10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lezáun Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Lezáun Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lezáun Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lezáun Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lezáun Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lezáun Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lezáun Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lezáun Navarre:
Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi
The rooms at the Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi all have private bathrooms and heated. They come with large windows with lots of natural light and attractive wood features.Hotel Teodosio de Goñi has a typical restaurant, a bar and a large outdoor terrace. There is also a TV room with a flat-screen TV and a separate lounge. A children’s playground and fronton court can be found by the hotel.Hotel Rural Teodosio is situated within the Goñi Valley, by the mountain ranges of Andía and Urbasa. The Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is a short drive away.
- It is in a really beautiful part of the world and has evidentally had a lot of money spent on it – the staff were very friendly but our total lack of Spanish and their total lack of English (although some of the menu was in English) made life a little challenging but we coped. The food was good, plain and wholesome and inexpensive
- Very friendly staff, good dinner. Cow bells instead of lullabies.
- Very nice village in the mountains. Great hosts, good local food.
– comfortable rooms
– very scenic location
– a good accommodation alternative to Pamplona, if you’re willing to drive on a scenic road
- I liked everything – staff, restaurant, location. As good as 5 star hotel.
Hotel Palacio Dos Olivos
Enjoy the Renaissance feel of the Palacio Dos Olivos, which has been carefully restored to blend its historic façade with a contemporary-design interior. It opens onto beautiful gardens, from where you can take in the fresh air, peaceful atmosphere and fantastic views of the local countryside.Guests can enjoy breakfast and dinner at the hotel’s restaurant.These natural surroundings, include the Urbasa nature park.
The hotel is in an old palace next to an abandoned church. The views are spectacular!
It set on a hill overlooking farmland, but only 15 min. to Estrella Spain.
All that said the rooms are new and modern even with an elevator.
- This is a very romantic place so is great for couples ,nice decor and views and a solitary feeling , we where the only guests on our stay so it felt like living in a Palace .
- The views from the Hotel. Large room and bathroom.
- View from the hotel was beautiful, as is the rest of the hotel. The restaurant served good food, the whole place was well looked after and spotlessly clean.
- Wow, what an amazing hotel! The restoration of a palace into this beautiful hotel is truly special. The town was very quiet and a little sleepy, we went for a short walk and didn’t see any people. When we checked in around 5 p.m. it seemed like we were the only people in the hotel. The food was very good.
- The hotel is in an old palace next to an abandoned church. The views are spectacular!
The property offers free services for pilgrims such as bicycle parking, a basic bicycle repair kit and bicycle-wash area. They also offer a free sewing kit and bath salts.This stylish hotel has modern design and is 100% self sustainable, with solar panels and hydroelectric installations that generate all the energy that is consumed.Tximista features a pleasant, furnished terrace over looking the gardens. Local activities include hiking, fishing and visits to local vineyards.The property includes a restaurant, room and laundry services and free WiFi throughout. There is free parking.
- Comfortable bed and pillows, free parking, very close to a great supermarket!
- Our room was air conditioned which was very much appreciated as it was particularly hot outside.
- The bed was very comfortable … and the staff were helpful
- We requested a view of the garden/river, which was very nice even from the 5th floor. The room is spacious and modern; nice big windows. Both people at reception (woman from Russia, man from Vitoria) were kind and helpful.
- Staff was outstanding, kind, and wonderful. Desk staff made you feel special
All heated rooms at the Yerri have a work desk and a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer.The Yerri Hotel has a bar, and the restaurant serves a range of à la carte dishes and set dinner menus. There are drinks vending machines, and packed lunches are available on request.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. The hotel offers easy access to the A-12 motorway and reasonably priced on-site parking. It is 12 mi from Navarra Racing Circuit, and Pamplona is 27 mi away.Santo Sepulcro Church is a 15-minute walk from the hotel, and the property also offers free shuttle service to and from the church, for pilgrims only.
A lovely property with air conditioning in the rooms- great after a long hot day walking the Camino
They provide a shuttle bus to the start of the Camino the next morning 👍🏼
- Modern in a medieval building the place has a lot of character. It was clean and fresh. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Everything was perfect except the fact that I had to have my cell phone and watch charger on the floor because there was no electrical plug on the night stand.
- The room including the bathroom is spacious. Breakfast is available in the hotel. The hotel has a shuttle that can take those walking the Camino back to the Camino Frances route.
- Great service. They gave us a lift from and to the Camino!
- A lovely property with air conditioning in the rooms- great after a long hot day walking the Camino
Hotel El Secreto de Ollo
The Hotel Secreto de Ollo’s rooms are equipped with heating, a TV and a private bathroom. The apartments also have a lounge with a fireplace and a kitchen with a kettle and hob.Breakfast is served daily in the bright dining room or on the terrace outside. Packed lunches are also available if you are planning a day trip.The Hotel El Secreto de Ollo is 30 minutes’ drive from Pamplona. You can drive to the beaches of San Sebastián in under an hour.
No reviews yet.
Rooms at the Chapitel feature wooden floors and wooden beams. They come with a work desk, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The property is located just 350 feet from Puente Picudo and Puente de la Cárcel Bridges. There are many bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.A buffet breakfast is available at the Hospederia Chapitel. The lounge has large windows and armchairs, and features the building’s original main door.Chapitel has a 24-hour reception, and there is a free Wi-Fi zone and tour desk. There is also a garage for bicycles. On-site parking is available for an additional charge.
- Hospederia Chapitel is a beautiful hotel in the center of Estella. It is a beautiful old building that has been renovated to a very high standard. The rooms are quite big & beautifully furnished. The bed was extremely comfortable & the shower was excellent. The staff at Chapitel are very welcoming & friendly. I really enjoyed my brief stay at this hotel & I highly recommend it!
- Excellent location. Please take a moment to walk up the adjacent church next door. Was an excellent experience! Very clean and the shower was such a wonderful bonus after a long Camino walk from Puenta la Riena. They have laundry service available – although a bit pricey but a nessecity after walking the 13+ miles. Thank you for a wonderful experience!
- The showers at out of this world. Bed was huge room had 3 double full length windows that open into the room. Amazing hotel. A real treat
- Nice and comfortable. Best you can get in Estella. Spa bath tub was a treat after a day of cycling.
- Sliding doors divided the room into a suite which was comfortable and spacious.
Hotel El Cerco
The rooms at Hotel El Cerco combine traditional stone walls with modern touches, and some have sloped ceiling beams. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.There is a lounge with a TV and fireplace.With good access to the A12 and AP15 Motorways, El Cerco is a 20-minute drive from Pamplona. Logroño is a 55-minute drive away. A bike storage area is available at the property.
- A beautiful authentic hotel with gorgeous rooms and kind friendly staff!!
- We arrived by bike. A cold Lenin drink at check in is what you need. Clean , spacious, stylish and cool rooms. Great value for money.
- Beautiful clean room, good shower, hairdryer. Stayed here while doing Camino, bags were in our room when we arrived. It is centrally located with plenty of restaurants around.
- Lemonade on arrival. Very clean and modern little hotel. Rooms great we slept very well. AC too.
- girl on reception very nice ..shower and bed excellent
The hotel is built in a characteristic Navarran style, and has countryside views. Rooms at Jakue are bright and modern. They all have air conditioning and an private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar with a terrace. The 24-hour reception has a tour desk and can provide packed lunches.Hotel Jakue has good access to the A12 motorway, which connects Logroño and Pamplona. The area around the hotel is ideal for walking and cycling.
Nice big rooms, very clean, perfectly situated, good parking even for our motorbike, staff are very helpful, food is very good from buffet to just eating some nice croissants in the bar.
We visit here every year often twice and it has never disappointed!
- Hotel Jakue is excellently located on the Camino Francés, it was literally the first hotel/Albergue that we encountered at Puenta la Reina. The staff were very friendly & helpful. The food was simple & it hit the spot. Buffet dinner, including wine for €13.
- Ease of access. We were travelling with two small dogs and the pilgrimage trail was ideal to give them a long walk after travelling for hours.
- After walking all day it was nice to be able to take a shower and head right downstairs to the bar for a beer and watch a soccer game. Buffet dinner in the restaurant was a great deal. Again breakfast in the bar in the morning was easy and convenient. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and friendly staff.
- Clean, fridge in room , good buffet dinner and breakfast
- Nice big rooms, very clean, perfectly situated, good parking even for our motorbike, staff are very helpful, food is very good from buffet to just eating some nice croissants in the bar.
The Izelai’s interiors are spacious and contemporary with attractive art prints on the walls and clever use of glass. The rooms offer plenty of space and natural light. You will also have wireless internet for free.The hotel’s Italian restaurant serves 3 meals a day and there is also a bar. You can even purchase your own groceries in the on site grocery store or eat at the traditional local restaurant located just across the street.
- Hotel Izelai is very comfortable. A place to truly relax, but at the same time near larger cities to enjoy.The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. A wonderful experience.
- Very easy to find, easy check in and big room. Low price.
- 24/7 check-in via ID scanner, perfect for taking a nap during a longer trip
- The room was very quiet. Even being in front of the lift, we didn’t hear anything. Quick and convenient service.
- if you travel by car, there is a free parking. there is a supermarket at the same building. also the location of the hotel could be interesting for people who travel because it`s very close to the motorway.
Propiedad de Arínzano
At Propiedad de Arínzano, each room is equipped with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Propiedad de Arínzano also provide guests with a river view.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 24 miles from Propiedad de Arínzano, while Pamplona is 23 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Lezáun Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lezáun Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lezáun Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lezáun Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!