clean. Beds and furniture comfortable. Kitchen was up to date and everything worked well. Great location in walking distance to Old Pasadena with lots of shopping and restaurants.
- Staff was outstanding. Especially front desk, food and maid service.
One of our top picks in Pasadena.GreenTree Pasadena is located in Pasadena, just 1.9 miles from Rose Bowl Stadium. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bob Hope Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- The beds were very comfortable. The room was spacious and well laid out. The blackout shades made the room great for sleeping in. The staff was very nice and helpful. We were within walking distance of the train station where restaurants were. Whole Foods was within a block as well.
- It has microwave oven, coffee maker and fridge. It helps a lot if you don’t want to go to restaurants by yourself or just want to stay in the room and do your work.
- The shower was really terrible. It took more than 5 minutes for the hot water to come on. With drought ridden California the is terrible
- Perfect location. Easy to walk to many restaurants, convention center and other options. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The room was very large and the staff was friendly. It was close to the convention center
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi, this modern Pasadena, California hotel is a 5-minute walk from Pasadena Civic Auditorium. A restaurant is on site.With cable TV, each room provides free toiletries and a private bathroom at Sheraton Pasadena Hotel. Modern dark wood furnishings and crisp white colored linens are featured in rooms.A fitness center is provided on site. Concierge and dry cleaning services are available at Pasadena Hotel Sheraton.Restaurant Soleil features California cuisine inspired by Mediterranean on site. Charlie’s Bar offers a variety of cocktails, beer and wine.Rose Bowl Stadium and Brookside Country Club and Golf Course are within a 10-minute drive of Sheraton Pasadena Hotel. Los Angeles International Airport is 20 miles away.
- The bed is very comfortable. Happy to see everything fresh and clean.
- It was close to old town Pasadena, restaurants, movies. It has self-parking. It’s central location made it easy to walk to all the abovementioned locations.
- Very nice employees, much customer focus. Good location!
- Proximity to rose bowl. Excellent resteraunts in the area. Staff very attentive.
- Clean, comfy, and quiet. Easy parking. Great location near downtown. Friendly staff.
The Westin Pasadena
This 4-star hotel is a 5 minute walk of the Pasadena Museum of California Art. The hotel offers an outdoor heated pool, casual on-site restaurant and a 24-hour business center.A 42-inch flat-screen TV with in-room movies is featured in all rooms at Westin Pasadena. A refrigerator, coffee maker and 24-hour room service are also provided.Recreational facilities at the Pasadena Westin include a hot tub, sauna and fully equipped gym. Guests can also use one of the hotel’s running maps with 3 and 5 miles suggested runs.Ventanas Restaurant & Bar serves award-winning California cuisine at The Pasadena Westin. Guests can read a book and enjoy a cocktail at the Living Room Lobby & Bar. Baked goods are available at The Store.
- The hotel was very good, the room was lovely good size, bedding was fabulous, good size bed really comfortable and luxurious. Staff were very pleasant and helpful.
- Staff was incredible and the location was close to all our favorite spots.
- The staff in restaurant were excellent and also the valet service. We checked in very late and everyone was quick to assist us.It was easy to check out as well. rooms very clean and newly remodeled bathroom.
- Proximity to town. Gorgeous view of the mountains from our window on North Side of hotel.
- Great location. Loved my room! My bed was awesome! I liked have a pool close to my room.
Conveniently located only moments from top attractions, including the Rose Bowl parade route, this hotel offers state-of-the-art amenities and facilities and places guests in the heart of San Gabriel Valley.Only a short distance from the Hilton Pasadena are the unique shops of Paseo Colorado Mall. Old Pasadena filled with dining options and an exciting nightlife is also nearby. A number of museums, gardens and sports venues are also situated close to the hotel.With contemporary guestrooms furnished with signature Serenity beds, high-speed internet and MP3 compatible radios, every stay at the Pasadena Hilton is sure to be enjoyable and relaxing. The hotel also features a fully equipped fitness center along with free shuttle service within a 3 miles (3 miles) radius.
- Convenient to our Green St Facility (I work for Kaiser Permantente)
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was we’ll appointed and quiet.
- They allowed early check in and staff was very friendly and helpful
- Bed was very comfortable. We asked for the microwave they brought it right away
- Everything was very nice. I had a renovated room and then get a good job on the design. Wasn’t sure about the little dressers for anyone staying longer than a day or two. My evaluate that further.
Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena
One of our top picks in Pasadena.The Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena hotel is conveniently located in downtown Pasadena’s business district, on Colorado Boulevard, on the Rose Bowl Parade route, in the heart of Pasadena.In January 2008 the hotel went under complete renovation, including new furniture, linens, bathroom fixtures, and brand new lobby. This newly renovated hotel offers 54 spacious rooms with the majority having interior hallways.Its prime location allows guests to be right in the middle of all the excitement of the Annual Rose Parade, this property is best known as the “Gateway to the Rose Bowl.”
- Location is walkable to Gold Line Lake Station and Caltech campus
- I really didn’t expect much but my room was recently remodeled, squishy blankets, microwave, refrigerator, I was here for a few days so I went and bought my own coffee and creamer and it was perfect!
- Beds were very comfy. Shower is easy to use. Glad there are hard boiled eggs. I like the lack of carpet.
- Nice breakfast room. Friendly and professional looking people at the front desk. Some covered parking. Freshly paved parking lot and cheery outdoor patio with nice cleaning furniture.
- The room was newly renovated with a beautiful bathroom! They handled the Rose Parade traffic very well.
Glendale Lodge offers accommodations in Glendale.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Los Angeles is 6 miles from Glendale Lodge, and Santa Monica is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
dusitD2 hotel constance pasadena
Located in Pasadena, 2.3 miles from Rose Bowl Stadium, dusitD2 hotel constance pasadena features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 14 miles from dusitD2 hotel constance pasadena.
- Excellent location. Clean,Friendly and nice decor.
- The location was great. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean & bathroom was really nice!
- Staff incredibly friendly, welcoming and well trained.
- Friendly staff, nicely appointed, great location, small and easy….perfect really
- Service was way more than I expected. It was a pleasant surprise. Typically California service is less than stellar.
Comfort Inn Near Old Town Pasadena in Eagle Rock CA
Located in the Northeast Los Angeles neighborhood in Los Angeles, 15 miles from Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, Comfort Inn Near Old Town Pasadena in Eagle Rock CA features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 9 miles from Comfort Inn Near Old Town Pasadena .
The bed was very comfortable. The room was a decent size.
The breakfast was good and as expected.
Breakfast was really good with so many options
Beds are very comfortable
The room was very clean
The location is great and there is parking lot
A lot of convenience around like fast food, bank, gas station, pharmacy
I enjoyed my stay and I would stay there again
- I have stayed here before because the location meets my needs. The rooms have been updated, the complimentary breakfast is okay- lots of variety. Appreciate the off street parking. The price is very reasonable.
- Reasonable cost for LA, it was also in a reasonably close location to some of the city highlights.
Room was very clean, bed was very comfortable! Location was great to all the points we were traveling to like 12min to Hollywood, 10 min to Universal Studios, 15min. to Down town LA etc..
Staff was friendlier than usual at a midnight check-in which I LOVED!
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was a decent size.
Top Hotels In Linda Vista California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Linda Vista California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Linda Vista California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Linda Vista California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!