10 Best Hotels To Stay In Libbiano Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Libbiano Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Libbiano Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Libbiano Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Libbiano Tuscany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Libbiano Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Libbiano Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Libbiano Tuscany:
Located in San Gimignano, 23 miles from Florence, Villa Ducci features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Siena is 19 miles from Villa Ducci, and Montecatini Terme is 31 miles away. Peretola Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- It is a beautiful villa high atop a hill overlooking San Gimignano and the surrounding vineyards. It’s a quiet place with rooms that are clean and comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff.
- The view across the valley from the breakfast table was beautiful.
- The breakfast was very good. The room and the restaurant have a beautiful view of San Gimignano. The room was pleasant, spacious (and it had a huge balcony) and beautiful.
- We were looing for a convenient location near San Gimigiano so that we would not have to drive late in the day or drag our bags through a pedestrian area.. The location was very close to the walled town. The restaurant had a varied menu that suited our needs.
- Beautiful property. We walked into the main area about a 25 minute walk, very leisurely. Great breakfast. Wi-Fi worked well.
Hotel La Collegiata
One of our top picks in San Gimignano.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel La Collegiata is located in San Gimignano in the region of Tuscany, just 23 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siena is 19 miles from Hotel La Collegiata, and Montecatini Terme is 31 miles away. Peretola Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- This is a elegant converted monastery that sits on very large beautifully landscaped grounds and is nestled in the hills five minutes away from San Gimiano.From our room and from the dining terrace one has a wonderful view of the town and the hilly surroundings.The pool area is large and lovely.It is so tranquil and serene that one doesn’t want to venture forth.
- Beautiful and convenient location to explore Tuscany
- The building and grounds are simply stunning, with a beautiful modern pool, modern bathrooms, and exceptional service at breakfast.
- Enjoyed breakfasts and the dinner we had there. Good walk to town, might be too far and steep for some. Grounds were beautiful, great pool with bar area.
- The accommodation is extremely comfortable and the staff are very discreet, appearing only when needed. The food is superb and knowledge of wine to accompany food excellent.
One of our top picks in San Gimignano.Hotel Pescille is set in an old farmhouse in the Tuscan countryside, a 5 minute drive from San Gimignano. It offers a large garden with swimming pool, and free parking.All rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, and a minibar.The Pescille Hotel features an ancient tower where you will find a small agricultural museum. Typical local products are available to purchase on site.During summer, you can enjoy barbecues and light snacks out in the garden at both lunch and dinner.The hill town of San Gimignano is just 2 miles away and is famous for its white wine and medieval architecture. Siena is around 45 minutes away by car.
- amazing farming bygones on the walls, and breakfast on the terrace in October was a definitive bonus
- the breakfast bar had a really good choice of fresh fruit, preserved fruit, cereals, scrambled egg with bacon and sausage, ham and cheese, plus choice of breads and croissants. choice of coffees, plus hot water for tea
- It is an ancient facility, with adequate staff. The best part of the experience was the restaurant at another hotel half a mile away.
- A beautiful position with stunning views. Very welcoming staff. Interesting interior decor – almost a museum ! Good breakfast. Our room was excellent with attractive patio.
- We had a two bedroom unit with one full bath and one half bath which made it very convenient for two or more people. Very good breakfast.
Hotel San Michele
Located in San Gimignano, 23 miles from Florence, Hotel San Michele features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Siena is 19 miles from Hotel San Michele, and Montecatini Terme is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 24 miles from Hotel San Michele.
nice and clean hotel (room). wifi is ok, bed needs new mattress, it´s clean, breakfast is typically italian and the stuff is really friendly and helpfull.
we recommend it if you´r not looking for any luxury.
Very convenient hotel for a driving tour.
Very helpful owners.
Swimming pool/ room view/ parking.
- A Very relaxing place just 10 min walking from san giminiano’s center. The hotel has an amazing swimming pool in front of beautiful hills. Very good breakfast and a really clean room.
The swimming pool is perfect after one day trip around. Also the outside terrace covered.
The staff is extremely friendly.
- Great views, good walk to town, refreshing pool, tasty breakfast.
- nice and clean hotel (room). wifi is ok, bed needs new mattress, it´s clean, breakfast is typically italian and the stuff is really friendly and helpfull.
One of our best sellers in San Gimignano! Located in San Gimignano, 23 miles from Florence, Relais Cappuccina features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Siena is 19 miles from Relais Cappuccina, and Montecatini Terme is 31 miles away. Peretola Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The view over the city of San Gimignano is great.
- Beautiful hotel in a great location. Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were very nice and the price was great.
- The room we had was big , perfect for a family of 4. Breakfast was OK and the location was fantastic
- The hotel is beautiful and comfortable but local cuisine is not good enough in comparison with local restaurants. Food is pricey too, so do not hesitate and go for food to other place.
- The room was quite nice, nothing special, it had also a balcony, but there was no view. The bed was not so comfy. The breakfast was ok. But the location is really great with fantastic view of San Giminiano. Ok for one night stay.
Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse
One of our top picks in San Gimignano.Just 3 miles from San Gimignano, Le Terre Rosse is close to the Via Francigena, the ancient pilgrim route to Rome. This charming hotel and restaurant is surrounded by a large green park with outdoor pool.With free Wi-Fi, rooms at Hotel Casolare Le Terre Rosse have rustic or modern furnishings. Each includes satellite TV, a minibar and a fully-equipped private bathroom.Breakfast is a varied buffet served in the Casolare’s cafe, or out on the porch when the weather’s nice. The restaurant serves traditional Tuscan cuisine with a selection of local wines.The property is just 16 miles from the Chianti wine region. Both Siena and Florence are under a 1-hour drive away.
- The staff, the place and garden, the breakfast was ok.
- Very quiet location in the middle of nature. Good breakfast buffet with delicious cappuccino. Large property. In summer you can have breakfast in the patio or on the terrace.
- Personal was very friendly, and they help me with my problem. Garden was nice and restaurant also nice in typical style. THANKS
- Incredible surroundings and very nice property. The staff is extremely nice and helpful. Very good for families
- Beautiful setting in very well kept gardens, more like a park, with many places to sit outside. There is a good size pool, although in late October it is not in use. The restaurant is very good, and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Relais Santa Chiara Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Relais Santa Chiara Hotel offers accommodations in San Gimignano, just 24 miles from Florence. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Siena is 18 miles from Relais Santa Chiara Hotel, and Rapolano Terme is 31 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 25 miles away.
- Large balcony with an amazing view, fantastic staff and great location.
- The Hotel is lovely decorated, the pool area is Great with an awesome view! The stuff is super friendly and welcoming. The breakfast got all you need. The Hotel has a Great Location, just a couple of Minutes to Walk to the city Centre. The outside area of the Hotel is breath taking. We will defenitly come back!
- The view was very nice and the staff super friendly and helpful
- The location is the best , pool area very comfortable , quiet location particulary considering its location to a major tourist centre
- A wonderful properly, lovely people, location and rooms were perfect. Hope to come back soon.
Hotel La Cisterna
One of our top picks in San Gimignano.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel La Cisterna offers accommodations in San Gimignano, just 23 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siena is 18 miles from Hotel La Cisterna, and Rapolano Terme is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 24 miles from Hotel La Cisterna.
- Location couldn’t be better. Terrific views from restaurant.
- fabulous view and great breakfast and dinner! very helpful counter staff-we were vegetarian and they recommended food places close by which turned out to be super!
breakfast was ok and restaurant with nice view / location of the hotel fantastic.
definitely will suggest for someone who wants to visit San Gimignano
- Room was newly updated in a modern style that somehow fit in with the ancient surroundings. Breakfast and a delicious dinner were included, making the price an incredible deal. View over the piazza was spectacular. We were there off season so the tourist throngs were mostly absent.
- Amazing location. Easy to get to. Can’t fault it.
One of our top picks in San Gimignano.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Leon Bianco is located in San Gimignano. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Florence is 23 miles from Leon Bianco, and Siena is 18 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 24 miles away.
- Perfect location, super central and convenient to walk around San Gimignano.
- Beautiful hotel right on the main Piazza. Friendly staff. Lovely, well-furnished room. Great breakfast served in a lovely breakfast room which had a private outdoor terrace. We will be back.
- Beautiful old hotel, with quirky and lovely rooms. The hotel is right on the picturesque main square in San Gimignano. The hotel is within 20 yards of two fantastic gelatis – one of which claims to be “The best ice-cream in the world” and the other has the claim “World Champion Ice Cream Maker”. We laughed when we first saw the signs, but them after a bit of research (eating large ice-creams from each), we decided that they could indeed both be true ….. A great hotel which had a copious and delicious breakfast buffet. All of the staff were super-friendly and cheerful and we thoroughly enjoyed our short stay here – wishing that it could have been longer.
- Big breakfast for Italy, hotel right across the platz from the worlds greatest gelato!!!!!! I love Tuscany. Location was amazing.
- The location is perfect, in front of Piazza della Cisterna (centre square). You may have to carry your bags from a car parking (we used parking 2: Montemaggio EUR20 for 24hours) to the hotel, but it’s only 5,6 minutes walk. The hotel is clean and comfort, has a special atmosphere.
Hotel L’Antico Pozzo
One of our top picks in San Gimignano.Set in the heart of San Gimignano on central Via San Matteo, L’Antico Pozzo is a 15th-century building renovated under the supervision of Italy’s Fine Arts. This charming hotel offers stylish, unique rooms with free Wi-Fi.Recognised as a historical residence, L’Antico Pozzo’s impressive medieval heritage has been carefully preserved. Accommodation also includes air conditioning and a satellite flat-screen TV.You can drive to the hotel, where you are granted a 20-minute parking permit to unload luggage. The shortest route is via the Porta San Jacopo city gate.Breakfast is served in an elegant salon, once used for festive gatherings and parties. For dinner, the friendly staff will be happy to recommend one of the many restaurants nearby where you can sample some traditional Tuscan cuisine.
- The hotel was clean and the beds were comfortable and cozy. We enjoyed the lovely breakfast room and abundant breakfast the morning after we arrived.
- Very nice hotel right in San Gimignano. Pleasant and helpful hotel staffs. Fantastic room and breakfast! Thank you for the wonderful stay.
- We had a room with a lovely view and by spending the night within the city walls we could enjoy walking around the town after all the day trippers left. Parking is simpler than it seems when reading through all the directions.
- Staff very helpful – went out of their way to help e.g. organising a trip for a disabled member of the party
- We really enjoyed our one night stay at this hotel. It is located right in the downtown area and was very convenient to access the restaurants and sites. The hotel staff was very fresh and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
Top Hotels In Libbiano Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Libbiano Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Libbiano Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Libbiano Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!