10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lilla Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lilla Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lilla Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lilla Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lilla Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lilla Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lilla Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lilla Catalonia:
Hotel Class Valls
All rooms at the Class Valls Hotel have air conditioning and heating. They also have a private bathroom with hairdryer, as well as a work desk and satellite TV. Each room has a mini-bar with a free bottle of water. The hot water in the hotel is heated using energy from the solar panels on the roof.The Class Valls’ restaurant, El Tast Valls, specializes in traditional Mediterranean cuisine and uses fresh, local produce. The hotel also offers massages at an extra cost.The Hotel Class features 2 spaces where customers can charge their electric vehicles without cost. Valls is located on Catalunya’s Cistercian Route, between the Tarragona and Conca de Barberà wine-making regions. It is only 12 mi from the beaches and resorts of the Costa Daurada coastline.
- Nice comfy beds. Very clean and lots of towels. Liked the possibility to have the jacuzzi booked only for us, very romantic.
Very kind staff, the jacuzzi was excellent (although the water a bit cold).
A tasty supper. We didn’t have the breakfast, I found it a little expensive (10 euro per person).
The hotel is new and very clean.
A confortable bed.
- Dinner set is calue for money with house wine. and nice staff.
- Right from the entrance polite and friendly staff are welcoming guests. I was served quickly and in a professional and warm manner. Rooms are fairly big, clean & quiet – which in combination with comfy mattress and pillow facilitated a good night sleep. In the morning breakfast was superb – freshly prepared and plenty to choose from. Fab coffee 🙂
- It is our third visit to Hotel Class Valls. Excellent, as usual. Very nice staff!!
This well-equipped hotel’s facilities include a bar, tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool in the attractive, tranquil gardens.Valls is a quiet, pretty town of tradition and history. The town is the home of the famous Spanish delicacy calçots, tender spring onions roasted over an open fire and eaten dipped in a sauce. The tradition of Castells, or human towers, also originated here over 200 years ago. Now, at festivals in Catalonia, several colles castelleres (teams) meet and try to build the most impressive human towers or pyramids that they can.The hotel is located on the way of the Ruta del Cister, home of the ancient monasteries of Santes Creus, Poblet and Vallbona de les Monges.
- Friendly staff. Excellent restaurant. Very good value for money.
Staff at check-in were really friendly and helpful.
Restaurant was very good; I recommend the house special paella
- This is an excellent hotel. Rooms are very comfortable. Good cafe with pool service and breakfast. Very good restaurant next door, can charge to room. Staff are helpful…and everything is well managed. good value and a pleasant experience.
- Wonderful service and helpful staff, beautiful garden and comfortable rooms with big beds
- They gave us one of the big new rooms. Lovely. Fabulous comfy bed. I picked the place because it was outside of Tarragona about 15 mins and I wanted an easy place to drive to. The restaurant offered delicious meals. Quiet place. Would stay there again! Perfect for exploring the area.
Cal Maginet has original wooden beams and earth tiles. Rooms are decorated in a simple, rustic style and have a bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms feature a terrace or a seating area with fireplace and TV.Vilaverd is located on the edge of the Prades Mountains, in the Conca de Barbarà region of central Catalonia. Just 9.9 mi away is Poblet Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Maginet’s tour desk can provide information about the area.
- Even though we had one of the smaller rooms, it was quite spacious with a good bathroom and a good shower. The evening meal offered was good quality and beautifully prepared and presented. The wine list is all local wines and we found them excellent.
Mercé (the manager/host) was very kind to adapt breakfast timetable to suit our needs. My son was playing in a tournament in Valls and we needed an early breakfast.
Our room had a lovely balcony.
Property is very nice.
The only drawback is NO PARKING.
It is difficult to find space at night.
Our room wea on second floor w/out elevator
- Everything! It was just perfect. In the last 6 years i can’t remember that i stayed in a better hotel then this one.
- The staff were absolutely lovely. The casa is interesting and spacious. We had the best meal of our trip here. It’s an unexpected Jewel in a small authentic old town.
Hotel Rural Masia Font de L’Oca
The rooms at Font de l’Oca feature traditional furniture, a private bathroom and views of the garden or the forest. Some come with a private balcony.Hotel Rural Masia Font de l’Oca’s restaurant serves traditional, home-made Catalan food using products from their organic garden. They also sell local food products.The house has a TV lounge with a DVD library, and there is also a collection of games. There is information on the area, and you can hire bicycles.There is good access to the AP-2 Motorway. You can drive to Tarragona in 35 minutes, and Barcelona is around an hour’s drive away.
- Congenial and informative host, location very convenient to Montblanc and the Poblet Monestery
- Breakfast was super (again). Dinner excellent. Host very very friendly.
- As close to an agriturismo experience as we could find in Spain. Josep the owner/host is a delight and made us feel incredibly welcome. He also prepared a fantastic meal for us that included a cod dish dusted with truffles that he finds himself with his dogs. Next time I am going to spend more time and see if we can go truffles hunting!
- Friendly and engaging host. He made us feel very welcome and the food and breakfast was excellent.
- The owner was very friendly, attentive, and made us feel at home. The location was great – very peaceful and secluded with leafy gardens. Breakfast was very good too.
Hotel Mas del Sord 1335
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a coffee machine, while selected rooms include a kitchenette with a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster. All guest rooms at Hotel Mas del Sord 1335 are equipped with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Hotel Mas del Sord 1335 has an outdoor pool. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Speaking Catalan, Danish and German, staff are ready to help around the clock at the reception.Salou is 11 miles from the hotel, while Tarragona is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The property was stunning, beautifully decorated. The staff were friendly and always willing to help with anything. Our two kids loved it too! Defo recommend!
- abgelegen, jedoch mit viel liebe gemacht und exquisit hergerichtetes hotel, extrem reichhaltiges frühstück um wenig geld. wir wurden in ein wunderschönes zimmer mit terrasse upgegradet und, obwohl wir spät kamen, herzlich empfangen. sehr freundliches personal.
- The decor is really nice, the room is large and comfortable, the bed is comfortable. We got a room with a balcony and it was really lovely. The pool is not right next to the room; you’ve got to leave the house and walk down a path to get to it, which I initially didn’t like, but it ended up being really nice, so I didn’t mind in the end. They gave pool towels upon request, and the area is really peaceful. It was a good place to enjoy a night of R&R.
- Great spot for romantic weekend or single retreat. Very special and friendly staff who really cares about guests and their needs. Big big thanks! Surroundings are beautiful with mountains and vineyards all over! Great breakfast with fresh local products.
- This place is honestly amazing. The views and scenery are just spectacular. The rooms are very comfortable and family friendly. The amenities for children are wonderful. My kids did not want to leave! The staff are so gracious and down to earth. The morning breakfast option is a must-do. We had a wonderful experience.
Hotel Nou – Alcover
The Nou Hotel has a terrace, 24-hour reception and tour desk to help plan your visit. Onsite private parking is available on request.The Nou’s large restaurant offers local dishes and wines. There is also a bar.The small historic city of Valls is about 5 mi away, while Reus Airport can be reached in about 15 minutes. The surrounding area is popular for walking.
- The staff where very helpful and friendly when I eventually got into the hotel.
- Owner was friendly. Parking was secure. Hotel was clean.
- This is a very basic B&B without frills hence the price. As pleasant welcome and the breakfast was adequate.
Good shower, although you won’t be able to take a bath as there is no water plug.
It was quiet at night, although the hotel was full and the road is nearby.
Good pillow and ok mattress.
Breakfast: small cup of coffee or tea (also green), natural yogurt, factory-made croissant, bottled orange juice, piece of baguette with a fried egg that had a slight smell of fish on our first day, but not on the second.
- For us parking in a secure underground car park was ideal
Rooms here come with free Wi-Fi and a TV. The private bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries.There is a restaurant on site where guests can enjoy a meal.Hotel Viaurelia is a 30-minute drive from Tarragona.
- Very nice, modern room. Large bathroom with full tub, plenty of hot water. Hotel is just outside the old city wall, so it is easy to drive there and easy to walk into the city. Also close to two large grocery stores.
- Nice quiet room with big bed. Free parking for motorbike in rear yard.
- Possibilità di mettere la moto nel cortile interno. Pulizia e accoglienza. ci hanno permesso di lasciare i bagagli dopo il check out. Stanza spaziosa. Buono il ristorante di fianco all’hotel
- La amabilidad del camarero del restaurante nos aconsejo un vino para la cena que resultó un acierto
- Buen trato. Desayunos buenos y el hotel a pocos minutos del centro
Hotel Rural Ocell Francolí
The rooms in the Ocell Francolí are spacious and practical. They all have TV.Good food lies at the heart of the Ocell Francoli, using the best local ingredients. The restaurant offers a range of regional specialties.Just 1.2 mi away you will find the Poblet Natural Park and the Prades mountains. Here, you can go climbing, cycling and hiking. Other attractions in L’Espluga include the Font Major caves, the Museum of Rural Life and the Museum of Wine.Just 3.1 mi away is the medieval village of Montblanc. The hotel also offers easy access to the Costa Daurada and the city of Tarragona. The Cistercian Route includes the monasteries of Poblet, Santes Creus and Vallbona.
Breakfast and dinner are really great, everything very tasty and fresh. Dinner menu consists of the traditional catalan dishes, very well cooked.
The location is in the citycentre, however, we had no problem to park.
- The location and good value for money. The food was good as well.
- En general fue todo bien. El trato correctísimo, estábamos en media pensión, la cena también fue buena y el desayuno espectacular.
Tot excelent,amb una molt bona relació qualitat/preu.
Molt amables,propietari i treballadors.
- Excelente la ubicacion para hacer la Ruta del Cister. Desayuno y cena de muy buena calidad. El personal de una amabilidad exquisita. Calidad/Precio mas que correcta. Lo Recomiendo
- Breakfast and dinner are really great, everything very tasty and fresh. Dinner menu consists of the traditional catalan dishes, very well cooked.
Masia Del Cadet
The rooms at the Masia del Cadet all have heating, a TV and a bathroom with hairdryer. Some open onto a private balcony.The Masia’s restaurant serves regional and national dishes and has an excellent wine list. There is a separate bar and a lovely terrace-garden, for outdoor dining.The Masia del Cadet lies at the foot of the Poblet Forest, where there are many great walking routes. Right on the Cistercian Route of Romanesque Monasteries, it is also only 0.6 mi from the attractive town of L’Espluga de Francolí. Reus Airport is less than 19 mi away.
- A pretty location in the countryside. The property is quiet due to its location.
- Masia Del Cadet is a beautiful, relaxing place, with great food and run by lovely people. It is 5 minutes from Poblet Monastry (which is definitely worth a visit). Highly recommended.
- A very good hotel restaurant run by a charming couple. We highly recommend.
- Our room had a lovely huge private terrace. We enjoyed wonderful breakfasts on the main terrace surrounded by lovely gardens and listening to bells from the nearby abbey. Our host was a wonderful cook and prepared classical region foods from recipes handed down from her great great grandmother.
- a very nice hotel, we ate twice in the restaurant and it was very good. Did some fantastic walks nearby. Very nice and relaxing area. We enjoyed our stay.
Each spacious room is decorated with exposed stone walls and tiled floors. All have a TV and a private bathroom, and many have air conditioning.The Monestir Hotel serves drinks and snack in its café-bar, which has an attractive garden terrace. You can also relax in the cozy lounge, which has a TV and fireplace.The hotel’s tour desk offers information about the surrounding area. Just 1.2 mi away, the small town of Espluga de Francolí has various shops and restaurants. You can also ride electric cars around the Poblet Forest.Direct trains connect Espluga to Barcelona and Tarragona.
- Beautiful location. & views of Monastry lovely. Lovely well maintained pool.
- Le seul point positif est la vue depuis la chambre
- Limpio pero muy antiguo. Deberían renovar las instalaciones manteniendo su encanto de edificio antiguo y señorial. Trato agradable.
- La tranquilidad del lugar y la comodidad de las camas.
- Hotel encantador i amb molta història. L,estada perdecte i amb un entorn i vistes molt bonic.Gràcies x mostrar-nos una part de l,hotel que actualment està sense us…
Top Hotels In Lilla Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lilla Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lilla Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lilla Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!