10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lestrove Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lestrove Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lestrove Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lestrove Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lestrove Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lestrove Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lestrove Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lestrove Galicia:
Pazo de Lestrove
The bright rooms features interior design which is a blend of tradition and modernity. All of the air-conditioned rooms come with a mini-bar, TV and private bathroom.Pazo De Lestrove has a café, dining room, as well as large lounge areas. There are also meeting rooms, a terrace and a children’s play area.The historic village of Padrón and the Convento del Carmen are both a 10-minute walk away. The property is located 3 minutes’ drive from the AG-11 Motorway, giving easy access to the rest of Galicia.
- Very good experience. Nice hotel. Beautiful swimming pool. Staff very helpful. Lovely views of countryside. Made us a special light meal (vegetarian) in their restaurant late in the evening.
- This hotel a very impressive old building although we where glad we only booked 1 night…
- Fabulous hotel in a very nice renovated historical building. Respect for the past but excellent fit for hotel services
- Beautiful old monastery on the outskirts of Padron….great for the night before final push to Santiago
- Absolutely beautiful place to stay. Highly recommended. I wish they had more information on the building as it was stunning.
Hotel Chef Rivera
The rooms at Hotel Chef Rivera have traditional décor. There is air conditioning, a TV, desk and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves seasonal cuisine prepared with market produce. There is also a café. Breakfast is not included.A laundry service is available across the street from the hotel.Rianxo and the coast are approximately 15 minutes’ drive away. Pontevedra is 26 mi from the hotel.
- The room was good but we only stayed for one night.
- very comfortable room with ensuite. really helpful and pleasant reception.
- Air conditioning as there was a heat wave on. The food in the in-house restaurant was the best on the Camino. Being allowed to check in early.
very stylish hotel
room was clean, nicely decorated
- Very nice, comfortable rooms. Ate in the restaurant the menu el dia, which was excellent value for money.
The Scala’s bedrooms are tastefully decorated with private bathrooms. The Scala has bedrooms which can accommodate up to 4 people – perfect for groups of friends or family groups.Make the most of the great outdoors with a long country walk in the Galician countryside. Alternatively, make a visit to one of the nearby towns such as Santiago Compostela where you can see the impressive Cathedral.
Large, well run hotel, Big comfortable room and bathroom, very quiet considering the amount of people. Restaurant had a la carte menu and a good menu del dia. the waiting staff were friendly and helpful, especially Marcos, thank you all for looking after us so well.
The pool area was large with sunbeds and the car park was massive. 30 minute drive to Santiago. 1 hour from beautiful beaches.
- We only stayed here to shave off a few km’s off our walk the next day. Very basic hotel that can seat 2000 in the dining room, but for the evening we were there only two tables. We actually invited the other table to join us. This hotel is great for huge tour bus traffic but for the pilgrim walking camino just so so!
- Our group loved the pool after a very long day on the Camino.
- Receptionist was very helpful and friendly. Pool was great!
- Right on Camino. Great breakfast. Enjoyed swimming pool
- Large, well run hotel, Big comfortable room and bathroom, very quiet considering the amount of people. Restaurant had a la carte menu and a good menu del dia. the waiting staff were friendly and helpful, especially Marcos, thank you all for looking after us so well.
The restaurant at the Rosalía serves traditional Galician food, including fresh fish and Padrón peppers. There is also a TV lounge where you can enjoy a snack or a drink.The hotel can organize canoeing, climbing and other adventure sports. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.Padrón town center and bus station are within a 5-minute walk of the Rosalía. The train station is just 150 feet away.
- My travelling companion asked, as the train started to pull away, where is this hotel. Before I could answer, the train had gone, revealing this friendly, quiet, convenient, comfortable and excellent value hotel. Perfect for pilgrims and a short walk into Padrón. Would stay again.
- The bathroom was large but dangerous as floor was very slippy as shower curtain was insufficient at protecting the floor
- Very clean and surprinsingly quiet, despite the location: near the train station.
- The hotel was clean and the cafe next door offers value for money dinner sets for 10.5 Euros.
- Great location for Camino. Restaurant was excellent. Breakfast was good.
Casa Grande da Capellania
The Casa Grande da Capellania is an 18th-century listed building. It features stone walls and period furniture.The heated rooms at the Casa Grande da Capellania are all simple, with a TV and private bathroom.The house is well located for the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage, which passes nearby. It also offers easy access to the AP-9 and N-550 Motorways.
Very clean and comfortable stay with all the amenities available. The refurbished grand old building has a luxurious upmarket feel to it. If you don’t mind the sound of church bells I highly recommend 🙂
Tip: Ask for dinner on the premises and you will be delighted!
- We loved the renovationsof the hotel: the colours, materials used to blend the old and the new. Alex was extra helpful informing us of the local area as well as highlighting what to see and do in Santiago.we enjoyed a nice dinner with very nice local wine!
- The location of the Hotel is right on the Camino. The rooms are all very nice.
- Old building beautifully renovated keeping its history with a modern, open, light refit. Host was most welcoming and friendly. Cooked a delightful meal at short notice
We had a wonderful stay there and Alex is a great host.
The house is clean, comfortable and very cozy, beautiful furnished.
The breakfast was good as well.
So it was a stop over on our Camino.
A perfect place to stay.
- Very clean and comfortable stay with all the amenities available. The refurbished grand old building has a luxurious upmarket feel to it. If you don’t mind the sound of church bells I highly recommend 🙂
A Casa da Meixida
Set in a pretty stone house, A Casa da Meixida offers rustic décor with exposed stone walls, beamed ceilings and light wooden furnishings. Each spacious room has free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The property is located on The Saint James pilgrimage route. The surrounding area is ideal for golfing, rafting, fishing and canoeing.The Galician coastline can be reached in just 20 minutes’ by car. The historic city of Santiago de Compostela is approximately 9.9 mi away. Pontevedra is a 35-minute drive from the Meixida and Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 mi away.
- The owners were delightful and the food was good, although slightly expensive by Camino Portugues standards.
The other reviews are correct, this place is just perfect. Well worth the couple of extra kilometers beyond Padron and they will make the last day until Santiago shorter. We highly recommend both the dinner and the breakfast, they were home made and delicious.
Sama suomeksi: huippu majoitus, kannattaa syödä.
- The owners were incredibly nice. I signed up for the breakfast and the dinner. Both were amazing and excellent service! It is a little past Padrón so it made for an easier last day of the Camino. Best sleep of my entire trip!
- The signage to A Casa da Meixida along the Camino Portugués was an added bonus. Just off the trail, it was easy to find. Isa and Luis could not have been nicer and our room was fabulous! We opted for dinner as well which was beautiful as well as delicious. Our favorite stop on this Camino!
- Isabel y Luis were fantastic! The house, room and food were superb! One of our favorite places on the Camino Portuguese!
Spend your time in the hotel enjoying the excellent onsite spa facility, which is equipped with hydro-massage baths, an outdoor hot tub and swimming pool, as well as a variety of relaxation treatments.Dine in the Acuña’s restaurant, where you can also admire the views of the river, while sampling local-style cuisine.This hotel spa center features good transport connections with historical Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra. From here you can take a daytrip to these cities.
- The hot spring fed pool was amazing, and bathrobes were a nice touch. The setting was lovely on the bridge by the river.
- All good beds were a little uncomfortable no aircon ??
- The thermal spa was fantastic and the rooms were cool and quiet perfect for the Camino traveler.
- The rooms we stayed in were average but what was wonderful was the pool. It was raining but that did not stop the guest and especially the Pilgrims walking the Camino to stay in the mineral water natural spring heated pool. It was lovely to relax and also get spa services afterwards. Average rooms, with average dinner but amazing pool!
- Nothing to like about this place. Don’t stay here
Casa Grande de Cornide
The rooms at the Casa Grande de Cornide feature rustic décor, with stone walls and wooden floors. Each one has a private bathroom and views of the attractive garden.The hotel has several lounges and a library with over 3000 books. One of the lounges has large windows and looks out onto the garden, where there is a dovecote and a Galician granary.The hotel serves breakfast with the option of eating it in your room. The restaurant specializes in traditional Galician food.The Casa Grande is just 10 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela, whose old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike rental and bike storage.
- Picturesque garden and building. Nice breakfast. Swimming pool looked inviting but weather not good enough to use it. Comfortable sofas and interesting library.
- Carlos and Tanya are fanetastic. Carlos whipped us up a nice dinner and served it to us at the time requested. Delicious. Beautiful property. A good place to stay for a tired pelegrina. Room for families.
- Everything is really excellent! Very beautiful and cosy place. Free parking, good breakfast, nice staff. Very good restaurants nearby.
- Lovely place in a small village outside Santiago with very nice staff. Beautiful garden with a nice pool and many flowers (including an enormous magnolia tree!). We (a family of four with young children) stayed in one of the flats which had a nice layout and style, a functional kitchen and a small private part of the garden. Very good value for money; a home away from home. We definitely recommend it and would be happy to stay there again.
- We were on the Camino de Portuguese route and spent one night there. It was great place and Carlos was so nice and picked up us, because the place is not right at the Camino. He prepared us really great dinner! We would definitely come back. Thanks! 🙂
Corona de Galicia
Corona de Galicia has an outdoor swimming pool, which provides the perfect spot to relax in the sun in the summer months. Take a dip in the waters to cool off, after enjoy a sunbathe.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Galician cuisine, including excellent seafood. It is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing evening meal with family or friends.Each of the rooms in Corona de Galicia come equipped with an private bathroom, and satellite TV. They are ideal for resting after a long and busy day.Padrón is 1.2 mi away from the hotel. Pontevedra and Santiago de Compostela can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- This should be in negative. Wifi worked only in the lobby. They changed my room and it was hit and miss for WIFI. Very frustrating! Pool was dirty! Only their restaurant close by. Ate there 2 times not by choice.
- O jantar foi bom numa relação qualidade/preço.
- Acom. was matig. In winter geen personeel. Hebben 15 min. op sleutel moeten wachten in stromende regen.
- La amabilidad del personal, la comodidad de la habitación, la ubicación del hotel. Hotel pequeńo y aoogedor, piscina pequeńa pero suficiente para refrescarse y relajarse al sol en un ambiente de paz total.
Os empregados apesar de assoberbados foram todos simpáticos; a comida é bem confecionada, em especial a sopa – todos gostaram.
Os quartos são confortáveis, simples, mas bem decorados.
O grupo gostou e recomendamos.
Hotel Gastronómico Casa Rosalia
The Casa Rosalia is housed in a traditional wood and stone building 6.2 mi outside of Santiago de Compostela. It is surrounded by ancient houses and the picturesque, green countryside of Galicia.Wonder through the hotel’s well-preserved courtyard and enjoy its timeless charm. When the weather allows, you can also take a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool or simply sunbathe in the garden.Dine on site at the Casa Rosalia’s welcoming restaurant, which serves a selection of seasonal, local cuisine. Then relax beside the fireplace in the enchanting surroundings.
- The breakfast was very good polite staff helpful i recommend warmly the location.Confortable everithink was ok
- The rooms were wonderful, decor modern and tasteful. Having a great restaurant on site, a definite plus.
Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
They stood outside in the rain with umbrellas when we were loading our car ; exceptional!!!
The restaurant is actually pretty good.
- When we arrived we had a basket of fruit waiting for us. It made my day.
- Very cool hotel, restaurant was nice (the octopus was great). We stayed here to go into santiago and quite easy with a car.
Top Hotels In Lestrove Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lestrove Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lestrove Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lestrove Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!