10 Best Hotels To Stay In Liérganes Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Liérganes Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Liérganes Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Liérganes Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Liérganes Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Liérganes Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Liérganes Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Liérganes Cantabria:
The Bolo Restaurant at Hotel Miera serves a buffet breakfast. The restaurant has a terrace and views over the surrounding natural landscape.Miera operates a 24-hour reception and tour desk. Free parking is available on site.Parayas Airport is 9.3 mi from Hotel Miera, while Santander is approximately 12 mi away. There are regular trains to Santander from the nearby railway station. The Pasiegos Valley is around 12 mi away.
- A wonderful property with the most fantastic (and kind) front desk reception staff. Muchas Gracias, Eduardo y Alicia!
- The owner spoke good English and was very helpful. The hotel was very clean the rooms also of a very high standard. Breakfast was comprehensive catering for all tastes of the continental variety. No full English here!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Both people we met at the desk were very nice!
- El personal de recepción, muy amable. El Hotel, tranquilo, limpio y cómodo. El precio, razonable (más, teniendo en cuenta que reservé a última hora).
- That my bicycle was safe in a locked room and the staff speak English
Posada La Giraldilla
The Posada’s restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food, and you can enjoy your meal in the garden. There is a café with a conservatory, as well as another lounge and terrace. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. Cabárceno Nature Reserve is just 10 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to the beautiful town of Santillana del Mar in 35 minutes. The Cantabrian coast is 25 minutes’ drive away.
A quality finish throughout and exquisite taste in the decoration.
A beautiful little village with some of the best tapas We have tasted in the nearby bar.
- Convenient hotel to stay at after arriving from Santander on overnight ferry.
- Todo. El hotel precioso, limpio y buen situado. El personal genial.
- El alojamiento y la ubicación es perfecta. Personal implicado y muy amable. Dispuestos a ayudar en todo.
- Absolutamente todo: el personal, la habitación, el ambiente, la limpieza, la cocina, el precio…
- A quality finish throughout and exquisite taste in the decoration.
Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes
Enjoy a relaxing getaway at the Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes. Rooms are spacious and well-equipped, with private bathrooms with free bathrobes.Treat yourself to a wide range of spa treatments, including a soothing massage or a Turkish steam bath. You can also go for a dip in the thermal pool.Go for a peaceful stroll in the beautiful park surrounding the hotel.Enjoy delicious, healthy cuisine at the Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes’s restaurant. Here you will find a spacious dining room full of natural light.The historic quarter of Liérganes is also well worth visiting, particularly the Roman bridge.You can also take advantage of the free parking to explore the Cantabrian countryside.
- Good breakfast. Lovely small town with lots of walking trails. Area scenically amazing. Hotel is in good shape for being in operation for over 100 years! A time capsule.
- The room was a good size with an ensuite including a bidet, which is not very common any more. Everything was very clean and tidy. An old and traditional hotel, there are selected historical pieces on display like an ancient telephone switchboard. Breakfast was more than ample.
- UBICACIÓN EN EL CENTRO DE LIERGANES, LA RESTAURACIÓN, BUEN DESAYUNO. LA RELACIÓN CALIDAD/PRECIO.
- El entorno es muy bonito y la habitación era muy amplia
- Destacar la amabilidad y servicio del personal, asi como la limpieza.
Hotel Termas de Liérganes
The restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine and there is also a café with a terrace looking onto the gardens.Guests are also welcome to enjoy the facilities at Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes, for an additional charge. Located 350 feet from the property, it offers an indoor pool, a thermal circuit, hot spring bath and a range of health and beauty treatments. Guests have free access to the thermal pool from 16:00 to 21:00.Santander and the nearest beaches can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Bilbao is 56 mi away.
- Good clean basic hotel, good food next door, plenty of breakfast.
- Excellent staff. Easy going, relaxed atmosphere. Good breakfast
- Low price, low quality of all – no one speaking english, receptionist unpleasant, in breakfast room dirty …….
- La amabilidad del personal, el desayuno con productos locales, la cercanía al centro del pueblo.
- La ubicación es maravillosa, además permiten el baño libre todas las tardes en su piscina cubierta climatizada de agua termal. Sin duda, para repetir.
Posada 3 Valles
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Rooms are accessible by elevator.A breakfast including local products and homemade cookies is served every morning both in the cafeteria or in the terrace in summer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and a shared lounge.Several hiking and cycling routes start from the property. Staff at the reception can provide more information on what the area has to offer.Santander is 13 mi from Posada 3 Valles, while Santillana del Mar is 21 mi away. Santander Airport is 11 mi from the property.
- Great hospitality! nice terrace with beautiful view. It was great to stay there. Highly recommendable!
- The owners Carlos and especially Katie were very welcoming, informative and relaxed. Beautiful room overlooking one of the valleys along which we later followed the river. Recommend taking one of the walking sticks offered by Katie as this gives you more confidence when confronted with one of the dogs en route (and when wearing flip flops!). Home cooked breakfast to your personal taste. The pretty, tiny village of Miera is close enough to Lierganes to get a taxi and choose from the many eating out experiences. (Approx 7-9 Euros)
- The owners are very friendly and courteous. Breakfast was superb! I recommend the region to people who like outdoors and beautiful landscapes. Cantabria is one of the most beautiful places on earth!
- A beautiful location with stunning mountain views from our room. Despite limited English, our hosts were really welcoming and provided us with an excellent evening meal and breakfast.
- A beautiful property and location, we had a magnificent mountain view from our balcony. The owners are very welcoming, friendly and helpful, they were very relaxed and patient with our feeble Spanish. The ability to have an evening meal after a long day exploring the area was a real bonus, with excellent food and wine in a relaxing atmosphere either inside or on one of the many terraces in the pretty garden with mountain views.
Hotel Casona El Arral
This charming hotel has different reading areas with books and free Wi-Fi. A daily breakfast consisting of homemade pastries is served. Room service is available.The spacious rooms at Casona El Arral are individually decorated and come with heating, TV and phone. They also have a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Restaurants and shops can be found nearby, within walking distance and the property also offers Croquet game facilities.Featuring beautiful views of the Cantabrian countryside, this hotel is 12 minutes’ drive from Carbáceno Nature Reserve. The coast in Trasmiera is 25 minutes by car, while Santander is 12 mi away.
We stayed overnight on our way up to the Santander ferry, The hotel and location was excellent and so easy to find. Our room was comfortable and extremely clean. Our hosts where so friendly and helpful, we where even given a guided tour of the immaculate gardens and history of this unique family owned building, which is steeped in history. We took breakfast at the hotel which we all enjoyed.
The hotel is situated by the river and in easy walking distance 5 minutes to the centre of the beautiful village of Leirganes, where we found many restaurants and tapas bars.
I would definetly recommend a stay at this hotel and we are hoping to stay again in the near future.
- Lovely place to stay after getting of the Brittany Ferries Ship
- A lovely historic property set in a tranquil and beautiful location, with the added bonus of wonderful hosts. We were made really welcome and are planning to visit again next Spring
The location in a delightful town.
The property, it’s history and the time spent by the owners explaining and showing us their heritage
We loved staying in the Vega room; it was so pretty and very large. The brother and one of the sisters were there when we stayed there. They couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. We so enjoyed talking with them and hearing the history of their hotel and seeing the chapel that was attached. It was obvious that they thoroughly enjoyed sharing the history of their family and of the town. We wished we had had more time to explore the area. It truly is a beautiful area.
Parking here was not a problem; plenty of parking out front. Breakfast was continental but for a small fee, you could have eggs etc. This hotel is beautifully kept and is right beside the river.
The town has many other stone buildings surrounding the hotel; there are many restaurants within walking distance.
- We stayed overnight on our way up to the Santander ferry, The hotel and location was excellent and so easy to find. Our room was comfortable and extremely clean. Our hosts where so friendly and helpful, we where even given a guided tour of the immaculate gardens and history of this unique family owned building, which is steeped in history. We took breakfast at the hotel which we all enjoyed.
The hotel is housed within the Palace of the Marqueses de Valbuena. The elegant rooms at Los Guardeses feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with a desk and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.
With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Santander’s ferry terminal and 10 minutes from the airport. You can drive to the beach in Somo in 18 minutes and Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away.
- Lovely place and helpful and friendly staff. Thank you
- Superb hotel with very friendly and attentive staff. A very relaxing stop.
- This was an unexpected treat. Solares is outside Santander, but the hospitality at Los Guardeses is well worth the extra 20 minute drive from the ferry. The staff were wonderful, the grounds of the building are delightful, the rooms were splendid, clean and comfortable. I was on a motorbike trip with a couple of friends. The manager made a special effort to get our bikes parked safely within the walled gardens, and (because we arrived too late to have a meal at the hotel) booked us a table in a truly wonderful restaurant in town called La Tienda de Pedro Garcia. I highly recommend it, along with Los Guardeses itself.
- Excellent breakfast and served until eleven am. Quiet location but close to town centre and all amenities.
- charming hotel with 300 years history! a nice surprise
Castilla Termal Balneario Solares
The Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares rooms are comfortable and modern, with natural light and big windows overlooking the park or the garden. They include a air conditioning, a mini-bar, and a TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Guests have access to the hotel’s spa, the well-equipped fitness center, and the indoor and outdoor swimming pools.At night, enjoy traditional regional specialties or international favorites at the Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares restaurant. ;
- Having completed a 120km section of Camino Del Norte (Bilbao-Santander), this was the perfect hotel for relaxation. The hotel has a very long history and the spa complex was exceptional. The room was very luxurious, the view from the room overlooked the outdoor pool. The breakfast was very expansive with plenty of choice. The bar menu was OK for an evening meal. The hotel is located close to the train and bus stations to travel to Santander as well as local beaches.
- Reception was very good and informative. Parking garage €6 only – good.
- Great welcome, friendly staff. Room and facilities were excellent, pool looked great but we didn’t get the chance to use it.
- Very attractive grounds, swimming pool and spacious overall. Helpful staff. Will come back next year.
- Good location near Santander. Lockable bike store downstairs in the underground car park. Staff excellent.
Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega
The spa center includes a hot tub, and a heated indoor swimming pool. There is a gym and a massage service, as well as 10,000m² of gardens and terraces.The rooms at the Villa Pasiega are spacious and soundproofed. All rooms have lots of natural light.A daily buffet breakfast with show cooking is offered. There is also a restaurant and a bar.Villa Pasiega is well located for the A-8 Motorway. Free private parking is offered on site. Santander Airport is only 11 miles away and it is a short drive from the sea.
- Clean large hotel with friendly helpful staff and a nice garden. Spa facilities also very clean and access to the pools,sauna and jacuzzis is included in the room price.
- We used this as a one-night stop-over, having arrived in Santander by ferry. It was easy to find and there was good on-site parking. Staff were efficient and friendly. The room was large and provided good, clean facilities. The site is rather sprawling and seems to cater for a wide variety of travellers, including business people. The restaurant offers good-value food and even free wine. Although we did not use it, there’s a ‘spa’ pool on site. Villa Pasiega offers good value for money.
Super sized bed, super sized room. Jacussi brilliant. The evening meal was excellent value with plenty of choice. Reception staff were super-friendly and helpful. I’d like to highlight Cristina especially.
Would definitely think about staying again in this place, but be very mindful of the points below.
- The hotel is fantastic. Good breakfast and good views from the room
- Breakfast very good, good amenities, spacious room, friendly staff, cafeteria good value for money and tasty food.
Hotel Los Pasiegos
All of the rooms in Los Pasiegos have parquet floors, and some have freestanding hot tubs. In the winter they also have heating.The Los Pasiegos Hotel is about 15 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. There is free public parking, and a spa just 150 feet from the hotel.The Pasiegos’s restaurant offers delicious Cantabrian dishes, while the café offers a range of home-made cakes.
- Good for one night as we were travelling Cantabria.
- choice of torttia 4 breakfast. or croissant, the tortia filled me up! Good enough 4 us & the dogs BUT we were only passing through. english tv channels, You could do alot worse1
- The hotel is easy to find just off the motorway. The room was clean & tidy with everything you need. Food in the restaurant was ok with the daily menu offering a choice at a fair price. Large car park but no security.
- Warm welcome . Good value for money. Easy to find 30mins from ferry port. Lots of parking at front or at back . Bustling cafeteria early evening and as it was Saturday the restaurant was full of families with well behaved children . Helpful staff considering our Spanish is limited . We chose Menu del Dia ….that and two glasses of wine and beer totalling approx £32 . We took our dogs and the supplement was approx £5 50 each which we thought was very acceptable. A large superior room on the top (3rd) floor with air con ,spa bath and shower room facing the rear .
- Good parking I was towing a trailer so needed lots of space.
Top Hotels In Liérganes Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Liérganes Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Liérganes Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Liérganes Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!