10 Best Hotels To Stay In Les Éboulements Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Éboulements Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Les Éboulements Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Éboulements Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Éboulements Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Les Éboulements Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Les Éboulements Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Les ÉBoulements Quebec:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge Beausejour offers accommodations in Les Éboulements. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Baie-Saint-Paul is 6 miles from Auberge Beausejour, and La Malbaie is 17 miles away.
- The water pressure in the shower is excellent, so very much enjoyed it. Also the hotel is very close to the quai and a quick little walk will get you to a fabulous view.
- Endroit tranquille et près de l’île aux coudres
- le décors de la place et le visuel du fleuve a proximite le personnel tres gentil et accueillant
- Environnement tranquille, très bien situé! Déjeuner exceptionnel! J’ai oublié un sac et le propriétaire m’a contacté et me l’a fait parvenir ce fut très apprécié!
- La tranquillité excepté le train de Charlevoix qui résonne à tue-tête, près du traversier , j’ y retournerai !
L`Authentique Auberge de Charlevoix
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, L`Authentique Auberge de Charlevoix is located in Les Éboulements in the region of Quebec, just 9 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a tour desk and shops at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. The inn also provides bike rental.
- la vue sur le fleuve, la chaleur humaine du personnel et le décors soigner es lieux, je n’ai pas eu beaucoup de temps pour voir tout les petites choses mais en général c’était super
- Le petit déjeuner était extra et la vue de notre chambre superbe.
Auberge familiale très accueillante. Très jolie chambre avec vue sur l’île aux Coudres.
Restaurant doté d’une terrasse avec vue protégée par moustiquaire. Excellente cuisine sur place. Petit déjeuner québécois(oeufs pommes de terre frites pain beurré etc…) délicieux
- L’accueil chaleureux de Richard, l’emplacment avec la belle vue sur le fleuve et la propreté et le confort de la chambre. Tout quoi!
Maison de la Rive
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge de la Rive de Charlevoix offers accommodations in Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive, just 7 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.
- The location is lovely, nice cozy bedroom, but the restaurant was a bit pricey. ex: $20.00 for quite an ordinary small pizza. Variety of beer limited.
- Beautiful location; quiet side street right on the water/harbour. Restaurant on site with good food. Small community which was what we were looking for!
- Very nice view on the water. Helpful staff. Nice common sitting area.
- Great value for the price. The breakfasts were awesome and the service was wonderful. Would like to go back during the summer months.
- Good accomadtion for the money and wonderfully situated.
Auberge la maison sous les pins
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Auberge la maison sous les pins is located in Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is ticket service at the property.Baie-Saint-Paul is 7 miles from Hotel la maison sous pins, and La Malbaie is 17 miles away.
- The Auberge is very nice and clean the owner she’very friendly ,the breakfast is delicious and fresh,the beds are very comfortable.I highly recomend this auberge
- Breakfast are fabulous, Dinner as well. Huguette the owner is charming and of great service. I will come back for sure.
- Very convenientfor taking the ferry to the isle aux coudres. Close enough to les eboulements if you want to go there.
- La nourriture était excellente et Huguette, la propriétaire,s’est montrée très présente, chaleureuse et attentive à nos besoins. Elle nous a fait d’excellentes suggestions et elle nous a fait chauffer l’eau du spa uniquement pour mon amie et moi alors que personne d’autre n’avait demandé à l’utiliser.
- Huguette est une hôtesse parfaite !! Auberge très chaleureuse, chambre très confortable
Auberge La Coudriere (Cool Hotel)
Featuring free WiFi, Auberge La Coudriere (Cool Hotel) offers accommodations in Isle-aux-Coudres, just 8 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.
quaint little motel, which has a small theatre with performances on the weekends thru summer, we visited during week but would enjoy seeing a play. property clean and neat.
Lobby welcoming, a little outdated but cute.
Super helpful staff
Good breakfast but missing fruit and cereal
Very uncomfortable bed /mattress. Duct tape in placed on top of mattress. To add cushion?
TV is very old . WiFi very poor reception. Pool is dirty. My teenagers did not enjoyed as it’s only 3 feet deep.
- The view from our room was extraordinary. The room was large and comfortable. The decoration is a bit bland and outdated but not worn so there’s no reason to change it. The grounds were lovely. The staff was very helpful and located people to talk to.
- We do not want a breakfast since one of us has allergies. But we end up paying for that extra.
- quaint little motel, which has a small theatre with performances on the weekends thru summer, we visited during week but would enjoy seeing a play. property clean and neat.
Nested on the beautiful Isle-aux-Coudres, an island in the St. Lawrence River, this hotel offers relaxing spa services, enjoyable recreational activities and an on-site restaurant.Hotel Cap-aux-Pierres features an indoor and outdoor pool as well as an outdoor mini-golf course. Adults can play tennis or volleyball, while kids have fun in the game room. After a day of fun, guests can relax with a massage in the full-service spa.The restaurant at the Cap-aux-Pierres Hotel serves regional dishes made with seasonal ingredients from nearby farms. Serving breakfast and dinner, the restaurant all offers evening entertainment, such as dancing.
- The Island was a lovely location, a definite to visit.
- the view, the hotel is very well placed right in the front of the water, very nive view.
- Everything was perfect, location is wonderful, people are nice and friendly, it’s a warm and comforting place to stay
- Fantastic view of evening, night and morning. It was a wonderful dinner especially the vegetable was so fresh.
- Great location, awesome view. Rustic but functional. Plenty of on-site facilities to entertain the kids. Very friendly staff.
Hotel-Motel Les Voitures d’Eau
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel-Motel Les Voitures d’Eau is located in Isle-aux-Coudres in the region of Quebec, just 7 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking.
- Staff are friendly and can accommodate us not speaking any French (sorry!). The in-house restaurant was great for dinner. Our host made some recommendations on what to see around the island, and while it’s not a big touristic spot, it’s a sweet little corner to visit with a real local feel.
- The owners were wonderful people and very accommodating. This was a great place to stay for our trip on the island.
The location and views of water and mountains are lovely. Staff were very helpful and explained most things to us in English as our French is very limited. Breakfast was good.
We plan to go back and spend some time on Isle Des Coudres.
- Nice location on the coast of this island with view on the river
Great salt water pool ! Great value !
Michel Perron, the owner, was very welcoming and the property is historic-
His family has been on this land since the 1700s ! They have a Maritime Museum on the property and they’re right on the water. The Auberge was built some decades ago – not exactly sure when – and very well built with tall ceilings and a wonderful spaciousness and well maintained. Breakfast was superb! I was only there for two nights but I felt like I’ve had a weeks vacation!
Located in Baie-Saint-Paul in the region of Quebec, 21 miles from La Malbaie, L’estampilles features a spa center and a ski pass sales point. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking.
- The cleanliness, continental breakfast, Sauna/Jacuzzi, remote controlled fireplace
- The location was good, and it was fun sitting outside on the swing and relaxing after taking a hike. Regis, the owner, was also an excellent chef, and we had a wonderful six course meal in the dining room for dinner. If you go there, I would definitely recommend having dinner there.
Charming and cozy. Régis the host was very nice and friendly w good recommendations.
We unfortunately arrived too late to enjoy the Table d’hôte dinner which seemed just amazing.
- The room was large and comfortable. The coffee and croissants and melon were excellent. Very kind and friendly host, who showed us around and to our room. A wonderful spot to relax!
- The owner, Regis, was very welcoming upon our arrival and helped us change our reservation for a whale watch the next day. He cooked a wonderful dinner as he is also a great chef. We really enjoyed our stay at this cozy B&B.
Auberge Cap aux Corbeaux
Highly situated on Cap-aux-Corbeaux, overlooking the Saint Lawrence River, this property is about 5 minutes’ drive to central Baie-Saint-Paul. It offers free Wi-Fi and a spacious, furnished balcony with panoramic views.Locally crafted furniture and wooden floors decorate each guest room at Auberge Cap aux Corbeaux. All have a wine fridge, cable TV and private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Scenic views can be enjoyed from the room’s large windows.A hot dish and a variety of local products are served for breakfast. When the weather is nice, Cap aux Corbeaux Auberge’s balcony is an ideal spot to dine or relax with a drink or cup of coffee. The inn also has an in-house art gallery displays local artist’s work.Golf de Baie-Saint-Paul is 4 miles away, while the Charlevoix Casino is a 25-minute drive away.
- Beautiful location with too many personal touches to list! Excellent service and location all around.
- A fabulous view. The room was spacious, clean, comfortable, and the decor was lovely. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I would certainly stay there again.
- Very nice location, very kind owner, very comfortable room & bed, very good breakfast on the terrace
- Beautiful property, extremely clean. The rooms are nicely decorated with comfortable beds and bedding. The staff are also very friendly.
- Clean , colourful ,beautiful art work ,fresh air indoor outdoor deck ,beautiful views ,very relaxing friendly staff. Comfortable bed.. great bath
Aux Petits Oiseaux
One of our top picks in Baie-Saint-Paul.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Aux Petits Oiseaux offers accommodations in Baie-Saint-Paul, just 22 miles from La Malbaie.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Location , adequately supplied, clean and plenty of room.
- Everything was comfortable and clean. Spacious, cute room. Very centrally located.
- Cleanliness, very well maintained and location, short walk to restaurants and downtown core.
- We were there in the summer and in one of the rooms in a separate building on the property. Large apartments with a small but adequate and well equipped kitchen area. Nice balcony and seating area in a quiet, leafy garden. Easy walking distance into town and to the quay. Very friendly and helpful staff. Extremely good value for money
- Clean, comfy–adequate parking on site, and an easy walk to attractions and restaurants. proprietor was friendly and helpful in giving us information and suggestions on activities during our stay. My french is not very good and that was not a problem. I would highly recommend–not luxurious but very nice. would stay here again.
Top Hotels In Les ÉBoulements Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Les Éboulements Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Les Éboulements Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Les Éboulements Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!