10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lier Buskerud – Top Hotel Reviews
Lier Buskerud is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lier Buskerud. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lier Buskerud. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lier Buskerud. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lier Buskerud right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lier Buskerud with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lier Buskerud:
Guests have access to a communal kitchen. BBQ facilities are also available on site, along with a laundry room.Bicycles can be borrowed for free at Renskaug. Guests can also relax on the sun terrace in the garden. Children can pet and feed the animals on the farm.
- Wanted a fram B&B and this was perfect. Food great.
- Great location, in the middle of the nature. House is big and comfortable, bathroom is big. Good breakfast.
- Quitly by night, WLAN fast, Owner friendly, Sattelite TV, Bathroom clean
- Owner was very nice! Breakfast fantastic, everything what you would need. Beautiful farm in countryside. Wifi without any problems. Everything was clean and fresh!
- Really good breakfast, beautiful place and nice owner
Comfort Hotel Union Brygge
Each stylish guest room at Comfort Hotel Union Brygge includes a small seating area and a flat-screen TV for your pleasure.Stay active in the fully modern exercise room. Take time out for a coffee at Union Brygge’s café.Just 5 minutes’ walk from Comfort Hotel Union Brygge is the terminal for the Oslo Airport Express Train.
- It’s a nice hotel stay. Just one not so friendly receptionist. The rest are good.
- Reception was positif, enthusiastic. Restaurants at walking distance. Rooms are relaxing, comfortalble.
Conveniently located in city center
Room option with nice view to mountain
- Cool Design , good location , friendly staff and good service
- Top breakfast, top rooms, nice bathroom and shower, very kindly personal
Scandic Ambassadeur Drammen
Guest rooms at Scandic Ambassadeur Drammen are individually and brightly decorated. Each is equipped with quality beds and a flat-screen TV.Scandic Ambassadeur Drammen’s combined restaurant and bar has a library and a fireplace. The menu offers a variety of modern international dishes.Common area activities include skiing, golf and fishing. Staff can also recommend nature hikes to explore the region’s prehistoric rock carvings.
- Beds were comfortable, accommodations clean and comfortable. Outstanding breakfast with many selections, very ample and generous breakfast. Very friendly front desk staff. Property older, but still in good shape and comfortable (not a luxury hotel, but that’s not what we look for anyway). Wonderfully close to the train station, easy commute from airport and central station on train. Super easy walking distance from station.
- The room was nice, clean. Breakfast good. Nice people working there.
- The hotel is located very close to the river and the train station. The center is within walking distance. The room was not spacious or tight, just ok. Shower and bathroom was clean. The breakfast buffet had good variety.
- Very friendly staff, city centre location while rooms still are quiet, large variety for breakfast, nice restaurant with small selection but very good quality food. Pleasant lobby, well renovated and rebuild inside a historical building.
- This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. The first time I stayed in the main building and this time across the street. I prefer the main building. The staff at the front desk are always courteous and helpful. The breakfast in the morning is AMAZING. I travel a lot and this is the best breakfast I have had in any hotel!!
Thon Hotel Vettre
All guest rooms at Thon Hotel Vettre have a work desk, a minibar and cable TV.Hotel Vettre’s restaurant offers a dinner menu based on seasonal ingredients. A lunch buffet is also available. In summer, meals are served out on the terrace.General facilities at Thon Hotel Vettre include large grounds and bike rental. Guests can also enjoy a game of ping-pong or darts. In addition, the surrounding area offers excellent hiking opportunities.Free private parking spaces are found on site. Central Oslo is only a 20-minute drive away.
Breakfast was very good
Staff were nice and helpful
- Nice place, Café machine in a lobby, free Wi-Fi,bus 250 via Oslo City Center
- The hotel has very friendly staff, very good breakfast
- Very friendly and helpfulm staff at the bar & restaurant. Good quality food.
Dinner was outstanding
Close to ferry
- Breakfast was very good
Clarion Collection Hotel Tollboden
All guest rooms at Clarion Collection Hotel Tollboden have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a seating area.Hotel Tollboden’s popular breakfast buffet includes hot and cold dishes and a wide variety of organic options. In addition, guests are offered free afternoon waffles and free hot drinks and fruit around the clock.Guests can work out in the gym or enjoy the relax area, which includes a sauna. Books are available in the hotel library.Drammen Museum is 2,650 feet from the hotel. The shopping around Bragernes Square is 12 minutes’ walk away.
- breakfast and dinner are included in the room rate. nice rooms and meal selection.
- Nice hotel with a friendly atmosphere. Definitely will come back again.
- Friendly staff, great location, big room, great TV !
- Everything. Evening food and breakfast was perfekt and I did upgrade the room, loved it
- Evening meal included in room price and comfortable seating areas. Free hot drinks available 24hrs.
Scandic Park Drammen
All rooms at Scandic Park Drammen have a minibar and a work desk. Some rooms offer nice city views.Guests can enjoy their meals in 2 on-site restaurants, Hannas Kjøkken and Urtehaven. After dinner, guests can head to Theaterhjørnet Bar for a relaxing drink.The riverside promenade along the Drammen River is 150 feet away. Drammen’s main square, Bragernes Torg, is a 3-minute walk from the hotel.
- Breakfast was included and I was happy about it. Very decent and good breakfast!
- Great location close to the city center, amazing breakfast, staff was very friendly
- Superb location, close to centre. Easy access to buses and trains.
- Breakfast was acceptable and staff was nice. Short distance to pier and railway station. Wifi was good. Small kiosk in reception.
Good view of the bridge and the river Drammen.
The breakfast restaurant serves a buffet that includes many organic products. The lobby restaurant offers a wide range of different international cuisine based on ecological produce. Alternatively take a drink in the informal lobby bar.Scandic Asker Hotel’s fully equipped gym includes cardiovascular machines and free weights. A petanque court is found on the 2nd floor.Asker Train Stations is a 5-minute walk away. Trekanten Shopping Centre is 1,950 feet from the hotel.
- Room layout was good solution for family with two kids as they got separate part of the room.
Nice hotel with spacious rooms and comfortable beds.
Very friendly and helpful personnel.
The breakfast is wonderful with a big choice of food and beverage.
Parking available under the hotel, which makes it very easy to access the hotel, particularly if i’s raining.
There was a great selection different thinks at the breakfast.
Fish selection was a special good!!
- The hotel is at a convenient location, at a walking distance from the train station in Asker. The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was huge, with a fantastic view and all the comforts one could think of. The breakfast buffet was sumptuous, with a large variety of vegetarian (for people like me) and other stuff. Same with the dinner buffet, though the dinner is not included in the package.
- probably more of a business hotel during the week. but good for leisure at weekends. Large comfortable rooms, very helpful friendly staff, a great location.
Quality Hotel Leangkollen
Leangkollen is known for delightful lunch buffet and culinary dinners. The restaurant, Storstua, serves traditional Norwegian food with international influences. The lounges and piano bar are great spots for guests to take an aperitif and relax.
- Close to main way. Quiet place with park and view to the sea. Free parking. Fast internet connection.
- Svært hyggelig personalet, god mat, spennande historie i bygget.
- beliggenhet i forhold til vårt opphold. Rom med utsikt. (384)
- Frokosten var veldig bra . Rommet var veldig fint med en romslig god seng og en fantastisk utsikt.
Beliggenheten er fantastisk! Flott utsikt over Oslo-fjorden. Flott
frokost I flott matsal. Byggets historie fra krigen er fascinerende, men
helt ukjent for to som jobbet der…..
A TV and private bathroom are featured in each guest room. Some offer views of the fjord and marina.Relaxation options include a sauna, steambath, 2 hot tubs, as well as a swimming pool and fitness centre. Bookable massage treatments are also available in the hotel’s spa.Fjordhotell Holmen’s restaurant offers a varied à la carte menu. A spa café and a cosy fireplace bar can also be enjoyed. The large, furnished terrace is an ideal spot to relax when the weather is nice.Staff can help arrange activities in the area, such as and hiking trail suggestions and bicycle rental.
- The very nice attention given to us as a wedding couple, with fruits and chocolates in the room, the view from our room and balcony was fantastic! Definitely a fjord hotel! The staff was so friendly, the rooms are clean, the breakfast was excellent, and the coffee was really good 🙂 It was also perfect with a charging station for our electric car for a small fee. We had a nice morning walk in the vicinity 🙂 totally relaxing stay :)! We are definitely gonna come back and also recommend this hotel to friends and family 🙂
- Very good breakfast, nice service and the placement is perfect right beside the beautyful Oslo fjord.
I believe we were actually bumped up, as I had booked two single rooms, but we got two double rooms and a lounge in between! Too bad we were off to a wedding, or we could have enjoyed the luxury a bit more! 😀
The receptionists were also very helpful in getting us a taxi and informing us about lunch.
And the display of the privately owned veteran cars was stunning!
- The bed was superb, breakfast and spa really nice and the location with overlooking beautiful Olsofjord with lovely boats in the dock just made it feel luxurious!
- The view was beautiful and the room was very nicely decorated, and very comfortable. Staff on reception were really friendly, and the breakfast was very good too.
Thon Hotel Oslofjord
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a minibar. Free tea/coffee is offered in the lobby throughout the day.A breakfast buffet and a lunch menu are served at the in-house restaurant. An à la carte dinner is also available at Thon Oslofjord.Kalvøya Island and its popular beaches are within 20 minutes’ walk. Central Oslo is a 20-minute train ride from Sandvika Train Station.
- Excellent breakfast options. Clean, comfortable and reasonably close to public transport links.
- Amazing breakfast, quiet and relaxing environment.
- Very nice room. Breakfast was tasty and diversified. Convenient location for travellers going futher to the north of Norway 🙂
Friendly, helpful staff.
Breakfast exceptionally good – and outstanding value for money. Highly recommended.
Very good beds.
Excellent breakfast without bacon but with smoked salmon.
Top Hotels In Lier Buskerud Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lier Buskerud to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lier Buskerud but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lier Buskerud. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!