10 Best Hotels To Stay In Les Borges del Camp Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Borges del Camp Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Les Borges Del Camp Catalonia:
The couples-only spa at Cal Barber features an indoor pool, hot tub, and steam bath. Massage services are also available.The air-conditioned bedrooms have charming stone walls and wooden beams. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower or hydromassage bath.With easy access from the AP7 Motorway, Cal Barber is 20 minutes’ drive from the beaches of Cambrils. PortAventura Theme Park and Barcelona-Reus Airport are both just 25 minutes’ drive away.
Lovely small hotel with a spa on the top floor. This was a two day trip for our wedding anniversary and we wanted a relaxing time which we had.
The bedroom was comfortable but overlooked the street and there was a church opposite. The church bells rang until midnight and then started again at 8am. There as a spa bath in the bathroom which was good.
We treated ourselves to a full body massage which was very good.
Breakfast was OK – meats, pastries, fruit, fruit juice and toasts. Cereals were also available. We weren’t offered coffee but realised afterwards that we only had to ask for it.
- Perfect staff, very friendly reception. Gracias Juncal!
- Superb bed, and excellent bathroom. Good breakfast. Spa was 50 euros, but it was very well equipped, and we had it to ourselves, after a 550 km drive from Andalucia, that was well worth it.
- The room was nice. The spa was fantastic. And it’s a lovely area to go for a walk. All in all, we had a very pleasant stay.
- Todo fue excelente, pero principalmente el “spa privado”, es muy difícil encontrar, todos los servicios, en un solo alojamiento.
- Lovely small hotel with a spa on the top floor. This was a two day trip for our wedding anniversary and we wanted a relaxing time which we had.
The air-conditioned rooms are decorated with charm. All offer a balcony, a work desk, TV and safe. Pets are accepted upon request.Sant Jordi also offers apartment suites, complete with a lounge-diner, equipped with a fridge, electric hob, microwave and washing machine.Hotel Sant Jordi is a quiet and welcoming hotel. Drinks are served in the bar.The hotel is 4.3 mi from Cambrils and Salou. PortAventura Theme Park is around 10 minutes’ drive away. Golf and horse riding are popular in the area, as well as cycling. Sant Jordi offers cycling tours from Montbrió del Camp around south Catalunya.
- Overall it was a good price for a value. For me it was a way to sleep in the middle of the trip between valencia and girona. Clean, parking just at the front of the hotel hall.
- Rooms were comfortable and immaculately clean. Staff were exceptional. Secured parking and Pet friendly.
- The overall style of the hotel really nice especially the pool area. Staff very helpful and professional. Breakfast was very nice also. Just a short walk into town.
- We would not hesitate to stay here again if we were in this area
- Excellent, varied breakfast. (included in our special offer)
Hotel Reus Park
All rooms have air conditioning, and come with a flat-screen TV and a desk. There is 1 private bathroom with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel offers a 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you with tourist information about the area. Luggage storage is also available.The Mercadal Square and the Gaudi Center Reus are both a 5-minute taxi ride from the property. Tarragona is 8.1 mi from Hotel Reus Park, and PortAventura Theme Park is a 20-minute drive away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 57 mi from the hotel.
- Easy to get to the Airport from here. Outside the city centre so parking is easier. Good for a transit stay.
- Convenient location in town and inexpensive but extensive buffet breakfast.
- There was free parking in the street. It is well placed to take the main roads. Downtown is 10 minutes walking. The zone is pretty calm. It was clean.
- Its location walking distance to the old town, close to the food market, and only a very few miles from the airport. Within easy reach by car of the Coast and places like Tarragona for Roman ruins.
- Best value and best staff in Salou. What this place lacks in finesse it makes up for in service. First Class!
Pension Fonda Suiza
A TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property. Bike storage is also available at an extra cost.You can play darts at the hostel. Salou is 6.2 mi from Pension Fonda Suiza, while Tarragona is 8.1 mi from the property. Reus Airport is 2.5 mi away.
Nice cheap place but stay was terrible because of above room mates humping all night.
It was like a one legged man at a dance contest on a thin floor
- Good central location with lots of cafe’s and bars nearby,good plain and simple facilities for an overnight near the Airport.
- It is cheap and the location is good. Close to the station and 10 min walking from the mall. Very clean aswell.
- The room was very nice, and location of premises is very strategic, i can just walk to the city center to enjoy the beautiful Reus! Looking forward to travel to the city and stay there again!
- Too noise stuff in the Morning. The door was broken i can’t close by key for night. Key not fix a lock from inside Every noise from next room and hall i hear in my bathroom. To expensive for this price.
- Nice cheap place but stay was terrible because of above room mates humping all night.
Hotel Mas del Sord 1335
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a coffee machine, while selected rooms include a kitchenette with a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster. All guest rooms at Hotel Mas del Sord 1335 are equipped with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Hotel Mas del Sord 1335 has an outdoor pool. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Speaking Catalan, Danish and German, staff are ready to help around the clock at the reception.Salou is 11 miles from the hotel, while Tarragona is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The property was stunning, beautifully decorated. The staff were friendly and always willing to help with anything. Our two kids loved it too! Defo recommend!
- abgelegen, jedoch mit viel liebe gemacht und exquisit hergerichtetes hotel, extrem reichhaltiges frühstück um wenig geld. wir wurden in ein wunderschönes zimmer mit terrasse upgegradet und, obwohl wir spät kamen, herzlich empfangen. sehr freundliches personal.
- The decor is really nice, the room is large and comfortable, the bed is comfortable. We got a room with a balcony and it was really lovely. The pool is not right next to the room; you’ve got to leave the house and walk down a path to get to it, which I initially didn’t like, but it ended up being really nice, so I didn’t mind in the end. They gave pool towels upon request, and the area is really peaceful. It was a good place to enjoy a night of R&R.
- Great spot for romantic weekend or single retreat. Very special and friendly staff who really cares about guests and their needs. Big big thanks! Surroundings are beautiful with mountains and vineyards all over! Great breakfast with fresh local products.
- This place is honestly amazing. The views and scenery are just spectacular. The rooms are very comfortable and family friendly. The amenities for children are wonderful. My kids did not want to leave! The staff are so gracious and down to earth. The morning breakfast option is a must-do. We had a wonderful experience.
Hotel Centre Reus
Each stylish, modern room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a large shower and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.There is an on-site restaurant and café-bar, as well as a chill-out area on the rooftop.Our restaurant is closed on TuesdaysThe property has an automatic check-in machine for late arrivals. Parking is available 350 feet from the hotel.Salou is 5.6 mi from Hotel Center Reus, while Tarragona is 7.5 mi away. Reus Airport is 2.5 mi from the property.
- The room was lovely and had a great view out to the church – room 202! I’d definitely ask for that room or along the same side again if we returned. The room had a coffee machine which was stacked with lots of different choice of coffee and the fridge was filled with orange juice and water – amazing! Bathroom was perfect and extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable and extremely spacious. The staff on reception were very lovely and helpful – we didn’t use the restaurant but from what we saw that was as great as the hotel. Hotel is in perfect location, Reus is a lovely town and the train was in walking distance.
- Location was superb. Room very clean. Quiet for sleeping. Breakfast buffet quite adequate. Good value for money.
- The bed was very comfy, the ac worked perfect and the bathroom was great. The balcony view of the cathedral street was the best thing though.
A heaven in a real old town centre, in behind cathetral. Nice view from balcony.
Best was waking up and making own coffee in provided Nescafe capsule machine
- The location: the hotel is right in the center of town, so that’s really nice. However, the town is also tiny, so it’s not like it would be problematic to stay elsewhere and walk.
Hotel Monument Mas Passamaner
The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and large gardens, where there is a paddle tennis court and a helicopter landing pad.Free WiFi is available.Each of the rooms and suites is named after an outstanding Catalan modernist architect.The cuisine on offer at the La Gigantea restaurant is of top quality. There is also a spa-wellness area, a nice and quiet atmosphere where you can relax and rest before or after a hydrotherapy bath, massage or any of the health and beauty treatments.The Tarragona beach is 15 minutes’ drive from Hotel Monument Mas Passamaner.
- Friendly, personable staff and a very pet friendly hotel and location. Attentive restaurant staff and varied menu, breakfasts excellent and room perfect for both us and the dog.
Although we were the only couple in the
Restaurant, the food was excellent.
The hotel is very pretty but the location
Was difficile to get to.
Charm of historical building combined with contemporary design of room decoration
Beautiful surroundings including the parc & olive grove Delicious Restautant with friendly & knowledgeable staff
- I have stayed 3 times at this hotel and honestly can’t complain about a single thing.
- Great staff, always ready to help with any details. Great restaurant and service.
Sol Port Cambrils Hotel
The spacious rooms at Sol Port Cambrils Hotel include a private balcony, satellite TV and air conditioning. A pillow menu is also available.The Hotel Sol Port is located around 1.2 mi from El Cavet Beach and less than 0.6 mi from the Torre de l’Esquirol Tower. Tarragona, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 11 mi away and Reus Airport is 7.5 mi away.Sol Port Cambrils has a childrens’ pool and seasonal entertainment. There are many activities in the surrounding area, including golf and water sports.Sol Port’s Tosca restaurant offers buffet meals, and Aida has à la carte options. During summer there is a poolside barbecue and snack bar, accompanied by a varied entertainment program.
- Breakfast was excellent. Great choice The location was very good. It was just a short walk to beach, restaurants and marina.
- Very comfortable hotel , staff very friendly and helpful
- Great hotel situated only a few minutes walk from Cambrils’ sea front and its bars and restaurant.
- The beds are huge.. the breakfast is delicious and the staff are very helpful
- The hotel was excellent view from our room too..the stuff we’re nice and speak English er met..
Hotel Rural Cor De Prades
Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play billiards and darts at the hotel. Salou is 15 mi from Hotel Cor De Prades, while Tarragona is 14 mi away. Reus Airport is 9.9 mi from the property.
- Fantastic location. Amazing places within driving / cycling distance.
The view from the room was breathtaking.
The evening meal and breakfast were excellent!
Very friendly staff.
Truly friendly couple with a very quiet and relaxing atmosphere
Choice of menu very sufficient and the cooking was excellent.
Splendid view and very good for walking with a dog
For nature lovers –> amazing bird song
- Super view! Lady of the house was very helpful and make late dinner only for me!
– perfect sleep,
– best soup I ever tried in Spain,
– fresh air,
– terrific view,
– friendly host,
– clean room,
– convenient parking (well, place is quite remote),
– very good breakfast,
– quite cheap
Magnolia Hotel – Adults Only
The Magnolia’s spacious rooms feature stylish décor and have air conditioning and satellite TV. All have large bathrooms with hydro-massage showers.In the property’s spa there is a sauna, Turkish baths and a fitness center. Spa treatments include wine and chocolate therapies, facials and massage.The on-site restaurant features a buffet breakfast and serves dinner from a menu. The 24-hour café is right by the front desk. Private parking is available upon request.Around the hotel, there is a selection of restaurants and bars, as well as plenty of shops. Reus Airport is just 6 miles away.
- I liked the breadfast, not the best one I’ve seen but pretty good.
- Really relaxing, clean and friendly… couldn’t beat it.
- The hotel in general seemed modern and well thought out. There were so many options for just entertaining yourself there alone, the pool area is wonderful. It’s a short walk from a few lovely cafe’s and restaurants and of course – the beach . The night staff in particular were so friendly – I never got the man’s name who was on duty during my stay, but he was brilliant and helpful with my late night check in and recommending places nearby.
- You’re a block from the beach. Staff very helpful.
- It was pieceful and relaxing. All areas were clean. The room was big and the beds were really comfortable.
Top Hotels In Les Borges Del Camp Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Les Borges del Camp Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!