10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lillehammer Oppland – Top Hotel Reviews
Lillehammer Oppland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lillehammer Oppland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lillehammer Oppland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lillehammer Oppland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lillehammer Oppland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lillehammer Oppland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lillehammer Oppland:
Scandic Lillehammer Hotel
Lillehammer Hotel’s decorated guest rooms all feature free WiFi, cable TV and a fridge. The private bathrooms come with toiletries from FACE Stockholm and a hairdryer.International and local cuisine is served in Lillehammer Hotel’s 2 restaurants Salt & Pepper and Tre Diktere. Guests can also enjoy the hotel bar and outdoor terrace.Other facilities include a large fitness centre, yoga room, children’s playroom, minigolf and a garden.During the winter season, there is possibility to take a ski shuttle bus towards Hafjell ski centre, 12.4 miles away. Lysgårdsbakkene ski jump hill is 0.8 miles away, while Maihaugen Open-Air Museum is a 15-minute walk away.
- The room and the bathroom was very clean. The breakfast had a variety of choices, and coffee was very good. There is a small area where they sell snacks which is also nice. I haven’t tried the restaurant but it looked very nice.
- Excellent location, nice atmosphere, very comfortable bed. Breakfast was superb !
- Hotel was okay although quite expensive I would say. We arrived late so dinner was nice to have at that time. Gym was perfect! Building from outside was also beautiful.
- Very good breakfasts. Excellent position to access walks and the town. Buffet supper of high standard.
- Great holiday hotel, may be big but still gives great service. Buffet dinner is good value, lots of choices, including several hot and cold fish dishes. Leisure facilities are excellent.
Birkebeineren Hotel & Apartments
All accommodations options at Birkebeineren Hotel & Apartment include a TV and a private bathroom. The spacious, cabin-style apartments feature modern kitchens, a large living room and a balcony. They also have 2 bathrooms with showers.Shared facilities at Birkebeineren include a TV lounge with a fireplace and BBQ equipment on the grounds. Ski storage and a children’s playground are also on site. Guests can enjoy free private parking.Popular area activities include skiing, rafting and hiking. Local buses stop right outside the property. Lillehammer Train Station and the center of Lillehammer are a 15-minute walk away.
- Good place for big family, three bedrooms and two baths!
- The space, particularly how much of it there was came as a surprise. Other apartments such as this type are normally cramped, but this was excellent, we had a very comfortable week there for the four of us.
- The hotel fits perfectly into relaxing and somewhat special atmosphere of Lillehammer. Location is just perfect, you can see the ski jump in the Olympic Park, and is a walking distance from the main street and all restaurants. Rooms are spacious, personnel is very nice, there is always plenty room to park your car.
- Fairly new TV with HDMI input and ability to use AirPlay. Decent bed, very easy to regulate temperature. Fairly quiet as it is far away from the train station.
- Rooms are comfortable and without any particular defect. The breakfast is very good. The environnement is very quiet. There is a laundry accessible for the guests, through a reasonable paiement.
First Hotel Breiseth
All guest rooms at Hotel Breiseth feature a cable TV and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms have a seating area and tea and coffee facilities.Relaxation options include a sauna. In the winter, guest can take advantage of the hotel’s ski storage room. A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room where free tea and coffee are also available.Storgata pedestrian street is within 3 minutes’ walk from the hotel. The Maihaugen Open-air Museum is 0.6 miles away.
- Good location, clean hotel, very good breakfast, good WIFI
- The rooms were large, the beds comfortable and the location was super.
- Staff was top-notch, but hotel really needs to be updated or renovated. Carpet needs replacing, as does furniture.
- Fabulous breakfast! The best of all our travels. Very helpful front desk.
- Only a short stay, arrived nearly 11.00pm left 9.30 next morning. Close to the station and only a short stroll into town centre. Reception was helpful and check in easy. Bed was OK but a little soft for me. No noise. Breakfast was fine.
Clarion Collection Hotel Hammer
Clarion Collection Hotel Hammer’s rooms feature modern bathrooms and TVs with cable channels. The décor includes historical photos telling the story of Lillehammer.At Clarion Collection Hammer, guests can enjoy complimentary afternoon sweets and all-day tea, coffee and fruit.A relaxation option includes a sauna, while active guests can work out in the gym. Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar, on the terrace or in the backyard.Lillehammer Central Station is within 10 minutes’ walk of Hotel Hammer. Dating back to 1887, the open-air Maihaugen Museum is 20 minutes’ walk away.
- Nice location on the main street. Nice comfortable rooms. Nice to have desserts and evening snack. Good to have radiators to dry clothes.
The evening meal was quite nice. There was enough variety for vegetarians, too.
The bed was very comfortable and the room quiet.
Recommend to take the dinner served by this hotel.
The complimentary evening meal was excellent
Tesla charging v welcome! Thanks
- Friendly staff with great location. Nice breakfast and dinner.
Each room at Scandic Victoria features a flat-screen TV, work desk and an armchair to relax in. Some rooms also have balconies.The Lysgårdsbakken ski jump in Lillehammer Olympiapark is 1.6 miles from Scandic Victoria. Maihaugen Open-Air Museum and Garmo Stave Church are both within a 15-minute walk.Lillehammer Train Station is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Location is perfect: close to everything. The breakfast buffet is the best in town. Fridge in the room is a great bonus. The beds are very comfortable.
- The staff treated me really well and were very friendly.
- The location was excellent, walking distance to shops and bars. The breakfast was fabulous, spoilt for choice, cake and scrambled eggs, what more could you ask for!
- Too noisy room just above the nightclub… Disappointing getting such a room. I believe because booking.com I get a second rated room.
- Decent breakfast buffet, free Wi-Fi. Walking distance to trains and buses.
Lillehammer Turistsenter Budget Hotel
Lillehammer Turistsenter Budget Hotel’s modern accommodation features a private bathroom with shower. The apartments include a kitchenette.After playing beach volleyball or mini golf, guests can relax in the Turistsenter’s large garden. Other facilities include a TV room and a children’s playground.A beach is just 1,000 feet from Lillehammer Turistsenter Budget Hotel. In the summer, breakfast can be purchased at the hotel.The surrounding area has shops and restaurants, and breakfast can be served at the hotel during July and August.
- Ease of checking in, staff were friendly and helpful. Room was basic, well presented and clean
- Nice and clean room and bathroom. Communal kitchen area. Friendly staff. Easy acess from the main road. Safe parking right outside the entrance. Not too far from city center (20 mins walk).
- The location, child friendly environment, nice staff, proximity to city centre, ease of check in and check out
Nice room with lots of light and enough space. Comfortable beds, private bathroom. Great communal kitchen (we had it all to ourselves in april).
Helpful staff when reception is opened.
When we arrived, reception was closed so they made arrangements so we could check-in immediately, very well arranged.
Walking distance to city centre.
- I wasn’t sure about a hotel on a tourist park but I was pleasantly surprised by the lovely room and the fabulous view.
All guest rooms at Mølla Hotel have a private bathroom with shower and a work desk.Egon Restaurant offers international dishes like pizza in a room where the old grinding house was situated. The top-floor Toppen Bar offers spectacular views over Lillehammer together with refreshing drinks. A terrace with river views is open during summer.The hotel is decorated with photographs and memorabilia from the 1994 Lillehammer Olympics. Guests can relax with a newspaper in the lobby area.Stortorget Square is a 3-minute walk away. The Maihaugen Open-air Museum is 0.6 miles from the hotel.
- Wonderful bed, super clean, lovely staff, nice food, centrally placed in a pretty town, lovely balcony off the restaurant
- Our bathroom was for Handicap design- extra large!
- Overall good value for money. This is not luxurious but the bed was confortable and the hotel is centrally located. Breakfast is very good.
- Solid Wifi, single-bed was nice and wide. Heater was turned on before I got there, so the room was toasty.
- This is a very unusual and charming hotel in a converted corn mill. The breakfast was good. Toppen Bar on the 9th floor served good beer and had fabulous views of Lillehammer. It is very popular with the younger set on Saturday nights! We went on Friday, when it was quieter. Reception was very helpful, suggesting places where we could eat on Saturday evening.
Hunderfossen Hotel & Resort
All accommodation options at Hunderfossen Hotel & Resort have a private bathroom and satellite TV. Some include their own fridge.The in-house restaurant, Fossekroa, is open on Friday and Saturday evenings from autumn until spring. It has a large terrace and serves Norwegian cuisine based on local ingredients.Guests can relax in Hotel Hunderfossen’s fireplace lounge. Other facilities include bookable private saunas, a playground and a playroom for children and a bar.Nearby leisure options include golf, skiing and hiking. Hunderfossen Family Park and Hunderfossen Station are both 5 minutes’ walk away.
Excellent semi- quiet location with a very good free breakfast. The front desk staff were more than pleasant
and personable. Our one night stay turned in four nights. Need I say more.
- The hotel was very cosy, located in a beautiful area and still very close to the skiing slopes
- Very comfortable family resort type accommodation. Very friendly and helpful staff. A light evening meal was provided as part of our booking – delicious soup and bread. Good breakfast. Pleasant country surroundings, but you need a car for access. A good place for a family to stay a few days, not ideal for a one night stop like ours.
- We were really impressed by the surroundings of this hotel. Quite isolated, in the middle of the forest, but with great facilities for families. The playground was huge, a good restaurant, even though they served limited varieties of food.
- staff very friendly,very comfortable beds, breakfast was delicious
- Excellent semi- quiet location with a very good free breakfast. The front desk staff were more than pleasant
Pellestova Hotell Hafjell
Pellestova Hotell Hafjell’s accommodation options feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The suites also includes a sauna.Guest can enjoy Norwegian cuisine in Pellestova Hotels à la carte restaurant. If weather permits, meals can be enjoyed out on the terrace. The cafe serves waffles, cakes and light, hot dishes.
- The breakfast was very nice, and the dinner was excellent. Gourmet cooking. The location is perfect for skiing and hiking. Beautiful alpine views. This is a place we will return to.
Really nice surroundings and the staff was friendly. There was also a bus service that drove us to the ski slope close by, very good service.
The food was nice, but a little too expensive, though very good quality and also the wine was really, really good.
- The location on top of Hafjell with beautiful view and direct access to the cross country pistes. Heated indoor car parking. Plenty friendly emplyees
-wonderful location up on the top of Hafjell, near to the alpin ski area Gaiastova (make sure your car is able to get up there in the snow)
-rooms are quite new. We traveled with two kids and had a suite. Sauna in the bathroom is nice. Room had space for shoes and Jackets, fresh towels every day
-nice bar with a very nice chimney
-staff in the bar and restaurant was very nice and tried to help out
- The view…. sunset was spectacular! Lovely atmosphere, good food and attentive staff.
Luxury beds, as well as a work desk and electric kettle, are standard to each guest room at Hafjell Hotel & Apartments. Free Wi-Fi is available in the hotel.Meals are served in the on-site café, which has a children’s playroom. Guests can also relax in Hotel Hafjell’s pub or fireplace lounge.Lilleputthammer Adventure Park is next to the hotel, while central Lillehammer is 20 minutes’ drive away and Hunderfossen Family Park is 5 minutes away by car. During the winter, staff will gladly recommend cross-country ski trails.
- Cosy big launch for all guests. Good storage place for ski equipment.
- The comfortable lounge/bar with a beautiful fireplace and interior, making it a great place to relax after a day’s skiing.
Great access to the slopes and great service.
- Food was good, staff very friendly and helpful, awesome play area for kids.
- Friendly staff, great breakfast, the hotel is decorated in folk style.
Top Hotels In Lillehammer Oppland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lillehammer Oppland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lillehammer Oppland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lillehammer Oppland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!