10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lethbridge Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Lethbridge Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lethbridge Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lethbridge Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lethbridge Alberta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lethbridge Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lethbridge Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lethbridge Alberta:
Sandman Hotel Lethbridge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sandman Hotel Lethbridge offers accommodations in Lethbridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Everything was perfect. From check in to check out. Two restaurants conveniently at my service. My dogs were welcomed and the front desk clerk made me feel at home.
The staff were lovely.
This hotel is a little old, but they’re doing their best to keep it modern and nice.
- The front staff (Mike) was very welcoming and friendly. Helped me get all settled in, and then once I was up in my room, He even called my room to make sure we enjoyed the room so far. Very great guy! Mike always had a smile on his face when I walked by the front desk. He was more than welcoming to any guests who walked in! Wonderful experience!
- A new bar on the premises. Denny’s is on the premises. Price was good. Staff friendly.
- The beds are alright. Room was a reasonable price. Front staff was friendly.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge is located in Lethbridge in the region of Alberta.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Friendly accommodating staff and delicious breakfast. Great location.
- Front desk staff exceptionally helpful. Breakfast a cut above typical hotel breakfast – a few nice extras like some prepared fruit, a small omelet instead of scrambled eggs, even honey for the coffee!
- The rooms are beautiful, comfortable and clean. The staff were friendly & the location was great for the purpose of my stay. The nearby restaurants are great and it was very easy to get transportation downtown from here.
- The front staff were very friendly. The facility was nice especially for the price point. The room was really big and the bed was great as well and everything was clean. The breakfast was great!
- Beds and pillows were excellent. Rooms were comfy and bathroom was awesome. Lots of room. Breakfast was great.
Super 8 Lethbridge
One of our top picks in Lethbridge.This Lethbridge, Alberta hotel is located a half mile from Henderson Lake Golf Club. Super 8 Lethbridge features guest rooms with 32-inch flat-screen cable TVs.Rooms provide desks and free Wi-Fi. They are also furnished with microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers.Lethbridge Super 8 serves a daily continental breakfast. The hotel offers vending machines and meeting facilities.Super 8 is less than a half mile from Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden. It is 3 miles from Lethbridge County Airport and 10 miles from the Birds of Prey Centre.
Stayed in room with double beds with kitchenette. dishes made in France(plates, glasses, bowls) some utensils, coffee, pots, pans provided. The small fridge had a freezer. Comfy bed! When we asked for another kitchen chair so we could eat at the table in our room one was provided quickly. Heater/air conditioner was very quiet.
Breakfast was good boiled eggs, various breads for toast , sweet breads, fresh fruit, juice , coffee, yogurt and cereal. Staff very friendly and helpful to give info about local request .
- I was upgraded the second day because my locks didn’t work.
- A large room with a comfortable bed and good wi fi. A room with separate doors for the outside and the inside of the building, great for un/loading the car which was right at the outside door.
- The receptionist when we arrived was super! Very accomodating and helpful. She let our large group eat pizza in the lobby and swapped numbers around in our bookings.
Beds were comfortable, wifi worked well, clean and warm
Parking was good. Excellent location
- Stayed in room with double beds with kitchenette. dishes made in France(plates, glasses, bowls) some utensils, coffee, pots, pans provided. The small fridge had a freezer. Comfy bed! When we asked for another kitchen chair so we could eat at the table in our room one was provided quickly. Heater/air conditioner was very quiet.
Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Lethbridge
This hotel in Lethbridge, Alberta is less than a 5-minute drive to Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden and Henderson Lake. It offers a continental breakfast, gym and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Lethbridge provides a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker in every room. Cable TV is also included.Lethbridge Econo Lodge offers on-site guest facilities and free parking. A business center and free coffee are available in the lobby.The University of Lethbridge is a 10-minute drive from this Inn and Suites Econo Lodge. The Galt Museum and Archives and Park Place Mall are also 10 minutes away.
- Staff as always goes out of their way to ensure your needs are met. So very friendly and helpful!
- Room was very clean, light and airy (no usual motel smells), appeared well maintained. Excellent value, will definitely stay there again. Convenient location. Can definitely recommend it.
This was a relatively cheap getaway for two as we were visiting Lethbridge from out of town. Location to restaurants and superstores was also convenient and within a 5-10 minute drive.
Staff were very friendly and helpful throughout all interactions.
I would probably stay here again if i was passing through on a work trip!
- Room was quiet and clean. Staff was courteous. Bed was comfortable. I would stay here again
- wasn’t expecting much for the price, but our room wasn’t ready at check in and the staff offered us a bigger room at the same rate. Weather was very cold, but rooms were cozy. It snowed alot the first night but the parking loot was kept cleared. very good value for $
Comfort Inn Lethbridge
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Comfort Inn Lethbridge is located in Lethbridge in the region of Alberta.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find business center at the property.
- The staff were very friendly. Bed was comfy and the shower was good. Full cable.
- Comfortable room, good location, close to restaurants and shopping. We got a good nights sleep and good value.
- Entire facility was very clean. A nice little touch we appreciated was the fresh cold lemon water in the lobby. Breakfast was very adequate, strawberry flavored waffle batter was also a nice touch.
- The cleaning staff were helpful when needed…breakfast was good, but could be a bigger area….good place to stay to save a few bucks…
- Room was adequate for a disabled person but no access for shower.
Lethbridge Lodge Hotel
One of our top picks in Lethbridge.Lethbridge Lodge Hotel offers accommodations in Lethbridge. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Rooms were lovely, staff friendly and food was tasty.
- Very clean and comfortable and a tropical atrium too. Plus a friendly and helpful staff. All adds up to a wonderful stay!
- We always stay at Lethbridge Lodge Hotel whenever we are in town and over the past few years has been pretty frequent and always find it to our home away from home. Very clean and comfortable with a lovely tropical courtyard.
- We love the tropical courtyard especially when traveling in the dreary winter. The room is quite comfortable and very clean and of course location is everything. Very easy to get to.
- The chair at the desk was incredibly uncomfortable and not adjustable. I couldn’t work properly at the desk (which is the reason I rented the room).
Knights Inn Lethbridge
Knights Inn Lethbridge offers accommodations in Lethbridge.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Clean and comfortable room. Breakfast area was kept neat and selection sufficient.
- Clean quiet friendly genuinely helpful front desk staff
The room was very cozy and the bed gave us a great night’s sleep. We were also happy to find an extra blanket in the top drawer of the dresser! Plus we found and booked the room for under $100 which was perfect for my budget.
When we arrived, we walked into a cleaned and washed room; nothing was sticky or gunky or looked like it weathered a spill or two.
- Jacuzzi was really good breakfast was good good coffee friendl staff
- Friendly, clean, comfortable, great breakfast and great price!!
University of Lethbridge Lux Hotel
Located on the University of Lethbridge campus in the Mt. Blakiston House Residence, this Lethbridge apartments offers a common refrigerator and microwave. Nikka Yukko Japanese Gardens is 4.3 miles away.1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 4 bedroom suites are available at University of Lethbridge, and come fully equipped with a kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Each kitchen comes complete with a refrigerator, microwave, stove and basic cooking utensils.A lounge space is available for meetings, receptions, and relaxation. Laundry services are also available on site. Vending machines provide snacks and drinks. A fitness center is also available on site for our guests.A short walk on the coulee to campus allows access to many of the other amenities offered such as pool and food outlets. Fort Whoop-Up Interpretive Centre is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Nothing ! Beware this isnt a hotel even though its called Lux Hotels! Its just a place to spend the night worse than a motel. No air conditioning and 1 fan provided in a 4 bedroom suite. Very uncomfortable beds. Staff tells u to make sure to leave the place tidy !
- Room suited our group well with the 4 bedroom apt.
- We were there to tour the university so it was awesome to be able to stay in residence.
- This hotel is perfect if you have a large family. We have 5 kids and its tough to get rooms in hotels now unless we rent two rooms. This apartments style suite was perfect for us.
- Staff very nice and accommodating. Location convenient to our purpose (U of L tour). Rooms spacious and clean.
Motel 6 Lethbridge
Motel 6 Lethbridge offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lethbridge.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Bed was very comfy. Staff was nice. Kids (teenagers) enjoyed the heated pool.
- The pool needed to be clean…but it was still refreshing. The fact we got a late check out without extra payment made it that much more relaxing.
- Thee most comfortable beds I’ve ever slept in.
- LOVED THE POOL..Very sad it was all booked for our upcoming trip but we will be back
- The bed was comfortable. We were given the disabled suite which we didn’t need or ask for. I think we should have been told this ahead of time. It was OK but the room wAs very small and the bathroom was very big. There was really no place to put our suitcases – I took a chair for one and placed the other on top of the chest of drawers – which we didn’t use. We would likely stay there again but be more specific about what room we were being given.
One of our best sellers in Lethbridge! Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Ramada Lethbridge offers accommodations in Lethbridge.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- the room, the staff, the cleanliness, the breakfast selection
- Bed was comfortable and clean the shower head was adjustable
- Nice personal,delicious breakfast, hot sauna,two printers in lobby any perfect location. Planing to stay next time
- The comforters on the bed were nice…heavier than typical which I like. Nice breakfast.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was very cozy.
Top Hotels In Lethbridge Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lethbridge Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lethbridge Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lethbridge Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!