10 Best Hotels To Stay In Linares Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Linares Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Linares Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Linares Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Linares Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Linares Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Linares Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Linares Andalucía:
Hotel RL Anibal
Enjoy views of the city and soak up the Andalusian sunshine from the Anibal’s rooftop restaurant. There is also a restaurant inside the hotel which has been cheerfully decorated to reflect the region of Spain in which it is set.You can be in the center of town enjoying an authentic espresso within minutes of leaving Anibal’s doorstep. Soak up the Andalusian atmosphere; Linares is known for its bullring and chess tournament, so enjoy a game with a friend in one of the squares.The rooms are elegantly decorated in a modern, minimal style with soothing colors highlighted by Mediterranean tones and dark-wood furniture. Relax and surf the wireless internet for free.
- I liked the area of the hotel. its very close to Corte Ingles and other little ahops.
- The bed comfy, big bathroom and everything was Alsan
- First impression was very good. Air-con worked ok. Very clean, lots of basement parking available and easy to use. Excellent cafe- Bar 2 mins away.
- the hotel is close to a very good resturant and is close to main center.
- The room I stayed in was very nice, clean and quiet. The reception area is clean and very pleasant with a relaxed atmosphere. The hotel reception was kind enough to swap my room because the Wi-Fi connection was a tad sluggish. Overall I was pleased with the hotel and would stay there again and most definitely recommend it.
Baviera hotel’s individually-styled rooms feature stone floors and rustic decorative elements. All rooms include free wired internet. Private bathrooms are decorated with colorful tiles. Some include a hydromassage bath.There are several tapas bars and restaurants within less than 5 minutes’ walk of Hotel Baviera.Baviera Hotel is just 800 feet from the Plaza de Toros bullring. The historic towns of Baeza and Ubeda, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, are 30-40 minutes’ drive away. Club de Golf La Garza golf club is about 15 minutes’ drive away.
The orthopedic bed mattress was excellent. The outdoor area with our room was a lovely feature
We were not aware there was a breakfast facility so we went out to eat.
The hotel location was excellent being in the centre.
The hotel appearance as you entered was very good, decor etc and you knew someone cared about the hotel appearance.
- Third visit to Baviera. Although rooms are small they are very comfortable ( traditional spanish style). Good secure car park (extra fee). Love Linares, lively city with great shops and bars. Very convenient for motorway (about 10 kms)
- Very central, clean. Nice little terrace attached to the room. No frills, but we just needed a place to sleep and shower, and for that it was very good.
- All the staff were very friendly and willing to help. The rooms were very comfortable and had all of the necessary amenities including ac/heating. Very beautiful and traditional andaluz building in an ideal location. Very good value for money too!
- Location, secure parking, high standard of cleanliness, the little patio garden next to rooms, very charming, gives a very pleasant tranquil feel.
- The orthopedic bed mattress was excellent. The outdoor area with our room was a lovely feature
Rooms at the hotel have elegant design and modern facilities. They offer air conditioning, TV, and free wired internet.The Santiago has a tour desk. It can provide helpful information about this charming Andalusian city.The hotel is set next to the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, and opposite the lovely Santa María Church.The hotel has a restaurant, serving typical Spanish cuisine. There is also a bar.
- This is an older-style of hotel but very comfortable and with good facilities. Secure parking is available and it is located in a popular area, with shops and restaurants nearby. Pool is small but welcome on a hot evening.
- the location is good. We had not so much time to spend in the hotel so can not comment on other aspects.
- Very clean and comfortable room. Staff helpful and friendly.
- A very elegant hotel with a large, elegant bedroom.
- Excellent location. Fantastic restaurant next door.
The Victoria has traditional décor and its rooms are spacious and air conditioned. Each has a desk and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy traditional, Spanish cuisine in the hotel restaurant and relax in the bar. Drinks and snacks are available in the Victoria’s cafeteria.The hotel is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Linares’ Santa Maria la Mayor Church and is 650 feet from the town’s Bull Ring. Linares Theater is a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- Comfortable bed. No outside noise. Very friendly staff.
- En general todo …pero la atención de los recepcionista ha sido estupenda y muy amables…
- La ubicación, el aparcamiento. a atención desde el mostrador de recepción
- Todo bien, menos el colchon y la almohada…eso tenían que mejorarlo.
- La ubicación y el trato del personal de recepción y cafetería
Staff can arrange trips to the nearby historic towns of Baeza and Úbeda. The hotel also features parking.Each room at Hotel Cervantes has a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, safety deposit box and free Wi-Fi.
located in city center , easy to go everywhere from there
nice food at their restaurant , cheapest rate for cosy appartment
Fantastic staff, very helpful and friendly.
Location good easy walking distance to most restaurants and shops.
Very comfortable beds, quiet room, block out curtains, lift. Fridge in room.
Would definitely recommend.
- Very comfortable bed. Spacious room, good for families with small children.
- Como siempre en recepción muy atentos y muy amables. Por eso siempre vuelvo. La climatización en verano lo mejor.
- Muy bien ubicado. Céntrico y al lado de bares, restaurantes, tiendas, plaza de toros… Cuarto de baño de hotel de cuatro estrellas superior. Habitación reformada, parquet, limpia. No muy amplia. Parking de pago pero por la zona se puede aparcar.
- located in city center , easy to go everywhere from there
Hotel Palacio del Intendente
The hotel was built as a palace in the 18th century. It has a pretty courtyard and gardens.Palacio del Intendente has comfortable bedrooms, with air conditioning and TV. There is also a relaxing lounge with an open fire.Guarromán is famous for its delicious food, particularly cakes. It also has an ideal location, just off the major A4 road. It is 31 mi from the regional capital, Jaen.
- Lovely grand old palace very well renovated full of character and very comfortable. Helpful and welcoming owners. Great pool – to swim in and sit next to! Free tea and coffee but no breakfast available. Lift!
- Hotel is in the city center, you can park easily near hotel for free. Receptionist was very helpful and friendly, we enjoyed our stay here, as well you can find pool in the hotel and relax there.
- We loved the location, the friendly reception, kind and helpful staff. The hotel is a little gem, an old Spanish-style family home converted lovingly into a a little haven. There are so many beautiful little touches everywhere and I wish we could have stayed longer.
- this was a passing location for us,but we were very satisfied. The host was very nice and friendly. Room was great with a very comfortable bed. WiFi was very good.
- Manuel was an exceptional host, going out of his way to make our stay in Guarromán enjoyable.
The Gran Batalla has a bar and a summer terrace.The hotel offers stylish rooms with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Gran Batalla offers easy access to Linares, and the UNESCO World Heritage cities of Ubeda and Baeza. The IFEJA Conference Center is a 20-minute drive away.
Not much. It was 4 Star rated and it would struggle to achieve 2
The approach to the room was dingy, the floor was stained.and it was scruffy
The room and bathroom needed a makeover
The bed was comfortable
- Ok for one night, friendly staff. Nice building. Room balcony on top floor.
Balcony was nice touch
Room small but ok for overnight stay
- The staff were friendly and helpful but the hotel should not be rated as 4 star. It definitely wasn’t 4 star standard.
- Comodidad y atención al cliente. Cumple mis espectativas. Todo muy bien.
- Not much. It was 4 Star rated and it would struggle to achieve 2
The hotel offers a comfortable and practical environment. It also has a great terrace, an ideal place to relax in the summer. You can sample varied cuisine in the hotel restaurant.This is also an ideal stop-off location on route to Madrid, Cádiz and Levante. It is also the perfect place to stay if you are traveling for business reasons.
- hot water, cheap and access to motorway. Nothing else. On an industrial estate.
- Clean rooms and hotel location just off the main road going north/south. Air conditioning good.
- Great restaurant bar serving good food until 11pm. Good size rooms and excellent value for money especially if you are looking for somewhere pet friendly.
- The location was excellent for an overnight stay near to the main road route.
- Amazing staff and delicious breakfast (the best we’ve ever eaten in hotel.
Each of the bedrooms in Hotel Salvador comes with a private bathroom, a TV and a terrace.The hotel also has paddle tennis courts and changing rooms. Free paddles and balls are provided. As well as the grounds, there is a play area for children.Hotel Salvador is well located for visiting the Jaen province. Free private parking is available on site, and the center of Bailén is within a short walk of the hotel.
- I like the layout of the rooms and the outside table and chairs where one could sit and relax after a long drive. The staff were very friendly and the food was good.
- Good location for our journey, budget hotel, good food and fantastic atmosphere with the locals on a Friday night. Lovely terrace to sit outside and soak up the atmosphere.
- Good value for money. A convenient stop on the way south.
- Bed comfortable and thankfully room had air con. It’s ideally situated and very clean. And, we were given a half bottle of local red wine on leaving! Lovely touch.
- Clean and tidy and a great location with wifi and easy parking
Hotel Campos de Baeza
All rooms at Campos de Baeza are modern and stylish. They feature parquet floors and a flat-screen TV. All accommodations are air-conditioned and has free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Campos de Baeza is a 15-minute drive from the city of Úbeda. Linares-Baeza Train Station, with services connecting Madrid, Cádiz, Granada and Almería, is 9 miles away. Free parking is available near the hotel.
- Just amazing value,and the standard was totally unexpected
- We stayed in a suite lovely room with balcony that points to watch the sun going down also bar area and breakfast was good, there is a cocktail bar in the room but think it’s only open at weekends ends great views open 10pm to 4am
- Location was good for parking, walking to historical sites & restaurants. Bathrooms were clean & modern.
- It was clean and comfortable. Just in the right location.
- For position and views it is probably one of the best we have stayed at
Top Hotels In Linares Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Linares Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Linares Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Linares Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!