10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lieñas Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lieñas Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lieñas Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lieñas Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lieñas Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lieñas Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lieñas Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lieñas Aragon:
El Capricho de Arguis
At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Certain rooms have a kitchen with a fridge and a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Jaca is 19 miles from El Capricho de Arguis. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 54 miles from the property.
Very pleasant guy managing the place. It was very clean and new and quite luxurious.
Fantastic evening meal.
- Very clean and well appointed. Friendly staff with good sence of customer service. Fabulous location.
- Hotel is brand new and sparkling!! Oscar & Raquel did everything they could to make us welcome. Very good food…. delicious beetroot soup, main course & wine & seated next to the roaring log fire What more could we have asked for ?
- la recepcion por parte de la dueña como de su padre fueron geniales. su atencion en todo momento hizo que nos sintieramos como en casa. a pesar del precio, recomendamos coger la opcion de media pension. el menu no cambia, pero tienes 3 platos a elegir entre primeros y segundos variados que no podeis quedaros sin probar, ademas del plato del dia. un lugar perfecto para olvidarse de la rutina y descansar en un entorno natural y especial.
- La decoración acogedora,ambientada en los cuatro elementos, tierra, aire,agua y fuego. El entorno y el personal del hotel.
- Very pleasant guy managing the place. It was very clean and new and quite luxurious.
Hotel Sancho Abarca
Hotel Sancho Abarca is in the historic center of Huesca, 350 feet from the cathedral and Town Hall.The air-conditioned rooms at the Sancho Abarca include tea/coffee facilities. A hairdryer, hair straightener and amenities are provided in the bathroom.The hotel has a restaurant and a large underground wine cellar. The on-site shop sells typical products from the Aragon region.The Sancho Abarca’s spa includes a hot tub, Turkish bath, massage room and sauna. The hotel features modern automation technology, and all of the elevators have flat-screen TVs with useful information.
- Right in the centre of Huerça, (a hidden gem!) and easy walking distance to restaurants and bars. Great base for exploring National Parks.
- Very comfortable beds and the shower and spa were welcome
- The room had everything you need in a hotel room. The twin bed was quite large and comfortable. The washroom was large and complete although the glass windows are a bit odd. A great highlight of the hotel is the breakfast, which is buffet-style with lots of variety: eggs, bread, cakes, cereal, bread, fruits, cheese/ham. You will only leave hungry if you forget to eat. It is also right in the center so very close to all the active areas. Be careful if you drive in as the town council recently changed the road rules and some GPS still take you through roads that are now prohibited for non-residents. Luckily the hotel helps to avoid potential fines by informing local police. I’m glad the receptionist warned up when we were checking out, as she took our information.
- Great location – hotel also provided secured parking within 50 mtrs. Good value for money and good restaurant.
- Handy central position close to shops, places of interest,cafe culture
Hotel Pedro I De Aragon
Hotel Pedro I De Aragon’s air-conditioned rooms have a balcony overlooking the street and the nearby park. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available.The hotel restaurant serves typical regional food. There is a bar and a terrace, and room service is also available.Staff at the hotel can help organize outdoor activities and excursions in the surrounding area. The Pyrenees Mountains and Cañones de Guara Park can be reached in an hour by car.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and provides a laundry service.
- Location, staff, only pet friendly hotel of Huesca. Smooth prices.
- Great location, lovely staff, clean and value for money
- Great bedroom, Great Breakfast all fresh and staff in room to attend help if needed, great hotel beautifully decorated and fitted, a pleasure to stay and prices so realistic. We arrived about 1 am in morning and night manager could not do enough to help us even attending the garage to check the parking suitability for us as we had a trailer. Will book again next time we tour northern Spain.
- Had a nice visit in Huesca. Parked under hotel, safely, at slight extra cost, but convenient. Easy walkable city; not as many sights as bigger attractions like Segovia, but fun visit nonetheless.
- Location Wi-Fi free on street parking after 7pm at night
Hotel Posada De La Luna
Posada De La Luna is a small design hotel, inspired by the movement of the moon and planets. It features elegant, air-conditioned rooms with wooden floors and soft lighting.The Posada includes a library and a breakfast room, as well as a reception and tour desk. This can provide information about Huesca and the Aragon region.Posada La Luna is 1,950 feet from the Monastery of San Pedro El Viejo. Huesca Cathedral is also within a short walk.
- Location – it was just a short walk into the centre of Huesca and, more importantly, it was a brilliant base for visiting some spectacular local places of interest. Aragon is very beautiful and unspoiled.
- Nice hotel, very original bathroom with modern faucets
- It,s a small and nice hotel, one minute walking to the city center, clean and comfortable. Very good option.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. It was very well decorated.
The hotel was just what was required on a motorcycle tour nothing to fussy
was easy to find, and the parking was good fr a motorcycle in a shop lock up
All rooms at the Montearagón come with a mini-bar and a TV, and feature a classic décor. They also have an armchair and marble bathrooms.Set on gardens, Hotel Montearagón features a restaurant that serves traditional dishes. There is also a bar and a lounge area on the lobby.The hotel is located on the edge of the N-240 motorway. Huesca’s Cathedral and the Abbey of San Pedro El Viejo are an 8-minute drive, while the Guara Canyons are 20 mi away.
- Great location for us and very good value for kiney
- It was clean, easy to find, parking onsite (at a charge), large room, dining onsite if you wanted it, quiet location, Jacuzzi bath was amazing.
- Spacious bedroom and a jacuzzi. Staff were brilliant
- Big spa bath…easy access and car park.really helpful staff..dog friendly.
- Great room. Parking was good & free. Restaurant was excellent.. Very good value for money
Each air-conditioned room at the Abba Huesca features flat-screen satellite TV, a safe and mini-bar. There is a trouser press, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Wi-Fi is free.In the hotel’s Abba Mía Restaurant, which specializes in seasonal Aragonese cuisine made with fresh market produce, you will find a variety of imaginative dishes. Room service and packed lunches are available. There is a bar, a spacious lounge and a business corner.The city center and Huesca Cathedral are a 10-minute walk from Hotel Abba Huesca. The hotel’s tour desk can provide more information about the region. Nearby attractions include the Somontano wine-making region and the Sierra de Guara Nature Reserve.
- Didnt use any of the facilities but found the location, staff, parking and genral ambience excellent.
- Reception desk staff always good, and the swimming pool was great on hot afternoons.
- Clean rooms, helpful front desk and bar staff, with nice tapas.
Short walk to center of old town.
Room was huge and very comfortable. Sleeping room and large bath off entry room.
- We liked everything about Abba Huesca….the lobby and public places, our room, the breakfast. It is a very fine hotel and perfect for touring the beautiful city of Huesca.
Hostal El Cobertizo
At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms at Hostal El Cobertizo include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation. At Hostal El Cobertizo you’ll find a restaurant serving local cuisine. Dairy-free, gluten-free and vegetarian options can also be requested.Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Plasencia del Monte, like cycling.Jaca is 24 miles from Hostal El Cobertizo, while Huesca is 11 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 45 miles away.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Dinner in the restaurant was a fun experience with the meat cooked in front of us on a big open fire. Parking was easy and free.
- Nice clean quiet room. Comfortable bed, decent shower. Good restaurant and menu and good breakfasts, all at fair prices. A good value roadside Hostal. Helpful staff after some confusion with our late booking.
- The staff were as helpful as they could be, but could only converse in spanish which limited our expectations. The food was pleasant, and nicely presented and good value at 10 euros for a 3 course dinner. Breakfast was very limited.
- Me atendieron bien, y fueron muy simpáticos y agradables.
- La ubicación perfecta y la habitación será magnifica cuando este terminada. Y ese ha sido el problema, estaba en reformas y a medio terminar y lo peor de todo es que no tenia el aire acondicionado en funcionamiento
Hospederia de Loarre
The Hotel Loarre was once a 16th-century palace which has now been beautifully converted into a boutique hotel. Enjoy modern interiors which have touches of the classic and the traditional. Bedrooms are decorated with antique, wooden furniture and communal areas enjoy a sleek, contemporary look.Enjoying a tranquil setting in the Huesca region, the Hotel Loarre is a marvelous choice if you wish to escape to the country and love the great outdoors. Explore the surroundings with a walking or cycling expedition. You can take to the water with some rafting or canoing. Alternatively, enjoy some history and culture with a visit to the Castillo de Loarre or the Mallos de Riglos and Monasterio San juan de la Peña.
- Manager Daniel was very helpful and friendly and also cooked us excellent dinner.
- Proprietors very friendly and helpful. Nice location, tasty dinner, excellent value for money.
- Warm and friendly welcome from Daniel. Attentive dinner service from Daniel. Attentive breakfast service from Daniel. Clear check-out with Daniel. He’s everywhere, every time, always smiling and willing to help.
- Very friendly, helpful and english speaking staff. Located in the middle of the square. Cozy small hotel, nicely decorated, rooms clean and comfortable, warm atmosphere. Pets welcome with a smile. Lovely stay
Staff were very friendly.
Location was great.
Very comfy bed and powerful shower
Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas.Jaca is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas.
- Quiet location, big room, nice breakfast, accommodating owners
- What a quaint place to stay at the end of our trip. You drive along this winding road of countryside and arrive at the end of the road to this rustic hotel. We were met by owner, who made us feel at home. The room was spotlessly clean, spacious and comfortable. We were offered dinner, set out on the patio overlooking the lake with the sun setting, which was beautiful. A home cooked 3 course meal with wine for only 12€ a head. The meal was delicious. Breakfast was simple, just what was needed. This was a lovely quiet place to stay.
- The rural location, the clean, large rooms and the pool
- A fantastic hotel. A bit out of the way. But once you found it it was very querky.
- wonderful position/ many birds/ interesting room decoration
Hotel Asador O Callejón De Belchite
All rooms in Hotel Asador O Callejón De Belchite are equipped with a electric tea pot. All guest rooms have a desk.Guests at Hotel Asador O Callejón De Belchite can enjoy a continental breakfast.Jaca is 21 miles from Hotel Asador O Callejón De Belchite, while Huesca is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Amazing place and perfect location to explore the local area, thoroughly recommend.
- This place is amazing!! My friend and I have been cycling through northern Spain, and this place has been our favourite hotel!! The owners were both very helpful with our bikes, and went above and beyond to provide us with information about the area. The dinner and breakfast were both delicious and the restaurant has a lovely relaxed atmosphere!
We arrived late at 21.30 and ask the owner of place were to eat.
We fix the dinner for you, she said and started a fire in the grill.
The codorniz and bacalao was excellent. The service perfect and we felt like we were in haven!
- Todo genial!! El alojamiento, la atención y amabilidad de los propietarios, el desayuno, …todo perfecto. Para recomendar y para repetir, sin duda.
- El dúplex: nuevo y confortable. Camas super cómodas. Ducha con presión. Aire acondicionado. Pero lo mejor es el trato de la pareja que regenta el lugar,
Top Hotels In Lieñas Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lieñas Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lieñas Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lieñas Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!