10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lick California – Top Hotel Reviews
Lick California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lick California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lick California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lick California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lick California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lick California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lick California:
Clarion Inn Silicon Valley
Only minutes from downtown San Jose, this hotel provides guests with a variety of modern amenities, friendly service and many of the comforts of home.The Clarion Inn Silicon Valley is ideally located directly across the street from the city’s CalTrain station, which provides guests with instant and easy service to all of the attractions in the downtown area.Including in-room microwaves and refrigerators, as well as a daily continental breakfast, every stay at the San Jose Clarion is sure to be enjoyable.The multilingual front desk staff speaks English, Chinese, Filipino (Tagalog), Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Swahili and Urdu, among others.
Appears the hotel is in a state of remodel. Our room was very dated and in need of remodel.
Not up to AAA or Clarion standards. Relative to other hotels in the area, I suppose the price was reasonable.
- The only thing good about this place is the location.
- The desk lady was a total hag.she rented our reserved room to my ex
- We liked that it’s in a good location and it was a calm area
- The room was clean and spacious. The seating area was nicely appointed.
- Appears the hotel is in a state of remodel. Our room was very dated and in need of remodel.
Days Inn San Jose Convention Center
In California, this hotel features an outdoor pool with hot tub. It’s 5 miles from downtown San Jose and guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and cable TV with Showtime.Days Inn San Jose Convention Center provides a business center. The hotel serves a daily breakfast.The San Jose Convention Center is 3 miles from the hotel. San Jose Days Inn is 8.4 miles from the San Jose State University.
- The room was clean although some of the material in the room were old.
- They did change my room fr me cuz the first one they put me in was bad
- Not really liked anything, felt like a old sleepy hotel/Motel vibe.. almost like I was going to get raped
- Housekeeping does a great job at keeping an old property clean
- Sheets were change every time I was there. Now that’s awesome
Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose
Less than 5 miles from Central San Jose, this hotel offers spacious rooms with free WiFi. It features an outdoor pool and an on-site fitness centre. Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport is a 15 minute drive away.Offering free WiFi, guest rooms and suites at Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose offer an HDTV, a work desk, a microwave and a coffee machine.Guests can start the day with a free breakfast at the hotel.Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose offers a business center with photocopy and fax services.Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose is a 10 minute drive from the San Jose Convention Center. The Winchester Mystery House is 8 miles away.
- I really wanted to check in early due to the fact I had my 8 month old son and the staff was very accommodating and let me check in at 1 oppose to 3. That was very nice of them. And when we checked in someone brought us water and a nice card thanking us for staying there. The rooms were very spacious, it didn’t feel small at all. The bathrooms were nice and the toiletries were netroguena products. Made you feel like you were at a fancy hotel without the price tag
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Condition of property was good. Room was clean. Included breakfast was nice to have.
- The only reason I choose this hotel was because online they said they offered smoking rooms. I even live chatted with a Hilton rep who said they did. They do not.
There’s nothing to like
It’s just another typical Hotel
- We were given a ground floor room near the entry with wheelchair accommodation. My husband, awaiting hip surgery, has pain walking, so this was perfect for us. Also our young granddaughters stayed with us two nights, and they seemed very welcome. Other children were around as well. Breakfasts were good.
Holiday Inn Express San Jose-Central City
Featuring a microwave, a mini-refrigerator and free high-speed internet access in each guestroom, this San Jose, California hotel is within walking distance of the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds.The Holiday Inn Express San Jose-Central City provides a free hot breakfast daily, serving an assortment of food, juice and coffee. Relax by the outdoor pool or work out in the on-site fitness center. After a day of visiting the attractions, enjoy the sauna and whirlpool.Just a short drive from the San Jose-Central City Holiday Inn Express, visit Raging Waters water park or spend the day shopping at Valley Fair Mall. The San Jose Convention Center and downtown San Jose are also easily accessible.
- The parking was right next to my room. Sauna is open nonstop so it was possible to use even late in the evening.
- Staff nice, professional. Rooms and facility clean. Bottled water in room and available at front desk is complimentary. Really appreciate that! Welcome basket with snacks in room is nice.
- Overall it was very comfortable. We have stayed there several times over the years. Happy to see the major expansion going on right now.
- The staff at reception were amazing, even when I had colleagues arrive in the afternoon they arranged coffee for them. Breakfast was typical HIE.
- Room was large and comfortable. Breakfast was good (not great).
Motel 6 San Jose South
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 San Jose South is located in San Jose in the region of California.All rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Cruz is 27 miles from Motel 6 San Jose South, and Palo Alto is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 6 miles from Motel 6 San Jose South.
- The friendly and helpful staff, the location and proximity to good Asian stores and it Eastridge Shopping Center. Transportation: public and consumer-friendly. The almost 24-7 good coffee. The great prices for the money, and the discounts.
- The employees from desk very nice excellent customer service
- It was easy to maneuver a 34 foot class a RV around the property. And it was close enough to walk to grab a bite to eat.
- The nice fast check inn. Nic counter woman best I have experienced at a Motel 6
- Surprisingly upgraded decor, and cool little corner couch with pillows.
Best Western Lanai Garden Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in San Jose! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Best Western Lanai Garden Inn & Suites offers accommodations in San Jose, just 27 miles from Santa Cruz.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palo Alto is 20 miles from Hotel Lanai Garden Inn, and San Mateo is 31 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 6 miles away.
- The room was spacious and super clean. The staff was friendly. One gentleman at the front desk was nice enough to give us some good advice on where to eat in the area. The morning hot breakfast was really good and there were plenty of options to choose from. Best coffee from a self-service machine I’ve ever had. I was there for a hockey tournament and our room was upstairs, but right off the elevator, so it was really easy to get my gear in and out. Conveniently located right off the freeway, so it was easy to find. Premium channels included with t.v.
- The staff stood out – all very friendly. Looks like they were encouraged by the manager who was often on the reception desk and very happy and helpful. Although the hotel is on a busy road (what isn’t in San José!), the hotel & rooms were quiet.
- THE STAFF were very friendly and kind. The bed was very comfy. The breakfast was phenomenal. They even had chicken noodle soup for breakfast! The location was very easy to find. No problem there!
- Nice place..comfortable beds kind& friendly clerks.breakfast in the morning always fresh..
- Everything about the hotel. From the rooms to the breakfast and the service.
Dolce Hayes Mansion
Set on acres of beautiful landscape in San Jose, California, this historic hotel offers luxurious accommodations and is just minutes from all area attractions.The environmentally friendly Dolce Hayes Mansion provides everything need for an unforgettable stay, including wireless internet access and a large outdoor pool.Guests at the Dolce Hayes can also enjoy a variety of on-site dining options, including Silver Creek Dining Room which offers a casual atmosphere for breakfast and lunch.Only a short distance from the Dolce Mansion, guests can discover top-rated golf courses, local wineries and an exciting nightlife. San Jose International Airport is also located within driving distance.
- Very helpful reception staff. Nice, well maintained hotel.
- Good location in a quiet area. Wide breakfast selection.
- The hotel is nice and well maintained. Good breakfast selection. In a quiet area, but close enough to a highway.
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel is great but a little far from airport and everything. It was the perfect place for relaxation. But if you want to have a fun vacation it’s not the place to stay.
- Beautiful outside appearance, easy access to all the stuff in San Jose we wanted to visit and the staff is VERY friendly and efficient. The bed was AMAZING and all the restaurants’ menus looked delicious – we just didn’t have time to eat there.
Americas Best Value Inn San Jose
This hotel is located one block from Spartan Stadium and 1.8 miles from San Jose State University. It has spacious rooms equipped with a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at America’s Best Value Inn San Jose are furnished with a microwave and cable TV. They have air conditioning and include a coffee maker, hairdryer and work desk.San Jose America’s Best Value Inn welcomes guests with the convenience of express check-in/check-out and free parking. Newspapers and fax/copy services are available in the lobby.Happy Hollow Park and Zoo is 5 minutes from America’s Best Value Inn. San Jose International Airport is just 6.5 miles away.
I had to arrive at this property after the idiotic Indian staff at the Comfort Inn in Santa Clara rejected my ID. The property manager there Gordon was very understanding, and let me stay despite having some documentation problems. Location is not the best, but it’s more than made up for by Gordon’s great management of the property.
Beds and the breakfast was well above average too.
- We did not expect much, but it’s basic facilities and comfort for 1-2 nights to stay
- Desk manager was extremely pleasant and accommodating. Environment was private and quiet. Bed was very comfortable.
- Staff super friendly. Room smelled bad. Bed was uncomfortable. Noise from planes + cars could be heard in room. Expensive for what you get.
- The location was close to restaurants, convenience stores and freeway. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- I had to arrive at this property after the idiotic Indian staff at the Comfort Inn in Santa Clara rejected my ID. The property manager there Gordon was very understanding, and let me stay despite having some documentation problems. Location is not the best, but it’s more than made up for by Gordon’s great management of the property.
Pacific Motor Inn
One of our top picks in San Jose.Pacific Motor Inn offers accommodations in San Jose.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Cruz is 26 miles from Pacific Motor Inn, and Palo Alto is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 3.1 miles from Pacific Motor Inn.
- Really close to the convention center and restaurants
- We were flying out of San Jose on a early flight, great location to the airport.clerk was very helpful with directions to restaurants .
- Very nice hotel, staff very nice, great location. Quite and very clean
- The staff was welcoming and polite. The breakfast options were fine. The room was not noisy. The bed was comfortable.
- Quite place, good location and good value for money. The staff at the reception desk was very friendly and helpful for my check-out and luggages deposit.
The Fairmont San Jose
One of our top picks in San Jose.Centrally located downtown, this hotel boasts a luxury day spa, 4 restaurants and outdoor rooftop pool. SAP Center at San Jose and San Jose State University are a 10-minute walk away.Plush bathrobes and exquisite Le Labo bathroom toiletries are provided in all rooms. Each spacious room at The Fairmont San Jose also include a marble bathroom with a walk-in shower, separate bathtub and bathrobes. A minibar, cable TV and a coffee maker are also provided.Tova Day Spa, San Jose Fairmont’s spa, features a steam room, sauna and hot tub. A variety of massages, face, body and nail treatments are provided. Guests can also use the gym.Dining options include a casual breakfast or lunch at the newly renovated Fountain Restaurant, a steak lunch or dinner at The Grill on the Alley, sushi from Takai or drinks and appetizers right in our lobby lounge.San Jose Convention Center is a 5-minute walk from The Fairmont. The Children’s Discovery Museum is a 15-minute walk away. Heritage Rose Gardens is a 10-minute drive away.
- They mistakenly knocked on our door with a noise complaint. I did receive a call of apology two days later. I was very upset because I didn’t appreciate their tone with the “FIRST AND FINAL” warning.
- Room was nice (although somewhat oldfashioned), good beds and pillows. View of the city is very nice from 16th floor. Hotel looks chique, lot of atmosphere.
- Very nice, spacious rooms. Friendly staff and fantastic bathroom
- We stayed the night and just loved the hotel and the access to all the different restaurants in the area. The room was gorgeous also.
- We were in town for a figure skating competition and there was an ice rink right next-door to the hotel. My kids had a blast skating outside under a palm trees
Top Hotels In Lick California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lick California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lick California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lick California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!