10 Best Hotels To Stay In Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Les Cases D’alcanar Catalonia:
Hotel Cal Naudi
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Cal Naudi feature a spacious private terrace, some with sea views. Each one has a seating area with satellite TV. Bathrooms include a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.Cal Naudi’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food for breakfast and dinner. There is also a bar and a lounge with sofas and a pool table. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.You can drive to Les Cases d’Alcanar and the beaches of the Costa Daurada in 5 minutes from Cal Naudi. With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, the hotel is an hour’s drive from Tarragona.
- The best hotel used on an extensive trip, made principally by the owner Antonio who was the perfect host suggesting quality food and wines. An idyllic location in the hills above Les Cases d’Alcanar for a get away from it all holiday.
- The place for calm and relaxing stay. The staff was super nice and welcoming. The room was spacious and comfy. Loved it! Definately would recommend!
- The food and room was amazing. Very relaxed atmosphere. The host has a wealth of knowledge about the surrounding areas which he was happy to help us with. Would definitely be staying here again in the future.
- Looking for some quiet quality time location with personal attention, this is it!
- Hotel Cal Naudi is great. Spacious clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Very comfortable beds. Lovely attentive staff. Excellent and well priced food and wine. Fun swimming pool and billiard table. Everything was fabulous. Just a few kilometres down the hill to the town of Les Cases d’Alcanar for the beach and lunch at the excellent restaurants including Les Barques Can Joan. Thanks Cal Naudi.
Hotel Tancat de Codorniu
Here, within this enclosed area, encircled by orange groves, you will feel like royalty. Within these peaceful surroundings, you can go for a cycle ride, swim in one of the 2 outdoor pools and play a game of mini golf. The beach and port area are a short walk away, where you can soak up the sun and watch the play of boats on the water.Enjoy the luxurious accommodations and spectacular surroundings of the Tancat De Codorniu.
- Beautiful and cosy suits (which are semi-detached houses) with a private jacuzzi in a little garden. There is parking just next to suits which is really comfortable.
- We are repeat visitors to this hotel as it has become a firm favourite of ours. The area is wonderful, right on the Mediterranean but no tourists, just orange trees. The hotel is a boutique oasis with individual rooms, comfortable and relaxing surroundings and a great restaurant. The grounds are very secure and there is covered parking for the motorbike – we will be back!
- Everything was perfect and the staff was very welcomed
- Little garden in front of our room with own jacuzzi. Room wooden decoration blanded with modern details was really impresive.
- The size of the bedroom and terrace and also how private it was
All rooms feature a terrace with partial views of the sea, complete bathroom, air conditioning and free WiFi.Guests have access to the hotel’s restaurant, where menus and a la carte meals are offered. Guests can also enjoy their meal on the terrace.The property also features a play area for children, meeting room and free parking and a charging area for electric cars.
- The beach was nice and the hotel and pool were great.
- Hotel is tired and needs work, noisy and humid air con that dosn’t really work, locks that don’t work on doors, had to change cards twice ,very poor breakfast, generally clean with helpful staff but there must be better options
- Quite standard, but good at being standard. Poolside room with seaview, good dinner, good breakfast, nice professional staff, clean and spacious room.
- Fantastic helpful friendly staff who couldn’t do enough, my toilet seat broke , it was replaced in 5 minutes.
- Staff were very friendly. Outlook was excellent. Bedroom was large with an excellent balcony. Plenty of very hot water. New lift to second floor. Plenty of secure parking. Excellent very reasonable dinner and breakfast which at just 4 euros was a bargain. Really excellent and efficient heating (&cooling)
Hotel Can Batiste
The family-run Can Batiste lies at the mouth of one of Spain’s great rivers, the Ebro, just outside several stunning nature reserves. This fantastic environment lies in the south of Catalonia, a short distance from the popular tourist resort of Peñiscola.Enjoy the region’s famous foods in the hotel’s own 30-year-old restaurant. Here you can try a wide range of dishes prepared with fresh fish, shellfish, olive oil and rice, accompanied by fine Catalan wines.
- Good breakfast but restaurant in the evening was overpriced
- the hotel was well organised throughout; we had asked for secure parking, it was already arranged; our room (209) was spacious and comfortable, with an excellent bathroom, and spotless; we ate twice in the restaurant, which was superb (and the restaurant staff were charming and professional); among several excellent dishes, the seabass was outstanding; breakfast was typical Spanish, ham, cheese, fresh bread, good coffee; we enjoyed our stay at this hotel, and we have already booked another stay; we also enjoyed visiting the Ebre delta, a place of great natural beauty, just 15 minutes from the hotel.
- The continental breakfast was good. The decor is very nice with some interesting art work. The staff were friendly although only one spoke English.
- Fantastic. Nice clean room. Wifi good speed. Bathroom clean with a really good shower.
- The room was adequate and the restaurant excellent
Featuring a simple décor in pastel tones, the rooms have large windows and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathrooms.A wide range of restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the town center, where Nou Rocamar is located.The Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve starts just 2,650 feet from the hotel and is great for cycling and water sports.Tarragona is just under an hour’s drive away via the AP-7 Motorway.
- Clean, close to the beach and center of town, good restaurants nearby, very friendly and halpful staff.
- We arrived later then the time stated at the time of booking, but the reception worker agreed to wait for us. The reception was supposed to be open 24 hours, but it wasn’t so good that we called to double check when running late…
- The receptionist was very friendly, the room was OK and the price really cheap.
Fairly good value
Nice situation in a lovely town with a lovely seafront
Good internet connection
- every-thing about the hostal was very good room cleaned every day towels bed sheets changed every day very clean every where.shared bath-room was no problem never saw any-one when i used it.i pressed wrong button on tv remote so no tv saw reception who came back with me straight away to fix it.could come and go any-time day or night.
Hotel del Port
The 16 air-conditioned and homely rooms at Hotel del Port come with plasma TV, DVD player and CD player. They feature a mini-bar, safe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the hotel has a pleasant bar area. It is ideally located for exploring the Delta del Ebro, and information on activities can be provided, such as sailing at Garbí Beach, known for its deep waters.Several bars, restaurants and shops are located within a 5-minute walk of the hotel, which is just 1 minutes’ walk from the seafront promenade.Reus Airport is 1 hour 30 minutes’ drive from Hotel del Port.
We arrived late in to the evening after the main door was locked and the staff were excellent when we called on the intercom. Nothing was too much trouble as we asked if we could park the car in a garage (this was at a small cost).
The breakfast although continental was extremely adequate and varied.
It was nice to have a bath after a long journey too.
A short walk takes you down to the harbour.
- Great hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Great location.
Location was excellent , very clean
Piped music , small fridge is a bonus
- Lovely position with a sunny balcony nice view of the marina. Our room even had a fridge in it, most welcome. Simple modern rooms with nice decor. Good breakfast. Were able to park outside too! This is our second stay here.
- The hotel was easy to find and central. Comfy room with good clean facilities
- We arrived late in to the evening after the main door was locked and the staff were excellent when we called on the intercom. Nothing was too much trouble as we asked if we could park the car in a garage (this was at a small cost).
Hotel La Rápita
All rooms at Hotel La Rápita have a private balcony or terrace and air conditioning.The hotel is located in the heart of Sant Carles de la Rápita, on the east coast of Spain. The beautiful Ebro Delta Natural Park is within a short drive.There is daily entertainment at the hotel for adults and children. La Rápita’s restaurant has 2 buffets with a wide range of dishes. There is also a ticket service, a tour desk and a games room.
- Very clean. Mostly the staff were kind and helpful
- All meals were excellent with great choice. Staff really helpful.
Las posibilidades que tiene una familia con niños. La forma tan extraordinaria de rapidez de integración de los niños. Las instalaciones de agua tumbonas para estar tranquilamente tomando un refresco. Las posibilidades de disfrutar de las playas a 200 metros del hotel.
Las visitas que puedes hacer al Delta. A la playa de Las Casas de Alcanar con todas sus posibilidades fotográficas. No digo nada más, he estado enamorado de Sant Carles de la Rápita, las dos últimas décadas.
- Funcionários prestáveis e amáveis, refeições, animação, localização junto à praia e parque natural, ambiente familiar e sossegado (sem barulhos à noite), climatização, limpeza, escorrega da piscina.
- Bueno la estancia fue corta pero la limpieza y personal agradable
Hotel Miami Mar
The rooms at the Mar Miami feature a flat-screen TV and a private balcony. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food. There is also a nautical-themed bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do on the Costa Daurada.The Miami Mar is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve. With easy access from the AP7 Motorway, Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 45 minutes’ drive from both Tarragona and Peñíscola.
- Location . Rooms were modern and spacious . Lovely pool area and a fantastic location.
- Miami Mar is in an excellent position with fine views over the enclosed bay. It has a generally nautical feel to the decor which suits it. Good sized comfortable rooms all seem to have a balcony overlooking the garden. Staff are very friendly and most speak good English. The restaurant is well known as a place to go being one of the main recommendations in the town. The centre of town is a short walk away with plenty of facilities and restaurants. There is a promenade in front of the hotel making an excellent place for your morning constitutional. Yes I would go back again
- The restaurant opens at nine o’clock…NINE!! I want to eat at seven
- Great beachfront location, within a few minutes’ walk of the town centre; comfortable, attractive rooms, all with views from the balcony across the pool and the small but well-tended gardens, to the sea just beyond; excellent heating, out of season; one of the nicest seafront hotels I know – I’ve been twice and will doubtless return.
- The room standard and hotel location was excellent.
Hotel RH Vinarós Aura
Modern rooms at the Vinaròs Aura come with reading lights, flat-screen TV and mini-bar. The bathrooms have double sinks, rain shower and hydromassage bath, as well as hairdryer, free toiletries and magnifying mirror.Free WiFi is offered throughout and there is a 24-hour reception. Private parking is possible for an extra cost. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Gluten-free menus are available.Hotel RH Vinarós Aura is 9.3 mi from Peñíscola and 65 mi from Port Aventura.
- everything was perfect , food, cleanings, hospitality and helpfulness of all staff.
- The rooms were very clean and comfy. The staff were pleasant & helpful. The hotel was a 5 -10 minute stroll to the port & the gorgeous town centre.
- The hotel was in a good location, close to the port. There was free parking in the road very close to the hotel
- The bed was very comfy, the room was modern, clean and tidy. Evening meal only 8 Euros per person.
- This hotel is a real find. The rooms, and bathrooms, are generously sized, the staff helpful and cheerful and the buffet breakfast offers a wide range of choice.
Hotel RH Vinaros Playa
Air-conditioned rooms feature a private balcony or terrace, a TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom.There is also an on-site gym, sauna and indoor hot tub. In summer there is a kid’s club.Vinaros Playa’s restaurant offers buffet meals and show cooking. There are also many dining options in the surrounding area.
The bottle of water at check out
Easy to park around hotel (no parking)
- The staff were excellent, as was the room, location and food. We could find no faults.
- I like restorant food and service.Nice and clean rooms
- Our daughter loved the pool with waterside. The buffet was also reasonable.
- Absolutely super. secure parking, 3 lifts, room on 6th floor panoramic view of harbour from the room and balcony. Buffet restaurant with excellent choice for breakfast and dinner and inexpensive. Great value.
- The bottle of water at check out
Top Hotels In Les Cases D’alcanar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!