10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lincoln Beach Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lincoln Beach Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lincoln Beach Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lincoln Beach Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lincoln Beach Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lincoln Beach Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lincoln Beach Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lincoln Beach Oregon:
Looking Glass Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Steps from the coast of the Pacific Ocean, this hotel is located in the Historical Taft District of Lincoln City, Oregon. It features beach access and some suites with spa baths and gas fireplaces.Each room at the Looking Glass Inn is spacious and comfortable with free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Most rooms have bay or ocean views.Mo’s Restaurant is across the street from the Lincoln City Looking Glass Inn. The Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio is 3 blocks from the hotel, and Josephine Young Memorial Park is 5 minutes from the property.
- Friendly staff, very pet-friendly, excellent location!
- I love how they incorporate pets into your stay and make you feels so welcome. The rooms were exceptional and the staff was amazing and never made you feel like you are a bad person for having a beloved pet. I will return and word recommend to anyone (even if you are not a dog person – this place is clean)
- Room was newly remodeled and lovely. Also, I found the room to be exceptionally quiet. As a light sleeper, I really appreciated that.
Very clean, the staff was great. Kim is a gem. Decent breakfast. Really kind in front office and helpful. Have stayed in other related facility in Lake Oswego which was great. Looking Glass is topnotch even better.
- very quiet for a New Year’s Eve stay and being on the bottom floor.
One of our top picks in Lincoln City.Offering panoramic Pacific Ocean views and private beach access, this beachfront Lincoln City apartment-style hotel has spacious rooms with full kitchens. Tanger Outlet Center is a 5-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms at the Westshore Oceanfront. A flat-screen TV with a DVD player are featured in all rooms. Guests can prepare a meal in the well-equipped kitchens, which include kitchenware, a stove and an oven.Chinook Winds Casino Resort is 5 miles from this apartment-style hotel. Oregon Coast Aquarium is a 40-minute drive away.
- Right on the beach. And the rates are beyond reasonable
- The range in the unit, the quick after office hours help when I locked my keys inside my car!
- The view was amazing! Like the REAL fire place as well.
- I absolutely loved the view! I also liked the space, with a bed and a sitting area right there by the windows with a view.
- The location was nice. Right on the beach with beach access. The room was nice with a great view of the ocean.
Travelodge Depoe Bay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Travelodge Depoe Bay offers accommodations in Depoe Bay.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lincoln City is 10 miles from Travelodge – Depoe Bay, and Newport is 12 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable and nice. The bed was comfortable. The refrigerator was nice. The information about the area was good also, restaurants, golf courses, things to do and see etc.
- The view of the ocean was amazing! The Jacuzzi tub in the room with the fire place was amazing as well.
- I liked the fact they had a hot tub and were dog friendly.
- The view was pretty decent of the ocean! Room was quaint and bathroom was huge. Pet fee was only &10 per night, cheapest we have ever found
- The view was awesome when you were on the balcony. The channel selection on the tv was very good and the reception was good. Room was very clean considering the age of the hotel.
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located off Highway 101, this Lincoln City, Oregon hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and DVD player. It features an indoor pool and is just 5 miles from Chinook Winds Casino.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Best Western PLUS Landmark Inn. Each room boasts a private balcony and a work desk.Free access to the fitness room, jacuzzi and sauna is provided to all guests. There is an on-site business center with free internet.A daily hot breakfast featuring Belgian waffles is offered at the Landmark Inn Best Western PLUS.Devil’s Lake State Recreation Area and Salishan Golf Course are both within a 7-minute drive of this hotel. Silver Heron Art Gallery is 10 miles away.
- The property was just close to the highway and also close to the beach.
- Did not have breakfast. Bed was OK but had a sunken part in the center. Not unbearable but not real comfy. Parking is also an issue, but not much you can do about that.
- The over all was good. Staff was friendly and answered all are questions about were to eat when we got in.We were there for finding the class balls.
- Folks at front desk, Anita and Daniel were warm, friendly, and helpful. Tami did a good job with the morning breakfast and in keeping the dining area stocked up and clean. Thanks
- I loved the breakfast. Was a full hot breakfast and had cold options as well. Also loved that the room had a balcony.
Inn at Lincoln City
One of our top picks in Lincoln City.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Lincoln City, 23 miles from Newport, Inn at Lincoln City features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or lake. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The free breakfast was nice, also the hot tub in the room.
- The view of the river is amazing. It’s pet friendly.
- That is was right across from the beach and had an in room hot tub
- Nice room. Clean and the breakfast was very nice.
- Wooden floors in the rooms!!! Way cleaner than carpet 🙂 looks very nice
Inn at Wecoma
One of our top picks in Lincoln City.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. On Highway 101, this hotel provides a free weekend shuttle to Chinook Winds Casino just 1 miles away. It features an indoor pool and rooms with a flat-screen TV.A microwave and fridge furnish every spacious room at Inn at Wecoma. The beach-themed rooms include a DVD player and free Wi-Fi.Inn at Wecoma provides a deluxe continental breakfast each morning. A hot tub and indoor pool is featured for guest relaxation. A business center and fitness center are also available.Devils Lake Golf Course and Tanger Outlet Center are each a 5-minute drive from this hotel. Devils Lake State Park is 1.5 miles away.
- The beds were comfortable. The fireplace added a homely vibe. Haven’t tried the food. But kids say it was really good.
- Boiled eggs were fine and better choice over scrambled. Link sausage was tasty but cold. Husband liked b & g. Plain yogurt should be option, there was only sweet. More tea options also. Overall I’d rate it 9 of 10.
- Super clean, very friendly staff and beautiful hotel.
- Staff called to check if everything was okay within 30 mins of being in the room. I was impressed by that. Heater was delightful on a cold day. put up my feet right next to it. Big smile. Furniture, chairs were movable so I could arrange a perfect comfy setup to enjoy. Decor was fresh and modern, lots of hooks to hang coats, hats, scarves, really well designed and appreciated. Not expected in a basic place with this price range. Pleasant stay and extremely good value. Friendly staff, great rooms.
- The personalities of you staff how they made you feel like you wanted to be there and wanted to stay.
Comfort Inn & Suites Lincoln City
One of our top picks in Lincoln City.Located in Lincoln City, 23 miles from Newport, Comfort Inn & Suites Lincoln City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.
- I have been to several Comfort Inns and Suites and they all live up to my expectations of what a hotel should be, but this is my first visit to the one in Lincoln City. I was very impressed with the room, facilities and customer service especially for the price. My partner and I travel down this way frequently and we will definitely be back!
- The room was nice, bed was comfy. Plenty of hot water which was Great. Breakfast was good. Staff at the front desk was very friendly and professional
- It was a good stay, we did have one day that we asked to have the sheets changed due to the dog jumping on the bed. Later that evening we came back the room and bed were made up. But when s got into bed the sheets were full of sand. We went downstairs and received different sheets and made up our own bed. Was unpleasant spending $80 extra dollars for a dog fee then having to change our own sheets. We were told we would get a discount when we checked out there wasn’t one.
- The staff was very friendly, and responded promptly to our request to unplug the bathtub. The bed was really comfortable. It was nice to have a hot breakfast available. The pool and hot tub were great. They offered fresh baked cookies in the evening, which made us feel right at home!
- The room was exceptionally clean and motel overall
Palace Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Lincoln City.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Looked over by four large, Korean “Jang Seungs,” or carved wishing statues, this inn along the Oregon Coast Highway features an indoor sauna and whirlpool. Free Wi-Fi is available .Rooms at the Palace Inn & Suites offer a 27-inch TV with expanded cable and HBO. An in-room coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator are included. Some rooms offer balconies.The Palace Inn serves a continental breakfast every morning. A fitness room with cardio equipment is open to all guests.The Lincoln City Palace Inn & Suites is less than 3 miles from Chinook Winds Casino and less than 1 miles from Devil’s Lake State Park.
- The room was clean, plenty of hot water, the bed was comfortable.r The location was central to all of our needs.
- Friendly staff at check in, the room was bigger than I thought and very comfortable bed and couch. The price was great I thought it was too good to be true but I got surprised! Defiantly going back!
- It would have been better for me if the breakfast started at 7.
- Bed was like sleeping on a box spring. Need new chairs for tables, seats were stained. Breakfasts were great and good variety. Maybe change 8 to 1030 though, sleep is what some of us want on vacation.
- The staff was super friendly. We had to change the length of our stay and cancel one room at the last minute. The gal at the front desk was very helpful and compassionate to our needs. The transaction was so easy and she didn’t charge me anything extra for the late cancellation. She was also able to tell give us great places to eat! The rest of the staff was very friendly and helpful as well.
Surftides Lincoln City
One of our top picks in Lincoln City.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Surftides Lincoln City offers accommodations in Lincoln City, just 24 miles from Newport. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel.
- We enjoye3d our room the view and wonderful room service
- Location and view were great. Needed an elevator housekeeping needs a raise, spotless room and grounds
- I just wish I would have stayed at Surftides sooner. I get out to the coast about 2-3 times a year. Have never stayed here before. The rooms are nice and clean the location is excellent the restaurant was amazing. Good vibe,staff and oh so delicious food. The staff at the hotel were always nice and helpful! All around my stay here was wonderful 🙂 Will definitely be coming back! Next time I hope for a room with a hot tube.
- The view of the angry ocean was spectacular. Corner room with two large windows. If was so nasty outside but I was very comfortable with the view and the fire place. Enjoyed the small kitchen.
- View from our room was very nice. Decor & cleanliness was very good.
Pelican Shores Inn
One of our top picks in Lincoln City – and a guest favorite.
This Pacific coast hotel features direct access to the beach and an indoor pool. Located one mile from Chinook Winds Casino, it offers suites with ocean views and kitchenettes.The spacious suites at Pelican Shores Inn provide DVD players and cable TV. They have free Wi-Fi and also include dining areas.This Lincoln City, Oregon hotel serves a continental breakfast and offers guests barbecue facilities. For added convenience, Pelican Shores Inn provides a DVD library. There are on-site laundry facilities as well.Devils Lake State Park is one mile from Pelican Shores Inn. Devils Lake Golf Course is 2 miles away.
- Comfortable bed, clean room,friendly and helpful staff.
- Room was super spacious and clean. Gorgeous oceanfront decks.
- The suite, staff, breakfast and the pool also how clean everything was….
- Super nice staff – very customer service and satisfaction oriented. The bed was comfortable. This was a Christmas present for me, I very much enjoyed the ocean view and having the sound of the ocean in the background.
- Room was lovely and cozy, well decorated and clean feeling. Had all the essentials. The bed was comfortable and the set up with two chairs and a small table by the window was nice. The lobby was beautiful. The Inn itself was tucked away off the main road, nestled in a neighborhood overlooking ocean. Access to the beach was easy and enjoyable.
Top Hotels In Lincoln Beach Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lincoln Beach Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lincoln Beach Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lincoln Beach Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!