10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lincoln Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Lincoln Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lincoln Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lincoln Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lincoln Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lincoln Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lincoln Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lincoln Colorado:
Holiday Inn Frisco-Breckenridge
One of our top picks in Frisco.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Holiday Inn Frisco-Breckenridge is located in Frisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and windsurfing. The hotel also provides ski equipment. Winter Park is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Frisco-Breckenridge, and Vail is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Great location. Staff friendly and helpful. Parking was free.
- Mostly all good experiences, the male manager on staff was not nice to his employees who were training at the time which was very uncomfortable and we had an issue with another guest in the pool area and he could have cared less even though it was a matter of our safety. The rest of the staff was great. Our room was the smallest room I’ve ever stayed in and for $220 a night that was unfortunate but over all we were happy
- Staff was extremely accommodating and flexible with regards to our check in
$300 for nite??????
Lack of staff
No restaurant not room service
This hotel is two stars
- Very comfortable. Pool, spa and sauna were awesome.
Residence Inn by Marriott Breckenridge
Appreciate a variety of amenities, great views of the Rocky Mountains and an excellent location on the vibrant Main Street in Breckenridge, Colorado at this comfortable, log cabin style lodge.Breckenridge Lodge is convenient to ski lifts, shops, bars and restaurants. The ski slopes of Breckenridge Ski Resort are ranked among the top ten in the nation. Active guests can enjoy exciting activities in the surrounding mountains year round.Cultural activities are also available in the area surrounding the Breckenridge Mountain Lodge. Visitors can take a jeep tour, mining tour or walking tour of the city’s historic district.
- The maid service was terrible. First day toothpaste was missing. Second day face wash was missing. Trash was not removed when cleaned each day. Chips from night before on table and bed were not removed. Hot tub was disgusting. Merky looking water. Parking was a nightmare…not designated a parking spot. No room service so when town shuts down there are very limited places to eat and if you drive you may lose your parking spot. Cleanliness bad.
- Complimentary breakfast was comprehensive and featured more variety than most complimentary breakfasts offered at other lodging chains.
- Loved the location, the rooms and the hotel facilities. Great staff.
- We are seniors and they gave us a handicap suite which was very convenient. Especially the bathroom facilities. Location on the edge of the village is perfect.
- Staff was borderline rude. Not very helpful. Parking is TERRIBLE. Barely any spaces. Was told that if we left, we’d probably have to park up at the ice rink ($15 fee, which they reimburse) and take the bus back to the hotel (because we’d most likely lose our spot and wouldn’t be able to find one in their deck). Walls are paper thin. Sounded like we had a marching band above us!!! The best things about the hotel are cleanliness and location. Parking, friendliness of staff, comfortable beds, noise — ALL of these were lacking. Would never stay here again if it was the last place in Breckenridge.
Featuring a hot tub for guest relaxation, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from Breckenridge Ski Resort. All rooms include free Wi-Fi. Parking is provided on site.Each air-conditioned room features a work desk, a flat-screen cable TV and a small refrigerator at Breck Inn. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.Guests can take advantage of a shared lounge and a shared kitchen at Breck Inn Breckenridge. An range of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area, including fly-fishing, skiing and mountain biking.BreckConnect Gondola is just under 1 miles from the hotel. Breckenridge Golf Club is a 10-minute drive from Breck Inn.
- Clean and cozy place with a very nice staff. For the price it exceeded my excpetations
- Quiet and clean rooms. Nice amenities such as free Wifi, common areas.
- Loved the fact that while we were in the hot tub, a gentleman (possibly the owner?) passed by and said hi to us as he passed by while performing other tasks. A few minutes later, he stopped by again to put some anti foam chemicals in the hot tub –now that is good customer service! The staff really cares about giving you a pleasant stay. Rooms in the back of the building are quiet, and beds are great. We would not hesitate to stay here again in the future!
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was a short drive to downtown. Breakfast room was open at all times, making the large television and couches available for visiting comfortably with friends.
Our family of four found the Breck Inn great value for a last minute 2 night stay on the edge of Breckenridge.
Room comfortable and breakfast more than adequate.
The Village Hotel
Offering free storage for ski equipment, The Village Hotel is located in the Village of Breckenridge. A free transfer service within the town of Breckenridge is offered.All air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV and an en suite bathroom at The Village Hotel Breckenridge. A refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Park Avenue Pub serves dinner and lunch daily at Breckenridge Village Hotel. A fitness centre and business centre are offered on site.Breckenridge Ski Resort is 1.9 miles from the hotel. Quicksilver Super 6 Gondola is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Village Hotel.
- I loved how close to main street and urgent care was just a few feet away. It was also nice having the courtesy shuttle take us up the hill to beaver run.
- My boyfriend and I stayed here and thought we had booked a King Room with a kitchenette. The staff went out of their way completely and brought microwave, extra mini-fridge, dishware and wine opener.
- The breakfast was better than expected, the location was stellar and there was a great selection of pillows in our room to choose from.
- Location was great! It was super clean, staff was super friendly.
- The location was perfect for what we came into town for.
Hyatt Place Keystone
Featuring a fitness centre, Hyatt Place Keystone is 1,300 feet from Argentine Lift. Local points of interest like Summit Express and Montezuma Express are reachable within 0.7 miles and 1.2 km, respectively.At the hotel all rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom, as well as a coffee machine. Select rooms feature mountain views.A free breakfast is available daily at the property and the restaurant at the accommodation serves American cuisine.A-51 is a 20-minute walk from the hotel. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was good especially the potatoes with sausage and cheese. Hot tub was really nice after a day of skiing .
- The room is comfortable and clean with a nice view of the slopes. The outdoor jacuzzi on the 5th floor was awesome with fantastic night view. The stuff was helpful. You can just walk 5 min to the lift.
- Very convenient for skiing. Especially for the Adaptive Skiing Program
- Helpful and knowledgeable front desk staff. Convenient location to restaurants and lifts. Clean property and very comfortable rooms.
- Refurbished hotel with smart and clean rooms, very comfortable beds
One of our top picks in Frisco.An outdoor hot tub with mountain views is available for guest relaxation at this hotel. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Breckenridge is less than a 20 minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all rooms at the Hotel Frisco. Free toiletries are also provided.Guests can enjoy a communal library with a fireplace at the Frisco Hotel. A lounge is also on site and features a selection of boutique beers and wines, as well as appetizers.Vail is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Copper Mountain is just 6.5 miles away.
- The room was comfortable and suited my purposes well, but simple and quaint…nothing special. I liked being on “Main Street” and having easy walking access to a variety of shops and restaurants. Staff were great.
- It’s always neat and clean. It is an awesome location, right on Main Street. You can walk to shops and restaurants. It also has parking.
- The room was so cute for a small space! Very appealing!
- Hotel appears to have been renovated since my last stay. The new king bed was extemely comfortable. Reasonably priced items in the room minibar.
- Nice ambiance, comfortable and friendly! The bed was comfortable. Location fantastic!
FP200 Foxpine Inn Condo
One of our top picks in Copper Mountain.Located 350 feet from Super Bee, FP200 Foxpine Inn Condo offers accommodations in Copper Mountain.A TV is available. Other facilities at FP200 Foxpine Inn Condo include a hot tub.Pitchfork is 1,000 feet from FP200 Foxpine Inn Condo, and American Eagle is 0.4 miles from the property. Eagle County Regional Airport is 42 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Alpine Slopes Lodge
One of our top picks in Keystone.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Alpine Slopes Lodge offers accommodations in Keystone, just 22 miles from Winter Park.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vail is 23 miles from Alpine Slopes Lodge, and Breckenridge is 10 miles from the property. Eagle County Regional Airport is 51 miles away.
- Beds were conferrable. Friendly Staff. Very close to Keystone Resort. Reasonably priced compared to other Hotels in the area.
The room was comfortable and clean.
The place is well-located for skier or attendees of the conference center.
- The man at the front desk was very cheery and pleasant.
- The staff is nice. The location of hotel is close to the mountain house and shuttle bus station, and the view form hotel is good. For a hotel which providing free WIFI an breakfast, the accommodation price is cheap.
- Tom & Wizard were amazing. This is not a 5 star resort, so look elsewhere if that’s what you want. This is the kind of place that after a day of snowboarding/skiing and dinner you’re looking to crash and be comfortable than this might be your place. Beds were fine, plenty of space in the room, fridge & microwave and cable with plenty of channels. Mornings brought bread, oatmeal and other goodies.
This hotel is within a 30 minute drive of Breckenridge, Keystone and Copper Mountain Ski Resorts. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All guest rooms have free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each room at Alpine Inn. For convenience, a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and a hairdryer and included in all guest rooms.After a day of skiing, guests can relax in the indoor pool and hot tub at Frisco Alpine Inn. A guest laundromat is on-site and a 24-hour front desk is available.Dillon Reservoir is a 5 minute drive from this hotel. The Alpine Inn is located right across the street from the Frisco Transportation Center which offers free county-wide service.
Bed wasn’t very comfortable, seemed worn out.
Lobby is beautiful. Staff very friendly. Entire hotel is spotless.
- Perfect distance to all the mountains in the area! Located next to a great shopping center with a Whole Foods in it, so you can pick up food from there. Would definitely stay there again!
- The bed was comfortable, the breakfast was nice to be included,
The hot tub and pool were very nice and necessary after a day on the slopes.
Great location, clean rooms and facility
- We thought the hotel was clean, quite, convenient and comfortable.
- Bed wasn’t very comfortable, seemed worn out.
CM112H Copper Mtn Inn Condo
CM112H Copper Mtn Inn Condo offers accommodations in Copper Mountain, 350 feet from Easy Rider and 650 feet from American Eagle.A refrigerator and a stovetop are provided in the kitchen. A TV is provided. Other facilities at CM112H Copper Mtn Inn Condo include a sauna.Pitchfork is 1,000 feet from CM112H Copper Mtn Inn Condo, and American Flyer is 1,300 feet away. Eagle County Regional Airport is 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Lincoln Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lincoln Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lincoln Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lincoln Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!