10 Best Hotels To Stay In Linares de Riofrío Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Linares de Riofrío Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Linares de Riofrío Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Linares de Riofrío Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Linares de Riofrío Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Linares de Riofrío Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Linares de Riofrío Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Linares De Riofrío Castile And Leon:
Hotel Casas del sevillano
At the hotel, all rooms have a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath. The rooms have a closet.Guests at Hotel Casas del sevillano will be able to enjoy activities in and around El Tornadizo, like cycling and hiking.Salamanca is 31 miles from the accommodation.
We arrived there as pelgrims who walked the Via de la Plata and who did not found anything to sleep on the road during the Semana Santa. However, we were very warmly welcomed. All were very friendly and helpful. The next morning the owner himself brought us back to the path of the Via de la Plata for wich many thanks. Was it because we were interested in the domain? But the owner of the property has given us a full tour of the finca with all the history of it. It was really interesting and the finca was very nicely restored. The hotel itself was beautiful, the location very nice and quiet, the food at night was excellent as also the breakfast.
This place is realy highly recommended by us, and when we would go back on a holliday in that region, it would be a verry nice place to go back to.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. The location of the property was spectacular and all bedrooms had wonderful views over the Gredos mountains. The food was very good.
- La zona es muy buena. La comida del desayuno y la cena.
- Todo en general fue perfecto. La casa y finca son impresionantes y la atencion perfecta, cercana y profesional.
- La tranquilidad, comodidad de las camas y amabilidad de los empleados
- We arrived there as pelgrims who walked the Via de la Plata and who did not found anything to sleep on the road during the Semana Santa. However, we were very warmly welcomed. All were very friendly and helpful. The next morning the owner himself brought us back to the path of the Via de la Plata for wich many thanks. Was it because we were interested in the domain? But the owner of the property has given us a full tour of the finca with all the history of it. It was really interesting and the finca was very nicely restored. The hotel itself was beautiful, the location very nice and quiet, the food at night was excellent as also the breakfast.
Abadía San Martín
All rooms at the property offer exterior views and modern décor. They come with air conditioning and a bathroom with amenities.The Abadía de San Martín combines the modern and the traditional. The building includes wood and stone surfaces, as well as the original façade. Guests can relax in the garden or on the terrace.
- La ubicación, justo en mitad del pueblo y a escasos metros de una piscina natural. El desayuno, ideal para coger fuerzas.
- El pueblo es muy bonito y está muy bien para recorrer la zona y hacer rutas de senderismo. Habitación amplia y bien decorada con cama cómoda. Desayuno está bien (zumo naranja natural, tostadas con jamón, bizcocho).
- La habitación era una maravilla, bonita, armoniosa, cómoda, con un toque moderno y a la vez acogedora. Todo muy limpio y la ubicación era excelente.
- La habitación se encontraba muy limpia y el personal encantador. La cama era muy cómoda. Cuando vuelva por la zona me volveré a alojar en él.
- Trato excelente del personal. Ubicación ideal en un pueblo maravilloso. Muchas excursiones alrededor y pueblos fantásticos que visita. Muy recomendable
Hotel Condado de Miranda
Hotel Condado de Miranda features a rustic design with stone walls and tile roofs. Guest rooms have air conditioning and heating, and come with a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel features a restaurant specialized in grilled meats, and there is also a bar. Different activities such as guided tours, gastronomic workshops and visits to local wineries are organized regularly.Other towns like Mogarraz or Monforte de la Sierra are 15 minutes’ drive away. Salamanca is 46.6 miles away, and its airport is 52.8 miles away.
- Habitación muy amplia con tres camas individuales. Camas muy cómodas. Sitio muy tranquilo.
- Camas muy cómodas. El agua de la ducha perfecta. Habitación amplia. Aparcamiento en la entrada.
- La comida excelente.la habitación confortable y el personal del hotel muy amable
- Esta bien ubicado para moverse por toda la sierra de Francia, tiene. Una carta, no muy extensa, pero lo que comimos muy muy rico. Aparcamiento delante del alojamiento.
- El calorcito, el agua caliente tenía mucha presión…genisl
The Claudia has both rooms and apartments. All accommodations comes with a fan, seating area and a private bathroom. Apartments have a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and hob.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Casa’s dining room, or on the attractive terrace. There is a small selection of shops and restaurants in the center of Miranda del Castañares.The village’s old walls and historic center are just 5 minutes’ walk from the Casa. The hotel is set within Las Batuecas Park, an ideal area for hiking and cycling.
- Casa muy coqueta, limpia, bien situada y con unas vistas impresionantes de la Sierra de Francia. La tranquilidad es absoluta, no se oye ni un ruido, si vas buscando desconectar este es un gran lugar. Muy buena ubicación, puedes ir a visitar pueblos como la Alberca, Mogarraz, Bejar…también tienes la Peña de Francia, el parque de las Batuecas y las Hurdes entre otros muchos lugares a cual más bonito. Muy recomendable, tanto la casa como la zona
- Instancia limpia y muy cómoda, con una vista increíble y los detalles muy cuidados. La propietaria muy atenta.
- todo ajustado a lo que ves en las fotos, es amplio, bien decorado, y cómodo. Admite mascotas.
- Viajamos 4 personas en coche y la verdad es que casi todo fue perfecto. Cogimos una casita de 2 habitaciones y estaba genial, bien cuidada, camas cómodas, baño limpio, menaje del hogar completo… y ademas el trato de Pilar (la dueña) y su vecina (quien nos dio las llaves) fue siempre exquisito.
Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia
All rooms are fitted with a seating area and a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom and a bath, while selected rooms also boast a balcony. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia.La Alberca is 9.3 mi from the accommodations, while Plasencia is 56 mi away.
The hotel is a lovely small inn in the center of town. We stayed here for one night after driving through small towns from Tua, Portugal. It was a wonderful end to our day. The inn is in an “ancient” building, but the interior has been remodeled and is charming & comfortable, and spotlessly clean. breakfast in the breakfast room was delicious & fresh. Javier, the owner, was so helpful. He spoke little English, & we spoke little Spanish. So he turned on google translator & we all managed just fine. He was helpful in dinner recommendations & planning our driving route to Segovia. I would certainty stay here again. Parking is about 1 block from the door. Easy & safe.
Traveled May 2017.
- We had a wonderful stay, room was clean and comfortable, the owner extremely friendly and helpful, even though we spoke very little Spanish, we had a great time. And a view from our balcony was just gorgeous.
- The couple who own this are fabulous people. They could not have done more nor made us more welcome. We hardly speak any Spanish and their English is equally basic. I defy you not to enjoy communicating with them. The area is dramatic mountainous and delightfully picturesque. The village had a great quaintness about it and the two production facilities at either end (one a Serrano ham unit) have no negative impact at all. Lovely little bar/cafe on the little main square, Plaza Mayor (not surprisingly) with a charming host. The accommodation is such good value for money. It is comfortable and simply furnished. The room had air conditioning. Nice simple breakfast. I’d go straight back there if I were to return to the area. A distinct possibility!
La amabilidad de la pareja propietaria.
La tranquilidad del lugar
El interes de los propietarios porque estuvieramos bien en todo momento
- Ubicación, instalaciones, limpieza y una excelente atención.
- The hotel is a lovely small inn in the center of town. We stayed here for one night after driving through small towns from Tua, Portugal. It was a wonderful end to our day. The inn is in an “ancient” building, but the interior has been remodeled and is charming & comfortable, and spotlessly clean. breakfast in the breakfast room was delicious & fresh. Javier, the owner, was so helpful. He spoke little English, & we spoke little Spanish. So he turned on google translator & we all managed just fine. He was helpful in dinner recommendations & planning our driving route to Segovia. I would certainty stay here again. Parking is about 1 block from the door. Easy & safe.
Hotel Las Batuecas
All rooms at Hotel Las Batuecas feature tiled floors and are equipped with a TV, safe and mini bar. All have a private bathroom including toiletries and a hairdryer. Most rooms have air conditioning and a safety deposit box.Guests can enjoy characteristic Castile and León food at Las Batuecas restaurant. There is also a café, large garden, terrace and a communal lounge with a TV. Packed lunches are available.Staff are happy to provide information on activities in the surrounding area. There are hiking trails and bicycles tracks in the nearby Las Batuecas Sierra de Francia Nature Reserve.
spacious parking just next to the narrow streets in old town
Very good Central location in the mountain area with many other small villages full of history.
- We had an unexpectedly great meal in the restaurant, which wasn’t busy, but were very attentively served, enjoyed some great dishes such as the apple and onion salad, bean soup, lamb and bass, and the price was very good, especially by comparison with prices in town
- Spacious and bright very clean. Liked the outside area.. Staff spoke English and were very helpful.
- Located 2 min walk from town centre. Really informative and lively staff, we got some really good recommendations.
La relacion calidad precio
Es un hotel que necesita algun cambio, alguna reforma y se que estan en ello
- spacious parking just next to the narrow streets in old town
Hotel Termal Abadia de Los Templarios
Take advantage of the fantastic facilities which the Abadia de los Templarios features including both indoor and outdoor swimming pools for you to make the most of the sunny days during your stay. After your swim, enjoy the views on the hammocks with a drink from the poolside bar. Stay active on the tennis courts while enjoying the fresh, country air.Relax and unwind in the Templarios’ sauna and Turkish Baths or challenge yourself to a session in the gym. Treat yourself to a relaxing massage before dinner in the great restaurant.
Rather unusual hotel, constructed 10 years ago in the style of a medieval/castle. Huge hotel used more for weddings and big groups, so if you are unlucky this could spoil your stay.
Otherwise adequate to stay and enjoy the beautiful environment.
- Clean, fire place in the room, spa almost 100% functional, not bussy, very good breakfast – coffee acceptable on existing expresso machines, great rib eye steak.
- The waitering was excellent. Lovely surrounding. Excellent food. The spa was awesome. Lovely decor! Huge room.
It was the most amazing hotel I have ever Been to. Impressive and very well organised.
It is a must in your life.
- Good location for exploring the old town. Spacious rooms and ours had a balcony which was lovely to sit out on. I would definitely go back.
- Rather unusual hotel, constructed 10 years ago in the style of a medieval/castle. Huge hotel used more for weddings and big groups, so if you are unlucky this could spoil your stay.
Hotel Spa Villa de Mogarraz
Unwind with a session in the sauna or Turkish bath before cooling off in the hot tub, experience showers or indoor hydrotherapy pool. Indulge yourself with treatments ranging from tanning to massages and hot stone treatments.Look out over the Medieval village and mountainous surroundings from the scenic rooftop terrace at the Villa de Mogarraz. You can then head to the Don Mauro restaurant to enjoy the delicious local specialties, or to the welcoming bar for a refreshing drink.Beautiful natural surroundings add to the peaceful and relaxing feel of the hotel. Explore the ancient streets of the picturesque local village or head out into the dramatic countryside to walk among the chestnut and cherry trees.
- El pueblo es una joya. A fascinating town. The hotel is easy to get to. El hotel es facil a encontrar. The decor is interesting and got us to find a fascinating walk in the area. La decoracion nos llevo a descubrir una ruta encantadora. I got a good facial from a very gentle technician.
- Good location, good value for price, but some parts (spa and toilets mostly) need renovation.
Quarto espaçoso. Local calmo e tranquilo.
Bom serviço de SPA com imensos pontos de interesse (Sauna, Jacuzzi, Banho Turco, Piscina interior, Circuito de águas temperadas, Camas de repouso).
Hotel bueno para visitar zona de la alberca
Destacar limpieza y ubicacion
Sospecho que las sabanas estaban sin cambiar, el agua de la ducha salio primero templada y despues fria, el suelo del baño sucio, las patatas meneas de pena saladas y rancias, el cochinillo refrito, el bacalao,,, mejor no comentarlo, la recepcionista de la mañana dessgradable, solo el camarero de la cena fue muy amable y correcto.
No entro a valorar el precio de este hotel, da lo mismo que sea caro o barato, la calidad tiene que estar de acuerdo con su calificacion, pero siendo generoso solo dos estrellas.
Es mejor quedarse a dormir en La Alberca, incluso en la Peña de Francia.
Antiguas Eras la Alberca
All heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a TV. There is also a work desk and a private bathroom with a bath tub.The Antiguas Eras Hotel has a café-bar and restaurant, El Mesón-Cafetín. Fine Nicaraguan coffee and local cuisine can be enjoyed here.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Located midway between the A62 and A66 Motorways, the hotel is 47 mi from Salamanca.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was spacious and quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was great and the location was superb.
- very hospitable hosts, fabulous location in delightful medieval village
- Bonito hotel, en un entorno de excepcional belleza y en un pueblo encantador. El personal del hotel siempre fue muy agradable. Habitación algo pequeña, pero muy bien decorada, al estilo rústico. Desayuno a un precio bastante razonable, con un excelente pan.
- Ubicación muy buena. Habitación muy bien!!! Personal muy amable!!!
- Limpeza, comodidade e acima de tudo a simpatia de todos os colaboradores.
Hostal Rio Almar
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries, while some rooms are equipped with a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Rio Almar.La Alberca is 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Comfortable and big room, too much clean in every details, spacious bathroom and complete with all necessary items (tooth paste and brush, shampoo, soap, etc), very comfortable bed, minibar with water and juice and electric kettle to make coffe included. The staff are very, very, very friendly and kind.
- Comfortable room with good ensuite, minibar and microwave. The location on a busy roundabout and next to another bar is not ideal for a quiet country night stop. Food in the restaurant was adequate. No airco.
- Nice restaurant with excellent food. Comfortable room.
- Very comfortable rooms, extremely pleasant & accomodating staff
- El trato dado por el personal. Agua, zumo y cafes en la habitación estaban a libre disposición
Top Hotels In Linares De Riofrío Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Linares de Riofrío Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Linares de Riofrío Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Linares de Riofrío Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!