10 Best Hotels To Stay In Les Mallorquines Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Mallorquines Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Les Mallorquines Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Mallorquines Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Mallorquines Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Les Mallorquines Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Les Mallorquines Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Les Mallorquines Catalonia:
Hotel La Brasa de Riudarenes
At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hotel La Brasa de Riudarenes, including cycling and hiking.Lloret de Mar is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The personnel was really nice and caring, good breakfast.
- Very kind staff. Good value for the cheap price. Very tasty breakfast. Parking included. Big room and looks fancy. The restroom was clean.
Lift to 2nd floor.
Bath was great with hot water.
Hotel very clean with space and modern material
Bathroom and bedroom absoluty perfekt!
i come again in this marvelous hotel
- It’s location was perfect for Girona Airport. Clean quite area.
Hotel Camiral at PGA Catalunya
Rooms at Hotel Camiral are decorated in warm, natural colors and offer views of the surrounding countryside. All rooms feature air conditioning, a mini-bar and an elegant, modern bathroom.À la carte cuisine is served at Hotel Camiral’s airy restaurant. The hotel also has a piano bar and a pub. You can enjoy drinks outside on the terrace in summer.Hotel Camiral’s spa includes a sauna, hot tub and hammam, and a range of treatments can be booked. The heated pool has geothermal technology. The Spa costs 10€ per hour and per personWithin a 5-minute drive, the spa town of Caldes de Malavella is known for its natural mineral waters. Girona is 9.3 mi away and Girona Airport is 6.2 mi away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- Breakfast was one of the best ever experienced, super friendly staff enormous choice. The golf course is one of the nicest altough it doesnt come cheap. If you play the stadium course you better take a buggy as it is very hilly. Payment and discount fees are applicable but make sure to mention that you stay at the hotel. Just a great hotel, perfect location not to far from the city and beach towns and a great pool and pool facilities. Great and impressive hotel lobby and bar. Just a great experience that you will enjoy just like we did for the 3 days we stayed there
- Everything is wonderful in this hotel. The hotel itself, the service, the food, the activities, the golf course is fantastic, everything is superbly well maintained. A true resort hotel.
- Great place, decor, pool area and room. Excellent breakfast.
- Excellent hotel, spacious and high-eind service! Friendy and proffessional staf with very nice breakfast and choices…
- Really comfortable room – nothing missing. Spotlessly clean. Staff were without exception, extremely welcoming, polite, friendly and efficient. Would return and would recommend this Hitek without hesitation. It is only 10 minutes drive from Girona airport which is a bonus (we weren’t disturbed by aircraft noise thankfully).
LAVIDA Hotel at PGA Catalunya
At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Rooms come with air conditioning, and certain accommodations at LAVIDA Hotel at PGA Catalunya have a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.The accommodation has an outdoor pool. The area is popular for cycling and hiking, and bike rental is available at this 3-star hotel.Lloret de Mar is 11 miles from LAVIDA Hotel at PGA Catalunya. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 3.1 miles from the hotel.
- Brand new hotel, everything fresh. Trendy new configuration of hotel room, with amazing rain shower! Very nice surroundings.
- Staff were excellent from start to finish. Made us feel extremely welcome.
- Excellent bed. Staff very helpful and friendly. Pretty good value.
- No need to come for the golf; come for the beds – the best in Spain we’ve experienced in five weeks. Extremely comfy. Good shower. Separate toilet. Lovely (though small) heated pool. Excellent breakfast with delicious eggs and potatoes. Superior meats. Not usual Spanish fare of pastries and fatty meats.
Lovely little hotel in perfect location
Hotel Mas Solà
All spacious rooms feature a private terrace with garden views, flat-screen TV, safe, heating, and air conditioning. The bathroom comes with free amenities, bath, and hairdryer.The restaurant at Hotel Mas Solà occupies a characteristic Catalan farm house from the 16th century. It offers fresh seasonal cuisine.Thermal circuits and massages are available at the spa, as well as a spa bath. The Mas Solà also has cardio equipment.Set within beautiful gardens, facilities at the hotel include an artificial football pitch, 12 tennis courts, and 4 paddle courts. Bicycle rental can be arranged for guests to explore the surroundings of Mas Solà.Girona Airport is just 10 minutes away by car. The beaches of the Costa Brava and the PGA Golf de Catalunya are a 20-minute drive away.
- excellent quality well maintained hotel with helpful staff
- Very nice hotel, comfortable room and very nice Spa
- The breakfast was incredible, room was super comfortable with amazing views and the staff was super helpful.
Really nice hotel, room and location
The late check-out was very much appreciated as we could enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and relax few more hours.
The dinner at the restaurant was excellent!
Balneari Vichy Catalan
Each of the rooms at Hotel Balneari Vichy comes with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a safe. They have an private bathroom with a bathrobe and hairdryer. Each one has central heating and air conditioning.For a surcharge guests can relax in the Finnish sauna, hot tub and steam room and swimming pools at the hotel. Guests have free access to the fitness center and table tennis table, as well as the seasonal outdoor pool.Caldes de Malavella Train Station is just 1,000 feet from Balneari Vichy Catalan. Girona Airport is 4.3 mi away, and the PGA Golf de Cataluña Golf Resort is within 2.5 mi.
- Beautiful modernist building, old style comfort. Charming village
- Very confortable stay in a unique and very singular hotel. Really enjoyed the spa circuit, with the Finnish Sauna, thermal baths and cold water showers. Breakfast was very complete and the staff very friendly. Totally recomendable.
- Character hotel with plenty of lovely green space around it. 5 minute walk to railway station with 15 mins on train to Gerona
- Room, spa, charming building, friendly reception staff.
- Mainly Spanish which is always a bonus, spa and pool excellent, rooms very clean and lots of storage space and the staff, despite not speaking much English were always helpful and smiling.
Hotel Balneari Termes Orion
Rooms are tastefully decorated in neutral tones and are equipped with air conditioning. The flat-screen TV has satellite channels and the private bathroom comes with amenities.The thermal spa area has an indoor pool, Turkish bath and sauna. A wide range of massages, facials and body treatments are available at an extra cost. Guests can also enjoy facilities such as table tennis and a games room.The restaurant Caldarium offers traditional and modern food with local products.Balneari Termes Orion is a 20-minute drive from the Costa Brava. Figueres is 50 minutes away, with the famous Dalí Museum. Free parking is available outside the hotel.
Absolutely fantastic hotel. We couldn’t fault anything from the comfortable accommodation, to the gourmet restaurant, to the spa facilities, all staff without exception went out of their way to ensure our stay was memorable for the right reasons. Good car parking facilities.
We understand that the hotel has recently been completely refurbished and this has certainly been done to a very high standard with lovely furnishings throughout.
What a find! We cant wait to find an excuse to return!
- Beautiful room, very comfortable bed and pillows, perfect cleanliness, rich breakfast, wonderful garden and terrace, good bar service, free parking, beautiful aspect of the renovated building overall, good location for visiting the coast. At night, the garden is beautifully lit up, looks like a fairy tale realm. Very good value for money.
Varem trobar la tranquilitat, pau, silenci i benestar que desitjavem i que necessitavem.
La inmillórable situació del balneari i l’amabilitat del personal ho va fer possible.
No cal sortir de l’entorn magnífic , però si hi han ganes de fer-ho , en uns 20 minuts et plantes a Girona…
- Localización clave para descansar y pasar unos días de relax. La habitación muy cómoda y las instalaciones modernas. El desayuno muy completo y el restaurante tenía oferta variada de platos. El spa muy relajante (saunas y piscinas).
- El establecimiento en general, el clima de paz que secrespira
- Absolutely fantastic hotel. We couldn’t fault anything from the comfortable accommodation, to the gourmet restaurant, to the spa facilities, all staff without exception went out of their way to ensure our stay was memorable for the right reasons. Good car parking facilities.
Hotel Balneario Prats
Guests at the Balneario Prats Hotel enjoy free access to the outdoor pool and sun terrace. There is a hot tub, and the hotel also offers a range of treatments, including clay wraps and beauty treatments.Balneario Prats’s rooms come with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s modern restaurant serves characteristic Catalan cuisine. There is also a bar with an attractive garden terrace.Hotel Balneario Prats is located 6.8 mi from Girona Airport and a 15-minute drive from Girona city center. Free parking is available at the hotel, and Caldes Train Station is only 2,650 feet away.
the woman in the resepson was friendly
- very beautiful building and gardens, very central to an interesting town, great restaurant
- The outdoor patio is serene and beautiful. The all day access to mineral pool is a perfect way to unwind and relax. This is my second time here
Breakfast and the cook were delicious!
Waitresses seemed unhappy.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful when we required an earlier breakfast on our departurevday
- the woman in the resepson was friendly
Rooms at the Esteba are bright and spacious. Each room has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.The Esteban’s restaurant offers characteristic regional cuisine. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace.Other hotel facilities include free on-site parking and a free internet point. There is also luggage storage and a tour desk.Caldes de Malavella is famous for its thermal springs and local attractions include the town’s Roman ruins. The hotel is 16 mi from the Costa Brava and an hour’s drive from Barcelona.
- This is advertised as a hotel but it is actually a hostel. It has good facilities but it is a hostel not a hotel
Everything was pleasant, everything is wonderful!
The personnel are sympathetic, helped to contact the necessary object and to give advice.
- Very easy to find.Initial impressions were fabulous.Great room quality, restaurant, terrace bar fist class and all staff were obliging and very helpful. Food options and quality were outstanding.
- jardin agréable, possibilité de se garer gratuitement devant l’hôtel, literie convenable, menu demi pension le soir (à 18 euros) entrée plat dessert boissons comprises (eau + vin). serveuses sympathiques.
- Excelente servicio de restauració, comida casolana y muy buen precio para ser un restaurante de hotel.
The hotel is a rustic country cottage just minutes from Girona airport and in the foothills of the Guillerias mountain range and the Montseny nature reserve. 12 miles from Girona and Lloret de Mar.
- Very nice man working there. He couldn’t speak english but he was very nice.
- The only man who speaks English tried to fix the situation, but manager didn’t allow him to do anything for me.
- location is very quiet ,something we much appreciated. room and bed comfort excellent. very nice bathroom and shower. nice places to visit nearby.
- Spacious room.location is great. Locals are nice and accomodating.all your needs to basic and everything are all easy access.
- Friendly locals,free bikes,the balconys view,AIRCO!,great staff,and a must do is a visit to castell de farners.
Salles Hotel Aeroport de Girona
All of the air-conditioned rooms in the Salles Hotel have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.Guests have free access to the Hotel Salles’ well-equipped spa, which has various types of shower and water jets, as well as cascades and foot baths. There is also a large outdoor swimming pool with a terrace and sun loungers.The restaurant offers a buffet lunch and an a la carte dinner with characteristic dishes of the region. The bar-café has a selection of snacks available throughout the day.Salles Aeroport de Girona is just off the AP-7 motorway that goes to Barcelona and France. The city of Girona is about 7.5 mi away, while the Costa Brava, Platja d’Aro, Lloret de Mar, Figueres and the Dalí Museum can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- The internal part of the structure is much better than its external appearance! I didn’t like the strange combination of black and white chessboard floor and striped black and white walls but I have to say that everything looked very clean and tidy. The room was silent, comfortable and sparkling clean. The quality of the sleep has been high. In the internal courtyard of the property there is a nice pool surrounded by trees and furnished with many beach chairs, perfect for some relax. The personnel is very kind and informative. We used the shuttle service twice and both times it arrived in less than 5 minutes. The location is great if you have to take a flight early in the morning! You are just 1 Km from the airport! The breakfast is excellent, various and tasty!
- Free transfer to Girona airport,pool,amenities friendly helpful staff,cleanliness
- Airport transfer and really kind and friendly drivers. Good room.
- After an awful morning, this hotel was a god send. The staff were lovely and helpful. The hotel was very clean it smelt lovely as well. The room had lots of extras including a radio in the shower and a fridge which really helped my partner with type 1 diabetes. The spa swimming pools were great even my son loved the lie down jacuzzi beds. The pizza in the restaurant was tasty, and the free shuttle to the airport was a great help at the end of our stay.
Good room, comfy beds and large pool. Friendly desk staff. Good to have free towels for pool use.
Shuttle bus very useful and frequent.
Top Hotels In Les Mallorquines Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Les Mallorquines Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Les Mallorquines Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Les Mallorquines Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!