10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lilac California – Top Hotel Reviews
Lilac California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lilac California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lilac California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lilac California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lilac California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lilac California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lilac California:
Quality Inn Fallbrook
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Quality Inn Fallbrook is located in Fallbrook in the region of California, just 11 miles from Temecula.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Clemente is 27 miles from Quality Inn Fallbrook, and Vista is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very nice layout of the room, especially the sunken shower. Especially good for older people
- We looked forward to breakfast , we were told there was going to be eggs sausage , all there was is cold cereal , had to skip breakfast there and eat elsewhere . YOUR ad says breakfast, very disappointed.
- Super comfy beds… scenery was beautiful. Clean bathrooms.
- This place exceeded my expectations, especially for the reasonable price! Very clean! Safe. I would definitely go back.
- The view from our room was amazing, and our room was really clean.
Tuscany Hills Retreat
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Tuscany Hills Retreat is located in Escondido in the region of California, just 16 miles from Temecula.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play tennis at the hotel. San Clemente is 29 miles from Tuscany Hills Retreat, and La Jolla is 29 miles from the property. San Diego International Airport is 36 miles away.
- The location, privacy, 2 queen bed and a pull out sofa bed
- It was simply beautiful in everway. Especially for the price. Super relaxing and just peaceful
- Staff was very pleasant and accommodating, I believe I met the owners and they are very nice and welcoming and down to earth. I definitely will be a regular/returning customer.
- Location and grounds were very nice. Receptionists were very nice and helpful. They gave us a coffee maker for our room.
- Very nice personal and great services definitely 5☆☆☆☆ for sure I am come back to this beautiful and relaxing place
Best Western Escondido Hotel
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, this pet-friendly Escondido hotel is 10 miles from the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. Free Wi-Fi and a free continental breakfast is provided daily.With a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, each suite includes a microwave, compact fridge, a sitting area and a private bathroom at the Best Western Escondido Hotel. Free toiletries and coffee-making facilities are also provided.After a day of activity, guests can enjoy a hot tub. Fresh waffles, pastries and bagels are just some of the free breakfast items provided at Escondido Hotel Best Western. An electric car-charging station is available on site.SeaWorld is just a 35-minute drive away. San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum and California Center for the Arts are within 2 miles of Best Western Escondido Hotel.
- I liked the reading lights on the headboards. I also liked that there were several chairs in the room.
- The staff was really nice and the room were very clean. Also the room had a nice view to the pool area and there was a lot of parking which was very nice.
- I liked the rooms they were very clean. I always check the mattress, sheets and pillows and they were clean the floor was also clean the bathrooms had a lot of towels and was also clean. I like that the rooms were spacious.
- Has everything you need. Great price too. Love the sitting area in the rooms. Breakfast area was nice looking out on pool
- The eggs were good. The coffee was great. The rooms were comfortable and we had working refrigerator and microwave. The staff was helpful.
Rodeway Inn Escondido
Located in Escondido, 30 miles from San Diego, Rodeway Inn Escondido features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temecula is 25 miles from Rodeway Inn Escondido, and La Jolla is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was awful, stale pastries and watered down coffee. The bed was awful hard as a board felt like you were sleeping on a box spring.
- Bed was very comfortable, housekeeping staff wasn’t intrusive, wifi connection was pretty good.
- Good coffee. Large flat screen tv. Room well lit and air conditioning worked fine. Ample parking spaces (not many shaded, though) Good cable tv menu.
- Bed was very comfortable. Missed having a small table. Bathroom shower didn’t work well but there was hot water for the tub & sink.
- Absolutely nothing there’s nothing to say nice about this place they don’t even have good breakfast coffee’s like water and the owners get mad at you if you leave leftovers in the room they complain after they go to your room and be nosey
Motel 6 Escondido
Featuring an outdoor pool and terrace, this Escondido hotel has air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. Legoland and Harrahs Ricon Casino are both within a 20-minute drive away.A 24-hour front desk is available at Motel 6 Escondido. Before starting their day, guests can enjoy free morning coffee in the lobby. A laundromat is on site for added convenience.Family fun at the Wild Animal Park is just 7 miles from Escondido Motel 6. San Diego International – Lindbergh Field Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- Property is well taken care of, relative to others we visit.
- I like that this property is near several stores and restaurants. The location is okay. I heard stories about it being terrible (drugs, cops) , but had no problems and saw none of the sort.
- The staff at the front desk at the time of my check in was very helpful and friendly nice social skills
- I didn’t stay there at the motel y is it saying I did
- It was comfortable, clean, and staff was very courteous 😊
Motel 6 Vista
Located in Vista, 22 miles from Temecula, Motel 6 Vista features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue.Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Clemente is 28 miles from Motel 6 Vista, and La Jolla is 23 miles from the property. San Diego International Airport is 31 miles away.
- The room and bathroom are very large, clean, and comfortable. We had a mini fridge and microwave in our room.
- Bed was comfortable, and lots of room but no shampoo.
- We liked that it was a pet friendly hotel with no additional charge.
- Room was immaculate, staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and my check in was speedy
- Excellent accommodations and the staff was the best!
La Quinta Inn San Diego Vista
LEGOLAND California is a 15 minute drive from this Carlsbad area hotel. Free breakfast is available and rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at La Quinta Inn San Diego Vista. A sitting area, coffee machine, and ironing facilities are provided.Waffles are featured at the San Diego La Quinta Inn Vista’s free breakfast. Hot and cold cereal, bread and muffins, fresh fruit, coffee, and juice are also available.An outdoor pool is included for guest use at this pet-friendly hotel. Newspapers are also provided.San Diego Zoo Safari Park is 16 miles from the hotel. Carlsbad State Beach is a 15 minute drive away.
- The great smile staff Nicole had she was so helpful!
- People very nice just toilet didn’t flush well and shower leaked
- Breakfast was great. Room was neat and clean. Don’t forget to upgrade to fridge and microwave.
- Friendly welcome after arriving late form long travels
- Emmy Neivera, Front Desk who moved me into another room immediately, helped moved my things when my room was infested with fleas. She addressed the challenging issue calmly, with a positive attitude, positive energy and kept apologizing for the inconvenience. I was not happy I walked into my room over to the desk, shortly after checking in and was attacked by fleas on my legs and ankles. Never have I experienced suck a discusting situation. It was horrible, for a lack of a better word. Each time I discribe the incident I begin to itch, it was tramtizing!
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Escondido Downtown
One of our best sellers in Escondido! Located off of Interstate 15, this Escondido hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub and serves a daily continental breakfast. All rooms include free Wi-Fi. San Diego Zoo Safari Park is a 15-minute drive away.A cable TV and a work desk are available in each traditionally decorated guest room at Howard Johnson Escondido. The air-conditioned rooms include tea and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms feature kitchenettes.A 24-hour front desk is available at Escondido Howard Johnson. Guests have access to the on-site business center with fax and photocopying services. Vending machines with drinks are available.With family-oriented amusements and rides, LEGOLAND California theme park is 20 miles away. Temecula Wine Tours are a 30-minute drive from this hotel.
- Very good surprise. It was clean and in good condition. The breakfast was very decent for the overall price. I would stay again.
- The room was spacious and was very clean! The entire location was, plus breakfast set up was amazing
- They had a waffle maker which my husband and i really enjoyed, they had a variety of cereals and it was really clean which made us happy.
- The rooms were very nice and the staff were friendly and professional. We had an issue with a room and they switched us to a new room quickly.
- I love how quiet it is, Clean and all the staff is awesome and nice they all are very hepful
Residence Inn San Diego North/San Marcos
The San Marcos Residence Inn features an outdoor swimming pool and a patio with fire pit and grill. The Pacific Ocean waterfront is just 13 miles from the hotel.All air-conditioned studios and suites feature spacious living and sleeping areas and full kitchens. Each unit comes with 32-inch flat-screen HDTV, free Wi-Fi and well-lit work desk with ergonomic chair.Guests can enjoy a game of pool or stay in shape at the hotel’s well-equipped gym. The outdoor hot tub provides an opportunity to completely relax.The Residence Inn San Diego North offers a daily breakfast buffet or a carry-out breakfast. Also featured is an evening social hour with refreshments. For guests’ convenience, the hotel offers a local restaurant dinner delivery.The Residence Inn San Diego North / San Marco is a 10 minute walk from the Palomar College Rail Trail Station. The Old California Restaurant Row is 1.5 miles away. Free on-site parking is available.
- The furniture was less than acceptable. It looked very worn and tattered. We did not sit on it because of the appearance.
- Clean room, good shower great brekfast and all round was the best place we stayed on our holidays
Our Room was very nice! Very clean! We had a king size bed witch was
very comfortable! Our room also has the cutest little kitchen!
Complimentary breakfast was also great! The person in charge of
breakfast stayed on top of it at all times… Before something would run
out,(eggs,oj, sausage, yogurt) he was already refilled it:)
- The sausage on Saturday was the best. The breakfast attendant is wonderful! Friendly, full of energy, and very helpful. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The staff was excellent and very accommodating. We arrived early and had certain needs since we had children and they gave us everything we asked for! The room was very clean and could walk around barefoot without black dirt collecting at the bottom of my feet. There was also breakfast provided in the morning that was pretty good. This location is very close to shopping areas like Sprouts and Nordstrom is less than a mile away. It is also right off the highway which is great for traveling to different areas within San Diego. Very close to Legoland which was about an 11 min drive from this hotel. Plenty of parking that you don’t have to pay for. I believe I got the best value for my money. Thank you Residence Inn! We will definitely be back 😀
Super 8 Escondido
This Escondido hotel is within walking distance of the California Performing Arts Center. The hotel offers an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Super 8 Escondido feature a microwave and mini-refrigerator in each guest room. Rooms are also equipped with cable TV.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Escondido Super 8. Guests can also use the laundry facilities.The Valley View Casino is within a short drive of the Super 8 in Escondido. Companies including Sony and Hewlett Packard are also nearby.
- Breakfast was tasty. I love the idea of those delicious mini waffles. Also the coffee was excellent.
- staff was very nice. the place seemed well organized. i had no problems during my 2 night stay.
Only thing that was OK in this hotel was the beds.
Since we arrived early, we requested for early check in around 12:00 noon. After multiple requests they allowed us to check in at 1:30 PM. Not sure if it is good thing or bad :-(.
- The room was clean and reasonably updated. The bed was comfortable. TV was good. Bathroom was good.
- The cost was nice, but I left early to go to another hotel. The room was not bad.
Top Hotels In Lilac California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lilac California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lilac California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lilac California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!