10 Best Hotels To Stay In Liberty Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Liberty Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Liberty Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Liberty Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Liberty Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Liberty Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Liberty Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Liberty Utah:
Motel 6 – Ogden
This motel is 5 minutes from Interstates 15 and 84. Downtown Ogden is just over a mile away. The motel features cable TV in all rooms and an outdoor pool.Rooms at Motel 6 – Ogden are furnished with a work desk and have a dining area. Local calls are free, and Wi-Fi is available.Kids stay free and pets are welcome at the Ogden Motel 6. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and complimentary coffee is served in the lobby every morning. Coin laundry and fax and copy services are also available.Golden Spike Event Center is just under 5 miles from Motel 6 – Ogden. The Weber County Fairgrounds are less than 10 minutes away. The Hill Air Force Base is 15 miles from the motel.
- We liked that the floor was laminate rather than carpet. Much more likely to have a clear floor.
- The woman who checked me in was friendly and welcoming. The housekeeping staff were friendly. That’s not something you see all the time.
- It was clean, the bed was comfortable, it was spacious, the TV worked & was a good size, the bathroom was lovely, white, clean and spacious, the property had laundry equipment – which we really needed, we could park our car right outside our window and there was disabled parking.
- Corrected the room accomodation from smoking to non smoking need and room on first floor need.
- The room was nasty very dirty. Smelled very bad also. Hair was in the sink on the sheets and in shower the ac unit was extremely dirty
Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden
Next to Eccles Conference Center in downtown Ogden, this hotel includes a daily hot breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden. A spacious work desk and handy lap desk are provided for convenience. Coffee-making facilities are provided.In addition to the hot breakfast buffet, on-the-go breakfast bags are available Monday-Friday for guests. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Ogden Hampton Inn and Suites. A fitness center and hot tub are featured on site. A business center is available.City Hall Park and the FBI regional office are within one block of the Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden. Ogden Union Station is a 2 minute drive away. Snowbasin and Powder Mountain Ski Resorts are 20 miles away.On site at the Ogden Hampton Inn and Suites, guests can enjoy high-speed internet access along with a modern fitness center. The hotel also features a well-equipped business center and 24-hour front desk service.
- The food was excellent. The bed was the best I’ve slept in. The 24 hour business hub was a nice touch. Close to the Ogden City Christmas village. Room was a nice temperature. Easy check in and out. The 12:00 PM check out was a huge bonus.
- Breakfast was great and the staff very friendly. The room had a great mountain view.
- Excellent breakfast = lots of options; roomy unit; very nice staff; quiet; walkable area near great restaurants.
- Breakfast variety was good – particularly enjoyed the burritos and waffles. Wonderful that you had a “To Go” option.
- Breakfast was great! Location was super close to shopping and entertainment. We had a blast!
Days Inn Ogden
The historic 25th Street Farmer’s Market is 1.5 miles from this Ogden, Utah hotel. The hotel features a large indoor pool with lounge area and simple guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each spacious room provides carpeted floors and dark wood furniture at the Days Inn Ogden. Cable TV with HBO movie channels and coffee facilities are also included.Ogden Days Inn has a business center with free 24-hour internet access, fax and photocopying services. Guests can also use the gym.Powder Mountain and Snowbasin Ski areas can be reached by the shuttle pick-up and drop-of point located steps from the hotel. Utah State Railroad Museum is 2 miles away.
- I thought the front office lady was so nice. I will be returning. She made me feel so welcome. She was so friendly. The room was great to. The pool was awesome also.
- The pool was amazing! The location is very convenient.
- The breakfast was good and the pool is really nice. The lobby was very clean and inviting. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- The breakfast was very good. The room was clean as was the facilities, but it needs up dating. The front desk staff was very efficient and friendly. It was also very quiet, did not hear any noises outside our door. Would stay there again if we were in the area.
- Good price. Free continental breakfast. Front desk staff was helpful.
Super 8 Ogden
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Ogden offers accommodations in Ogden.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 30 miles from Super 8 Ogden.
- It was ok.. But the cleaning could be better and the upkeep..it still looked like an old motel.
- Tastefully decorated but my room was dirty with holes and dirt on the bedspread.
- Place to get a sandwich nearby and enjoyed the brreakfast.
Location easy to find .
Breakfast was decent.
Bed was comfy.
- The manager was attentive and good. The main lobby was bright and inviting. Breakfast was adequate.
Comfort Inn Ogden
Located in Ogden, 8 miles from Hermitage, Comfort Inn Ogden features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 36 miles from Comfort Inn Ogden.
- Spacious clean room. A lady in the Breakfast area was beyond kind even making our waffles for us!
- Located close to town and everything we wanted to do.
- Bed was very comfy. Good breakfast. Helpful staff. Nice shower. And coffee maker in bathroom which was nice so I could make coffee and not wake up my husband! Sweet little pool with view of river on back of hotel.
- Clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful
- The number of guests I entered wasn’t the same number they received and I was charged additional fees for that.
Hilton Garden Inn Ogden
One of our top picks in Ogden.Featuring an indoor swimming pool and fitness center, this Ogden, Utah hotel is less than a 20 minute drive from the Snowbasin ski area entrance and a 45 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all rooms.A flat-screen cable TV, refrigerator and private bathroom are featured in all rooms at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden. Styled in dark wood furnishings, all rooms provide plush white linens and neutral colored walls.Guests may relax in the poolside hot tub at Ogden Hilton Garden Inn. Ski Pass vendors are available near the 24-hour front desk on site.The Great American Grill offers on-site dining at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden. Dishes are inspired by classic American cuisine.
Mt. Ogden Golf Course and Newgate Mall are within a 10 minute drive of Hilton Garden Inn Ogden.
- All around relaxing rooms and amenities. Great location.
- The hotel staff was amazing! The restaurant was really nice and was inviting. With the hotel being completely packed they could’ve used extra staff members in the restaurant for the breakfast rush because most of the food was depleted or cold, although the staff was working as hard as they could!
- The breakfast buffet that was included in my stay was great. The staff was super friendly and went above and beyond on a couple requests I made during my week stay. Having a mini fridge and microwave was very convenient. A super comfortable and relaxing stay.
- Great location in downtown Ogden – close to restaurants, historic 25th Street, movie theatres and gym
- Everything was great. Used the pool, WiFi, breakfast and room service. Will stay there again!
Jackson Fork Inn, LLC
Jackson Fork Inn, LLC offers accommodations in Huntsville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV and DVD player. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hermitage is 6 miles from Jackson Fork Inn, LLC, and Ogden is 11 miles away. Salt Lake City International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Courtyard by Marriott Ogden
Located in Ogden, 5 miles from Hermitage, Courtyard by Marriott Ogden features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The room was nice and clean very comfy. The breakfast was very good and the pool area was relaxing.
- I liked the modern room we were in and I was blown away by the staff, who were amazing.
- The front desk staff was great, very helpful, and friendly .
- Great location, excellent breakfast choices included in room rate.
- Room was very nice, bed comfortable and very quiet
Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is located in Ogden, just 5 miles from Hermitage. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 30 miles from Bigelow Hotel and Residences.
- The registration desk people were efficient & friendly. The bartender was outgoing and likeable. The housekeeping staff were doing an excellent job. The breakfast and breakfast crew were good (food was plentiful and tasty).
- I’ve lived in Utah my whole life but have only needed to stay in Ogden a few times. I always wanted to stay at the Ben Lomend/now Bigelow. We had a wedding to attend and took this opportunity to stay there. It was very nice. Easy check in, good parking, clean spacious room and very quiet. If the need arrises again, we will stay there.
- Superb breakfast. Great location. Huge rooms, large screen TVs, views of the city and mountains
- The property was great, the restaurants were great. I love the old look in side.
- The front lady Nicole was great and really went the extra mile to assist us. Thanks Nicole
Best Western Plus High Country Inn
This hotel in Ogden, Utah offers an outdoor pool and hot tub, an on-site dining and rooms with a fridge. Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park is just 5 miles from this hotel.Each traditionally styled room has Nintendo video game consoles and cable TV with HBO. A coffee maker and a work desk are also furnished.A free membership to Universal Gym is provided to guests. High Country Best Western Inn has laundry facilities are on site and the front desk is open 24 hours.Jeremiah’s Restaurant, located at Best Western High Country Inn, is open all day. It serves traditional American fare.Weber State University is a 15 minute drive from this hotel. The Treehouse Museum is 3.3 miles away. Golden Spike Events Center is 5 minutes away by car.
- The employees were very pleasant and the lobby was nice. The rooms were well lit compared to most.
- The hotel had an amazing (and huge) grassy area for walking dogs. So nice.
- Best Western Plus of Ogden was a clean, quiet, friendly environment. The landscaping is beautiful. The room and outside property were maintained in an excellent manner. I will definitely return. I loved my stay!
- Close to freeway. Has air conditioning, blackout curtains, a mini fridge and microwave.
- Great having a restaurant (Jeremiah’s) so close to the hotel.
Top Hotels In Liberty Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Liberty Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Liberty Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Liberty Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!